Promoting TGSNT

How can we help promote TGSNT?

The more normies that see this, the better. And since it's likely that it'll be banned from from Jewtube, can we get onto other platforms to ensure it stays out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that the new star trek?

IDK Mate. I bought the DVD lol.

If you really want to spread the video?

Make a short list of your favorite redpilled videos. Put them in order of "softness" to "hardness".

Then distribute fliers / business cards directing ppl to the videos.

Do this outside your local super market.
Make sure you stress the importance of watching the videos on the handouts.
Don't use fear - no one will pay attention.

I think doing this is important, b/c it will reach an audience which doesn't understand how amazing the internet is (yet).

Fucking Kill Yourself

& if there actually are, some retarded normies who haven't seen TGSNT, then you need to see it here.

the greatest history never told

We should be promoting his "Communism by Backdoor" series to infocucks, David Icke fans, etc.

A lot of people criticized its content, but it's a very powerful piece of propaganda, and a backdoor to TGSNT.

TGSNT's production value is shit and it's way too long.
It's just scrolling text, pirated clips from other documentaries and sad music.
We need to make something better to spread.

I did, really opened my eye's.
Was a fantastic watch.

So it needs "correcting", right?

It’s not really all that good.

Fucking roast in hell. If you can’t look at things objectively, you don’t deserve to be here. Hellstorm is better, but it still suffers from shitty narration.

I've mentioned this a few months ago, but TGSNT has quite the marketable name. All we would have to do is spray-paint "Greatest Story Never Told" through town and the redpilling will be done for us. This small yet memorable phrase will invoke serious curiosity and make people look up the story.

It has sources, and and the sad music serves the purpose of humanizing the person most normies associate with the devil himself, making them drop their guard against le most ebil man in history and not dismiss the entire documentary as bullshit propaganda.

About Hitler, can anyone tell me the deal about his niece Geli?

this

I watched it, good watch to see WWII from perspective of a NatSoc rather than evil demon possessed nazi.

However since it's very long, make it a whole month to watch, a watch a 15 mins episode once in a while. Eventually you will have finished it.

We live in a generation where kids don't fear the Devil, but Hitler's Ghost.

It's pretty good to de-dramatize the Daemonic Mytification being done around Hitler.

first time I ran it I watched the whole thing in one sitting
it really depends on the person and their knowledge of the events as well…people I have showed it to that were informed watched it in one or two sittings as well

Well I had to interrupt my watching due to summer holidays after ep "ocean of terror" 20 something where it says the japs torpedo USS indiana and could only resume three weeks later

I always tell cucks that Hitler was better than them. None of those faggots ever fought for their country or their people or ever really did anything. It's pathetic, really.

This is a good idea. I once had an idea of making black stickers that would say "The Greatest Story Never Told" in white text. We would then slap them on street signs

I don't specifically, but you should visit >>>/meadhall/

Down here in the land of cotton we have a solid group of about 20 people that get together pretty regularly (at least once a week these days).

Do you poz each other in the neghole like true alt-righters do?

Yeah, that's a good idea. Also, does anyone want any weapons for the impending race war? Just contact me at my email address and tell me your name and address so I can deal with you. Make sure to specify that you want these weapons to kill kikes with

Adding a Hitler quote that the average person would agree with (without attributing it) could work too.

I think it should be said that TGSNT, as fantastic as it is, should be considered more of a "first approximation" at n actual film depiction of our version of history. We really should at some point in the next few years get some gex-tier editors together and create a new movie with better quality and editing. perhaps a collab with TRS.

polite sage for day-dreaming, but it has to be said that we can improve on TGSNT in so many ways.

Adolf

Kek, no. We go on hikes and sometimes people meet up at a bar to talk politics or whatever.