FACES OF BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS

Nine admit grounding 131 flights with Black Lives Matter protest at London City Airport – and not a single one is black…
THE nine people who grounded up to 131 flights with a Black Lives Matter protest at London City Airport have pleaded guilty to aggravated trespass today. They locked themselves together after storming the single runway of the East London airport on September 6 at around 5.30am, London’s Westminster Magistrates Court heard.

thesun.co.uk/news/1783241/nine-admit-grounding-131-flights-with-black-lives-matter-protest-at-london-city-airport-and-not-a-single-one-is-black/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFEb6jVt2RC3cKS_InybaqQ
youtube.com/user/alexetchart
facebook.com/altheowl
facebook.com/OccupyLondonEEE/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
facebook.com/natalie.twizzle
facebook.com/Occupy-LSE-Free-University-of-London-403346286492972/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tittyfuck_rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The nine protesters used inflatable rafts to cross a marina and then climbed up from the dock on to the runway. Still wearing their wetsuits, the group set up a tripod and one man chained himself to it on the runway.

The other members of the group chained themselves together with armlocks which contained a metal tube and expandable foam.
They later came under fire when it emerged the group is predominantly white amid claims they had “hijacked” the Black Lives Matter movement.

By the time it was possible to safely separate the group, up to 131 flights had been cancelled or affected, along with around 9,000 passengers who would have been on business and personal trips.

Whites leftists…

The defendants are William Pettifer, 27, of Radford, Notts; Esme Waldron, 23, of Brighton; Sama Baka, 27, Alex Etchart, 26, and Sam Lund-Harket, 32, who all live on a houseboat called the Northern Soul; Natalie Fiennes, 25; and Ben Tippet, 24, of Wandsworth, South West London; Deborah Francis-Grayson, 31, of Slough; Richard Collet-White, 23, of Kempston Beds.

Britbongs…

These campaigners said they were taking action "in order to highlight the UK's environmental impact on the lives of black people locally and globally".

Worst whites in Europe…I think so…

QUICK!
Bitch doesnt wear a bra, shoop it and get some fap out of it.

Well? Let's get after these little punks and put together a list of dox to harass them with. Here is a good start:

youtube.com/channel/UCFEb6jVt2RC3cKS_InybaqQ

Esme Waldron's channel, the down syndrome looking bitch in

Is that Weev?

the physical agitators in the US are white also (but probably kike)

Alex Etchart's channel: youtube.com/user/alexetchart

You can tell by his posture that he wanted to get some feminist pussy out of it, and never did.

they look like fucking yids with those noses.

the only thing i admire about the left is that they dont give any fucks.

What are these places like?

I hope they sentence these pieces of shit to paying full restitution for the economic damage they caused. Shutting down a major airport for a day costs millions.

Good.
I wonder if their pro-black sentiment still holds when they come out of prison.

And here's his facebook:
facebook.com/altheowl

Rather unusually dox is seeming hard to find for this roving group of cucks, and one of them, "Sama Baka", seems to be a fake name.

Couldn't find much for Sam Lund-Harket, but he appears to be affiliated with this group:
facebook.com/OccupyLondonEEE/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

That reminds me, notice a pattern anywhere?

It's not bravery. They don't expect any consequences for their bad behavior. The expect reward in the form of accolades from peers.

They know at worst they'll a few bruises from the cops, in trade for fame.

They're not going to prison.
So most of them got a year and a half of probation. Two of them got a little more.
Like I said, leftists expect no consequences. In the Anglosphere they're always given space to destroy.

facebook.com/natalie.twizzle

Another relevant organization, found Natalie Fiennes off of it due to her using the above alias:

facebook.com/Occupy-LSE-Free-University-of-London-403346286492972/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Oh, just you wait, these fuckers will pay one way or another. I was on a returning flight from Gran Canaria and had I organized my trip differently, I would've came back to that airport on the exact day that they did it instead of Manchester a few miles up. Luckily we didn't, for their sake. I'm not the one to take things lying down and believe me if I wouldn't have tried to rush the little cunts and bloody a couple noses.

Wojack on the left!

Execute the fucking cucks

They all look like genetically flawed cucks.

Not a surprise at all.

None of them are even black.

What the fuck is it with anglos that we are so prone to self hate and degenerate self destructive "compassion" for the other.

It's the one flaw whites have and it's their knack for being overly charitable to others lesser than them. On one hand, it's why whites are the best care takers of animals, but on the flip side it's why you get whites like in this thread cucking themselves in favor of defending niggers and muslims.

Imagine hating yourself as much as Michael Moore does.

Michael Moore is a kike. He does not actually identify as white, dummy. It's the same with Tim Wise and Noel Ignaetiv.

I would beat them all with sticks.

But more importantly, who is giving them money?

Nah. She ain't white.

And this woman is also questionable.

Were these faces swapped?

BLACK LIVES MATTER !!!

IMPLYING THEY DON'T.

>WHICH NO ONE WAS, UNTIL "BLACKLIVESMATTER

-Soldier of 4chon

Wojack has a fitness channel irl

holy shit, I bet it would look so much more fitting swapping the faces

I've been stranded at that airport before, because there was a pothole in the runway. It's a fucking shitty place to have to wait,there's maybe 20 seats tops, and the airline desks are tiny, only room for 2 people at a time behind them, and all the code-shares have to double up. I think I qeued for nearly 7 hours at the Swissair desk, so I could get an alternative flight from Alitalia.

She's wearing a bra, just not padded.

Most women wear padded bras nowadays, that's why women in the 70s and 80s had weird tits and visible nipples.

Blocking an intersection is one thing but interfering with airport operations?

I'd like to think these fags would've been crucified for trying a stunt like this in the States. Most definitely some real jail time and they'd probably get a nice fat bill from the airlines for the costs incurred from delayed flights.

It's a lie. I bet Moores' a communist

Just look at how this guy is dressed. He's probably high as kite with no awareness at all on how ridiculous he looks.

Or perhaps it's a courtroom tactic? To appear as if you're retarded for lenience? Is he 7 feet tall and those were the only clothes that fit?

these cucks are like 2/3 white at best.

Well, at least BLM hates kikes and Israel.

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tittyfuck_rape

It's not rape if she cums.

Happens alot, from what I've heard.

Michael Moore is a goy fam.

southwest is posh

Well instead here's black peoples environomental impact on the UK

Ladies and gentIemen, I give you Tottenham:

"Demography and crime
Ethnic composition

Tottenham has a multicultural population, with many ethnic groups inhabiting the area. It contains one of the largest and most significant populations of African-Caribbean people. These were among the earliest immigrant groups to settle in the area, starting the UK's Windrush era. Soon afterwards West African communities – notably the many Ghanaians – began to migrate into the area. Between 1980 and the present day there has been a slow immigration of Colombians, Congolese, Albanian, Kurdish, Turkish-Cypriot, Turkish, Somali, and Zimbabweans populations.[citation needed] South Tottenham is reported to be the most ethnically-diverse area in Europe, with up to 300 languages being spoken by its residents.[16]

According to David Lammy MP, Tottenham has the highest unemployment rate in London and the 8th highest in the United Kingdom, and it has some of the highest poverty rates within the country.[17]"

Pic related is vibrancy from 2011.

Thank you, 'Empire Windrush', you beautiful ship, for depositing your first cargo of Engineers, Doctors, and Brain Surgeons from the Carribbean on our fair shores in 1948.

List reads like a tel aviv phonebook

Yeah, and what's your point?

Surely you are not suggesting that blacks can improve their lives on their own without whites protesting for them??