What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

He wanted to kiss DeeDee and destroy Dexter's laboratory.

He grew up to be Drew Carey.

His voice

His mother never hugged him

He would grow up to post on r/atheism

His glasses

He had autism

He was actually smart, though. Not a dumbass acting smart. He just happened to be annoying.

He

He created a tumblr account

Looks like a younger version of Carl the cuck.

He was voiced by Mandark. Thats the problem.

This thread did not disappoint me.

HAS

But his father hugged him a lot of times

NO

GRACE

If you want a serious answer, I'd say it was that he never thought before he spoke. Or he just looks like pic related.

He is trapped in the uncanny valley. Hard enough place to be in without Susan's voice.

He didn't want to fuck the niglet girl.

Why were we supposed to feel bad for that poor kid who never got presents? It's obviously not because he was poor since the movie establishes that Santa is real. The implication is that he was just a bad kid and never got presents. So why go through the trouble of having that whole subplot in there?

I just want other anons to tell me, did you guys recognize any semblance of a plot from Polar Express? They make a trip up to the North pole, aside from that I can't recognize a conflict great enough to be called a plot.

Not really. All I remember is that kids take a train to visit the North Pole every year and this time a kid who has doubts about Santa learns he's real and then he goes home. Last I saw this movie was years ago.

HE

It also had a scene with multi-track or rather zero-track drifting.

That is cool, the Hobo ghost was cool too. But where is plot? You know conflict and conflict resolution?

The conflict is within in the main boy himself struggling with believing in Santa.

I can see that, but that's also probably why this movie was sort of forgettable.