Finnish youth defending thier cities

Finnish youth mobbing together in cities as tensions with invaders rise

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001260721.html
archive.is/gpnZb

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_Ridge,_Brooklyn
keski-uusimaa.fi/artikkeli/433589-nuoriso-riehui-jarvenpaan-keskustassa-poliisi-seurasi-tilannetta
keski-uusimaa.fi/artikkeli/433305-poliisi-rauhoitteli-nuorisojoukon-sanaharkkaa-jarvenpaassa-liittyi
nature.com/nature/journal/v468/n7327/abs/nature09629.html
historyofjihad.org/mongolia.html
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/18/MTV-Survey-88-of-Millennials-Oppose-Race-Based-Affirmative-Action
youtube.com/watch?v=gyFtphhu1xk
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/
euractiv.com/sections/global-europe/majority-germans-reject-immigration-outside-eu-312282
4changboard.wikia.com/wiki/Tripfags
archive.is/L3jdC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finland NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have to admit, white people just are not intimidating. I don't care how big the group is. White people just aren't impulsively violent, so there's no worry of violence occurring. When I watch these videos I feel like I'm watching a concert let out. I doubt 95% of them even intend to commit violence, or even have the capacity to. You get loads of Arabs or niggers together though, then it's intimidating because you know they're prone to commit violence, and lack the basic logical brain functions that we have. It's like jumping into a cage full of lions. One wrong move and you're dead.

So a bunch of 30 year old Muslims saying they are under 18 wont fight a bunch of Finnish teenagers? I guess the Teens still have a good 20 pounds and half a foot on average over the inbred fucks, so I can't blame them.

Wtf guys go back to halfchan please??

I always knew the Asians would step up to the plate.

GET THE FUCK OUT

Err the Nazis would wipe out whole towns because of reasons.

Niggers and arabs tend towards chaotic disorganized violence.
That is why in the modern era they have never won any wars or anything like that.

For the whites they are very peaceful until they hit breaking point then god help anyone who is in their way.

You've never seen hillbillies fight. You get together a group of rednecks for a brawl and it's just as savage.

Just takes more to prompt reasonable people to fight, but when they are there it's not going to be pretty.

Fuck yourself shill.

Its nice to see this type of cultural cohesion amongst finns its like they're all one big family, I'm not surprised though. they do all share the same dad afterall :^)

I'll admit I'm ignorant about Finland. On the one hand, I want to think they're a bunch of faggots like every other nordic country, but on the other, I think they have that 'KILL NIGGERS' rus-style mentality.

It's still more action than you'd ever see in my pozzed-out country.

Godspeed, you glorious drunken bastards.

Finland is Uralic, same as Hungary

You have a single fact to back that up? The news or videos say nothing about immigrants or the reason they got together, only that the aftermath was breaking shit for no reason.

You're on the wrong site dude. We dont use flags here.

Are you telling me you find other white people intimidating? Look at these pictures. Which looks more intimidating? To me, the dirty, sub-human looking nigger looks more intimidating, even though the white guy is vastly physically superior and could kick your ass ten times worse on a bad day. White people look too clean. Too normal. Too calm and peaceful. I just can't look at a white person and find them physically intimidating. You need to be dirty and nasty looking to be intimidating. Then you need to have a primitive, unpredictable propensity for violence, which white people don't have. I'll go to a protest with white people and not worry. I won't even bother carrying a knife. I'm not even going to go to a black protest with a gun. Fuck that. I'll probably get hit in the back of the head with a brick if I'm the only white person there.

For the most part, you would be right, except for the extreme bureaucratic efficiency of the turkroach fore bearers: the Ottomans.

Although, their genocide was kicked off with artillery instead of factories, so I suppose they were'nt that great.

I'm not saying white people are weak. We'd win a war with any non-white group, obviously. I'm just saying white people don't look intimidating. At least not to me.

You make the thread next time then fag…

Finland is a cross between the faggot scandinavians and the based eastern europeans.

What city was this in?

New Yorkfag here, I grew-up fighting these fucking sandniggers when they flooded my neighborhood in brookyln (some literally PLO, they were running numbers and sending money home).

What would it take to move to Finland? If Shillcunt somehow wins the election I may need to gtfo because reasons.

Just go to Hungary (depends if the EU fucks them over) or Switzerland.

Seriously, just STFU you massive faggot.

We operate on facts here, and if facts are not present or they're distorted, I'm automatically assuming it's a Russian slider or disinfo agent, since they like to lie about Finland.

A few weeks back there were a couple of threads about a protest for keeping Finland Finnish etc. where some French anti-immigration guy was invited to talk and he gave a pretty ballsy speech. However, it was touted over and over how this guy was actually a Finnish parliament member and "THEY'RE WAKING UP EVEN THE PARLIAMENT IS OPEN ABOUT IT NOW" and so on.

Misinfo, disinfo, fuck that shit. Facts rule.

Finland is slowly turning into Sweden 2.0, the suburb I live in has 95% whites but the suburb next to it has 76% non-whites. And it's happening for the same exact reasons as well, they claim that they're here for "work" when 2/3 of them will never work a day in their lives, and they will have 3.3 more children than Finnish families to boot.

Shit is sick, and there's not much to do to stop it.

You should take a look at the Finnish language first, it's a more difficult one especially if English is your only language.

i like to think of it in terms of efficiency and systematization.
while muslims and the like are more prone to burst out in violence, the violence itself is not efficient or well ordered. there is nothing planned, no real end goal besides "global islamification".
when the germany and russia went full genocide, they made it an almost automated process. specifically designed camps to eradicate at top efficiency while using them as free laborers as well, and the carefull collection of registers to ensure everyone who was documented as a jew would be caught.

like most things, when we want to kill or hurt people, we draw up ways to do it in the easiest and often cheapest way possible, inventing new ways to do it, while people from the middle east are content with using stones and borrowed rifles/rockets.

Also you dumb faggots stop responding to the shills, or maybe it's just shills talking with each other.

OP cough up the facts.

WTF?

second video is mostly chicks.

are you rusing us OP?

Do the muslims not know the horror that is Finland!? XD

Arabs and niggers can't fight for shit, even in groups, cuck. Just because they "look" intimidating doesn't mean they can actually fuck anyone up who is tougher than a teenage girl.

You must be low IQ then. If you cant tell that hulk of beautiful 100kg of European muscles intimidating, then you are quite behind the evolution train.

It's fucking global m8. I'll sorta dox myself here and tell you that my part of town was undergoing something similar in the 90's.

My first confrontation with them, I remember being 10 years old when a couple of 10-12 year old sandniggers tried stealing my toy at a park. They were with about a dozen family members who were having a picnic there. The adults watched and were laughing, which surprised me because normally when kids did something bad I saw the parents spank them or something.

Right then and there at the age of 10 I learned how savage of a species they are. So I walked right up to them, kicked over some food, and took back my toy (I think it was transformers) . They didn't do shit and just stared like idiots. I have no idea how I didn't get my ass kicked.

I also remember them stomping on small American flags when the towers fell in 2001. There was still some Italian mob here at the time who didn't like this, so some storefronts got speed holes added to their grates. The "police" didn't even bother writing up reports for obvious reasons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_Ridge,_Brooklyn

only thing that reversed the trend of sandnigger importation was 9/11, lots of them vanished city-wide. Also there was a plot discovered locally around 2003/2004 that they wanted to blow up the Verrazzano bridge, which later they added blast shields to the suspension cables (see pic).

Now for the past 5 years or so they started to fill in again.

I'm just venting this because I know how you fags feel about these fucks.

I'm trying to spell this out for you people as clearly as possible and you're just not comprehending it. I feel like I'm trying to teach a foreign language to children. Maybe "intimidating" has a different meaning to you. Who the hell knows. All I know is I find rabid animals to be more intimidating than modern, intellectually evolved humans. Unpredictability is more intimidating than superior ability. Given my experience, a white guy won't hit me in the back of the head with a brick out of nowhere. A nigger will.

Yes.

The whole thing took place in a small town roughly 30km from the capital, there's be no mention of any immigrants flexing or anything like that, anywhere I've looked, on both social media and news outlets, and OP is just silent and gone. Hence, I believe it's a Russian misinfo agent.

defeatist shill

they only fight if they have weapons. We had a case were they got shot-up by a Mexican in owl's head park, presumably they were trying to shake down the spic who was selling drugs.

One of them spent the last 10,000 years eating yams, broccoli, and learning to hunt.

The other spent the last 10,000 years freezing to death if they made even a single mistake in planning, eating almost nothing but red meat and dairy, and having the highest protein diet of all similar species.

One of them also carries a gene for having much higher latent levels of vitamin D in the blood. Vitamin D is the hormone responsible for bone density.

One of them is the color of a piece of paper, the other one folds in half like one.

killing the mudslime sure seems to be a great way to start. no burger like access to guns? … use clubs and sharp crap. easy peezy

A Finnish man was murdered few days ago by the invaders, and the tensions are growing constantly. There's been low level violence between youths and "youths" for a long time, and people remember the Forssa clashes well.
Interesting times. I hope the nationalist organizations can capitalize on this.

1) have Finnish ancestry
2) speak the language
3) know the culture
In short, be Finnish.

Facts are inconsequential. Only propaganda and public perception matter.

keski-uusimaa.fi/artikkeli/433589-nuoriso-riehui-jarvenpaan-keskustassa-poliisi-seurasi-tilannetta

oy vey, what specific german manufactured genocide are you referring to there my dear comrade?

GODSPEED, PROUD FINNISH WARRIORS

Ja paskan vitut. Propaganda helvettiin ja faktat kehiin.

what if i'm an american that is a finnish-irish mutt

I understand what you mean. It's not so much who is the better fighter, it's more of the nature of the ethnicity.
If I go past a group of white guys in my local town, I don't listen for the sound of running footsteps behind me to king hit me in the back of the head. If it's a group of arabs or blacks, I start to mentally prepare for confrontation - in my experience, it's rare to walk past a group of blacks (especially when alone) without them wanting confrontation.

BASED FINNS

Killing is a chore to the Finns. They don't want to do it, but if it has to be done it will be.

neat af

What logic are you operating on here?
The white genocide of course only applies to white countries :-)

This user knows what he's talking about.
It takes a lot to get hillbillies riled up, but if you do, god have mercy on you, for they will not.

Luitko edes sen vitun linkin? Lue.

keski-uusimaa.fi/artikkeli/433305-poliisi-rauhoitteli-nuorisojoukon-sanaharkkaa-jarvenpaassa-liittyi

Tämän tapauksen jälkimaininkeja; AP oikeassa.

We can do without, thx. Stay and rebuild your own country.

1) have Finnish ancestry

gay, my family were colonists that came from the UK.

Ei noista sun linkeistä aukea muu kuin otsikko. Koko sivu täynnä vaan otsikoita ja leipätekstiä, otsikon klikkaus ei vie mihinkään.

I know right
People keep joking about this shit but don't tell me you wouldn't ride into battle with this fat faggot burping the song of ancient warriors into a desolate valley fulla mudslime corpses

You're funny. Descendant of slaves

Did they celebrate on 9/11?

that's because of the shitty videos you see on youtube done by hideous women. this does seem pretty based.

That is just your subconcious intuition which is designed to protect you from wild animals.

In reality, someone with the engineering skills to develop a gun or a tank or a bomb is more dangerous to you than a wild animal which doesnt have opposable thumbs.

tfw maybe there's a little Rokka living insid of you

Pretty much this.

We've been quite cucked by your usual multicultiEU-bullshit but on the inside many Finns harbor anger and hatred towards it all but because of the cuckening and faggot-scandinavian side only few show it for now.

Once these kinds of gathering become more common, acceptable and something the cops cant just easily suppress it's time to get rowdy.

Sen siitä saa kun ei ole god-tier Uudeltamaalta. Teepä sitten oma tutkimuksesi ja mene vaikka kirjastoon lukemaan, mutta älä enää ulise "faktoista".

Stop acting like a sandnigger and stay in your goddamn country.

FINNS AND MAGYARS ARE FIGHTING ISLAMIC INVASION. IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?

This is true.

Then you are a fool.

Screencappia tai archivea peliin. Älä oo laiska paska.

yup. A few drivers from "My Way" car-service did specially that, they were honking horns and cheering along 86st. When the owner of the business found out he booted all the sandniggers. Since then people from my neighborhood mainly used Mexican car service businesses.

If we had camera phones at the time, this "right wing conspiracy" would be common knowledge by now. Ask anyone who grew up here and they will tell you similar accounts. There's a reason why Trump said what he said.

I think he's mixing intimidating with dangerous. You're more likely to get randomly accosted by a nigger than a white person. Regardless if they can fight or not, a sucker punch still hurts.

I volunteer for Trump, I only meant worse case scenario if Hillcunt wins. I'm not interested in involuntary suicide .

Wasn't there a study about men in Finland having the "Berserker Gene"?

All I'm saying is, I don't feel the innate need to keep my defenses up around white people. I do around niggers. Therefore, to me, they're more intimidating.

A large part of intimidation is projecting a willingness to use violence. Nogs are more intimidating because they're savages. You don't know when they're going to go full nigger and attack you. White people are civilized enough that even if you get into some sort of altercation, you don't expect violence. you get into a fight with a nigger and their friends jumping you, them pulling out a gun or knife and killing you are all very real possibilities.

Come to fucking eastern europe nigger

Is not the mudslimes who're the the problem. It's the Politicians and the Mass Media.
If anyone deserve to be beaten up it's the "reporters" who take pictures of only women & children,and do every thing they can to not take pictures of men.

there's a reason why this image was made, it's not a joke.

Ride the MTA everyday in NYC and you'll be reminded of this via public example at least once every two weeks.

Nah, probably another misleading title or info.

Roughly 100,000 Finns carry a (negative) mutation in their genes, which makes them more suspectible to get ragingly violent when drunk. For some even one beer might be enough to trigger this. Those who hold the gene are also more prone to have mental disorders and autism.

Please leave.

Thanks.

Thats why I always like to ask people when they mention they were from the area at the time.

Well, do you have a single fact to back it up then?

There are billions of non-whites and a few hundred Reporters in Finland.

I know m8, I cracked a few with pic related, I used these as makeshift brass knuckles.

GOOD LUCK FUNLAND

How's that negative?

Spurdos are ready for war.

Source?

it sounds like kike speak and Finns have a history of fucking up invaders.

nature.com/nature/journal/v468/n7327/abs/nature09629.html

Home invaders more like.

can't be that negative, it might have been necessary for survival.

Yeah, they are. They're just socialized much better than your average third-worlder.

0.05 sense dippositode

You might remember me by being the OP of first thread about Soldiers of Odin.

Not that I want to gloat on that, but I told you then that Finns are standup lads.

Fucking support from Eastern Europe lads!
Give them hell!

we need death not nigger tier brawls.

Or be named Mugambe and have a BBC.

It's like babby's first Finland time on cuckchan /int/

(should you need backup, we are ready to jump in and help)

for what? saying violence is necessary for survival?

3/10 for making me reply

About fucking time

If you're afraid / intimidated by wild animals you're pathetic. Clearly not white.

White men tame, domesticate, or kill wild animals. There is literally nothing more intimidating on planet Earth than a white man's brain. Prove me wrong, nigger lover.

Perkele is a Swedish band, btw.

I know Perkele. Are you trying to tell me something I already know?

If what you say is true then why do the invaders run away as fast as they can the moment whitey says "ok let's fight"?

There is nothing more scary to these subhumans than whitey coming together to fuck them up instead of being a supplicating little bitches like the liberals they expect us all to be.

Whitey needs to remember who they were and steppe it up.

The empire was run by the Janissaries, who were slaves, taken from Europe…

Just that most people think it's Finnish based on the name.

lol. Steppe pride world wide

I enjoy listening to this every time it is posted. Mongolians seem pretty cool.

Did you know they still revere Genghis Khan? Dude killed tens of millions, but they give no shits. They love him. I respect the hell out of that.

The Umman Manda awaits for the call to ride again.

FEEL THE BLOOD OF TENGRI FLOW THROUGH YOUR VEINS

REDDEN THE SNOW

HAKKAA PÄÄLLE HAKKAPELIITTA

Glad you cleared that up for the rest m8, lel.

Good band! Thanks for linking!

Can someone help me find an image that's floated around for a while? This thread reminded me of something important an user once said. Something about us, the people of the internet, being mentioned directly in ancient horsepeople lore.

Mentioned as something like "the horde with no name", it's a long post and I didn't save the screenshot of it., but it's pretty apt and I'd like to study it more.

Come on Finns, make mountains of skulls from Arabs like your forefathers did.

Based

Those trips deserve some more tradition Finnish music

THIS TIME IS OURS LADS. TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN, WHILE WE GLORIOUSLY SAVE EUROPE FROM ISLAMIC HORDES

Suomeria strikes again. Ha, take that (((Aryans))) wanting to fill our countries with shitskins.

Assuming you are white this is perfectly normal. Its just your in-group preference showing. The white guy is likely to be friendly or at least respectful to you whereas the black is likely to be hostile. You have simply internalized the Around Blacks Never Relax proverb.

Their loss for underestimating us.

ROOFTOP MONGOLIANS

Truly a sacndi country

willfully ignorant this one is.

More please.

Truly the memes have become real.

Heh, back in the day, whites could conquer entire nations with just a handful and shitskins everyone would run screaming.

There's a reason whites like the Aryan Brotherhood own the prison system and stomp niggers like no tomorrow. Without anything to hold back whites, the shitskins are finished.

yay filter food!

You're a fool if you don't find more intelligent people intimidating. Keeping your guard up around niggers with no self control and blacks actually being scary are two different things. Anyway, I'm filtering you because you come off as disingenuous. Bye-bye.

I listened to other tracks and none were even close to as good as this. Maybe I didn't dig enough, because this song is straight fire.

The Mongol horsemen came as a whirlwind into Islamdom, and pierced through Islamic countries as a hot knife trough cheese, overwhelming Islam utterly. Initially the Mongols did not torture, mutilate or maim the Muslims, but their Muslims enemies did. Captured Mongols were dragged through streets and killed for sport and to entertain city residents. To begin with the Mongols did not partake in the gruesome displays that Muslim rulers often resorted to elicit fear and discourage the Mongols - none of the patented Muslim torture and mutilation practices that had been happening under Muslim rule happened initially in Bukhara or Samarkand which were overrun by the Mongols. Only after the Mongols were provoked by Muslim torture like stretching, emasculating, belly cutting and hacking to pieces, were the Mongols far more ruthless than their Muslim foes and that led to the wholesale slaughter of Muslims by the Mongols at Baghdad.
historyofjihad.org/mongolia.html

Reminder genghis khan specifically had muslims tickled to death because they're treasonous subhuman faggots.

Imagine how the planet would be if we were truly set free.

god these finland memes fucking slay me

The beat made of cartoon "sproing" noises is easily the hottest shit I've heard in a long time, it doesn't even make sense

Just keep in mind that if you perceive other whites as your in-group you probably wouldn't find them intimidating to begin with. Why would you be instinctively intimidated by seeing a bunch of your kinsmen together?

Do you think a black gets intimidated seeing a bunch of other thug niggers together? I really doubt it being that they collectivize in mobs and riots all the time.

Sounds like a plucked string instrument. Maybe this being struck with a plectorum instead of bowed.

Well just like in the OP whites are already starting to snap. Right now they're just expressing their anger through voting in guys like Trump and Far-Right candidates in Europe. This was a couple years in the making though as whites now believe they are the greatest victims of racism

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o

politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/

thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/

breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/18/MTV-Survey-88-of-Millennials-Oppose-Race-Based-Affirmative-Action

youtube.com/watch?v=gyFtphhu1xk

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/

violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

euractiv.com/sections/global-europe/majority-germans-reject-immigration-outside-eu-312282

It's the beginning of the end until history repeats itself. Whites are already lashing out by voting in the Far-Right but it won't end there. It's kind of like what leftists believe in a revolution coming because the poor won't be able to take wealth inequality anymore but they keep forgetting it's generally social issues that have sparked the largest, greatest, and most deadly revolutions rather than material. The leftists and their pets are all going to die at this rate and they'll undo all the gains they've made for non-whites with all their badgering of whites. One can't help but wonder if this was planned but the only thing that needs to be remembered is that they messed with the literally right side of history and the right will push back hard as history has always shown.

Does the band Perkelele feature a Ukelele?

see

If only genghis' children did not succumb to islam, they might have purged the middle east of their poison.

But; does this not sound similar? muslims pushing their shit too far, assuming their enemies are weak willed?

History is a circle.

I laughed so hard. With the Mongols, it's hard to tell fact from fiction. Never has any single event wiped out a largest percentage of the human population than them not to mention carving out the largest empire in history and successfully conquering Russia. I suppose being a Mongol is barbaric but there's some honest pride in what they managed to achieve. When I look at Eastern Europe it seems they generally the only ones uncucked and Western Europeans and those of its descent are generally self-destructive self-hating and prone to the mental illness of Pathological Altruism. Maybe in the future the western world will once again shift to the eastern half like the times of byzantine. My only question is, will the Eastern Europeans take pity on Western Europeans and their broad once the shitskin hoards have been repelled again? There is much history there too. Please save us, Eastern Euros. You are the only ones left uncucked. You have to save us.

Altruism and pragmatism falls away when you realize there's a group of people with nothing more than the death of your people and the torture of your children as their priorities.

To be clear: everyone will react in different ways, but in the words of george lincoln rockwell, responding to reporters worriedly asking him about acts of antisemitism breaking out in uruguay, stated simply:

"Good! Soon there's going to be acts of antisemitism all over the world!"

Soon didn't come soon enough.

Yet there is no Hungarian GuP team.

This.

I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to do things to people I wouldn't want to experience.

But if people want to kill me, my family, or my countrymen, I'll do things so bad I can't look in the mirror afterwards.

Save money, stay fit, what's not to love.

Mongols used to be Alpha-Asians, what the fuck happened?

Looking at modern Mongolia right now, apparently their currency and economy is the fastest tanking in the world right now.
The only somewhat positive thing going for them is Russia and China are in a contest to buy their favor with trade deals and aid, most likely because Mongolia would act as a giant buffer zone if war broke out between them and controlling it would give a big advantage.

Wow, Jews really have been kicked out of everywhere.

Well, except the Far East but from what Jew media is doing trying to take the side of niggers (crown heights riots and numerous times they named the jew) and other shitskins (who all kicked out kikes) over gooks (who never once have), I think it'll be easy to turn the gooks against kikes as well.

Maybe we ought to learn something.

Maybe the world will just purge kikes and return to their homelands and keep to themselves and that'll be the start of world peace when everyone realises the Jews ruined the world.

checked

They're Nomads, not sissy professions like stock brokers and financial analysts.

It's what the negro also said.

Why are Italians such shitty combatants?

They've evolved to be like that, just because they aren't the same as you and your kike leaders doesn't mean there's something wrong with them.

They are the descendants of the people who survived the fall of Rome. And only the cowards managed to do that.

Italians had plenty of great combatants in the past, be it Venetians, Genoese or Ferrarans…

Makes me wonder what happened to the actual romans. Did it all get miscegenated to nothingness?

Yes, goy :^)
Germany absolutely committed genocide with automated gaschambers, ovens, lampshade factories, and holocoasters.
You German goyim are sooo terrifying and efficient and strong with your genocide skills since you committed genocide with supreme genocidal vigour.

Now keep paying reparations for what you did you bad goy >:^)

Fucking shills in this thread…

Got some facts to back up those claims shlomo?

Captcha: gasbob

I look forward to this every time there is a Fingolia thread lol.

Should be the national fight song for the Finns tbh.

Clearly you've never encountered a gang of acne riddled scrotes skin headed and hopped up on epoxy fumes. They'll fuck you up soon as look at you and laugh while they do it.

MÄMMI
Ä
M
M
I

Your fear of niggers is not a universal thing it seems. I've personally never felt intimidated by one, usually cos they're stick-thin potheads but even the big cunts here only really fight amongst themselves.

Whitey however will pick a fight with anyone anywhere and not necessarily have 6 m8s to back him up.

you silly friend, it needs to be PNG in order for your meme to work.

Here. Fixed

Kill and replace your leaders, thinking like this will see you dust off the Welcome mat for them to take your home.

They used mercenaries that were usually not from Italy.

Italians have after the fall been forever relegated to being the plaything of first the German Kings, then the French, then the Spanish then the French again until they were united under liberal values. The Italian people have been ripped apart by city state politics. It's not so much about the genetic stock, as that is still incredibly regional. But there is little cultural connection except for the little Roman mythologising Mussolini tried to enforce. He had too little time though to make Italy healthy again.

This is also why Southern Italy is so fucked at the moment, going from wealthiest to poorest because of their cultural stance towards the current government. They see it as a foreign entity, thus refuse to engage with it properly, giving the maffia free reign. Italy needs to balkanise again before it can fix the problem of the south.

People with their wits about them can afford to be mendacious and devise the most exquisite tortures. Niggers just hit with stick.

Consider yourself lucky then cos *I've* met that asshole he was 17, spotty, feral and thought he was hi-larious throwing 1/4th bricks packed into snowballs, at kids.

Supposedly smart beings can have an unfounded sense of invulnerability which leads to them acting more reprehensibly than even a nigger can manage.

Medieval italian states mostly relied on foreign mercenaries as pointed out. Italy was basically the balkans/middle east of the time, where bigger european states like france and spain would go to wage proxy wars against each other.

Also remember that they got their asses handed to them by the piss poor greeks in ww2 and ran crying to uncle adolf to do what they failed, possibly costing Germany the entire war with their fuck up.

This. Italian incompetence in WW2 cannot be overstated

Thread theme.

this shit's so fucking retarded tbh.

To be fair to Italy, it hasn't even had enough time to unite. Italy isn't really a country, it's a geographical area of independent kingdoms made to combine into a single nation-state.

Seems the article is just lefty hyperbole, tbh fam.

then fight for the us or the land of your ancestors (uk)

so i'm not the only folkish pacifist (at least thats how i decided to call it) around here

The last one already drove away some of the rapefugees, and it was a relatively warm winter. The ones who arrived after the winter don't know what to expect.

jesus

We need to start doing this in the U.S. White American Nationalism needs to become a thing among young people.

You underestimate everything.

Lets hope this un-poz spirit can spread across the border into our swede bros before it's too late.

Come to my home town on a saturday afternoon when the local football team are playing.
You would shit your pants if you were faced with the barely contained homicidal mania that spreads amongst the thousands of hardcore supporters.

If it doesnt we will come and annex the Caliphate of Sweden into the Greater Finngolian Empire after giving it the same treatment we gave the Khwarazmian Empire back in the day.

it's good to see them standing up for themselves.

It is, but what is not good to see is your flamboyant tripfaggotry. So you're filtered.

Every time.

I'm serious, these shillaries follow me everywhere.

dude, stop tripfagging, it's bad form

How about you go let your girlfriend peg you, Shillbot?

You see that field to the left of your singles? Thats an ID. You do not have any need for a trip code, you nobody

You got something to add to this thread?

Or are you just here to try to insult me?

Not really, this thread was really ebin reading but your tripfaggotry killed it for me

GIT EM LADS

And it looks like your only contribution to this thread is to insult me.

Wow, I haven't seen THAT tactic before.

You pathetic fool.

filtered

watch him reply to you anyway
pretty sure he's just trying to shit up threads

lol.

Bye.

This is you. Don't be a fag and stop this faggotry

4changboard.wikia.com/wiki/Tripfags

Stop pretending to be me, dumbasses.

I'll trip if I want to.

You're just mad cause you can't take credit for my ideas to infiltrate others, because i'm tripping through your moms rift.

What is it with you assholes and this gigantic hate boner for Italy? Even after being here for two years and cuckchan /pol\ for a year and a half before that I still don't understand it.

Muds took over a couple cities so the entire population at the time magically disappeared and became muds. They make all the fancy cars, jewelry, clothes, boats, etc etc etcand are the 3rd largest economy in the Eurozone and 8th in the world but lol PIGS kike memes xddddd. They weren't prepared at all when the world declared war on Germany but still rushed to her aid and most of the time Italian soldiers fought tooth and nail with brooms and anything else they could find because they didn't even have ammo for their weapons but lol they costed Germany the war. Now they used mercenaries like every other wealthy European country did at the time so literally all their soldiers were mercenaries

I'm murican and German and still yoy faggots disgust me with this shit. Not saying it's everyone here but everytime Italy is brought up they're shit on harder than even fucking niggers and muds, not to mention all degradation aimed at other European countries as well. You faggots preach White Solidarity then in the same sentence destroy it entirely

yes I'm mad, it's always been a point of contention for me on here but between that, the blatant shilling, and absolute shitposting with zero discussion I can only stomach coming on here now every once in a while. Now /news/ is run by blatant libcucks and there's nowhere left on this goddamn site where I can browse and I refuse to to back to cuckchan even though both sites are pretty much the same at this point. Fucking goddamn hell, as if everyday life itself isn't bad enough now I don't even have an escape from it anymore

Mr. Colt and the entire staff of the Manhattan Project would disagree, nigger.

Whites THINK before acting which increases their lethality by orders of magnitude.

It's just bantz, lad. Just shitpost back.

If you stop sucking dick for a moment and read the page I linked, you might see point 3 of the motives to tripfag. Since you don't have motive 1 or 2, people assume you're just a massive AW. So stop tripfagging, you're just embarrasing yourself

Way to go fingolians. You'll end being the whitest of us all.

Also,
MAKE WHITE GANGS GREAT AGAIN

How about you go fuck yourself!

Or, you know, post something relevant to the thread instead of constantly attacking me.

Who needs Hungary when you have Finland?

Your post is idiotic. Obviously Finland is standing up to muslim hordes. As for Hungary, well catalog shows they are planning a counter cultural revolution and plan to MEGA.

Unless you can create a bunch of qt grilles that play Hungarian rhapsody no. 2 while driving a trackless Toldi, I think my point stands

I added the reason that applies in this case.

It's the "Stay Vigilant" fag. He switches between avatarfagging, namefagging under the "Makise Kurisu" moniker, or utilizing his current trip. Just filter and move on.

Leave shill.

it's a meme you dip

What the fuck does that even mean?

archive.is/L3jdC

Which team fam?

It means I was talking about Hungarys presence in the show, not real life dipass

When people start getting murdered by groups like this, then groups like this will be intimidating, at least if you aren't white.

DOTR WHEN?

Why do people trash their cultures by mixing them with niggerdom?

Finns are welcome to Eastern European kebab removal allstar team

Cronulla-style riots when?

Finns and Magyars removing kebab by truckloads. Great time to be alive.

rapping doesn't automatically make it nigger tier trash. It's difficult to think in terms of this, but rap is an art form in itself that requires actual skill and talent to pull off.

THE PROBLEM is that 99% of any of the rap you hear is kike created ghetto thug culture, it's nothing but talentless niggers with an atrocious vocabulary talking about the shallowest and most superficial stupid shit possible. Rap as a form in itself is like a knife or any other tool, it can be used in such a way as to inspire awe and respect, but rap today in the sense of what you automatically think of when I say the word is as fucking degenerate as you can possibly fucking get.

I say when we remove all the cancer from our country, we do what these glorious mongolian bastards did and make our own.

Can someone remind me why it's called RWDS and not…
THE ASSAULT RIGHT

I like it. I think RWDS came from an actual quote from a leftist though.

Here's what I don't get about these Finncucks. If these refugee camps and no-go-zones are not watched by the police, what is stopping them from slowly kidnapping refugees one by one to use as an ingredient in their special pizzas?

RWDS is older than the coined term "alt right" which i refuse to identify by, calling ourselves the alt right reeks of jewish attempts at coopting, but it seems like the board is split on that opinion

RWDS also, I believe, came from some liberal kvetching/virtue signaling about how evil and tyrannical conservatives are. I don't really remember, maybe someone has a screencap or something, it was a while back. Then we just took it and ran with it.

RWDS is older than the coined term "alt right" which i refuse to identify by, calling ourselves the alt right reeks of jewish attempts at coopting, but it seems like the board is split on that opinion

RWDS also, I believe, came from some liberal kvetching/virtue signaling about how evil and tyrannical conservatives are. I don't really remember, maybe someone has a screencap or something, it was a while back. Then we just took it and ran with it.

are you saying we are black?

sorry guys i dont know what the fuck just happened there, reply box fucked up.

I chuckled

It's mostly shills pushing to identify as the alt right so we can be led by Jews and steered away from seeing Jews as the problem.

that's exactly what I said, because we've seen it happen before, but every time i bring it up I get shouted down as a shill by half the people in the thread.

I can almost always tell the actual shills from legit retards, but I'm fairly convinced there are a fair number of us here who mistakenly believe calling ourselves the alt right is a good thing. I hope theyll change their minds, I don't think we need any kind of label, we've done fucking wonders without it, with the added bonus of the kikes being unable to point and scream without looking ridiculous.

My money is on the mudshits in a mudshits vs finnish faggots fight

It's not _yet_ that far in Finland, sure there are multiple areas with higher concentration of Muslims but for the most parts you can walk through those just fine during day and there's still far too many police officers and surveillance by them too especially on part of immigrants because they are the new "golden eggs" for the (((elite))) so gotta keep em safe.

Rest assured, police forces are getting smaller and smaller and mudshits are faster getting more violent or just annoying so we'l hit the point where cops and others have to eventually pick their side or just stay out of it and that's when shit will go down.

Even Aussie bogans have lost their balls. There have been no retaliations against muzzies despite 4 terrorist attacks

First off let's be honest here. Half of the "Finnish mob" in OP's videos are little teenage girls. So of course that group of people isn't intimidating. It looks exactly like a concert let out.

Not true. No one is afraid of a nu male but not all whites are numales as you are implying. Pics related, one group of white men look like a group of faggots and the other group give non-whites nightmares.

I suppose you're joking. muslims can't fight for shit. They can only blow themselves up. it's pathetic.

yes. The men you posted really are nightmares to non white people. they are how should I put this? They are not joking about. Kill first, no questions later.

Actually it's rather effective, 1 mudshit blows himself up, takes out 50+ fincucks. Loop.

I just think the eurofags are too cucked to ever fight. Let's see if they prove me wrong.

So basically Finland isn't taking any shit?

I wouldn't disagree with you, I've been in some pretty ghetto places and the presence of 3 or more niggers is worrying. In any case, around them you can't take our your money, can't look at them too long, because they can and will be plotting on you. (they even do this to eachother, so it's not a race thing nigga, gnomesayin'?)

Around whites, you feel safe, hell I still never take money out of my pocket most times just out of habit. More on the point though, whites are slower to organize and anger but when they do, they (we rather) explode in a violent and highly organized manner, we get shit done.

Let the games begin.

The sad part is, Finland stands a better chance at keeping itself afloat then Germany.

Unfortunate but we must support them.

Very low energy shill. I suppose you're from leftypol or a newfag. Europeans are fighting back. Islamists are getting attacked left and right, Europe has awaken.
does it make you mad?

So you don't find your own people intimidating but you find the other more threatening?

What a fucking shocker.

Cuck.

TOPKEK

It is very simple. muslim invaders and Europeans can't coexist. Finns get that, Hungarians get that, Eastern Europeans get that, Balkan gets that.

There is no way we will surrender our land and culture. (((jee-had))) is pathetic. You are going to feel the wrath. This time so bloody sandmonkeys will never try to invade again.

I now laugh because I am completely sure, we will emerge victorious.
aloha snackbar a shit.

Go Finnbros. Go Europe!

MEIN SIDES

Finnish bring tope bantz

People have been waiting, for everything to become undeniable.

Time to act.

when the revolution comes, mongol forcers will be first to go

best thing I have seen in weeks.

I'd say that the vast majority of 8/pol/ is against self identifying as alt-right.

Hell ever a good chunk of cuck/pol/ has gone against the label.

We seem to be receiving an influx of newfags who don't care to adopt the board culture. Holla Forums being mentioned several times as an "alt-right" website probably has something to do with it, and cuckchan going down for a while probably increased crossposting from there too. Most posters here know that the alt-right is just a label so they can install e-celebs as controlled leaders via media coverage and render the movement impotent.

You're arguing the exact opposite of what you think you are. If anything, Natsoc Germany's problem was that they were too humane and sympathetic when dealing with the jewish problem. Social justice was an integral part of the Natsoc program as is evidenced by their commitment to animal rights and leveling of the social statuses between nobility and common people.

Hitler recognized the cancerous influence of the jews but thought he could peaceably solve that problem by deporting them to Palestine through the Haavara Agreement. Anyone who's read Mein Kampf would know he attributed jewish subversion, such as trade-union organized strikes in munition factories, as a crucial reason that Germany lost WWI so tried to quarantine the jews in camps both for their own protection and to prevent sabotage of German resources during the war.

If Hitler would have done everything the jews accused him of, we wouldn't have the massive societal collapse that we're living in today.

This meatspace 1488 skinhead LARPing is bad for the movement. You're scaring the normies. You need to MEME. Just meme. The meme war is the real war.

ALT RIGHT - SUBVERSIVE KIKES

I see your quite skilled at making shit assumptions, just like the shit assumption the eurocucks will fight. They may try at some point, but by then it'll most certainly be too late.

My position is based in reality, yours is based in some idealistic fantasy. Europe is CUBAR - cucked beyond all recognition.

you're

Communism.

5/10

Because whites only attack when necessary. Niggers attack just because.

At first I thought this was b8 but I think you're honestly dumb as fuck.

you guys may be right. Now that I think about it, it makes sense that Fagchan's purveyors (and others, like the tons of plebbitors we've been getting lately) would come over here and try to shit on the idea of not calling ourselves alt right, because 1) theyve heard other people label us as alt-right so they assume we've taken to the moniker, and 2) they think they can fit in better by calling anyone who is against the label a shill. Thus they seek validation by shitting on something they think might actually be shilly, when in reality they simply haven't fucking been here long enough or listened hard enough to understand that giving your enemy a label or ten is the first step in the judens' takedown scheme.

I don't even smoke weed anymore and that .gif triggered me a bit

No just fins and euroraped. They have the masculinity bred/shamed out of them for so long.

Lost count at how many times I've seen this video in Finn threads and just realized what's on the drum at 2:36

Wonder if they are supporters of the groups in Mongolia who are big on Uncle Adolf.

Järvenpään

Honestly, KKK scares the shit out of me. Photos like that, that show a kind of cult behavior really rubs me the wrong way.

Well shit, who could have guessed?

What?

You need to attack the left-wing and cuckservative media to really get any traction

Then why do you suppose that everybody else does everything they possibly can to keep Whites from getting together? Why does (((academia))) not allow White/European studen unions? When asking the muds what they think of when they see a bunch of Whites get together they say "yall niggas gon take ova da wurld nigga"?

As others have said that is just your in group preference blinding you. Honestly the least intimidating people to me are Poo's.

Quite correct.

I have to say, this one of the most accurate posts ITT

Last cap is very accurate and indicative of the future.

god these fingol jokes… LOL. Poor guys.

What do you mean?
WE. WUZ. KHANZ.

FINLAND NO

I always tought Swedes and Norwegians were a bit 'off'. Figures.

Ugh that "N" Y DNA graph is legit.

Slavs literally are fucking mongols. It's a scientific fact.

UGH. East Prussian Germans are part mongol too. JESUS CHRIST. And look at those Baltics. YECH.

Like this effective mudshit?

Fuck off defeatist.

You're confusing intimidating with frightening. A well-trained Irish Wolfhound or Great Dane is intimidating without being frightening. But a dirty, rabid mongrel is much more frightening, because of its unpredictability and no training.

Not much to do huh? If repelling invaders is too much trouble for you then you deserve to go extinct.
Do whatever it takes, it's what your forefathers did.

Dude they're infesting Staten Island

I thought the BT 42 had horrible suspension.

we need to send finland some beer then