Cisbusters getting a comic

IDW is making the Cisbusters canon in their ghostbusters comics.

Good thing I didn't get into the Ghostbuster stuff.

Fuck off matt

Go double down on some pizza Matt

Fuck off MundaneShill

This is why you don't sell the IP rights to Sony.

Or disney
Or fucking anyone. Take them to the grave with you

Even Disney wouldn't fuck up as bad as sont

When will it end.

Oh it will end soon. They are in their last breath. Even appearing in comic is not a saving grace.

Why does this guy reminds me and looks like ReviewTechUsa?

Stop bumping your own thread, MundaneShill

Two things, one IDW has no idea what to do with the Ghostbusters license and two, please kill yourself Matt.

Fuck, and I was just starting to buy all their Torpedo books. Nice to know they're fucking compromised so obviously
Also fuck off with E-Celeb reviews, webm or bust.

Make me!

T U R N O F F T H A T P E S K Y A D B L O C K

This is how I make my living

To be fair Columbia didn't know better at the time and they weren't in a position to say no either.

Why is George Lucas sun smiling.
I don't think he liked what they did to star wars.

Sad because the IDW was pretty good.

It was.

I still buy their godzilla stuff

I just buy their TMNT stuff. Nothing too [CURRENT YEAR] there yet. Closest thing was maybe the former lesbian couple in Mutanimals but I didn't mind that too much.

How is there G.I. Joe stuff? I heard the Cobra stuff was good but what about the rest?

They're shooting themselvesinthe foot.

IDW has a habit of working absolutely everything they can into their comics and it usually works.

Hell, they even did the all female ghostbusters thing before Hollywood and actually did it right.

Plus I love the idea of it being good just to further nail home how badly Fiego and Sony fucked up an easy win.

that terrible image macro has never been an argument, but it doesn't even apply here at all

Never read it

Yeah, seriously, it's always great to see someone take something that was done as poorly as possible, then turn around with something that screams "see this shit? This is how you don't fuck up."

I change my mind, i want this to happen