CNN

CNN confirmed for being the most pathetic shill propaganda website people claim is actual 'journalism' the free world has ever seen.

Look how desperate this is. It would be sad if it wasn't so awesome. These cocksuckers have no self awareness whatsoever.

This is how you know people are stupid, pol, that they'll bash Fox News off-hand like it's some running joke when in fact CNN and the rest are far, far, far worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_I_of_England#Finances.2C_Parliament_and_the_expulsion_of_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
infowars.com/cnn-10-million-americans-get-pneumonia-every-week/
archive.fo/GzCHj
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/14/gallup-poll-american-trust-in-news-media-falls-to-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've noticed that MSM is trying to push "Are both candidates too old to run?"

Oh, how nice for Chelsea Manning! Finally getting that surgery and all. Didn't think Holla Forums would care.

Off topic, but I couldn't help but to notice this abomination.

Looking forward to his medical results coming out within a week. That'll make them look even more ridiculous.

Lol drumpfkins what did he mean by this?

Clinton News Network

He's really playing up the "high road" meme lately, not taking any sort of line of attack against hillary's health, letting it play out on its own while he hammers her on her corruption.

It's a good play. He makes her feel like dying every day by laying out to the american people her treasonous activities, while they can't say he's harping on her health.

Also checked.

Way I figure it, he looks a bit plump; but that's about it. So long as his heart is healthy, then a little extra weight doesn't matter - even at his age.

Hell, we should all look so good at 70.

Not trying to rationalize, but if the plan is to divert talk about his health and instead talk to Oz about his plans in office to a group who probably aren't exactly Trump's main audience (soccer moms and women in general), it's sort of a genius play since they're going to be watching either way.

Trumpkike logic

I already beat you here, shithead.
This is MY thread to shill.
I'm gonna tell the boss not to pay you for these posts.

Most guys at 70 look a bit plump. It's not effecting his energy levels or his ability to go though a busy schedule.

There was glaring reason to accuse Hillary of bad health. She can't even run for president without nearly dying, how's she going to cope with the job if she got so lucky?

GET A LOAD OF THIS CUCK. HE BELIEVES IN EQUALITY. KEK

We believe in getting everything, while you get nothing. It's called winning.

SWINGING

FROM

NOOSES

wtf I'm a #Hilldebeest now

This is what arguments over hypocrisy sound like when you are obviously on a side.

we could only be so lucky

Trump has shown absolutely no signs of illness. He's out on the campaign trail everyday giving nothing short of a vigorous performance, there is no reason to doubt his health.
Hillary holds an event or gives a speech once or twice a week at most, has regularly devolved into coughing fits worse than i've seen from lifelong smokers for over a year now, is well known to have had a concussion not long ago, clearly had something removed from her tongue, has a doctor following her around everywhere who has even had to "calm her down" whilst in the middle of a speech, needed help walking up a flight of stairs, occasionally exhibits extremely bizarre behavior under pressure. Claims to be 100% healthy.

One of these things is not like the other shill.

A more believable spin would be that Trump is lying that he's never done drugs as he is on meth and that's how he has the energy to do some many rallies. This is weak.

I know right?
How am I supposed to get paid if these fuckers steal my (you)s?

tbh, Trump is fucking old. He probably has a medical problem of some kind.

But Trump's toe fungus or something won't compromise his ability to be president like an admitted life threating disease and suspected neurological disease (for Clinton) would.

But discussing Trump's toe fungus (or other minor medial issue) or something live on air is kind of gross. I can see why he wouldn't want to.

It's not only about health, but the jew mentality in general. And i'm surprised how weak the retaliation is, it's almost as it was all planned from the start.

Then why are you whining like a little cuck you are?

Can you be any more jewish kek.

Obama is just salting the earth on his way out….

Your reading comprehension is shit. Let me shorten the message for you.

Kill yourself.

Because I bet if they found anything slightly wrong on his exams they would blow it out of proportion. Oh, trump has a weird mole, HE HAS CANCER EVERYONE!
**unlike Hillary, who is actually dying as evidenced by her "fall"*

The funny thing is they are just copying everything that is being used against Hillary, months later.

There has been no indication at all that Trump isn't completely healthy, yet CNN and the other crap "news" channels are now jumping on that topic, even though only Hillary has shown signs of being deathly ill.

It's like a rich white guy calling a nigger a nigger, and the nigger's comeback is "You a nigger". It's pathetic.

Pathetic. Trump doesn't have pneumonia, coughing fits, or problems staying conscious.

Regular kike logic

I heard he's also getting taxpayers to shell out for his 'voice therapy' so he can sound like a woman.

Exposing Hillary's health was never meant to derail her campaign. Sure, if she took a hit in the polls, it'd be nice, but ultimately, what the Trump camp tried to do was to keep her off the trail and off of television.

The plan worked brilliantly. Not only was she campaigning very infrequently, she even managed to have a videotaped episode.

Saw this on InfoWars lol, but it makes sense.

All Trump has to do now is put the rest of his plan into action, which I suspect takes into account many of the upcoming leaks, election fraud prevention, and a privately-run polling system. Word on the streets is that internal polls are showing a landslide.

Good for him. Trash tv is below his dignity.

They should kick him in the fucking throat until he either sounds like a woman or dies.

t. hillary

t. tranny loving degenerate

^^fixed

Does CNN stand for Cuckold News Network?

HE DID IT, BOYS

CNN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
HILL SHILLS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

It's time to stop calling other countries cucks, burgerfats.

And a good chunk of them are coming to New Jersey no doubt. It's hard to get anything done when we have Democrats controllig the house and the Senate

Six months before you can post, one year before you make new threads.

They still don't realize he does this shit to keep them talking about what he wants them to talk about.

can you buy guns without a good goy permission slip in your 3rd world country?
i also dont have to live around muslims or have hordes of invaders literally walking though unchallenged to their bases inside my country to go out at night to rape women. Go pay your tele tax and die in a soccer stadium collapse or whatever you people do.

ill call other countries cucks all I want.

holy shit look how 1337 this guy is!
muh slashes around pol, muthafucka. yous a nufag if you dont use da // around muh oriental image board urls muthafucka

CNN are usually good at the insinuation game, but this comes off as so limp and desperate.

nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

Pic related was the headline they had up before that one

The reason this place is good, the reason you fucking came here, is precisely because newfaggotry like yours hasn't been tolerated. It keeps out faggots who do not want to learn why something works so they can keep it working.

as soon as you stop saying we aren't white, cuck

Look at that bulging lower lip, curved nose and baggy eyes… Trumpberg is so kiked up it's showing on his face.

MISDIRECTION BTFO
M
I
S
D
I
R
E
C
T
I
O
N

B
T
F
O

I don't think anything will ever get as bad as MSNBC.

Trump gives nonstop press conferences and rallies, flying all over the world every day. Never touched a cigarette, alcohol, or drugs. And he's 70 years old. He is in the top 1% of people in his age group in terms of health.

Hillary can't even step into a car.

Hi.

video yet? All I can find is news clips about it, like vid related.

He's a big guy

reminder prince was murdered for calling out the NWO and chemtrails and generally being a non-degenerate race mixer

OH NO HE WON’T REVEAL HIS RECORDS ON A SINGLE TV SHOW THAT MEANS HE WON’T REVEAL THEM AT ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Next election, the Democrats are going to put up someone who will turn 35 ONE DAY before Election Day. You mark my fucking words.

Reported.

Reported.

>>>/x/

It airs tomorrow.
video related

Yes, prince is a non-degenerate-race-mixer, parsekun. He was a christian and only laid with black women

Sound like Trump could be playing 5d chess again. Abstain from releasing after setting up to do so, hillary media complains, let it build up, then "capitulate," now under severe pressure for hillary to the same.

Oooh. Anti-race-mixer is a little less confusing.

It's exactly what he's doing. All the while the media talks about medical records and candidate health. They're already calling his into question, not paying attention to the fact that it continues to highlight shillary's poor health. Trump may even be giving shillary's campaign time to come up with a new story regarding her health because they keep fucking it up and he expects them to be caught again.
Wikileaks still has an Oct bomb the've been alluding to. What if it's a full release of her records showing just how brain-damaged she is?

It was hard for me to believe at first myself, but I looked into his life and he only begrudgingly dated, what, one white girl at the height of his 80's fame? That's when they were pushing muh ebony and ivory really hard so I can see him doing it for publicity. he hasn't had sexual relations with a white woman in his whole life as far as I'm aware, only lightskins.

He's also extremely devout JW. And not a cultish JW, he was one that wasn't vindictive like all other JW's I've ever known. He did not do drugs or take medication as far as I'm aware, which makes the horseshit about him being muh drug addict even more suspicious, much like them claiming Jim morrison (who was executed to prove a point to his father) was a drug addict and saying not to look into the circumstances surrounding his death.

But I digress

Most anons already forgot about the Epstein bluff that Clinton's lackeys gave out, thus protecting Clinton from Trump attacking her through Bill's escapades.

nice argument, right there!

It is a perfect match user.

Reported.

I think everyone here realises that you're hwhite, burger, the whole 60% of you :^)

Wow Dr. Oz sure is a cringefest LOL amirite? I'm #Steinger now. I even discovered some dank memes of her I though I'd share.
BTW, I (1) next to a lot of comments like yours. What do they mean? Please don't be mean, I'm new here LOL!

Yeah, he'll probably look like this.

Trumpstein wouldn't attack Willy on Epstein anyway because he's friends with Epstein and went on his plane. Trumpstein is a child rapist, look it up.

SING IS FROM THE MOUNTAINS!

She's already 36, user.
And the (((Republicans))) will decide after 4 years of the "Trump debacle" that they need to "re-connect" with "latino voters" who are "the new America". George P Bush vs. Chelsea Hubbell. You mark my fucking words.

Anybody ever think about the fact that America was set up to not have royalty, yet someone named Bush or Clinton has been in charge since 1980?

one of my opening points when normalfags scoff at the idea of some elite cabal controlling everything.

They may be coming here, but that doesn't mean they're going to be "accepted"

Fox News is a joke, but so is CNN MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NPR, WaPo, NYT, and pretty much every other mainstream news source.

I know right!

lmao

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

He also called out the jews, like Jackson and so many others did.

Nigga please. We all know who the real hero of that movie was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_I_of_England#Finances.2C_Parliament_and_the_expulsion_of_Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
In 1290, King Edward I issued an edict expelling all Jews from England. The expulsion edict remained in force for the rest of the Middle Ages. The edict was not an isolated incident, but the culmination of over 200 years of increased persecution. Oliver Cromwell permitted Jews to return to England in 1657, over 360 years after their banishment by Edward I, in exchange for finance.

I don't know what to say about that image.

TRUMP'S STILL GOING TO WIN
SHILLING ON A BANGLADESHI TERRACOTTA SCULPTURE FORUM WON'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THE ONLY JOB YOU COULD GET WAS A PAID SHILL ON A SUDANESE CHIWARA ART BOARD
AND IT'S ALL POINTLESS BECAUSE HE'S STILL GOING TO WIN

Protip: No one actually reads posts like that. They skip right over them. You're better off putting in one or two of them depending on the situation. I did save it as a pdf for the links, though.

This is good constructive feedback. Take it seriously:

Did they photoshop his face to look more red/exerted? they turned him pink.

No, it's not okay when they do it.
We're not gonna fucking roll over.
We're gonna stab you in the eyeball with a straw.

PROOF THE MODS ARE PAID SHILLS

reported

Stop with this fucking dogshit user.

They know exactly what theyre doing at every point. That is why they should swing from the lampposts the first opportunity you get.

The French threw their entire aristo class into the void for their sins. For you, it should be the journalistic class, and they are a class.

if you unironically cringe you should kill yourself

Oh shuttup the guy was not a good christian, he was a total whoremonger and even has a song about fucking his older sister and her forcing him to become a prostitute.

CNN: “10 Million Americans Get Pneumonia Every Week”

infowars.com/cnn-10-million-americans-get-pneumonia-every-week/

Hilary Rosen, a rampant Clinton apologist, assured CNN viewers that Hillary is just one of millions to be struck with the illness this week

“Look, 10 million Americans a week catch pneumonia, Rosen said. “I don’t think people don’t begrudge her a couple day’s rest.”

Wolf Blitzer is such a filthy kike.

Hahaha what the fuck is this?

the CNN spin on the latest Guccifer 2.0 leaks:

Guccifer 2.0 releases more internal DNC information

archive.fo/GzCHj

"The documents also include memos from Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine's time as governor of Virginia revealing his tech initiatives, as well as DNC donor information, voter outreach data and redistricting proposals. However, this batch doesn't appear to have any damaging emails regarding the DNC."

There's nothing to see here, move along.

There are faggots, and then there are turbo faggots like you who try to play both sides and lose.

Kill yourself.

by the way:

American trust in news media falls to lowest level in history: Gallup poll

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/14/gallup-poll-american-trust-in-news-media-falls-to-/