Hillary Clinton is Brain Dead

pastebin.com/sih4HpjD (Full Version)

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON PROGRESS NOTE 9/14/16
—————————————————————————
Mental status rapidly declined over past 24 hours. Arousable by loud
voice commands, but immediately lapses into stupor without further
response.

MAP failed to improve with further increase in norepinephrine.
CPP < 50 despite increase of ventilatory rate in an effort
to decrease ICP.

Cererbal perfusion disturbances were observed on repeated
TCDs.

Diffusion-weighted imaging - cytotoxic and vasogenic edema
as well as neuronal damage

EEG - not utilized due to continued benzodiazepene infusion

Global Irreversible Brain Damage caused by Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encephalopathy
archive.fo/7gfJq
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/who_is_tim_kaine_the_democratic_vice-presidential.html
lamecherry.blogspot.jp/2016/09/hillary-clintons-last-or-lost-hours.html
web.archive.org/web/20160914143008/http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/14/hillary-clinton-return-race-thursday-rally-north-c/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_(film)
archive.is/pauLi
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/775017312319442944/photo/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcortical_arteriosclerotic_encephalopathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST POST FOR GLOBAL APASHIA INCOMING BOYS!

worst of all aphasia tbh

Forgot to add… not quite the globalism she wanted, but she got it! Job well done.

It's probably nothing.

Delete this.

Being brain dead doesn't make you weak, it makes you strong. Once again, Clinton proves to be the most qualified in the race. #MentallyHill

bump

Use startpage, not duckduckgo.

HOL UP
Where are you getting this info OP?

Even if this is true, you're still a filthy namefag

Sauce?

Namefag posting shit they typed in a pastebin and you're wondering if it's tru?

Pastebin has articles discussing Hillary's health from interviews with doctors. If this is true, and it might not be, then we'll be getting confirmation in the next few days. That's just the nature of breaking underground news.

Bump for sauce.

But as for the lingo it sounds correct and lines up with what we've been hearing about her.

T. Minor medical fag

As much as I want to believe this is real, the nature of the person we are dealing with I need to hear it from the horses mouth first before I start popping champagne.

If the top of the pastebin is true then that bitch is dead by sunday.

I already popped one on Sunday because of how serious that whole deal was. If she actually passes I'm getting naked and treating my body like a carnival.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encephalopathy
Was it bill's aids or her alcohol abuse?
both

Alright, archive of pastebin in case it gets taken down.

archive.fo/7gfJq

I'll head out and buy a bottle later today. If she really does have Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy shes fucking good as dead. Only a matter of time. Oh I am going to party hard.

FDR's entire bottom half didn't work and he beat Hitler! Just because Hillary's top half isn't working, doesn't mean she isn't stronk! #TheBottomHalfIsGoodEnough

Sepsis is common. Basically toxins went into her bloodstream and went to her brain. Commonly caused by a leaky gut in the elderly.

able to speak and spoke over the phone with Mr. Cooper with the aid of a Passy-Muir valve.

Maybe after a month, fam.

shes dead, dude. I dont really feel great about this, I wanted her to leave, not to die.

Need a more corroborated source before we can blast Twatter and Plebbit with this.

Yeah OP used a bunch of medical mumbo jumbo that us plebian types dont understand. Could any med student or doctor check it over and see if it makes any sense?

This spelling error gives it away as a CTR false flag:

like rms with steve jobs. "I'm not glad he's dead but im glad he's gone."

No sauce in the op, no way it's true. Don't waste our time with your role play fag.

keking those dubs

captcha gfmetu ctr confirmed cucks

At least half of it does make I'm googling the other half.

Nah. She's just shedding her reptilian skin. She just requires more baby foreskinssssss.
We'll see her in a week, healthy as she can be.

Wishful thinking, but bullshit.

None of this matters, she's still a thousand times more qualified than Drumpf.
A paper bag is more qualified, roflmao.

>>>/oven/

gtfo fagit

Sounds to good to be true, bbbbbuuuuuuutttt, if true it'll be a good long time before the democrats will ever get elected again.

Kaine/Biden will not be able to recover against Trump because all Trump has to say, " you lied about your former running mate, or at least didn't stay on top of her medical condition"

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/07/who_is_tim_kaine_the_democratic_vice-presidential.html

I know rite
lel XD
wtf I'm a braindead missle now

too good to be true

Yeah, this is no cause for a victory celebration just yet. Could lead to suspension of the election, framing of Trump, more time for a Trump assasination, anything.
Celebrate when the Don is in the Oval Office.

lamecherry.blogspot.jp/2016/09/hillary-clintons-last-or-lost-hours.html
This blog seems to claim that Hillary was taken to the hospital as per FBI protocol and is in intensive care even now.

She can't die before the Don wins.

seems tangible, have seen many simlar cases in palative care
it looks like it have been badly copied, photographed or shopped, it's missing the slice refs as a start
really starting to smell
Not a fucking chance with the other reported symptoms

I'm calling bullshit
This stinks like the other 'doctors notes' that were posted on here

But what if this is part of the (((plan)))?

fuck me my grammar has failed me
I just came off a double so deal with it

Thanks for correcting the record! $0.02 were deposited into your account.

Then you ask yourself, what's the next step on (((their))) master plan? Look for plane crashes with no survivors on the following weeks.

so we memed that bitch to the grave

WOW!

First woman president and first disabled president? Amazing!
also jewish wet dream, a literal braindead puppet

Nope, and no way to replace her with another candidate either. There are no federal or state laws to deal with these contingencies.
If this pastebin is true, the election will now be between Trump and Johnson, the Democrats can't bring in a replacement.

Man, not everyone is well versed in the medical field. What the fuck are you talking about?

Dems will just vote for dead hillary knowing they are picking kaine.

Well hey, they've been running her campaign on the idea that you should vote for her because of her bottom half, so I suppose in the end that CTR really got what they wanted!

"Mean arterial pressure", average blood pressure (presumably in her brain) did not improve with synthetic adrenaline, most powerful stimulant we got. Her body is literally losing its internal pressure.

> CPP < 50 despite increase of ventilatory rate in an effort
to decrease ICP.

"Cerebral perfusion pressure" probably measured in mm/hg (millimeters of mercury on the gauge). From trauma.org:

After brain injury, and especially in the multiply injured patient, cerebral blood flow may be lowered to the ischaemic threshold. To prevent further neuronal death (the secondary brain injury), this flow of well oxygenated blood must be restored. There is no class I evidence for the optimum level of CPP, but 70-80mmHg is probably the critical threshold. Mortality increases approximately 20% for each 10mmHg loss of CPP.

Cerebral Perfusion Pressure may be maintained by raising the Mean Arterial Pressure or by lowering the Intracranial Pressure. In practice ICP is usually controlled to within normal limits (

The whole reason the establishment is backing her is because she threatened to leak all the corrupt dirt on everyone and ruin Obama's precious legacy.

If she dies, which seems likely based on circumstantial evidence, what happens?

THE ELECTION

THEY

WILL

SHUT IT DOWN

Huma leaks it.

Also how much is that dyke saudi celebrating that she doesn't have to much illary's rotting carpet anymore?

My guess is not much on the surface. The shit callers were always jews and she was pretty much top pawn, so always could be threatening to usa based dems. Whoever is waiting in line will probably be chosen in a closed quarters meeting (I recall they are meeting already in dc), then a hasty campaign will be made and the rank and file will be forced to crawl out and support. As we have said here, either tim kaine or joe biden.

In the behind-the-scenes movement, a lot of centrist dems will want to look to make nice with Trump, as he seems to be the next power. Some might even switch parties, expect of alot of "surprise" votes in Congress for the next 4 years.

This will further cucken the established "right", who will fall into line by being pulled further away from the middle. The dems will have to whiten upmarket d realign the way that the repubs had internal division after Obama, it will be chaos and probably still not work.

Tldr. It is really really bad for Dems, and really really good for trump. Like everything is looking aces up right now.

USA is in for one hell of a ride.

thanks for the translation, pepe
dnr is "do not resuscitate", right?"

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Nah huma is a nothing in the grand scheme of things, all she did was ride coattails. Her leaking would be instasuicide bait. To leak and have it matter you have to have enough weight with the rothschilds not to die.

Hillary was sucking that old rothschilds vag hardcore and would literally cuck us out of existence for the right to be oresident, so they would let her ruin king niggers day because it's small potatoes tonthem.

AH yes, it is. Basically form in all hospitals for "let em go".

Wouldnt only Bill have the right to decide about DNR?

There are no republicans and democrats anymore, they are either globalists or anti-globalists. It won't be long until every seat in our legislative branch is occupied by a shill

The president is merely a puppet that rubber stamps whatever they are told to approve at this point

thank christ you wrote that out, I was about to start and i'm fuzzy as it is

MAP is correct

CPP you are pretty much right, perfusion/blood 02
basically her brain was starved for adequately oxygenated blood for its flow rate

TDC, disturbances refers to abnormal flow, not surprising with the head traumas she had had and the possible stroke.

cyto and VGE, apart from the unfortunate spelling mistake on veins, correct

Third spacing is correct, easiest way to think about it is imagine the welt and the fluid that builds up under a severe skin burn

pallative refused, yep pretty much a 'dnr and I don't want any analgesic either'

medical agent refuses dnr, this one is interesting as it would imply that there was an existing power of attorney agreement in place.

It's complicated in her case. The closeness to presidential office throws a wrench in everything. Also you can have legal documents set up beforehand outlining your own wishes to that extent, which I'm guessing she did so that her ass could become hardcore veggie if needed.

Plus I imagine bill just saying fuck it.

it depends what she has on her will.

So if the medical jargon checks out and fits her current situation, how is she going to be on the Ellen show later with this prognosis? It seems she might be on her death bed based on OP's pastebin.

There almost assuredly was. Her amount of political power is like being a multimillionaire in dollars, you don't do that without having huge legal protections in place in case of things going wrong.

So she could have power of attorney, she could designate an agent for herself. And if I had tonguess, who would that be? Huma.

they will literally roll her out on a hospital bed with full IV lines
and lefties will still vote for her

If this is halfway true there is nothing left. No more appearances. If she is this sick and makes it onto Ellen it will be with a phone call, possibly pre recorded, but at least pre rehearsed. If she shows up in person at all them we've been rused fellas.

the medical jargon is so accurate that I find this to be one of two options:

this is a really good fake someone ripped off of someones existing medical profile and it might behoove us to look to see if it was ripped from somewhere else

or

Its real.

*billionaire

If this ends up being true, guys… I think I won't be able to handle my own smugness.

Thank fuck Trump is going to win.

Trips don't lie.

KEK'S WRATH CONSUMETH THEE HILLDOG
FLAYED,
BROKEN,
CRIPPLED
THOU ART IN SHREDS BEFORE HIM
YOUR FOLLOWERS JOIN THEE IN CALAMITIOUS RUIN

I would guess Huma too, that was if I thought this was legit

The 'doctors letters' that were posted last month were well written too but easily picked as fake from their formatting and lack of certain details
we have similar discrepancies here with the MRI scan image missing details like the slice info and the idea that someone in the condition reported would have a Passy muir valve installed and be talking fine the next day is laughable

no tbh she's cheating the hangman's noose. lady justice must drink her fill of blood. if hillary dies before the election she got lucky.

i was all hyped and ready to watch trump pull the gallows lever on pay-per-view and now this shit happens?? america was cheated tbh. it was going to be the "Mountain Dew and Doritos Proudly Presents: Hang Em' High: Execution of the Traitors - Hillary Clinton Edition, Live With Hangman Donald Trump!".

a bit lengthy but it was going to be the pay-per-view event of the century. with all the guaranteed viewers we could probably pay for NASA's budget for the next 10 years tbh. in death she was going to help make america great again and get us to Mars. how am i ever gonna fuck my waifu in zero-g now??

CHECKING IN EPIC THREAD

HONOR ROLL CHECKS

This is true about the valve. I didn't think the MRI was real with this. I would expect that to be more difficult to get out.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

cool LARping bro,

next time learn to spell you fucking retard

I thought I had you filtered for a reason. We were never going to get perfect confirmation on that, but we got btetty good intelligence that it led to a hit.

This one smells pretty real, maybe the mri isn't but i immediately thought it was a stock photo anyways.

I wonder if Huma is in 'survival' mode and, after Cooper's revelation about who pushed for the private e-mail servers in the home, is now 'destroying' everything including the one person that could throw her under the bus, aka 'hillary'.
From watching films and reading some books I don't think poisoning is as easy at it sounds, like you either use too much and it looks like a suspicious death, or too little and the person gets ill but recovers. The right amount is hard to gauge. Plus there are not many poisons that don't leave an obvious trace in the body or hair etc so this is probably some custom stuff made by Huma's handlers and it's being administered gradually.

From Huma's view point hillary is a lost cause at this point, she's seen the low energy, the low turn outs at speeches, hillary's gradually worsening paranoia, mental decline and random babbling about things not really important to the election. I mean they are talking about cartoons of frogs being nazis at this point while Trump is talking about the economics of trade sanctions and deals with other countries, how to tackle the issues with black crime and poverty, healthcare & taxes etc.
Now that Huma is in the cross sights over the server in the home issue, it makes hillary look really fucking stupid and naive or involved with the whole thing. If hillary gets well than she will save herself by giving up Huma (or having Huma bumped off). Huma is crafty enough to understand this and is trying to finish off hillary before making her escape back to Saudi. God only knows how much other info Huma has.
It makes sense I think, but then part of me think I'm just having an overactive imagination. What do you think?

for fuck's sake copy the goddamn thing into a word processor. it's riddled with misspellings.

True, would have been the king of epic.

Although I suppose Trump v Biden will be pretty good, should be a bit of good sport as well as he is pretty quick and pretty likeable.

What exactly does that valve do and why could she not be talking about inserting it?

Well if she is smart she would have a dead mans switch, but chances are that Huma will leak.

that isn't really indicative of anything, doctors misspell shit all the time. They have to type up and write up ten billion different things a day and they very quickly stop giving a fuck

Does it mean that obongo is going to cancel the elections?
Trully Interresting times.

Hope she lives just to see Trump take over, dying a few minutes later

im just bummed out is all. i guess there are other traitors they can substitute like soros or nancy pelosi. they can make a whole series like a weekly event when trump cleans house tbh and maybe we can still make it to Mars off the pay-per-view profits that way. it's just, hillary would have been the icing on the cake. the boss bitch utterly defeated and destroyed.

Don't tease us like that, faggot OP.

The only thing out of the ordinary is doc putting his frank commentary in the notes. That never happens but if he's legit he's in something so private and specialized he can probably do whatever he wants.

My assessment is that this could never have been successfully written by someone without an MD.

If this is fake, it's a real doc writing elaborate and technical fanfiction about Hillary coding.

nigger you think doctors never make typos?

Fair enough.

My guess on source is someone snapped a pic of it with their phoenix and transcribed it later along with commentary. Not out of the reach of a good nurse.

"Hillary Clinton plans to return to the campaign trail Thursday with a rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, after taking three days off to recover from pneumonia, according to her campaign.
The campaign said details about the time and location of the rally would be announced later.
The Democratic presidential nominee has been recuperating at her home in Chappaqua, New York, after suffering a medical episode Sunday in which she nearly collapsed as she was whisked out early from a 9/11 memorial event in Manhattan."

web.archive.org/web/20160914143008/http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/14/hillary-clinton-return-race-thursday-rally-north-c/

Looks like she's going to be well enough to campaign again tomorrow. This is kind of good, because the stress and effort will no doubt maker her ill again. Plus Trump will still get to destroy her soon.

They only needed 3 days to teach the body double all the key talking points.

like that movie "dave" tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_(film)

THIS IS FUCKING TERRIBLE FOR US. WE NEEDED HER TO DEBATE TRUMP AND SHIT HERSELF ON STAGE TO REK THE LIBCUCKS FOREVER.

We memed her death too hard, too soon. Now they're gonna go ahead with the "poisoned by Russia" narrative.

Get ready for some shit guys.

WEWWOH

No. They are training the body double that they tested on us a few days ago. They will continue with the election using their new body double and the real hillary will have an extended vacation in the ICU.

My mother (a nurse) also raised a good point when I talked with her about this: why didn't they take her to a medical facility? She's a 69 year-old woman with "pneumonia" who literally collapsed into unconsciousness and had to be carried into the car, but instead of taking her to a hospital or a clinic they take her to the apartment of her daughter - who has two young children. What sort of ass-backwards pageantry is that and why isn't anyone talking about it?

Look at Shkreli's twitter, he found evidence that "chelsea's apartment" is probably just a medical facility with a facade over it.

Apparently they did take her to the icu. The person in the apartment is the body double.

I was considering this.
I know of no law that prevents a dead person from continuing to run for president…the founding fathers probably considered the idea so ludicrous that they simply never planned for anyone being stupid enough to go ahead and try it.

kek.

underrated comment.

Daily reminder that Trump and his family are time travelers, and they're in this very timeline right now trying to undue the nuclear apocalyptic future that has ravaged numerous other timelines. Her death is soon lads.

Bad Self Eater

Frog isn't Pepe, 0/10

He can't.
And if he attempts to do so, you will see revolution, and although his hand-picked generals might support him, the military chain of command will not, so expect to see some high-level fragging & Obama either fleeing the country or dragged out of the White House to a military tribunal.

No one, not even the army, will put up for that kind of shit.

I'm sorry, I misread. I'm very tired. The valve improves communication if she had a tracheotomy. She would be speaking, but poorly through the valve. You may have seen them or something similar with throat cancer or smokers speaking through a valve in their throat.

Perhaps first dead president ever elected?

Frog is too awesome to not be Pepe. 11/10

Lets hope she heals from this massive head wound and rules with an iron fist.

Who knew the badguy in the bible was a woman?! SPOILER ALERT LOL

I'm going to go with it not being true. I really want to see her crap her pants on stage.

ah fuck it

The President doesn't have the authority to cancel elections.

Not funny.

Mr. Nuclearmissile does.
He has my vote!

First version was better

GTFO SHILL!!!

meme magic is real D:

Just switch over to ixquick
The creator of duckduckgo has already once stole all user data and sold it…what do you expect when he advertises his search engine as "secure and private"?

You think posting celeb-politicians on an old popular game is funny? I'm going to nuke your home country you stupid fuck.

sage due to no sauce

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHILL AND LAUGH

Freudian slip, user? Top Kek.

Stop trying to protect your dying system . I'm tired of jews like you ruining my sweet animu videogames and entertainment.

Putting that shit on chrono trigger is a fucking insult you video game ingrate.

It's definitely not true. They're also going to use the /x/ tier body double shit against us. Don't be surprised if she jokes about it tomorrow.

DEATH TO CTR!

YOU'RE THE FUCKING KIKE IN THIS SITUATION

If this is all true then we're in for some serious shit comes October 12th.

The military is nigged and spicced up like crazy and chock full of yellow fever. Until otherwise shown, the military is not to be trusted.

shut the fuck up loser, your helping jews and sjws out when you dont scare them out of games and settle down with "inclusiveness" you useful faggot.

honestly, just fucking kill yourself.

This conspiritard shit hurts us more than any shill could.

She is a sick, corrupt piece of shit. That has to be our narrativ. Not some tinfoil fucking dung you came up with while smoking weed she can laugh away as yet another right wing conspiracy.

Dumb motherfuckers.

First Zombie President
History Made!

Who should get the first Nukkamissa?

You are abusing the fuck out of memes. Not to mention my people.

An international satellite 30km in the air. The jews will be blamed but its not their fault. They are the fall guy.

A lot of people join the military because they have dreams of power and shooting people and causing havoc and whatever.

Martial Law would give them the chance to be cock of the walk without having to do anything dangerous - like go to the ME - and you think they'd be against it?

Jews are being set up for the fall when the international satellite system falls apart and its real use is illuminated. You need to get your head out of your ass.

I feel conflicted at the thought Hillary is going to disappear from the public and die, I so wanted her to collapse after being BTFO in debate with The God Emperor

Nice larping

She needs to feast on the souls of the young and innocent to regain her strength.

archive . fo

when did archive.is start getting all shifty and redirecty

OP's pastebin archived archive.is/pauLi

There are plenty of subtle but super effective poisons, like ricin.

It keeps happening

nice 911 get

pics from a pastebin link
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/775017312319442944/photo/1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subcortical_arteriosclerotic_encephalopathy

Symptoms include mental deterioration, language disorder, transient ischemic attack, muscle ataxia, and impaired movements including change of walk, slowness of movements, and change in posture. These symptoms usually coincide with multiple falls, epilepsy, fainting, and uncontrollable bladder.[4]

does pissing her pant suit fulfill the memetic prophesy of pants of shit? oh the questions that infinty brings

ctr plz go

I've shown the SxS fotos of hrc/double to normalfag family. they say the difference is obvious.

why is this anchored?

what's 'Internal Medicine'?

My guess would be because there's no proof of anything beyond a pastebin.