(((Google))) is back at it again with the pozz:

(((Google))) is back at it again with the pozz:

google.com/about/main/gender-equality-films/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170517205822/http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google is barely tech related at this stage. They are just an advertising platform that happens to own a search engine.
Half that article was about how to make more money for Hollywood. Almost none of it about the tech used.

It's well past time for the next google competitor to emerge.

Yes, sure, the next corporation who will fork out loads'o'dosh to construct data centers everywhere to create competition for a service that doesn't even make money. Gonna happen aaaaaany time now.

What about android, human profiling algorithms and machine learning? thats alot of technology.

That would happen if you dumb fucks didn't shoot down competitors like DuckDuckGo for retarded reasons.
Stuff like Ixquick and StartPage take search results from Google so they don't count.

i use ddg

Duckduckgo gathers its results from other search engines too, like Yahoo and Bing. That puts it on the same level as Ixquick, as far as that's concerned.
I like its bangs and instant answers, but the actual results are mediocre, and its founder has a ridiculously shady background. I don't think it's retarded to be suspicious of someone whose previous project made money by gathering and selling lists of e-mail addresses.

Oh.
Well if that's the case then nevermind me, I'm retarded.

The only technology related thing I learned is that my CPU went over 70% reading a blog post.

Stop it.

friend, you are on a communist board. free software is stallmanistic philosophy.

At this point Google is the #1 company I want to see die. Its employees can go with it, too.

what about android? do you want a apple phone monopoly? only other option would be kikerosoft aquires android then shits it away with windows integration features.

Every time I think I want a tech company to die I'm reminded of the others that'd flood the gap
It hurts to live

reals > feels

Also:
... And saged. You're welcome to leave anytime, Holla Forums.
You know damn well Holla Forums is the cancer that is killing Holla Forums.

it's cancer that is trying to slowly kill everything, not just Holla Forums

Google, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft... All cancer, all should die.

There are lots of alternative phone OSs. Jolla, Lineage, etc. All better than what those California kikes can scrap together with Pajeet labor.

>>>Holla Forums

Jolla is the name of a company, their system is Sailfish OS. It looks cool, but it is only compatible with a handful of devices. And LineageOS is not really a different system, just Android with some tweaks.

you know normalfags wouldnt buy them. They'd all buy iphones, or android would get picked up by someone else and everything would stay the same.

no, either apple aquires android or microsoft does.

What's it matter if the kind of people that would own a smartphone use Apple's botnet or Google's?

I thought (you) anons might like this dubs checker image I made.

i take offense to that statement.

They'll buy anything that's marketed enough.

Excuse me. My point is that there is hope.

How does that work? Wouldn't DDG deliver the same exact results as google? But that's not the case.

Don't know how google started regarding funding and infrastructure. Cost of tech has gone down a lot. If someone has a better way of searching and you cut out all the crap I think you could be competitive, even on a small budget.
Lots of those data centers are for hosting content, Video, gmail, storage, etc.
Googles results have only become shittier over the past years, even without all that sjw crap.

i mean i still use youtube because you don't have anything else to watch videos in, but i freed myself from the search jew

forgot pic

and itd be a shitfight between apple and whoever bought out android.

Again? They shilled this same shit in March

Gotta remind the goyim about it now that it's the BLOCKBUSTER season.

The only way for google to get fucked is if google actively goes out of its own way to utterly destroy itself.

holy fuckin shit
I have an overclocked core i7 4770k

I think I'll pick gooygle.

The people criticizing this evil ratio which isn't 1:1 are the same people who make the movies they're complaining about. This is just a way for them to have an excuse to ramp up the propaganda.

If only they know that it's a mental health issue.
web.archive.org/web/20170517205822/http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Francis Rowe did nothing wrong.

I agree to some extent but...
Implying I want to work with some people bitching everyday how I'm a privileged white male and that I need to submit to their ideology because they are the one who have the one and only truth.

NoFunAllowed.jpg

Shoo shill.