I like their site better this way

I like their site better this way.

yeah gj i saw you spamming their board too, that's what they get for being fucking unironic jews

404 is better

this is now a Yotsuba thread

No it's not

pedo mad chanpink isn't a pedo loving twink forum

sais the child diddling kike browsing a pedo site

Then why is real CP being spammed there?
Why is Mega Milk posting children himself?

It's dead, Jim

Nothing is happening there

lel, because you're spamming it there fag. Megamilk hates kiddy diddlers.

Then why is he a pedo posting pedo? You're not making sense, trole.

Literally nothing is being posted lol

You're troleing isn't working.

Captcha for posting

Funboard

ur 2 slow kiddy fiddler

Not even scripting those. Some shit programmer must have fucked up since you only banned the file for future posting and didn't delete the ones already posted.
I'm guessing you're just trying to have fun like me right now (since you bothered to put an easily circumvented file check in place) but you're going to grow tired of this eventually. The spammers set the schedule, not you.

ooo, im so scared. please don't fiddle me stronk pedophile man.

SORECHAN is troleing Holla Forums to push away shitposters it's pretty genius. I don't think anyone is behind this except the users themselves. The admins seem to be behind the scenes really. Mega Milk is like the grandfather of small imageboards. He knows what he's doing really when it comes to management and having power over a site which many admins have trouble with. I like the site and I think it's a home to me.

me too

Why aren't you back at Antifa and jerking over booger girl.

Yet here you both are…..

FWIW, that is the exact same spam that this board was dealing with a year ago. It didn't shut the board down like it is doing to mooch. That is manual spamming that should be easily handled. Just wait until you sad fucks get a *real* spammer in there once or twice.
Look, there is a reason Milk is the king of small chans. It is because he doesn't know how to handle the problems that come with large ones.

have you even been to mooch m8? nothing is shut down. Theres is not a single pedo or spammer to be seen there.

NEVER trust someone who spells 'its' as "it's".

lmao

me.w.ch. as if i would let you censor me h8ch
try harder/10

Seems dead to me.
Maybe it is just so slow that it seems dead.
Either way….

It's up for me
Also it gets around 1,000 posts per day

kek, are you talking about 8ch or…

Nice Lie edgelord

1000 / 24 = 41
The site typically gets less than 19PPH
What you are seeing now is from spam so you are trumping up the numbers

The site is up, but you still can't post on it at all.

>no pedos allowed so you know they don't support free speech, whether you agree with pedos is irrelevant

mooch is shit
/thread

i can post just fine wtf are you talking about dood?

wake up nigga

Maybe some day I will show them

Actually I am "real" I just have some duties before setting it up. They also have another spammer in there.

It didn't say anything about "sexualizing children" before so you're just making up rules as you go. Not only that, you don't tell your users about your Jewery.
But that's irrelevant since there were no "sexualization" involved. You had already pissed off another poster before I posted this
If you're sexualizing her in your head then you're a pedo, Milk.
The others posted in here has been used in a web shop. No it was not selling lgs you fucking pedo mooch pervert.

I wasn't prevented. And go take a look at cancer. Is cancer the biggest board yet? It soon will be.

I doubt it. Pic related.

He's a moronic college kid with two dead imageboards on his record already, lmoa

1/3

2/3

3/3

Just for entertainment :3

MegaMilk is literally a persona of Fringe Wizard

wew that figures

Didn't Kenneth Schueller have something to do with SORE?

He's there. Without him it would have been stone cold already.

Reported for DOX

I don't fucking care. Do you think saying "reported" matters?

Read the name retard, you took the bait

this board is quality

Reported for OX

reported for boogermunching