This is their true motive

FUCK COMMUNISM

i srsly hate you nigger now that i know it's you who makes BOTH the Holla Forums and Holla Forums threads

I don't so what now sag enigger?

Communists are awful but you have to admit they're stylish.

yes

Okay maybe the famous ones and not the larpers.

Fact check:False

Right wing people have low IQ

Cancer has a flag

Nice try commie faggot

Communism is NOT the opposite of Capitalism. Nationalism is the opposite of Communism

I didn't bother with the last two but the first one is fucking retarded. Double and triple counting, inappropriately listed deaths, massive, MASSIVE over-inflated numbers… It's a decent trole post but I get the feeling you actually believe it.

-
Fuck you, Jim

I have noticed something about this board. Threads are dead. get a surge of traffic for a few minutes, then go dead again. Then the trend moves to a new thread. I think its the 8ch staff creating fake traffic to trump up PPH.

I wouldn't doubt it. Holla Forums has spammed their own board multiple times to get PPH up and compete with Holla Forums

BAHAhahahahahaahahha

This is what leftypol actually believes!

What a bunch of retards!

how was this the goal of communism is Russia?

Over 50 million ethnic Russians murdered…

Holla Forums will defend this

But you're a fucking white male!!!!

Kulaks deserved it.

You're going to die in a fire

OP is a fag

you don't actually believe the quote in OP is real, do you?

This is your brain on marxism.

Fuck off, poltard. Your home on 4chan.
Communism ideology are freedom and equality for all people, if you think that white people better than black then you are anti black people. Horrible…
When anti black then it okay, but if anti white then it FUCKINGCOMMIESJWFEMINISTS. You dumbass. But communist not anti white anyway.
Those people which write that necessary lynch white people are discredit left community, this are just poltards agents.

And your home is leddit/twatter/faceberg/jewgle

You may just ignore black people. I will be friends with black people. You just take like example black people any street bandits. I may take like example white people some redneck or slav. And what with slavs? In most slav behavior like stereotyped black people. I was in the Russian province, all like in youtube videos.
But I studied in UCLA with blacks, slavs and other minority and all of they very intelligent people. I too hate black people from ghetto and slavs from Russians provinces. Just I divide people not by skin color. But I divide people by intellect. Just limit your social circle.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GLOBALISTS, COMMINISTS, CUCKS, AND ATLANTIANS ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE!

DEEP FUCKING REDPILL

atlantis is the entire earth, that's why we can't find the one place that it's hiding. that's why there are pyramids in every part of the world, even under water in the ocean. the globalists built the tower of babel. they also wanted to turn the entire world into milk coffee colored hair skin eyes people. that's why god split the races up again and changed all their languages. the globalists hate god because they worship imperfection and limitation and lies. hitler worshiped perfection, limitlessness, and truth. hitler worshipped GOD. that is why hitler saught to spread the wisdom that every culture and race should try be the best that they could be and preserve themselves as nationalists. that is why hitler wanted to make his people perfect by making them all have blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin.

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jew-ish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them or anything, just saying that's a fact.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

israel is heaven and god is israel. the israel on earth is literally a giant false idol, a false monument and representation of God.

the spaces between atoms and the particles that hold atoms together are a huge amount of empty space. yet somehow we remain solid. the distance between the atoms inside us are massive. we are literally made up out of more empty space than we are of particles, because if you look deeper, even the particles that make up atoms are extremely far away from each other. you go deeper looking for more answers and see more empty space. It's a miracle that any solid matter including ourselves can even touch another object without going straight through it.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

CHECK THIS INFOGRAPH

which one? are you pretending to be someone else?

creepy

No faggot. Nazis are awful but stylist. Commies are awful and have no fashion sense.

Same old argument from SJW faggots. If you don't worship communism, you must be a Nazi.

what are some redpilled haircuts guys?

Plus this is just bait.

fringe

Alt right pony for alt right thread

these guys look fairly normal

wtf is with leftpol?

the ability to own things kills people?