Why not become a criminal?

Why not become a criminal?

Where's the downside?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/13/inmates-have-effectively-taken-one-britains-biggest-prisons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off nigger

Spoken like someone whos never spent a day behind bars.

True, women love criminals, they always post shit like this on their social media.

Jealous shut-in detected

Have you? Why don't you tell me what it's like then

EXACTLY.

Also I have a family member who was a criminal - he didn't make a life of it, just did some stupid shit when he was young.

But I reckon it's something that toughens people up. Right?

Or maybe I'm being fucking stupid, maybe there are lots of other ways to toughen up besides doing stupid shit that gets you locked up.

Maybe I should stop thinking about this shit and get a job.

Excruciatingly boring at best and life ruining at worst.

t. nigger

I forgot the worst part he's not even a nigger.

no more a white man not quite a nigger

I spent 14 hours waiting to see a judge after arrest. BORING AS FUCK. Seriously people complain about desk jobs but try sitting on a shitty metal bench for 14 hours a day for a year

Yes, stop watching shit tv and listening to nigger music.

Give me a TLDR on this because I can't be arsed to pay attention to it

Makes sense I guess

But anyway the state of our (Britain's) prisons has been in the news a lot recently

Apparently the inmates are running the places: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/13/inmates-have-effectively-taken-one-britains-biggest-prisons/

And I just think what the fuck is the point of obeying the law, it's a fucking mug's game

He sounds like a cunt

Did you get sentenced?

No I'm not listening to that shit, I fucking hate that sort of shit

I just know people who have done criminal things and they're doing pretty well in life

Doing whatever I want means probably getting thrown in jail for life, sentenced to death, if not already being killed in the real world. I don't want to live by fucking some random chick and catching a debilitating STD that could possibly kill me. I have to work towards being tough as fuck, and I already am. I laugh in the face of society everyday. We're all collectively paying for each other's life's one way or another, whether it be more so this year than the next or vice versa.

The downside is prison, and that prospect does not excite me in the least. I value my interests in women, drugs, alcohol, video games, money, food, and freedom just to name a few far too much to bother thinking, "If only I were arrested as a citizen in Britain, I wouldn't have to worry about becoming a lifelong member of some ridiculous Aryan prison gang just to keep from getting raped by every other gang-member in here - because I'm no banker and this isn't Shawshank." The fuck are you on aboot, OP?

Bro do what you want and be free as a bird but know that just because you're giving the man the middle finger doesn't automatically make your choice of freedom truly "free." You're chained to your criminal career and then its another mental prison of constantly having to do things that make you uncomfortable. If you're a cyber criminal you have some distance from your actions. If you're a social criminal like a drug dealer / supplier, somebody somewhere knows who you are. Any person trying to make money off drugs has to deal with people who like drugs even more than they do. Its like sticking your hand in a toilet trying to find perfect connections who aren't shady or druggies or somehow unlikeable. This is what stress is. And if you're a thief, maybe you'll realize you like being chilled out more than having to go out and risk your neck again and again just to make ends meet. Being locked up is a very shitty way to waste away.

None of this even has to do with ethics - something that eventually matters to most people. Just know that living in paranoia isn't enjoyable. Dealing with dregs is enjoyable. Crime has an entire lifestyle surrounding it so know what you're adopting - it's going to be your life you're gambling with.

Even if you never get caught, the cloud of pessimism stains your whole life.

Do what you must, but dont romantiscise what is essentially a life of hiding from danger and keeping secrets.

Quality post

it's what we do best

bumping interesting thread

it's true. women do love criminals. because being with them gives the a roller coaster of emotions. and women want that "entertainment". very dumb.
if you stay a criminal too long you'll always get caught. also treat the girl you have nice-ish. this medieval fellow who had millions of dollars worth of loot fugged up when he let this sex slave escape to a local marketplace. he apparently would impregnate her, then kill her child infront of her. lmao all the bitch wanted was a family.

this tbh

i went through a phase where i started dealing and drinking every day. it ended with our house getting raided.
i just got out of jail and it was pretty shitty, and now i have to go back again. drinking and partying every day was fun but only for 2-3 months. now i need to drink every morning or else my hands shake, my family won't talk to me, my girl is in jail and all my "friends" are either locked up or left when shit hit the fan.

it was fun but only for a short time. just be a normal NEET, OP. it's better.

Getting pozzed in your neghole while in prison

how do you accomplish this?

prison and/or getting murdered by another criminal when you steal his drugs/money/wife

nice hitler dubs, but I doubt both that you are not a criminal.

fapping to LGs isnt a crime

I killed ur mothers pussy last nite fag

I already do copious amounts of mind altering substances, I don't wanna press my luck any more.

the truth

How about knock out women?

She's kind of cute, tbh. I wonder if girls like her would get a kick out of surprise knifeplay.