The Hillary impersonator

The 'body double' meme started right here, on 8/pol/.
Someone here started it.

The idea has grown, and gone 'viral'.

bizpacreview.com/2016/09/12/hillarys-body-double-trends-previously-limp-clinton-spryly-pops-daughters-apartment-389655

It moved quickly from here to 4/pol/ and out through the social ranks of twitter and facebook. From there it spread very quickly into the alt-media. Jeff Rense picked it up, and spread it. Alex Jonestein, etc. As the idea continued to trend on social media, Rush Limbaugh picked up on the term, and began to question the Democrat's use of a Hillary impersonator to mislead the public. That was enough for the meme to move onto the mainstream: a number of mainstream media outlets have now given voice to the issue of the Hillary impersonator.

msn.com/en-nz/news/world/hillary-clinton-body-double-conspiracy-theory-sends-the-internet-into-meltdown/ar-BBw8cFc?li=BBqdg4K
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/hillary-clintons-body-double-teresa-8833019

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/13/internet-thinks-hillary-clinton-has-body-double/90297312/
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-body-double-conspiracy-497732
inquisitr.com/3506398/hillary-clinton-body-double-claims-surface-as-health-concerns-skyrocket-photos/
sfgate.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Hillary-Clinton-Body-Double-Conspiracy-Theories-9217175.php

Now, if you do search for Hillary's body double, tens of millions of responses come back, regardless of the search engine.
Holla Forums, you did this.

It's time we addressed it, either to clear it and move on, or to validate it, flesh it out, and bury the Democratic Party with it.

For certain, something happened. Let's figure out what it was.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-barnwell-body-double/
archive.is/KqT3F
insideedition.com/headlines/18612-hillary-clinton-says-she-feels-fine-and-didnt-faint-at-911-memorial-service-i-did
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726323/Back-Door-Britain-REVEALED-The-secret-route-taking-African-migrants-Libya-Calais-days-waved-Italian-French-police.html
archive.is/fzU2Z
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295392-clintons-pneumonia-also-plagued-campaign-staff
archive.is/evuzc
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-pneumonia
archive.is/MCARJ
people.com/article/hillary-clinton-staff-sick-pneumonia
with1shoe.com/odd_shoes
archive.is/aVp4E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3785807/Three-blood-clots-concussion-deep-vein-thrombosis-Hillary-Clinton-s-shielded-medical-history-isn-t-just-conspiracy-theorists-more.html
archive.is/eL5yL
ijr.com/opinion/2016/09/260018-protected-hillary-clinton-secret-service-heres-noticed-fainting-video/
archive.is/KL7qE
heavy.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-body-double-conspiracy-theory-health-death-teresa-barnwell-impersonator-twitter/
archive.is/wILpC
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
archive.is/lyeqb
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-ceremony-idUSKCN11H0JM
archive.is/iPGMZ
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/295572-september-disaster-for-clinton-campaign
web.archive.org/web/20160912071424/https:/twitter.com/teresa_barnwell
archive.is/qN3v6
archive.is/bgZfH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_transverse_palmar_crease
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have 20 Hillary's, perhaps 30, perhaps more than that.. Hillary Clinton is what is known as a golem, a creature created by rabbis using kabbalah magic to attack the goyim.

The only way to destory the Hillary golem is to wipe out the sign somewhere on her body.

To recap,

Hillary went to the big 911 memorial in NYC, Sept 11, 2016, to give good face, to be seen. Had it gone as planned, the (((media))) would have reported on how stoic and resolute she was, how compassionate and heroic, and what deeds she had done in retaliation. But the show did not go as planned. Unexpectedly, Hillary had to leave the event early, disrupting the solemnity of the moment with her large entourage.

1. Kike say thing.
2. Water muddied.
3. MSM get script.
4. Narrative created.

I sound like fucking Chaika. If your question is answered as simply as in a psychologically broken little girl’s form of speech, consider doing more of your own fucking work.

Hillary apparently wasn't feeling so well. She was led to the curbside, closely attended by her staff, the medical personnel, and the ever-present Secret Service. A number of onlookers and (((media))) watched the former First-Lady's attendance. The (((media))) did not turn their cameras on her medical moment, however, a few unsyndicated Hillary supporters did take video of the event with their phones.

While she waited for that black van to whisk her away (to a hospital?), leaning against a post, she stiffened, then wobbled. The people around her quickly swung into action. A second later, when she collapsed completely, she was already being held up by the strong arms around her. The people were ready for her seizure or blackout; they were not surprised by it. They threw her in the van like a sack of potatoes.

Doubles are used since forever. They even have clones, those kikes and their "biotech"

Poor Chaika

If. Jewish(black/satanic) magic is real, other magic must also be real. Old redpilled Catholic crusader (white) magic?

She didn't walk so good

It's the same person, if "body double" becomes accepted as an official narrative, Hillary can just lie again and say it was in fact a body double, and wasn't her who collapsed next to the van.

We memed Hillary getting dubs into existence hahaha

I just don't know about this place anymore

Both the black guy and the woman are full doctors, walking her back to the curbside.

The body double meme started when "Hillary" walked out fit as a fiddle after having to be carried away before.

After Hillary's medical episode, after her body was summarily tossed into the van, the entourage proceeded not to the nearest hospital, but to her daughter's apartment instead This is the same apartment that at one time housed a small medical facility, and the same address where a Hillary impersonator had previously tweeted that she 'might' be visiting over the weekend…

I didn't save a copy of Teresa Barnwell's tweet, "Maybe I was in New York today…", and showing a picture of the front of Chelsea's apartment. If you do, please repost it ITT.

Yea, it started here, alright. I know, cause I started it.

I believe there was some evidence that Dr. Harambe is in fact a medic, and not a S.S. agent. After all, even his nickname has "doctor" in it.

I didn't used to believe in it during my "spiritual" bullshit phase, but there is undoubtedly power to prayers in the world. For Christians, the majority of this power comes in the form of healing.

It's not accurate to call it magic, since anything which comes from God cannot be called magic. The animation of golems and similar arts which are attributed to the Talmudics do fall under the classification of demonic magic.

Here's the thing with magic and demons - when in this world, they have dominion. That's why evil people like Soros get so much power. While we live in this world, we live in a land under the dominion of the Dragon, who will in time give his authority to the Beast to rule over the earth. God is of course all powerful, and as the root of everything, he has the divine right to interfere with the world.

The Dragon despises Christians, as they are his only opposition in the world. As he Fell, so too does he wish to make others fall with him. The thought of mankind escaping this broken world sickens him. Life as a Christian is therefore the hardest of things - one will suffer, oftentimes more-so than the non-Christians around them, up until the very moment they die. Through prayer, Christians are able to rely upon God to help them persevere through the darkest of times.

Of course, some Christians take that to mean that one must suffer to be a Christian, or that one must allow suffering to happen to them. In truth, this is another deception of the Dragon to bring about the destruction of Christians. Everyone has spiritual gifts, and not all of them are passive. If one has the spiritual gift that makes them an excellent soldier, then they must fight to the best of their ability to defend their fellow Christians from the minions of the Dragon.

Which is of course the other side to it. Christians do not rely upon the casting of spells or rituals to bring about miracles. To be a follow of Christ is to carry a blessing within you at all times, though one does not necessarily know this inherently. It must be discovered what this gift is. Naturally, the Talmudics despise Christians for this reason - they may raise a puppet for decades to take over the mantle of ruler to a nation, but a Christian endowed with a spiritual gift of charisma may easily wipe away those decades of work with a single speech.

The irony of this election is that while Cruz considered himself to be the man with such a gift, his own wicked nature and deceptiveness proved to be undoing - in the end, the man who showed his gift of speech was his opponent, Trump. Let us pray that it proves to be enough.

found the kike

While Hillary languished or recovered in her daughter's apartment, video of her collapse was tweeted out. The Associated Press found one of the videos and cast it wide, much to their chagrin, apparently. Within minutes, there were more than 30,000 retweets of her collapse. Holla Forums got wind of this and had a field day. After her 'Basket of Deplorables' speech, we all know and love Hillary so very much, here… We celebrated. It seemed that Democrat's campaign must be incapable of recovering from Hillary's near-death experience.

Some enterprising Holla Forumslacks put her wobbly movement to music.

I'm not sure I remember it that way, chaim.

Also, lrn2archive, nigger.

underrated post

You're right, archive, my bad.

If your remembrance differs, please say so. I'm trying to be objective, factual, ITT.

It's possible she just put a fuck ton of makeup on, got adrenaline shots and other drugs. The body double narrative just sets yourself up to be laughed at.

Aside from that being a fallacy, you already claimed that you (the OP) started it.

I suppose you have some proof of yourself "starting" this? If not, I have TYT video talking about this 2 days ago, maybe they started it?

We know that the Democrats had been keeping an eye on Holla Forums. They are a bunch of racists, prejudiced against green frogs. Well, it seemed that the frog knocked Hillary for a loop.

Nope, no proof. I'm happily anonymous.

Correct term is speciesist.

No screenshots/archives of the claim originating here? Why imply it then?

I hate snopes
snopes.com/hillary-barnwell-body-double/
They don't allow comments.

I like it, frogs aren't reptiles though.

I gotcha

I've kept a close finger on this meme since it started, whomever started it. What's more important is that, if true, using a body double to so blatantly deceive the public can be used to shut down the Democratic Party completely this election cycle, regardless of who's their candidate.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It didn't start here

Just securing ourselves in case some (((journalist))) wants to pin the "obvious lie" on us.

Retiring myself from the thread now.

Hasta la vista. Thanks keeping us honest.

it didn't start here. it started on twitter. even shkreli tweeted about it before he disappeared

Things were moving pretty fast at that point, for the Democrats, for Clinton campaign, for the Secret Service, even Holla Forums.

Hinderella left her shoe behind at the curb, and someone took a picture of it. It tells the story of the end of the Clinton Campaign in one poignant snapshot.

The DNC was in full spin mode.

Holla Forums is losing its fame to claim.

The first set of comments that came out on the (((MSM))) stated the Hillary had tripped while entering her van. There was nothing to worry about, move along.

that shoe does look a little different than the one she wears here:

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

Honesty check:

Yea, I've been unsure if that was the same shoe that Hillary wore or not. The picture has been passed around alot, but some think its just a representation. So, maybe, maybe not.

We already did. That's how it became a meme in the first place. You seem confused and gay, OP.

Is anyone else impressed that Hillary would actually put her life in the hands of a nigger?

It's like she actually buys this equality shit. Lmao.

omg user ur so raycis

every ((())) time

This is when 'Hillary' emerged from Chelsea's apartment.

various people can see things differently however

'Hillary' said she felt fine. According to her, she had just lost her balance when entering the van. Again, it was nothing to worry about, move along.

archive.is/KqT3F
insideedition.com/headlines/18612-hillary-clinton-says-she-feels-fine-and-didnt-faint-at-911-memorial-service-i-did

She did beckon a waiting little girl to come over and give her the chance for a photo op. It was a very contrived moment. In one video of the pageantry, a reporter is overhead saying in disgust, "Oh, for Christ's sake!" I thought saved this video, but it now seems to not be in my collection. If you have a copy of it, please post it here, ITT.

Where 'Hillary' went afterwards in her van, I haven't heard.

At some point, after 'Hillary' had left, someone let her staffers in on the secret that the likes of Holla Forums had analyzed the video of Hillary's loss of balance, and had obviated her loss of consciousness. So they then stated that she passed out from heat exhaustion or heat stroke. Because the weather was fine in NYC that day, 82F was the high, the heat stroke excuse was widely scoffed at. Quickly their story was revised further to say that Hillary had been feverish from pneumonia. As if…

HRC & DNC lie so much I would not be surprised if the bitch is actually dead.

Wow better a fantasist than a racist, eh Rabbi?

google image search of that pic hahahaha

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726323/Back-Door-Britain-REVEALED-The-secret-route-taking-African-migrants-Libya-Calais-days-waved-Italian-French-police.html

To further back up the revelation of Hillary's new pneumonia, her staff revealed that the pneumonia 'bug' had spread their ranks like a flu…
Seriously, I couldn't have made this up.

archive.is/fzU2Z
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295392-clintons-pneumonia-also-plagued-campaign-staff

archive.is/evuzc
vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-pneumonia

archive.is/MCARJ
people.com/article/hillary-clinton-staff-sick-pneumonia

with1shoe.com/odd_shoes

The shoe picture is fake. It first appears here on this blog

Where previously, admittedly, numerous people had noticed that Hillary's remarkable recovery seem odd, at this point the incongruities backed up into a log-jam. If Hillary had been stricken with pneumonia, and had heroically been powering through it, then she knowingly potentially others. The people at the memorial were possibly infected with contagious pneumonia bug, as was the little slightly-brown girl in the opportune photo op.

This is when the 'body double' meme gained traction.

People began analyzing Hillary vs. 'Hillary', and coming upon discrepancies.

People began altering images to suit the leftists’ narrative.

The body double thing didn't actually start here only, it was also posted to a few conspiracy sites that are known to spread stuff like it.

It's a disinfo damage control campaign (to lump people concerned with Hillary's health with tinfoilers). Probably done by the same people that pushed the crisis actor meme hours after the Boston marathon bombing (to cover the fact that the caught bombers were likely patsies).

You can tell if it's disinfo because often times evidence is shallow and based on blurry low resolution images (even when high resolution images are available).

>>>/reddit/

Stay there, cuck.

I came across that too.

Notice how this picture of 'Hillary' looks noticeably, ahem…, wider than others of her at the scene.

archive.is/aVp4E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3785807/Three-blood-clots-concussion-deep-vein-thrombosis-Hillary-Clinton-s-shielded-medical-history-isn-t-just-conspiracy-theorists-more.html

rabbi?
what in Kek's good name makes you believe I could be a rabbi?

With the increased scrutiny came increasing censorship. Videos were taken down. Tweets and posts were deleted. But it seems the cat was outa the bag, and they couldn't put it back in again, so that stopped.

Since then, people have analyzed the video of 'Hillary' leaving Chelsea's apartment with a broader perspective. They've noticed things like the Secret Service didn't treat this woman the same as the former presidential candidate that they normally guard. More than just empty comments like, 'shut the fuck you with your nonsense, you conspiracy theorist', which continues to this very hour, the analysis has led to some thoughtful comments in various places, such as this from a former SS member attached to the Clinton family.

archive.is/eL5yL
ijr.com/opinion/2016/09/260018-protected-hillary-clinton-secret-service-heres-noticed-fainting-video/

I'm genuinely starting to believe that this shit is just a plot to make us look like retards.

read the whole thread, retard

he's a retard

or a nigger

which is the same thing

I did. The evidence is absolute garbage and I hate you faggots so fucking much.

In a week this will just be used as ammunition against us.

But have fun in your shit thread. Enjoy yourself you mouth breathing piece of shit.

look at the picture, she looks like a double

cunt

lol. what are they going to say "internet hate machine believes there's a Clinton double!!"? they can't discredit us because we don't deal in credit you dipshit.

Have you ever had a relative who receives medications like cortisone?

fucking retard. I'm out

I'm fairly certain that the Herschel Lieberman twitter is one of us shitposting obvious kikery to false flag people into hating kikes.

Pretty sure it's one of TheRightStuff guys. It's working, keep it up.

Since that fateful day when Hillary Clinton campaign presidency ended, Teresa Barnswell has pronounced from a number media outlets that she was not at the scene.

archive.is/KL7qE
heavy.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-body-double-conspiracy-theory-health-death-teresa-barnwell-impersonator-twitter/

No. The top-tier African American men (>1%) have 110~ IQ, that's smarter than 75% of white people you know.

Niggers don't need to be retarded to have retard-level IQ.

Yeah… AND? Because no one ever suggested her. She's like a event stooge.That's her gig. Kind of comedy.

The SS har har busted Hildog's double by only sending one guy after her. Walking down the street and one guy? Total give away.

classic thread

keep it up man

There's been an apparent trial balloon floated past Holla Forums: Hillary being poisoned instead of falling victim to feverish pneumonia. If that were true, she recovered from her bout with poison with aplomb, but then suffered a relapse. Yeah, no.

archive.is/wILpC
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

With the (((media))) struggling to keep it's story straight, Hillary has taken some time from the campaign trail. Even at this critical period, the run-up to the major debates between Trump and Hillary, when she needs her support most, she's MIA.

archive.is/lyeqb
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-ceremony-idUSKCN11H0JM

There are some that think she might be dead. One thing's for certain, it's highly unlikely her campaign can be resurrected at this point.

archive.is/iPGMZ
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/295572-september-disaster-for-clinton-campaign

I can't really say for certain that the Democrats paraded around a body double on Sept 11, after Hillary's shocking collapse, but I do strongly suspect it. There are metrics that could measure her, to be certain, contrasting those measurements with 'known Hillary', should she ever show her living face again. I do know that Hillary, at the very least, suffered a lapse of consciousness and bodily function, and yet apparently paraded around glibly only 90 minutes later. If its true, that would be a heroic act worthy of near superhuman status for a witch of her age and condition.

I don't think anyone believes the pneumonia story. There's just been too many lies.

No, it was started on 4chan.

She trusts a black doctor, she dies.

A final comment before releasing this thread:

If there was a Hillary impersonator, as I suspect, then it wasn't Hillary who foisted a lie on the American public, but the Democrats. Keep that in mind if Miss Hillary is replaced with someone else. If that happens, then the responsible parties for the lies and deceptions could still be held accountable by this.

At the very least:
The Clinton Campaign staff would have had to know. - to claim coincident pneumonia
The Secret Service would have had to know. - to guard both Hillary and give appearance of guarding 'Hillary'
The medical personnel would have had to know. - to properly treat Hillary
Elements of the DNC would have had to know. - to be able to form and coordinate their spins on Hillary's collapse
Theresa Barnswell would have had to know. - to have carried out the deception

Most likely,
The Executive Office would have known, too.
The (((media))) would have known, too.
Chelsea and Bill Clinton would have known, too.
The police guarding 'Hillary' would have known, too.

All of these people and entities have put their careers and credibility on the line, here, for Hillary Clinton's probable deception. This is why the body double suspicions are so important: they can forever ruin not Hillary and immediate entourage, but also any candidate the Democratic party fields next.

compare pics that were taken less than a month from each other.

The double has subtly larger tits that's easy to overlook because they dressed her in a larger blouse but they're larger.

those comparisons are really spaced too far apart to tell though.
It's feasible that Hillary's illness caused her to lose weight within the last month or two.
How does the body double narrative benefit US?

"This is why the body double suspicions are so important: they can forever ruin not only Hillary and immediate entourage, but also any candidate the Democratic party fields next."

AND JUST LIKE THE GUY WHO'S FEET ARE TOO BIG FOR HIS BED

He is. I don't know why people here mistake him for a real kike. Poe's law I guess.
Not that legit jews are much different, but he's just like those Rabbi Shekelstein youtube accounts.

But yeah, sometimes reality surpasses all stereotypes, like pic related's name.

Checked.
Imagine being that Body double..

No fucking way this is real

Call him out on twitter
Ask him why he's making a joke of jewish names.
pretend you're one of the chosen.
back him into a corner.

Trump is as evil as the rest
Matthew 19:24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

There's a reason for this. Do you all honestly think trump will keep his word and look out for the peoples?

Dream on.

FYI i aint shilling for other candidates. To me they're all preselected puppets. No matter which you choose, the outcome is the same.
President speaking to the masses what is being told to him through his earpiece meanwhile theres a sniper rifle always pointing at him. Does this make the presidents good? Of course not. They partake in evil deeds and rituals to get there and get paid to what is told to them.

Nope. Im simply stating that the current system will always be against the ones trying to fix the world. Make of that what you will.

GTFO defeatist

dumbass.

idiot

huffpo actually hired a covert operative from 4chan
:^D

she tweeted a pic of herself in nyc earlier that day, don't let it be memoryholed this fucking cunt is lying for her harpy boss

1. Tourniquets and being obviously moved away from where he was wounded and had them applied, meaning little to no bleeding from there to here.

2. He very much looks to be in shock and is pale and clammy looking as fuck

3. Now that I can't explain. I'd be interested in seeing a source on that one.

test

This is a huge embarrassment. I fucking told you idiots that it was clearly her.

This:

Who memed Holla Forums into Icke-tier lunatics?

How can you stupid must be to take a picture around the same fucking apartment where they took a video of you?

Holy shit. Never trust a woman a political job this important. Even man in a wig would be less stupid as a double.

8/pol/ is too powerful in pushing the narratives. We don't seem to understand our powers.

shill

Why do all that finger length analysis? Wouldn't it be more telling to compare their palm prints instead?

I hadn't brought up the finger analysis ITT.
If you would be so kind, the floor is yours.

Wait, what the fuck? This is really weird. How can you get into two different photos in same fucking pose? Like you are fucking forced to take this pose consciously.

It's called holding a handbag

Sorry, I changed my post and forgot to unquote you and the other user.
Anyway, I am digging for a high res image for fake Hillary's hand to compare the two

Typed the link for you

web.archive.org/web/20160912071424/https:/twitter.com/teresa_barnwell

archive.is/qN3v6

Obviously snopes doesn't allow comments. Otherwise their shit would get debunked on their very own website.

That image sums up the total and absolute absurdity of our (((MSM))) today. 3 people, paid thousands of dollars, to sit a few yards away from each other, in front of a green screen, so that they can seem like they are 1000s of miles away, so sit there and spend an hour talking about something that happened over the course of 20 seconds…

The times I'm seeing for those tweets, 16:11 and 16:18

What time was "Hillary" shown to be leaving this building at?

What am I looking at?

Are you going to tell me this is the same woman?

Hillary had doubles acting for her a lot.

it don't matta, this bitch lied and said she was in LA all day time to roast her

Speak English you fucking nigger.

used to house a medical facility. Now it is a facility for human transmutation

Yeah
look at the forehead freckles

Alright, so I found high res images of both palm prints. Don't want to give my opinion as I am not an expert on the subject.

According to Shkreli's timeline everything happened between 8am and 11am (GMT -7).

What timezone is the archive? Twitter default (GMT -7)?

Pic related.

"she" didn't collapse because of bad health. "she" malfunctioned because "she" is a quasi autonomous conjuration of flesh by the result of old Ambramelin magick.

anyone who doesn't believe this is literally a nazi.

that first image is badly shooped, check out the font, specifically the O in Clinton.

wait, I'm a nazi if I don't believe you?
Then I don't fucking believe you. Typo, or did you just forget where you were?

Look at all the bloody pee pee poo poo Hillary left behind.

I don't believe you. I want to be a Nazi.

So she kept all the same outfit, except she changed her earrings? If she was only indoors for 45 minutes, why would she think to change just her earrings?

It was on twitter before here, so I have to assume it's been a thing for quite some time before that.

OC incoming, trying to put Trump's face on Drago for when Hillary dies during the debates

Scrotal graft for a tranny surgery

Come on, man…. you can do better than that. Give me 10 minutes.

Blending faces is a real bitch. I can do some pretty nifty shit in PS, but shit like this is a bitch.

Here's the secret…

Take the face you want to shop on another face, select it.

on the layer menu, set the transparency at about 50%.

To put it in the correct location, line up the nose, eyes, ears and chin. It takes a while to get it exactly where it should be.

Set the transparency back to 100%.

Edit with the erase to history tool. Set it at at 100% opacity for the big stuff. Use it at 20% just to blend the rest.

Hardest part is placing the head so they don't look retarded. I messed up wit h Trump's but I spent about 8 minutes actually working on it. If it were a contest, I could come up with even better.

Bottom line: Use the transparency tool and use the history eraser tool at a low opacity as "makeup" that will blend it into the other face.

After you're done, the biggest change will come when you adjust the hue/saturation. Set it so the skin tones match.

Not bad, but his face kind of looks messed up a bit. Mine was worse though.

That's not my point. Whether this image was shopped or not (obviously is,) that's what your typical CNN program looks like, my description is spot on.

You are aware that Hitler had a body double right?
It was the body double that was "suicided" in the bunker so Uncle Adolf could get away.

As the OP, this thread has been really enlightening for me, It's changed my mind on alotta things about the way that Holla Forums works - things that I only suspected and didn't expect to verify. I've been interacting with the Holla Forums community on various chans for awhile, and thought I understood it all. I spose I was naive…

Before this thread, I had come to realize that this subject, the Democrat's use of Hillary's body double to mislead the American voting public, was something that the shills, the professional ones paid in shekels and the lefty ones larping as Holla Forumslacks, were rather upset to see discussed. I was quite aware that they tried to derail this subject in a myriad of ways. What I expected to see was the derailing tactics included changing the subject and baseless name-calling that one normally sees from those sorts of people. What I didn't expect to see, however, was that those were the very same people, the lefties and JIDF, who pushed the racism canard so hard. I didn't expect that they would be race baiting and just plainly outright insulting blacks and Jews in an attempt to derail this thread. That was illuminating for me.

I know that Holla Forums is full of all kinds of people, from internet police to psychotic lurkers, from angels trying to understand the depths of mankind's depravity to academics who've stumbled on the truth of things and have no where else to vent, from normies in denial to the proverbial supra-jaded Holla Forumslack, the original internet researcher, my kith and kin. It saddens me to think that out of all of these types of people, the most subversive are those who publicly, loudly proclaim in every mainstream venue that they serve the forces of love and we of hate, when in fact the exact opposite is true.

I spent this thread not only collating a single cogent argument that Democrats conspired to mislead the public regarding Hillary's health, but also checking those who posted here, keeping tabs on who said what, and what their purpose was to it. I used to think that lefties were at least somewhat of an idealist; no longer. Now, they seem to me to be so misled that they no longer hold to any ideal. I have been surprised at just how completely my own vague suspicions have been, for me, verified.

Good morning Holla Forums.

he's a good troll
he impersonates an obnoxious anti white jew

Really? I see a missing bike. A missing TV. Welfare payments. Rape. Rape. Bix Nood.

There is absolutely no talent there at all. Sorry, but you can't take someone from 3rd grade to advanced knowledge like that in a short amount of time. Well unless you lower the standards.

Who am I kidding, they will all win a Nobel Prize within 3 years tops

In other words, all of the leading controlled opposition shills were cleared to run with the story?
What does that tell you about the "BASED TRUE \Pol\" who first posted it?
Astroturfing in action.

AYO HOL UP

Lucky White girls don't go for niggers.
Especially based Slavs.

Teresa Barnwell really only has a vague resemblance to Hilldog. They're quite distinguishable from each other, sure if you walked past Teresa in the street your first thought would be "hey that broad looks like Shillary" , but she could never pass as a reliable double.

Yeah just looked it up, it's fake and gay.
archive.is/bgZfH
Regardless Huffpo's staff list still echos harder than an Alpine yodeling group.

Kill yourself you piece of shit.

You talk about no proof?

How the fuck is someone having different hair fucking proof?

This is a giant fucking shillop to make us look like flat-earth tier morons.

Fucking mouth breathing retards the lot of you.

This is such an obvious disinfo campaign.

wew lad

they look as if they match, same with the placement of her lower teeth. even the folds near the thumb and the wrinkles between her brows are the same
she's fucking disgusting up close

Interesting how a white knight of kike pseudo-science is so triggered by this. Makes me think there might be something to it.

shill

Why is pointing out black men as being black racist?

What is wrong with jews.. it's like they really are colorblind.

jeff rense, controlled opposition?
you jest
you seen the anti jew material he's been pushing for years?
he's like pol and william cooper rolled into one with a weed leaf

Also leg injuries below the knee aren't gushers like below the thigh.
Ragged wounds like that also bleed less as fibrin has more points to attach.
Part of why a papercut won't stop bleeding, but some bit of rough metal can stop very quickly.

Where, behind the line of niggers ?

What does all this racism have to with the Democrats possibly wheeling out a Hillary replacement?

Nothing.

This thread is about about Hillary's shocking medical condition, passing out and being hurriedly drug into a van. This thread is about Democrats then parading around a woman in front of cameras, with a photo op with a little girl, who was pretending to be Hillary Clinton. This was a deliberate, blatant deception.

Nigger, do you even know where you are?

I'm posting in a thread about Democrat's over-the-top deception - parading around a woman who's supposed to be their primary candidate, but isn't.

Obviously, you ain't from around these parts.

I suggest you get back to wherever the fuck you came from, nigger.

Shill.

First day on the job in the CTR offices? Let other places take the heat for it, while 8/pol/ works in the shadows.

This people cant be more incompetent even if they tryied, they dont even lurk anymore before starting to shill for fuck sake

This is what I'm talking about. I'm pointing out something that devastates the Democrats across the board, from the Clinton Campaign to Hillary herself, and YOU call me an agent of CTR? Go back to Tel Aviv, idiot.

Breaking news on FOX is showing Hillary doing well in live interview. Apparently her pneumonia is cured.

Fuck off, Redditor

lmao. Go back, faggot.

Your third picture is correct for most people, but incorrect for Hillary.

Hillary has a Simian Crease, which is rare in adults that aren't downies. Your first and second pictures are almost certainly the same person, since both have a Simian Crease. It's unlikely that somebody would look like Hillary AND have the same very unusual hand crease.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_transverse_palmar_crease

But they don't see the killer

Wow, talking to my Canadian dad about the election today
even he knew about the body double
No idea where he got it

any advice for kickass christian books about dragons and divine gifts?

real doubles are kept pampered indoors at all times after the surgical procedures to make them look almost identical are complete.

Involves dental work, freckle/birth mark tatooing and facial reconstruction if they're really serious

It's called a "Lung Lavage", and if she had pneumonia, she got one.

More videos of the procedure.

This can't be coincidence.