I am really extremely fucking disappointed by Holla Forums. Either you are insane or you are all shills

I am really extremely fucking disappointed by Holla Forums. Either you are insane or you are all shills.

I didn't care for Richard Spencer at all, but you seem to mindlessly hate him.
When I watched him speak. I am still doing it right now, but I just reached the hour mark at the video, I really am at a loss for words, why you hate him.

Some people are self-destructive for the movement and oppress anyone who doesn't 100% line up with his belief, just so we can stay all disunited and unififed. Either you are retarded or you are working with them.
With your attacks at every single public figure of our team you show yourself as an enemy or traitor.

FUCKYOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2XvwcNSDmw
youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
youtube.com/watch?v=x9xonovMDAQ
instagram.com/p/BLNSKm_lpql/
observer.com/2017/09/interview-nina-kouprianova-wife-of-alt-right-leader-richard-spencer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not following Holla Forums or this Spencer being. Is he the Nazi speaking in Florida? If Holla Forums hates him then it has to be a 5th column thing. They have a Turk in charge, you really can't expect to like the people there.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2XvwcNSDmw

Music in one ear.

Wait, this is not how they described it in my newspaper.

???

and this isn't how Holla Forums described Richard Spencer for me

Checked
Holla Forums is not Holla Forums anymore, everyone with an opinion worth shit left. The only ones to remain are a couple of salty women (probably Sinead and her husband LARPing as a woman) and some teenage megaspergs that haven't got the memo about the sinking ship yet.

That's fine but why are you talking to Holla Forums on Holla Forums ?
Are the nasty men there too scary for you ?

spencer lol

because they banned me for asking them about gay marriage (I wasn't even pro gay marriage, I just asked them if it's a condolence for them that it will always be called gay marriage and not just marriage)

I don't even get a ban message, just always this "cooky header too large" or something.

No, just irrational, because they call everything a shill/slide thread and ban/lock threads.
I just wanted to talk to them and have a conversation.

how do you know and where did they go?

I've been around long enough to observe the changes. I think most went back to 4cuck.

I think people who are saying this and making it part of their identity are funny.

Hmmm

He's right. I already started liking them for wanting free speech and fighting our enemies in that room.

Show your tits or gtfo

I hate you so much, you know that?

I like you, user!

I don't "mindlessly" dislike Richard Spencer. I dislike him because he supports faggotry, and denounces holohoax exposure. Those two things are enough to dislike him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

Jesus christ, I will never believe Holla Forums again.

Some of the stuff he says is pretty extreme. I mean very extreme. So I don't understand how Holla Forums can hate him for being a cuck.

But I am just a bit flabbergasted at some of the stuff he says, it seems very blunt and extreme.

Holla Forums is just a bunch of high school kids who want to believe that they know something no one else does and want to feel like they're making a difference in the world. They'll grow out of it eventually

Yes.

I don't like you
You smell bad and your face looks funny

Wow who would have thought Holla Forums would call somebody they don't like a jew they're usually so careful about that.

Holla Forums is usually right about everything tbh

You don't know how I smell or what I look like.

youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

~24:00

The black guy actualyl thinks egyptians are black. lol

lol. go back to trs you fucking sodomites.

Holla Forums is one type of person because every other type of person gets banned from Holla Forums for being the wrong type of person.

okay, since we are now not on Holla Forums, we can have a debate

talk to me and tell me why you think that

what a coincidence you just said that

You don't get it. Holla Forums is an idea, which you cannot kill. There are multiple Holla Forums boards, IRC Holla Forums's, and more. Mods can't stop us. Truth will out.

like what, that the jews are behind the destruction of western society and have been at it for millennia, though they are only now managing to win?
That's not /pol's conclusion nor idea, it's Hitler's, Saint Augustine's, Martin Luther's, Catherine's (of Russia), Solzhenitsyn's, Cicero's, Bobby Fischer's, etc. etc. etc. aka extraordinary, extremely literate minds.
/pol was a great place, once, it's now a hugbox of dimwitted normals whose only basis for political worldview is the greatest story never told.
It has already been sabotaged and contained, sadly. Current /pol is just the newest version of clappistani "conservative patriotism".

Literally banned today (again) on serious replies with the pretense of "chronic shitposting"

"Jews did it" is true but not enough you dumb child. Mods have stopped you/us already and internet censorship is ramping up to 1984 levels at an unprecedented rate, not even accounting for the horror that is demographic shift. It's only a matter of time before even the last bastion of resistance is defeated.

Pretty much this. The men there sound like MGTOW or r9k half the time

You're only confirming my statement on your worthlessness, cunt. I'm suggesting you do MORE than posting merchant memes and accusing any and all criticism of being a jew, not give up.

get out kike

Stay scared, kike. I've been redpilling others ever since I myself was redpilled.

It has already been sabotaged and contained, sadly. Current /pol is just the newest version of clappistani "conservative patriotism".

No. Holla Forums sucks, because there are way too many people there who just trole and shill. It's almost unbrowseable now. That's why Holla Forums sucks.

Worst thing is when they make being /r9k/ an identity.

what the fuck is wrong with you idiots

agree with you on the r9k/mgtow shit, though /pol started going downhill way before the overflow of shills and retards from the normiesphere

Yeah, it's almost unbrowseable now. Do you mean 4chan or Holla Forums btw?

I mean 8, haven't visited 4 in years. I can only assume it's far worse down the slide.

4 is really really bad.

8 is bad, because it just bans discussion. Luckily it's not that bad in the threads itself, but it does stiffle discussion.
I was banned for being a TRS shill once.

>>>Holla Forums

alt right, as a movement, is fringe. they get kicked out of talks and protest like a bunch of teenagers. they have failed to get the people rallying up behind them, unlike populist movements (trump). they're just a bunch of faggoty troles who just want to point out the existence of the jewish mafia, and do nothing else. movements like this don't attract white votes. fringe movements will never have a leg to stand on in US of A. populist movements win. they had the chance to be something real, but no, they got a jew, a gay jew and a spencer as their mouthpieces. i've seen enough of spencer to know that he either doesn't believe what he says or he does not know what he says. also, he's quite feminine for a white nationalist or whatever the fuck he claims to be. i was surprised when milo was taken seriously by anyone after gg. that was a let down. because how the fuck could anyone right wing follow a faggot who goes on tv shows to call himself a trole and get humiliated by hosts. the other, is a jew. enough said. fringe movements lead to nowhere. that's why you see no one giving a shit when they get beaten and kicked out of speeches, protests and whatnot. do you ever see police beating trump supporter rallies? no, because a populist movement, no matter who watered down their message is, is still populism. this white supremacist "go back to africa, nigger" and general asshole behavior wins you a small group that only interested in your xdxd memes and bantz. on the contrary, alt right, as an internet group sucks shit. where do you think they flock? 4chan, reddit, twitter, TRS, stormfront discord…etc. what oc got out of them? kekistan can't be fucked to remember more of their shit. in conclusion, alt right is a shill movement created for shits and giggles. any attempt to make a serious movement of alt right is tantamount to david duke running for president. a complete and utter joke made to make us look bad. fuck you for making me write this.

But as I see it, they aren't talking about the "JQ".

Okay, I just watched and am watching a bunch of his stuff and interviews. I was surprised by the bluntness and extremeness of some things he said. Do you mean that or is it something else?

I don't think so. He handles himself quite well. He doesn't act like a typical red-blooded boomer conservative. He comes across as quite european, which is refreshing.

I don't agree. Numbers alone aren't the only thing that is important. Strenght of will as we can see is also very important.

And actually him being screamed at in Florida, made me finally look him up. And I think many others too. I think him being punched and screamed at, made him really a popular figure.

Again, I am curious. Do you not like him, because of the extreme stuff he says and does?

Because if you know, a lot of people on the chans critize him for not being radical enough.
I strongly suspect that people, who make him out to be an Israel-supporter are shills (or braindead), but to reflect their criticism of him:

He is literally just saying that Israel is a good example of an ethnostate and something to be seen as inspriration. He does not say that Israel should be supported with heart and blood like the boomer cosnervatives.

I love you, user.

Jesus christ, all those christcucks interviewing him and talking about christcuckery.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9xonovMDAQ

opinion discarded

you have no power over me here, user

Holla Forums are feminists, they hate MGTOW and want you to marry white single moms.

You can redpill harder than ever. Just use TOR because TOR shaming doesn't work anymore. Use TOR and preach the good word of White empowerment and White supremacy.

then convince all the normies to start using tor and then censorship can kiss your ass

instagram.com/p/BLNSKm_lpql/

yikes, that is richard spencer's wife

he is such a handsome guy, why does he stick with such an ugly woman?
a woman who doesn't even support him and is obedient like a good wife should be

she said in public interviews that she has different beliefs than her husband

Richard needs to set that woman right or leave her on the sidelines, he can do better. If she doesn't submit, he can pick another one, who is actually alt-right.

go back

russians are all commies at heart

big if true

Go away Mew

observer.com/2017/09/interview-nina-kouprianova-wife-of-alt-right-leader-richard-spencer/

Jesus. She should fucking support her husband and stop being such a russia shill to the disadvantage of her husband.

Where is the line: "I support him in ever way and love him no matter what?"

There wasn't. What a shit tier wife.

SAD!

have a discussion with me and stop crying, you overemotional faggot

>>>/reddit/

lol gay

not an argument

OH GOD NO NOT THEM HOW CAN THEY BE WORKING FOR LITERALLY T H E M !!!!111

nobody is disagreeing because of his "beliefs" they disagree because he is a homosexual controleed opposition (((them)))

i like discussions

You are like the gay protestors, user.

>nobody is disagreeing because of his "beliefs" they disagree because he is a homosexual controleed opposition (((them)))

OKAY TELL ME WHY YOU THINK THAT?

Or are you just a little paranoid, because that's what I hear whenever I create thread on Holla Forums.

He wasted all his time reacting to the crowd.
Clearly, not a Hitler-tier speaker.

I don't know. It worked kinda in the context, because he knew that people would report on that, so it's important to talk about that.

He actually didn't really have a speech, just some thoughts, but he always went back to the crowd, then the Q&A with Mike sometimes being angry and edgy.

But I agree. He is a passable, but not great public speaker. But he is very brave with his beliefs. Some of the stuff he says seem very extreme for my taste.

They didn't report on that. MSM simply reported that a neo-nazi was rejected by the crowd.
If you react to the crowd, they control you. He should have simply preached the word and left the stage.

Well, luckilly he didn't follow your advice, because some Ex-BLM protester said to him the protesters were a disgrace. A lot of other people feel similar.

He makes white identity accepted.

I am glad he doesn't listen to people like you. Reacting to the crowd was better than whatever averageish speech he could have given.

Reacting to hecklers gives them power. They don't want dialogue.

You still don't get it. He was perceived as the voice of reason and sanity. He looks like an ordinary, handsome, calm personality that really comes in peace.
Normies are going to look at this and dislike the Leftists who scream him down.
I mean nobody likes those screaming types. They really are a disgrace.

In this case it was good. Because honestly Spencer says extreme stuff and is an averageish public speaker.

If he's going to give a mediocre speech, he doesn't deserve the stage anyway.
I wasn't referring to Spencer per se, but simply making the point that a dynamic, effective speaker like Hitler wouldn't have wasted his time engaging and indulging the screeching rabble. He would have delivered his message with passion and dignity, then leave the stage and move on to the next speaking event. Hitler was a professional and Spencer is clearly an amateur.

I don't know what your problem is.
There are a lot of medicore speakers, who can help the movement.

He did his serrvice to the movement by doing things that are in his ability. Him giving a speech would have just made him seem edgy by him constantly WE WUZZING about white accomplishments and stuff.

The movement deserves the best of breed, not average speakers. Honestly, his sidekick did a better job on stage than he did. Sad.

You don't need to make a speech about "we wuz kangs" you can simply assert the validity of White identify, dignity, rights and achievements. If truth is on your side, you don't need to "win people over."

The adversary is all about spreading lies and shaping false narratives. They only thing that can knock that artificial structure down are truth bombs.

sorry for the late reply i had shit to do
that's all they do. of course, they can't talk about everything. maybe it's a sign to (((who's))) funding them or how committed they are to the cause. besides, why would i be interested in a political group or party that only talks? we already know that there's a large group of people willing to ditch both major parties and rally behind a nationalist. we don't need more of getting the message out there, we need more of Alt Right For Senator/Congress 2018. there are enough shitposters online as it is, but noo, us kekistanis have to praise kek everyday shadilay gas the kikes race war now ayy lmao upvote.
he does not come across genuine. i also saw a 20? minute on youtube of a woman reading his body language. couldn't find it, sorry. it was on Bombard's Body Language..pretty nice youtube account
can't convince you otherwise, then, mate
then they aren't really strong. they get thrown out of talks and their books don't get published. i'd love to see aut right public figure run for public office. see how many votes they get. they are hated by everyone. all leftists and libtards hate them and right wing trumpsters hate them (because they make them look bad).
and just how many of those people thought to themselves "what a bloated sack of shit i hope he dies of cancer"?
yes. i do not like him one bit. he's a neo-nazi trash and his followers are not activists. they are only interested in running their mouths and posting ebin pepe memes shadilay keks!! i think he's a zionist because he hasn't talked about the JQ, but that's only my opinion.

(Me)
i'm a fascist by the way.

he's so fucking cringe it hurts

the guy who speaks at 30:00 was really the best part. he should take spencer's place honestly lel.

he's a controleed opposition clown that helps the enemy point and laugh at white people and to control their narrative