Alright niggers, find me a luxury car that is classy and not ostentatious

alright niggers, find me a luxury car that is classy and not ostentatious.
i have no price limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

bentleymotors.com/en/models/bentayga/bentayga-mulliner.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you have money chad you seem kinda like a NEET

You live in France go ride a bike you lazy nigger

i'm a Trader, i spend ll my day in front of my screens. but thats not the question.

no price limit?
mercedes maybach…

thats a passenger car, you can't drive it yourself unless you're a chauffer

not a car.

not a car, but quite interesting.

wtf happened to "no price limit"?
just buy a fuckin chauffeur then, moneybags…

moar

-
Fuck you, Jim

bentleymotors.com/en/models/bentayga/bentayga-mulliner.html

-Fuck you, Jim

i like driving, and a chauffer will probably tell about my age questionable gfs.
i need some privacy.

isn't it a bit vulgar?

IMO it's just a little sleeker than other SUV's. Or are you embarrassed about the name? It would help if you would say why you're asking about this on a Dutch windmill building forum. Did you come into some money, do you wrongly imagine you soon will come into some money, are you just looking for a component for your latest novel or daydream…?

-
Fuck you, Jim

i just want a car that would make it easier for me to pick up.
not that i'm having difficulties doing it, its just that i'm getting old and i don't have as much patience as i used to.
i have to make sure the car is luxurious enough to get chicks wet but not ostentatious to make me look like a fucking prick or a rapper and drive most chicks away.
it has to be classy.

Since you're looking for a gold digger anything with one of the big names (Bugatti, Rolls, Bentley, Porche, etc) will do fine. But each of those has a unique style. IMO your best bet is a sedan or SUV from one of those makers. You'll save money and have newer cars by leasing. Just be sure to wrap it or make them get tested and get a vasectomy.

-
Fuck you, Jim

Easier to pickup in an average car. Car is too nice they wanna move slow and start digging for gold.

Most expensive car ever sold at an auction

fugly, looks like a fridge.

I disagree. We've established he's looking for a gold digger. That being the case and assuming he's sufficiently wealthy it's trivially easy to simply tell each one to put out or get out.

nein, unless you don't know that you have the upper hand she won't play that game long and will put out quick.
that being said i'm not looking for gold diggers thats why i don't want ostentatious cars, like RR for example.

You are an idiot. It's not the shape of the car that drops gold digger panties but the expense of it. They know the expensive brands and don't care what it looks like. The naive girls you seem to be looking for will be more attracted by the exotic shapes you're rejecting.

-
Fuck you, Jim

Yes. That is why niggers buy base model BMW 3 series with 200k miles on them.

Will you make payments or pay full? I hate making payments so i just buy the damn vehicle but if you want it just to pick up sluts then best lease since you have to stay with whats "in" at the time. Girls tend to lean to hotrods that's why I've just been fixing up classic cars and trucks. Some will only be around 55k to make it decent and modernized. Or you can go to a hotrod show and buy one but then it wont be to your customization.

>>>/o/ here,
Buy a BMW 4 series, Audi A5 or Mercedes E-Class coupe if you're into new shits.
If not, buy a used Bentley Arnage/Corniche or Rolls Royce, any model if you're not afraid of repairs.
If not, go for a small sporty Coupe, avoid japanese rides (France doesnt't like them as "luxuries"). You can't really go wrong, even American rides like a Corvette or a CTS Coupe but don't buy modern american if you really want a cosy interior.
Post if you want more specific info.

Nigger whores and coal burners are a completely different breed. You don't want those.

i can pay full.

a bit too common but i'll think about it, i like its sporty shape while still being somwhat classy
nein, the old model was nice but the new one is ugly (same for other audi, they fucked up the shape).
also, all drug dealers have one, i would prefere not to be associated with them
well, its used as a cab/taxi here, i think it doesn't have that luxury look as it does in the US
nein.

what do you guys think about the Bentley Continental GT?
specifically, in that color.

The Coupe E-class you nigger, not the sedan.

The Continental GT really is the niggerest of cars AND the classiest at the same time. Be careful, it's a double edge styling. The Colour is alright since everybody has it in grey, you're making a good move. Buy this if you want sportiness, class and risk of being mugged.

Oh and, Ferrari GTC4Lusso.

oh and if you have unlimited funds, then try also the S class coupe. Same as the E but bigger, faster and classier.

An S63 AMG coupe would fit the bill.

S63 AMG isn't really classy. It's the rapper's favorite's so I won't recommend. Or you choose to buy it without all the AMG branding everywhere to keep the big V12.

d

looks better then the S class coupe yet still look identical.
i'm confused

Don't worry, believe me it's not that much different but the price tag is a lot higher. If you choose that car, take the V12 and be a real man.

the S class coupe looks odd from the side, you creally feel like the car was crushed and isn't at its right size, like a midget

lel it's 5 meters long. But I kind of agree with you, I don't like the design neither. That's my personal favorite if I had funds, but again I'm a car nigger. With that ride, you'll be the only Frenchie with it, I can assure you.

a bit too American, chicks don't like that style here.
they prefer refined stuff

Thus your need for a car to compensate for your personality.

There is only one car that is guaranteed to impress French women.
Pic related.

noice, my dad had one, they're pretty reliable.

Do you know that the lecar trim wasn't actually sold in Europe?

Well you have my advice, if you have any question I keep looking at the thread from time to time.

More Jags

Yugo. It is rather large.

If you live near Michigan, possibly look into the C12 Zagato. Made by Spyker and the interior totally takes a shit on an S class Benz. The perfect switch up.

this tbh

I've read about this car, and it sounds nice.
What I can't figure is why Michigan is the car capital of America when they have the worst fucking roads on the planet!
You seriously couldn't drive that car anywhere in Michigan at 10mph without serious damage.
WTF good is building a $1 million supercar if you have to trailer it to another part of the world to drive it?

Honestly, Chad, you should go back to letting your boyfriend drive your ass.

Stick a vintage Testarossa onto the chassis of a Honda Civic.

Hurr Durr price don't matter but I'll ape out about it anyways

If they have money to burn, then they'll burn it. Simple as that.

Stupid Ape

Sage

Well the roads in MI needs a private investor(s). They gotta get away from (((public services))) and start introducing privatization. Their tax money isn't being spent for the general populations' own benefit, but instead going straight into the corruption that "governs" the state.