archive.is/oOhyp
archive.is/Iimd8
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/776551473475887104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NAY
DOUBLE DOWN
TRIPLE DOWN
DON'T LET OP'S FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY GET TO YOU

But that's not really relevant because of how your election system works. He needs to win in the states with the highest population, not get the most votes across the whole USA

All you have to do is show everybody the video of her passing out and being dragged. Here's the best one it has a nice closeup of her limp foot dragging on the pavement.

No need to argue about policy or go down the rabbithole or Hillary's corruption.

Just show the video. You can even pretend like you're concerned for the help and the DNC might kill her if they keep forcing her to campaign.

DON'T STOP
STAY HIGH ENERGY
WE'RE GOING TO KEEP ON WINNING

That's not how it works either… since states with lower population are given more electoral votes proportionally and higher population states are given less votes proportionally.

What matters are the swing states in any case but a national number usually is a very good sign, especially since we won't have enough up-to-date 50 state polls until weeks before the election.

NO MERCY! WE MUST BREAK THE SHILLARY! THE FIRE MUST RISE!

Imagine Trump gets to a 10-15% lead in the polls. She will shit herself to death in impotent rage.

MEME IT SO

Can you imagine how stressful it must be to have given it your all, bribed people, blackmailed people and even KILLED people to still lose to some puffy-haired blond that gets support from an ebil nahzee cartoon frog? I bet that her blood is as thick as molasses right now.

The more inevitable Trump looks, the more votes he'll get in the states that matter, and the less motivation people will have to go out and vote Clinton. Where the fuck is that user that screen-capped me guaranteeing a Trump victory like 4 or 5 months ago? I want that damn image!

Imagine all the sub-human filth journalists who are coming to the realization that they no longer control group consensus.

Do you think Putin poisoned her with some plutonium enriched tea to help Trump?

PRESS THE ATTACK

The dems are going to be in full blown meltdown mode which means we need to be hyper vigilant for any funny business. We have the animal cornered.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Huma is drugging Hillary to make her more susceptible to subversion.

How many times must it be said?

NEVER TRUST THE FUCKING MSM

Know about the old con called the Shell Game? Guess who the mark is in this rehash of it OP?

I honeslty think that hillary campaign officers are starting to lose the plot in the last week.

The deplorables comment , calling out pepe, and now they have to defend more dnc leaks.

Desperate would be an understatement.
The polls will have to reflect that.

normalfags where I work who were criticizing Trump for "inciting violence" just a month ago were saying yesterday that she was insane for posting that screed about Pepe on her campaign website.

Her and the MSM jumped the shark with their Pepe attack vector.

And wikileaks hasn't even dropped the real Oct. surprise.

she has epilepsia.

not only strokes happen, but sudden arm movements aswell.

They're clearly having issues because of the "positions trap", usually when a candidate slips in the polls they shift a bit to the center and that helps lessen the momentum in the polls… every front-runner since Nixon has done it.

But as things get desperate, not just swing states but traditionally dyed-in-the-wool blue states like Michigan, New Jersey and Colorado… when she shifts to the center it alienates Bernie supporters and hurts her polls more.

Whatever, the important thing is Trump winning but history in the DNC is going to judge harshly the fact that they allowed Hillary to cheat her way to the nomination when Bernie would've been a much stronger candidate.

Trump exposed and destroyed both Establishment parties. We lived and helped create history.

It's not over yet, buddy. Establishment stooges are still in places of power, once we see some purges then we can celebrate, but they just have to JFK him and the old cycle will pick back up.

It's far from over. Trump needs a glorious lead going into the polls so they can't get away with fraud.

this is gonna be a fuckin' massacre

LUL you Trumpniggers are delusional as usual. Your little orange mesiah will lose Kansas and Utah.

Trump's lead will only widen if more "UNFOUNDED" rumours about Hillary start looking to be true. Hillary will wind up as the Humpty Dumpty candidate you can't put back together again.

this is correct, once the don ascends to office only half the work will be done. We need to all contribute locally by electing Trump-supporting senators, representatives, electors, mayors, governors, etc.

Its unless to trust them regardless of their message because they areven all biased.

Problem is that Hillary is such a shitty person, it could be anyone. Maybe even some random nigger that got tired of serving her food.

It's not over until Trump is inaugurated.

Don't let your guard down.

Do you know what happens when a mongrel dog is cornered? It strikes because it has nothing more to lose.

The Democrats are a bunch of crooks and every single one of them sees what coming. A Trump Presidency means jail time for corrupt officials and execution for traitors. They all know what is at stake. And at this moment they have incredible power at their fingertips.

Don't act like we have won until the battle is over.

QUADS CONFIRM WE MUST STAY VIGILANT

DO NOT RELAX! THE GAME IS FAR FROM OVER! KEEP PUNDING THOSE NAZI FROGS FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

As much as I believe Trump is the God Emperor of mankind, you'd have to be delusional to think he'll actually be able ot bring justice to the corrupt people in power currently.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

Let me break it down for you Shlomo - polls are nice eye candy but they're never accurate, and in this crazy election nothing can be certain and pollsters like (((((Nate Silver))))) can't possibly predict the final outcome, but we know how it will end

Trump is surrounded by Jews. He is run by Jews. I think that he'll sell us out the moment that he acquires power.

The current U.S. Presidential race is nothing but a public rivalry between the kikes backing Clinton and the kikes backing Trump. I'm only interested in the U.S. Presidential race to the extent that it gives me shits and giggles.

The only reason that I'm backing Trump because I hate the Kikes backing Clinton even more than I hate the ones backing him.

Which kikes wanted Trump, and not one of the other republican primary candidates?

Never give up.

Michael Savage, Matt Drudge, Milo Yiannopoulos, the list goes on

She's gonna need more coumadin.

This is what I predict to be the worst case in November, if Hillary doesn't get any more unlucky (lel). Any of the blue states except Commiefornia, Washington etc. can turn red too if things work out well for Trump. As I see it he needs either Pennsylvania or Virginia, where Clinton has a small lead right now, to seal the deal.

Take the words straight from a Kike's mouth.
[skip to 2:13]

no view shekels for you

does NY hate Trump or something? I'd figure they benefited the most from him.

When I work out how to make a webm of a 13 and a half minute video that's under 8 megs in size I'll get back to you.

Bad form when you're trying to fit in lad.

They like him but NY is solid solid blue state… and Hillary also claims to be an adoptive daughter of NY.

It would be amazing if he won that state.

Is this that 6 point lead with the metrics of giving 44% of the poll to Democrats? It's over if that trick they use no longer works. They can't have polls published where Dems are filtered to over 50% of the respondents.

No matter how they did it, we will see an even bigger lead from Trump because the polling was done in a time span from September 7th to September 13th. The last LA Times poll was from September 6th to September 12th and had Trump lead with 3 points. September 11th killed her campaign.

Filtered for being a special snowflake
Seriously go back to using your trip

9/11 killed two candidates in one election, is this a record?

It just got ten feet higher.

Witnessed
As for the shill

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh
Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE
Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr
Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG
Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj
ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9
Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ
Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv
Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X
Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

They must be feeling the bern :^)
Burning all that money for nothing.

2016, the year two thousand autistic shitposters defeated the entire political establishment of the USA.

Praise Kek

Keep telling yourself that Trumpnigger… It can only end in a devastating loss for your favourite clown.

ANNIHILATE THEM!

Some more new polls in addition to the LA Times.

Trump Has 5-Point Lead in Bloomberg Poll of Battleground Ohio

archive.is/5Zybq

Poll: Trump passes Clinton in Nevada

archive.is/UkgjY

Donald Trump ahead by four points in Florida (46-42)

archive.is/sNg5c

Poll: Trump closing on Clinton in Maine

archive.is/bZYzz

it ain't over until the fat lady shits herself and dies on live television.

This is what I like to see. I have been worried about Floridiots.

Ohio and Florida are big and vital. If he is able to poach some of the smaller states – especially in New England – it could help offset a surprise or two in the south.

mace? what is on her face?

I've always felt like he could swing Florida in the end. I think he'll do well throughout the Rust Belt as well. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic with the polls that have been released today.

KNOCK HER BLOCK OFF

Nice 2006 9GaG meme, Trumpcuck.

lead where? in (((their))) polls? dream on

Nice try, but… no.

LOL SALTY

But I guess when it turns out your candidate is an unelectable, walking corpse with Parkinson's disease it's easy to get rustled, huh?

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Wonder where all the shills are who love to post about how the polls actually reflected voter turnout in 2008 and 2012?

ok, spic

If anyone's unelectable it's that kike puppet Trumpstein.

wtf i hate trump now

YUSHCHENKO'D

Nah (((CTR))), you're done here.

Word has it they are going to replace Hilldog with Michael Obama.

You should go ahead and book your flight now to save some shekels because there's going to be a big rush to get out.

Otherwise you'll end up having to set up a GoFundMe page to pay for your airfare.

and this is with all the fucking rigging of the polls imagine what the actual number is

that's the third thread i found you in today

jidf working overtime

reported, faggot. Do you honestly think you have any power here?

Sample data from Reuters most recent poll

Democrats

Republicans

they are still very rigged just look at the sample data, its just that hes actually that far ahead

IT'S NOT OVER YET, FUCKER!

NEVER REST ON YOUR LAURELS!

Not sure about Kansas, but i've been saying for awhile that he will definitely lose Utah. When people say he puts blue states in play they ignore the fact that same appeal puts 90+% white red states at risk.

The SHUT IT DOWN kikes?

when cosmic forces make you their pet cause certain things become possible that ordinarily are not

we are new jews

Praise be to Kek.

More positive polls for Trump released today

A new poll says that Republican Donald Trump has sprung to an 8 point lead in Iowa

archive.is/8Hn2V

New Virginia poll finds Clinton's lead shrinking

archive.is/lH3Zq

Poll: Donald Trump gaining on Hillary Clinton in Michigan

archive.is/oOhyp

Poll: Trump leads Clinton by 7 in Texas

thanks for all beaners you dumbfuck cuckservatives, it shouldn't be this close

archive.is/Iimd8

Is that guy made out of rocks or something?

He was poisoned.

No, it has everything to do with Mormons obeying that treasonous cuck Mitt Romney.

Romney should be forced to leave the country if Utah cucks

They are modeling these polls after Obama's 2012 turnout. Hillary is not going to get Obama's turnout. Trump is already taking the black vote away. He only needs to shave 5% off to hurt her and he's close to getting 10%. Nogs are not showing up for her like they did for Obama.

Obviously not ya dummy.

It looks like spaghetti.

This. Obama was whining about this on some radio show too. Brietbart has an article on it.

No. If Hillary dies, the dems can replace her with someone more likable. Poisoning her only makes sense for people who want to stop Trump, not elect him.

Where exactly is that on the books in any fucking state. Much less enough states to 'win'.

You don't get to be on the ballot for winning (or stealing) and national party vote. You get on the ballots by having enough signatures by a certain date (no past pretty much everywhere) in each state you wish to have an elector represent you.

Some of those deadlines passed months ago. Most less than a month ago. You cannot add an name to the ballot now in nearly all states. Many states don't even assign an elector for 'write-ins'. SO even if the fucking demofaggots got 90% of the damned population of a state like that to write in someone like Biden, it wouldn't stick. Still only a choice between 4 people pretty much.

Or Glorious GOD EMPEROR TRUMP.

Those are the choices now. Even if that worthless battle-ax kicks the bucket. That is the line up. The only change is crossing her name off the ballot because fucking dead. And no, votes do not relegate to your VP pic if you dead. That doesn't happen until you are sworn in.

We have bulldozed our way into history.

I live in Kansas. If you did too, you would know that only two counties vote blue out of the hundred and five. The Democrats will never win anything but Wyandotte and that glorified commune Lawrence.

Oh fuck lads, are you ready for the bantz tonight?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/776551473475887104

You realize this is going to be another Brexit right? Except this has more vitriol.

Fucking off yourself, imbecile.

dont be retarded