Israel to fleece Americans out of more money

Israel to Get $38 Billion in US Military aid over 10 years

web.archive.org/web/20160914114511/https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-officials-israel-38-billion-military-aid-190334428.html

GAS THE KIKES

race war now

And what does the USA get in return for this money?

Complimented as the goodest goy of them all!

So, they call us suckers behind our backs, then?

I could use some of that right now, but I'm glad the jews will be okay.

FUCKING FUCKING KIKES

funny how prostitution is illegal in large parts of the US but burgers pay israel to fuck them

DUPLICATE THREAD

CHECK THE CATALOG FIRST NEXT TIME

its not rally fleecing when the majority of the population supports it

Israel is enriching US defense contractors you fucking idiot. This is good for the economy.

**False Flag attacks*

spoiler fail

literally what does this "greatest ally" of ours do for us that makes normies think they're so important?

The (((pastor))) says Jews are god's chosen people. :^)

How come this isn't sticked yet?
How come all this is irrelevant garbage is discussed but this isn't?

Holla Forums should meme about this shit, so more normies will notice how their tax money is being used.
This shit is actually impotent for our collective future. We should meme it until there is a public outcry.

#38billiontoIsrael

The US gives more money to Israel than it does the last 7 countries it bombed *combined* #38billiontoIsrael

A knife in the back.

Gas yourself tripfag.

WW3 with Russia.
Also hang yourself tripfag.

Hm what would happen to Israel if all foreign aid they receive stopped simultaneously? Kike parasites surely would collapse within months if they didn't have someone's blood to leech, right?

A BIG FAT ANVIL MADE OF CHEESE :X ← THIS A PICTURE OF ME IN THE GULAG OF SATAN HE THROW MANY CADALAC AT ME!

A
A
A

Hate how Trump and everyone has to play the kike's game to get anywhere but they've been pissing everyone off for a while new. Attacking America First was a new low for the Jews and got even my hardcore Israel thumping old folks to turn against the hebes.

Bump for sticky

And i thought them stealing real estate and children in my country was bad kek