Why do you Holla Forums?

What keeps you coming back to this filth?

I have nobody in my life and I hate redditor humor so fucking much.

same

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKK

Because theres a part of my life that can only be filled by imageboards and theres nowhere else to go.
My only regret is not spending more time on here during its heyday, I was naive to think it would last.

whaT A low-t phaggot

You're in the same boat or you wouldn't be here fellow phaggot.

I am hoping I will find meaning in it.

The tears of the weak, the whining of the offended, and the screams of those who can not escape.
How could you not enjoy such wretched misery?
It is a trole's wet dream here!

Holla Forumsoredom

why not? every once in awhile i'll rub elbows with a fucker who likes the things i liked growing up. it's worth sifting through all the bots and data mining niggers

You can do that on Facebook.

I like its wisdom, maturity and manners.

Fuck you.

Good day to you too, sir.

Oh look!
Classic Holla Forums wisdom, maturity, and manners, all in one post!

i will throatfuck u in a dark alley

One can only hope.

Same here. Image boards have been a large part of my free time for a long fucking time now, but I can't do 4chin no more so 8chin it is.

It's like a dumpster. Mostly shit, but you can find good stuff sometimes. I also hate myself and want to die. And I have nothing better to do.

Faggot.

The content, morbid curiosity and the fact that most of you guys here are loners like me. Not many people can I connect with mentally except for people that come to places like this.

found the low IQ

meep meep I dunno tbh but who cares tbh

Because my life hasn't improved enough that I can leave yet.

Because it's the least toxic

the mods

cause there's nowhere else to go

shits funny

No reason in particular. troleing sad cases like yourself OP is just gravy tbh.

Solely for the music threads, Holla Forums has good taste in music.

What filth?

"It's the fascinating articles highlighting the dank underbelly of a rotton society, that keep sme coming back here" - Jay Leno