lolifox.org/mod/res/1672.html
reddit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mMmMmmmMMMods!

this one will just get pruned too

Nice initiative tbh fam.

fuck off with that shitty cuckchan meme

Fuck it I'm a degenerate too

Anyone in this thread is a pedo tbh, including mods.

yes, but if it triggers Jim just a little bit, it's worth it. pic unrelated

-

Fuck you, Jim

AHAHAAHA
Think about this antis, normalfags and general faggots who hate the pedos on Holla Forums.
Face it you fucking delusional morons, you need the pedos and without them this board would eventually become another halfchan Holla Forums.
You niggers need to wake up and have a look around at where you are and what the state of this board is.

It's time to cum.

Good job you fucking degenerates

That'll teach you and you're mom.

Worship me.

no one wants to address your statement because they know it's true but i'll throw you a bone and be your goy :)

If shes 12 Im 12

I'll just leave this here…

kys alex jones orbiter

Glad to see it's finally getting to you Jim!

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything – I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these little girls. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this girl in the daycare center. Nothing weird, just a man and a little girl talking about her favorite toys while she's coloring. The girl looked like a real cutie, tiny shoulders, innocent smile, pink hair clips. She didn't seem the least bit teleiophilic. At least not until she started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this little girl get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look pedophilic to her? Did I have an unkempt beard and moustache without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, Lolis, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against little girls. Let them be free to do their teleio thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a healthy-looking, blond-haired little girl in her early preteens. She seemed normal enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, she's sucking my cock!

What is it with these girls? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough pedo cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some little girl. But try telling that to the girl at the beach. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who sold me lemonade. Or any of the countless other teleios who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a little girl is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this midget ever get the idea that I was a pedo? And why does she have such adorable shoes?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a little girl passes me on the street, I'm afraid she's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy marital relations I enjoy with my wife – even some that haven't actually happened.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these little girls mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started driving in an unmarked white van with tinted windows in the hopes that it would frighten those little girls off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these midgets?

I swear, if these little girls don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures – like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the playground with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.

Poor you

Didn't read tbh

Midgets are cute. Enjoy, don't sexualize…

She had a strong rebellious streak that was only tamed by bare bottom spankings, up to the age of 10; according to her father.

I just realized I made a mistake. Here is the corrected version.

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything – I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these little girls. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this girl in the daycare center. Nothing weird, just a man and a little girl talking about her favorite toys while she's coloring. The girl looked like a real cutie, tiny shoulders, innocent smile, pink hair clips. She didn't seem the least bit teleiophilic. At least not until she started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this little girl get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look pedophilic to her? Did I have an unkempt beard and moustache without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, Lolis, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against little girls. Let them be free to do their teleio thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, then I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a healthy-looking, blond-haired little girl in her early preteens. She seemed normal enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, she's sucking my cock!

What is it with these little girls? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough pedo cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some little girl. But try telling that to the girl at the beach. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who sold me lemonade. Or any of the countless other teleios who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a little girl is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this midget ever get the idea that I was a pedo? And why does she have such adorable shoes?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a little girl passes me on the street, I'm afraid she's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy marital relations I enjoy with my wife – even some that haven't actually happened.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these little girls mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things to get them to stop, but it has all been to no avail. A few months back, I started driving in an unmarked white van with tinted windows in the hopes that it would frighten those little girls off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, neck, chest and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these midgets?

I swear, if these little girls don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures – like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the playground with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.

What happened after 10?

I feel really sorry for you. I hope you find a way to avoid them. The worst thing is they like to be in groups so if one of them got you the rest will want you too.
You only added a little.

Would you really refuse them?

Fuck no. How do you they look cute and not cute at the same time?

Because they're Asian.

Like I know what variety of gook they are.

Japanese

Yeah I figured.

Prostate busters

Shit taste

He mad, onee-chan

i wanna cut those loli's nails tbh

NOw I see that you guys have made another thread related to LGs, this is an obligatory reminder to be tame and don't post any illegal content or else this thread will get pruned.

This is an obligatory reminder to STFU and not tell people what to do.

Stop trying to bait people into posting CP tbh

Stop samefagging, its cringy

inb4

wew

xD

Forgive me for thinking people on Chans actually used logic

habibis have such low iqs

Update your memes

this

fug u daria user

It's okay when stock photo photographers do it.

Fuck off

I'd fug that loli tbh

Thanks for your contribution

Should have changed the file name.
I only lurk. What's wrong with them?

don't like tbqh

what would you prefer it to say?

Well if someone wasn't a mongrel yesterday than I would be able to share some of my pictures via Tor but nope.

Glad lf is down tbh, you cancertards just ruined other peoples fun while you were there anyway. Enjoy your downtime :^)

It's not that it shouldn't say that, just that I like the non-updated version more,

shouldn't be scared to legal photos

ehh..each to there own

Hello all! I just have a question for everyone: what do you think the other boards think of us (Holla Forums)?

If you have to use Tor to share them, you probably shouldn't be sharing them.
hypocrite/10

nope read

who fucking cares its never mattered

No one thinks of Holla Forums as the pedo board. At this point pedos are a tiny ignorable group that occasionally posts on Holla Forums before being quickly pruned.

< tl;dr Jims 8ch =/= HW 8ch

facepalm.jpg

you must be fucking joking. have you see the catalog? have you only been here for a week? what the fuck are you even saying.

Looks like lg is connecting again. Shouldn't be long now.

it's back

Can't post, though.

as soon as lolifox is back up pph here will drop so you can take your obsession with the terms strawman,fallacy and red herring and shove them up your loose asshole.
if you truly believe pedos don't influence pph and general activity on this board then you are either a shitty trole, shill, retarded or all the above.

Bad bye 8ch. Have fun getting 10pph again ;)

posting is disabled

I'm honestly just glad its back up.

stop with the red herring already jew

So how many anons are going to be afraid that it's come back as a honeypot?

maybe expand your vocabulary because you are just a bland troll.

i'm always paranoid and skeptical but i'll still user post there and if anything i could just lurk

this from the tard who doesn't know what a red herring is
Stay Mad Jew

Oh fuck.

see 1st greentext of

Stay mad jew

В связи с ужесточением политики хостинга, желательно в кротчайший срок решить вопрос с переездом на более абузоустойчивый хостинг или серьезно ужесточить правила.
На текущий момент желательно собрать около 90€ для оплаты первых месяцев, а так-же оплаты одноразового сбора(setup fee) и возможной платы за апгрейд, если сервера не будет хватать или что-то будет сильно тормозить.

tl;dr they need money to pay for new host or site will continue to have problems.
Rules will be tightened.

so in other words users pay to post images they want or site goes 8ch tier censorship

90 euro / 106 usd + setup fee

lol those poor shit head Russians can't afford that

fug.

inb4 leeches wont donate to their own board and it gets shut down

Per month?

Minute

It says that they are asking for the first months payment for the move. Doesn't mention asking for a recurring payment. But yes server hosting is about that much per month.

>lolifox has locked all boards
>asking for money
>it is the beginning of the end for lolifox

Why, Baskin. Why leave us?

The problem is that their host changed the hosting policy for what is allowed. So they have to find a new host in a more free country. That costs more money.

He knew

I could afford it but don't want to get v&. How to pay?

It was fun while it lasted

he was a faggot anyways

the problem is they made a shit decision with what they went with

lolifox.org/mod/

knew what? the ship was sinking?

no. he was a good guy. he didn't talk to us enough though

There is an email address
Bitcoin address
Yandex address

Just donate in bitcoin

lurk more

t. Baskin

baskin wouldn't come to this shithole tbh nor am i him
what does everyone think of pic relateds face? kinda boy-ish right?

we /bl/ now

NO WE ARE NOT

STOP

which ones of you ladies want to date me?

I don't have bitcoin and I don't know about signing up for a Russian PayPal. How can I pay these people without a paper trail? If it comes to it, I will mail them wet, stinky cash in an envelope with no return address.

impossible

Literally heaven

stop lewding anna

the only way I know to pay without it being traceable is to make a bitcoin wallet and use a bitmixer service when you send the money to lolifox.

Roll

I'm not, you're making it perverted, stop perverting Anna!! :^)

unlucky

true that. Anna is not for lewd, only admiration

Sometimes, I can't help but think innocently lewd things.

Zhenya is the only one out of them that I'd consider dating, the rest I'd just fug tbh

ANNA ALREADY DIED.

please don't apply anything. just admire

cute. why was she in China though?

she never stood a chance

Lewd

for fun, travel is best way to spend money when you are a dead millionaire model, one of the prettiest in the world.

What's the harm? Probably one of the most harmless sexual things to do, tbqh. Plus it's good for the skin.

you're getting banned for this post

yes, it does have sexual connotations so it violates dost

2 lewd

ban me for this instead

rolling for 5

goddamnit!

You're correct but that doesn't mean she shpuld be apllying it. She's really young, user.

It's just a little viscous liquid, user.

looks fine to me

krautchan.net/files/1508528030003.jpg

STILL GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

well played, user. well played

1,5,7 get

1, 4, 5.

a young female nipple is literally worse than terrorism
based Germans tbh

Uhh that's probably not a good idea, buddy.

why's that, user?

You shouldn't trust jewgle.

welcome to murica

i know, but tineye is annoying to use. with jewgle, i can just right click an image and reverse search with an 80% success rate

never heard of him

yfw you realize Jim reported lf and got it shutdown to increase 8ch pph

+1 for Yandex

lol ?

That's too convoluted for Jim tbh

Have you even seen Jim's youtube channel?

No shit

Someone post that webm of Jim philosophizing about math and the universe.

this

yana is underrated

sorry, i don't speek eurasian

Это значит, что ты пидор.

почему нет?

I have and it makes me feel great about myself.
Seriously I don't think Jim would do that but hey he nuked most of the pedo boards so meh I wouldn't put it pass him.

they're not even friends, they're just forced to be around each other because they are force to do modeling for the jew shekels.

This

would wife/10

Argument Invalid.

I'm not a shitskin to learn it

It's sad. France and Sweden too. But Germans are particularly self-hating

Yet you speak English

it's true. very few German lolis

But they all still have to get home some how
feelsgoodman

It's international language, not speaking is a sign of degeneracy

Cum to this

English is spoken by far more brownskins around the world than German

Kristina > rest
I guess that means she speaks good English now? This is the only video in which I've heard her speaking any English

2 old / 10

Maybe, but why learn German now? Only reason is iyou are syrian looking for new home. Or Hitler's big fan.

Straight outta Zhenya's IG for my Holla Forumsros

Non-lewd btw

Time to cum.

you think she lurks /lg/?

nobody does

Autistic as it may seem, that's partly why I'm learning it. It's also fun to learn a language for fun anyways.

But it's true, Germany and the German language have a questionable future. Most young Germans already know English and Germany itself is a police state with increasing numbers of muslims/negros and declining native birthrates. Makes me sad because Germany has played such a central role in European history and many of my ancestors are German.

very nice ;)

I know Russian because I am Russian. And I try to learn Japanese because I'm weaboo.

cheeked
heh get it

A language I really want to learn (for fun at least), in part because so many of the best girls are Russian, but it's even more difficult than German ;(.
Do you think Russia has a better future than Germany?

gymnastics images violates dost? lol

We should worship this post tbh

she has mentality ill parents who would have already sold their daughter into sex slavery if they weren't already wealthy tbh

How do you attach multiple files to a post?

with the javascript that comes with the site.

very nice

Want to fuck that little girl in the mouth.

I don't know, our state is becoming more and more police one, we also have shitskins from post-USSR.

Would cum so much in her tight little prepubescent body.

SOMEONE POST ZHENYA EATING RASPBERRIES MINDLESSLY!!

t.vols

t.anti larping as a shitskin pedo

I'm aware Russia has it's own problems. But I appreciate that Russia is not really under the thumb of the USA like Germany is and has been since 1945. How about Jewish control over Russia compared to other Western countries? More or less?

Are the immigrants mostly confined to the big cities there?

lol, probably

see

t. anna flag poster

POUNDABLE

degenerates out

Want to put my load in her tea and watch her drink it.

Vols lives.

Fuck off.

rotated ;_;

I can't masturbate to these, unlike Zhenya's stories, I just want to cuddle Anna.

That's just gross tbh, fuck off

this. anna is not for lewd

We get it LH your waifu is god tier.

Stop that

I wish Vols visited this board. He's lewd af but he posts some really good sets :)

t. Larp Vols

Vols can stay tbh

Well mortgage rates are severe by comparison with other countries. There is a conservative propaganda on TV against gays and everything liberal.
Yes

I can respect that.
still want her to play with muh dick tho

wrong goy :o

Hello!
To my supporters, line up for high fives and bro fists.
To my haters, line up to kiss my ass and toss my salad!
And to beautiful precious little girls everywhere, line up to suck and or ride my cock. My cock is always available to a girl who wants it.

< Fuck Mika
< Fuck BigDaddy
< Fuck Piona
< Fuck Heart
< Fuck Sauna
< Fuck Face Flag
< Fuck Emoji
Think that about covers all the cancer.

ha. actually that wasn't me tbh

cool. so is putin a good guy or a bad guy?

no negro posting though

Vols can you post some of those cute black girls tbh

Putin is best gurl tbh

Bad of course. But it could be worse I guess.

I almost never posted my own black girls it was mostly some user.

Imposter.

we tripping now?

Fake trip.

Ofc :)

Holy shit beat me to it.

heh

in what way?

different hash function ?

I just assume all Zhenya posting is you.

Woops

sorry I just text searched the /lg/ thread for his name and that was the first result. :3

The struggle is real tbh

Question for you guys.
Why does Jim keep the site going? What does he gain from it? He has to know everyone hates him. He knows the site is shit. PPH keep dropping. Site is practically dead as is. So why, what's the point? Legit question.

no it's the same engine, based off of vichan or maybe even tinyboard.

yeah because her eyes will be rolling back :^)

He is a dictator that violates constitution,annexes other country's territory, brainwashes people thru TV, closes eyes on severe corruption…

tripping balls, nigga

So what you are trying to say is that hes a politician and a man who actually has balls and doesn't put up with anything?

Has my vote.

it's not a bad assumption. I do 'most' of it, but certainly not all.

stop sexualizing Zhenya pls

people would say datamining but datamine who? If there is no one here, what purpose then?

I get a different one here though

i see. but polls indicate that people like him? and (((our media))) in the USA hates him. and both political parties hate him. that has to mean something

krautchan.net/b/thread-12488384.html#12490431

WTF IS THIS SHIT MAN POOPING ON A BABY??? WTFF

Rude.

I think they're the same. I'll test my shit trip.

Hitler, pol
USA and many other countries tbh
USA and many other countries tbh
BTW Crimea asked to be annexed by Russia because country was being taken over by neo facists.
Jews having been doing that thru TV since TV was invented tbh
Politicians in general

So he is no different than any other politician in any other country.
Cry Moar.

Nope, you're correct LH.

Good thing I downloaded all of Zhenya's stuff just days before her vk account went private. :3

maybe it is because OpenIB, they have been incompetently tinkering with vichan/infinity's code.

USA hates him because USA is controleed by Israel and Putin booted international bankers out of Russia and created a Russian currency that Rivals the dollar. That is the real reason behind the sudden current Russia vs USA drama. The election controversy was just a smoke screen to cover that up.

definitely different digits using the same exact pass

why did it go private if her IG is still public?

When I cry it's not because of him or politics in general. I just answered the question.

idk. :( there were mostly better quality images there.

I don't think she'd appreciate you doing that tbhq

She's the one that's sexualizing herself, we all know it deep down

Grand Theft Pedo
LOL!!!!
Also What happened to lolifox. I got banned and when I went to check on them they were gone.

They are back but posting is locked
Host went sjw on them
They are looking for new host
They need donations

They are in hell now.

her family posted them publicly in the first place, so why not share them?

I honestly don't think that's Vols
Vols even said he doesn't come to Holla Forums. He said only goes to /loli/. But if that really is you Vols then hello stranger.

echolove unbanned you 2 hours later he must have realized banning an active poster wasn't a smart decision

I know everybody's hot for Zhenya but, I gotta be honest, she's pretty enough for doggystyle.

she probably doesn't understand the concept of 'sexualizing herself'. She is just being herself and doing normal girl things tbh. Maybe the mother has a hand in it?

what a shame

Is that her son or lover????????????????????????????????????

XD

I'll upload them somewhere sometime. After lolifox gets' its shit together.

Any port in the storm brother.

Wish I'd known that. So who had the problems with the crotch shots?

i want pedos to leave Holla Forums. Why not use /younglove/ or some other board?

Okay I believe it really is Vols now.
Hi Vols.

nipple showing makes that cp

because fuck you that's why

If you look in depth into the logs echolove reappeared out of nowhere so he missed baskins talk about only deleting illegal content when you leave the thread

You are very naive. She understands half of it. Her parents understand the rest but continue to whore her.

fuck them, they are the reason why we all moved to /hebe/ back in the days

IT'S FAKE VOLS. SEE:

trying to get banned? shut it down

Zhenya is pure ;)

Welp, pack your shit guys, this user wants us to leave this board

What does that even mean?

yeah, pure sex appeal

I guarantee you she has seen a penis.

plane tickets dont buy themselves

she's a child

That means she's still understandably immature and not cogniscant of the full consequences but she's also not a complete naive anime girl like waifufags think she is.

Children see penises all the time.

Different trip but same pw. LH tried and I tried and it gives a different trip on hatechan.

lol nice word play

She's nat bad looking and her body is nice.
I think if you put yourself on social media you should be prepared to have yourself distributed to the entire internet by whomever for whoever for whatever no mater whoever you are.

I notice her father doesn't like his picture taken. Is it because he is so plain looking? It's almost hard to believe that such a plan guy could create such a cute girl.

this

;)

oh its me

So. you admit that she's not ready for sex, but her current sexual knowledge indicates that she's aware of her sexuality?

degenerate pedo tbh

This gives me fantasies of incestuous lesbian sex.
Also, I cum on them when they're done.

not in the way he described

I bet zhenya is going to be Super Model Tier when she grows up. She will definitely earn an ex- free pass in my book just like tanya.

A photo of a clothed child will get me b& so I don't see any point in posting non lewd here. But for the sake of the thread I'll post clothed lgs.

Genetic Lottery tbh

because he doesn't want to be exposed as a pedophile.

She's probably had sex with her self a couple of times already.
My daughter started at 5yo and never quit.

Typically when girls start

I don't know about that. She's not that good looking to begin with and age isn't always kind to cute faces. But who knows.

bruh when Jim sees this thread he is going to shit his pants

i bet you made this thread

not the same as purposely sexually enticing a man, by my standards she's innocent

Anna is Cutest Communist tbh

Wonder if has ever had any lewd thoughts

they need us here though. we bring the traffic

Doesn't mean she hasn't accidentally seen one.
Also, do you think I can get away with a butt shot of this girl??

kids aren't innocent
No such thing as innocence, thats a made up delusion to justify religion. kys.

Also you can tell by zhenya's demeanor and behavior that she is alot smarter and alot more aware than her age would let on.

no, the pic you posted there is already permaban worthy

clever girl

indeed and i think the ones posting actual cp have left or got bored with their routine because i think i've only seen a few screencaps of cp over the past few weeks. i'm glad lolifox was down for this long because it really shows how much "you guys" influence the board.
tl;dr i'm glad you're here.

Probably was Ox or Ok

lol made me choke on water

Well I never stated I wanted to have sex with her. But she is mature enough for sexual play.

She doesn't have to do it on purpose she's doing quite a good job by accident.

Again, yes they do.

Question for you namefags. Why is it when you post here your posts are much higher quality but when you post on lf all i see is troleing, circle jerks, and general asshole faggotry? To be fair i dont see heart and face here but the question still stands.

haven't seen any since that dump a few weeks ago tbh

fucking hell

Somebody had to go and jinx it

i'm not a tripfag or namefag. i just like to lurk their pgt s

Disregard that, didnt mean to quote you directly

probably not a single one… lel

Better??

i'd report this entire thread trole

tbh i think its the antis that are posting cp just to bait jim into retaliating against the pedos. They wait him to perma ban any pedo from using the site.

I don't know what you're talking about. My posts are the same no matter where I go.
Also wish i could post all the ass and spread shots of this little honey.

You should at-least use a flag so we can have a discussion together :3

Yep guilty as charged

here are some large Zhenya pictures for you :^) (and others), assuming you don't already have them.

oh here is a higher quality of this picture.

God her mother is such a whore.

come on now…

rude

WEW

+1 to me

i do but thanks for sharing regardless

Yeah, Zhenya's eyes in that picture are that of an angel's. ;_;

:3

my eyes are on the one in the middle :3

Casey is best gril

her?

she has an ugly slav face 0/10 +0.1 points for being naked.

reported

Holla Forums

they are butthurt cause managed to get lg closed

somehow it's not their fault

Paradise Birds was ok, I guess…

lolifox.org/lg/catalog.html

Welp. This thread is going to get nuked for sure.

Jim can't do anything to even deter the pedos. In essence they are just janitors cleaning up a big street of shit where people are free to shit whenever they want.

What makes you think she's slavic?

for now

REMINDER PIMENOVA IS OLD AND DISGUSTING

yes her but damn she's really young, i mean like really really young but she's cute :3

Baskin is online moderating

-.-

@elizaveta.baranova

:^)

Old enough to count, old enough to mount.

How is Vols posting on /lg but posting is still disabled?

Agreed.

should work with cheerleading lolis.

I just got rejected and my post was deleted.

he does not know how internet works and thus is unaffected by it

Accurate

WHY DOES MY SISTER ACT THIS WAY??

LOL!!
Also, This little girls made my dick hard I had to share her. I hope she makes you cum as much as I just did.

I think I'm an eye cuck ngl

we're also here too girlti.me/b/res/13821.html

who is this?

you're a cheeky fella

thanks

Still there: >>63418

Heh. Good theory.
Seriously though I find that fishy as fuck.

This outfit makes her look sexy.

Anna's so cute you almost don't want to give her a creamy facial…Almost.

I had made a follow up post and got the "posting locked" notification.

Orgy at my place.

Idk why, but in that pic, Pimmel-Opfah looks kinda fat

How many vpn ips and proxies are being used to view this thread rn

WHO IS THIS?
WHO IS THIS?
WHO IS THIS?
WHO IS THIS?
WHO IS THIS?
WHO IS THIS?
WHO IS THIS?
WHO IS THIS?

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

Oxy aka Anya

Gr8 thread, nobody misses nigger-poster

post all you got fam

FUCK OFF YOU'RE GONNA KILL THIS PLACE TOO.

Moar

FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!
FUCK YOU KILL YOURSELF!!

This pic makes me want to pull her panties off and eat her pussy before I slowfuck her till I cum inside her.

Could you please, ever so kindly, get cancer and die? I'm sick of your autistic behavior

You can find her granny sets here
georgemodels.com/store.php

MODS DOX THIS FAGGOT HE MOLESTS CHILDREN

Need… Moarrr…

why even live?

20 years past her prime

OY VEY

ah, you should have told me thats what you're into….

btw, i can go even lower.

kek

Yah but they're so prudish. I'm afraid to post anything for fear of being banned and if you say the wrong thing you get banned.
Bunch a closet pedos is what they are.

GLOBAL VOLS YOU DUMB NIGGER

YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8
YOU'RE GONNA GET REKT M8

hot id love to see her take my 9inch pedo cock

I already violated her with my sperm when she was much younger.

you mean like this young you sick 4 cell degenerate….

Younger.
Single cell lovin baby!!!!

Of course it's been scientifically proven that if you hate fags, you're a closet fag. So if you hate pedos you're a closet pedo.

fucking retard

i got you bro…

look at hose protein walls. hnnnggg….

Says who? I'm not the only one posting pictures of girls, why am I getting all the hate? I've never touched a child in any innapropriate way nor do I ever intend to. You are making assumptions based on what??? Where do you get your ideas from.

My sperm runeth over…

cause thats a kid bro…like, no tits or ass or anything.

have you ever spent any time around kids? they are fucking annoying, and they smell like piss, and the leave shit in their underwear and smeared in their anuses because they dont wipe properly. so they are always scratching their ass and spreading bacteria.

thats why you get hate.

haha if your words came to life you'd rape every child you saw

not him, but i have been around kids very often, and kids are NOT as disgusting as you describe them, only very few, who happen to live in shit-families (so i assume you are from a shit family).

almost all kids are cute and cuddly and LOVELY

Oedipus Complex
Sick Fuck.

You just described most adults…

Scat-kike confirmed

First of all you little shitstain, You DON'T EVER rape a child!!!! You don't touch them wiht out permission and you don't touch them in any way that will make them uncomfortable. I you don't want to be touched in a certain way you sure as hell shouldn't touch others that way and you don't touch children like that. Fuck you for suggesting anything like that. And if you based your opinions on some harmless text that you are clearly a moron who can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

I told you it wasn't worth coming to this board on /lg/ a few days ago and this is why. Just braindead sheep trying to nitpick and act intelligent.

You don't know who Vols is and you're just assuming his character. That is all antis, moralfags and spastics such as yourself do. There's never any point of 'arguing' with your kind because when presented with facts they default to 'haha kys pedo.' You're as worthless as you claim us to be. You are not above us.

If this is some shitty LARP then good job you got a few replies.

keep moving the goal posts faggots. not even moralfag btw, just telling the truth.

T. child rapist

You have no idea what that means or how to use it properly
kys uneducated pseudo-intellectual faggot
0/10

See
I told you there no point in 'arguing' with them.

You miss the point. Arguing with them isn't about convincing them. Its about convincing the other people that see this thread. By exposing the antis for the retards they are.. other people who read the thread can make better decisions than if we just left the anti comments un-debunked.

Doing gods work tbh.

trips so it must be true

Oxi Anya is all grown up now. Her sets are beautiful

If you even touch a child a day younger than 18 you deserve to be castrated. Filthy child raping kikes.

moral fags are the kikes tbh

He just described every single American.

GTFO Weinstein

Child rapist scum will HANG on Trump's DOTR

so 23hrs 59min and 59sec younger is ok
got it

This is a granny thread now

too young

This is peak attractiveness. You may not like it, but it is.

10/10 granny tbh

lolifox.org/pt/

wtf is this board and why are they able to post

would fug the one on the right

Thank you for having my back sir.
I got idiots like that trole back when i first started posting on lg so he's nothing new.
it was worth it untill the a-hole showed up.

>>>/jim/2410
Look in the window of the building in the image
jim Confirmed pedo

i couldn't post there either, what is that?

Agreed but it just becomes bland and repetitive. I use to samefag anti and pedo discussions like 5 or so months back and it's all the same thing. I would rp anti in one thread and rp pedo in another and I would also put inconsistencies throughout my 'rebuttals' just to trigger more people to join into the discussion. I basically can't tell who's larping and who isn't and I take more of this hatechan anti shit as more of a larp rather than serious.

More ASS please

Its the only board with a post

you can? really?

can i test your skills?

Reading comprehension isn't your best skill

OK is that you?

Well now you're just trolein.

lol. sorry man. read that fast and wrong.

gas yourself pedokike

you will all be tortured to death on dotr pedo scum

dotr?

praise kek check em

Department of Transportation

one more,

Honeypot?

day of the rape

kys alt-kike

? made up thing tbh, stop larping

It's alright, Vols I think they're all just larp antis or not very good antis at all. Either way they can fuck off back to their teen thread or whatever fucking thread they flock too.
We've never had any bad blood with the hebephiles and ephebophiles so I'm not sure where all this 'granny' spamming is coming from.
Yeah pretty standard.

pedo SCUM like you need to be KILLED praise TRUMP pbuh

who she is? She is beautiful

my mother

you must be a good looking creature

stop trying to make up your own abbreviations, it doesn't work like that tard. forced meme is forced.
Also, trump is pedo tbh, he fucked his daughter.

i dont know. probably some grill from instagram. i got her pics on 4chan.

This is the reason why i am a hebe

pls kuffir

teens are the best user. seriously. they get horny and want you to fuck them and even tell you how to do it. my ex-wife was a teen when i met her and i was in my 20's. she was a fucking horny shit.

nah, this ugly old hag is too old even for hebe, if you like her you are normie (or maybe ephebo, but that already is normie)

Hey guys, i found that 12yo faggot.
Mommy said to go get in the bath and go to bed or she is going to scrub your wee wee herself with the pumice stone.

too old

I'm really mature 4 my age

yes im 12

so wat loser haha

es

ES?

this is the busy thread. i go where the people are. even if they are a bunch of maturely stunted degenerates.

no offense user

im 12 and what is this thread

WHERE THE WHITE GIRLS AT

AYO

God damn those eyes

HOL UP

I just found out I can't get back on girltime. I got my original ip banned and everytime I try to use tor or another vpn I get "unknown extension". and can't post. So no girltime for me.

no they are not. I will meet my wife when she is 9-11. I want pure love and taking her around the park before she goes hyper slut mode and start making my own lolis before she turns 16.

I agree with you because I'm not exclusive and hebes are more realistic in my country but you have your own thread. Why are you bringing teens into an obvious pedo thread? Do you not get enough attention in Chadman's thread?

Has it begun?

This is a hebe thread now

Gotta take my grandaughter to school see yall round.

i will hunt you pedokikes down and kill you all

Ok it was fun while it lasted, Vols. Cya.

Wew whatever.

gimme your address, ill come to you

I WILL KILL YOU NIGGER

kys tbh

someone is triggered and is now trapped with a whore ;)

Kenneth Schueler 211 Corrie Cres Waterloo

Come at me kike.

Raging this much. kek

what's new. someone posted a picture of him in a family van with her south asian children fucking in the backseat.

White pedos exist to protect white lolis from kikes

Stop.

Well that explains alot
kek

You don't like blondes?

Too much, especially the one he posted

At least I'm white

Canada is filled with refugees now

Pic related, me.

Fuck off pedo kikes.

sauce? was that the deleted images in the thread?

Is that that kike Zuckerberg?

I'm white af, fucking retard pedo.

lmao that kike face
jew/10

ew shave that pubic fuzz neckbeard

Say it to my face and not online, pedokike.

Anyone have this problem?

my mother is czech and my father is white af

ITT: bunch of pedos and 1 canadian kike with oedipus complex in denial

czech jew
knew it

pic releated my white blonde sister

I bet the milkman was a jew

Well my sister does have blonde hair and both me and my brother are retarded..

shit, mabye my mother cheated..

lolifox.org/mod/res/1672.html
>Currently collected 3€/50€(minimum for change hosting)

I'M GONNA HAVE TO PAY THE FULL EXPENSE AREN'T I?

April!

her face is sexy af

Fap material pls

The fact that you know who she is, is troubling tbh ;)

PEDOS GET OUT

great view tbh

degenerates out

this board is completely dead

we are making it better than before

STAY RAD

Moar

I love purple, it's fashy as fuck

You can see in this pic, that this poor child was drugged

Tired old meme is tired.

Behind every picture, there is Bane

Its not a meme you bitch.

She is staring directly into extremely bright photography lighting you fuck tard. Pupils constrict in bright light.

uh oh

see

and yes it is a meme

Keep telling yourself that

STOP POSTING HER. SHE IS UGLY AND UNSUCCESSFUL.

Keep telling yourself that

Even with a shitty mask, she is stunning

cats do like milk

Getting dangerously cheesy in here. Hope there are no cats around for these mice.

STOP THIS IMMEDIATELY!! YOU ARE ALL CONTRIBUTING FOR THE SPREAD OF PEDOPHILIA
EVERYTIE YOU POST THIS PICTURES, YOU ARE ABUSING THESE CHILDREN
STOP IT, PLEASE

gay

If thinking pedophilia is wrong, makes me gay, then yes. I ma gay

kys

You don't. That's why you are still here tbh

Alright that's my small dump. Good night everyone.

I have reported this thread and this site to inhope.org. Hope y'all have fun catching the soap, pervs

praise kek

night

fick dich, reddit

O_O

literally cancer

nice bait, im sure you are just doing it for replies

>>>reddit.com/

i will make my mission to bring this site down, and the owners to justice. Mark my words, fella. I am not alone

You think they wouldn't? If you want to disrupt them in here, post legitimate images. Post your trees growing or cute kittens or … ponies.

just 4u

Can't find spiders, using ants instead.

majority of those aren't cute

some men just want to watch the world burn

you are 100% alone tbh
and a fag.

yes gl with cancer pics you are up against posters with hundreds of thousands of pics of little girls ready to shut your ass up

No lewd lolis pls

fake larper tbh

Normies may not come in here.
But just because I'm not a pedo, doesn't mean I'm normal.

Be honest.. you have your webcam on right now and you are looking at yourself aren't you? Post again if true.

POSTING IS BACK ON AT LOLIFOX.

try harder fag

more normie than you is not possible, faggot

:3

If I felt like it.

So, there's someplace that isn't here, you can go?

Good bye, then!

I guess not, I thought it was. It should be soon.

I see 2 new posts but I can't post. It still says 'posting disabled' ;(

then why can't i?

another post went through, but I guess it's not back on. :(

i wonder which pics will be deleted

I just realized:
My images are topical. They're little ponies, yeah?

So, like, horses but they're midgets. I think you can follow the mental thread from there.

Also, that comic is totally you guys.

no u

Probably all of them ;-;

Aww. Vols and Menthol got through somehow.
Also this thread was a roller coaster.

q-t tbh

is this going to turn into some scat bullshit, user?

looks like comic and spider fag same poster tbh will have bumped another pedo thread to bump limit and now its 2 days in a row

You're not familiar, user?

It's … quite the journey.

hell, anything but pedos and scat fags.

reminder to filter and ignore spam posters. do not give them attention

I don't have any spidershit saved.

bringing this thread to bump limit with cuties

I'm not spam, I'm noise.

Post fap material

i am he sipderfag, and i am not this user>>7483183

No, you're a faggot.

that all fag? that is just one folder, not even scrolled an eighth though.

Mmm, kakusna!

smdh tbh

He's not a real horsefucker tbh

STOP POSTING SCAT

Welp what did I start

her?

I did say I wasn't normal, right?

Not the same girl.

nothing tbh

THE CHICK FORM wOLVERINE IS BLONDE NOW?

I'm into horses.

yep we overran that shit poster

what does journey have to do with scat?

my power level :)

Here's mine

that baby poster cant do 5 images without running out of is shit images

bye

Well now I have to stay

We don't have enough computers

You mongrels stealing my sleep. I like you guys though so I'll let it slide

I hope you know that posting adult pornography on a kids site is illegal. You are breaking the law posting that in here. Reported!

He decided to use other punishments.

PEDOS WELCOME
PEDOS WELCOME
PEDOS WELCOME
PEDOS WELCOME
PEDOS WELCOME
PEDOS WELCOME

I've not seen any images which would be illegal anywhere, just really beautiful kids, stunningly beautiful but not sexy for normies, even if many gonna become hotties soon
It's the paedos which could make it lewd with their comments .

Choose one
WWYD
Obvious paedobait of course, even if you can like little girls without wanting to rape them

These little girls are considered as possible brides in some places

best