Ebola Still Thrives

nature.com/news/ebola-virus-lingers-longer-than-scientists-thought-1.20585

Right now, there are thousands of people still infected with Ebola. Right before the outbreak "ended," a new Ebola Makona strain was discovered. Long story short, if you are infected with specific Ebola Makona strains, you show no signs for years, but you can still spread it.

"Researchers will soon publish the first confirmed report of a person without obvious Ebola symptoms infecting another person."

Now, with the power of Lord Kek, Ebola-chan will be unstoppable.

BELIEVE

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/ebola-in-semen_us_57c6e9bae4b0a22de0934dbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ebola Can Stay In Survivors’ Semen Way Longer Than Expected

huffingtonpost.com/entry/ebola-in-semen_us_57c6e9bae4b0a22de0934dbc

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
PRAISE KEK

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN

I want to cum inside ebola chan.

Do we really want to meme Ebola? Too many cucks go over to help and can bring it back with them.

I want to cum inside ebola chan.

kill yourself furry

How many did last time? Why are you scared? How often do you fuck cucks or roll around in their shit?

pick one normal fag.

Europe started Age of Sail after the Black Death. Embrace the plague of modern times.

THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN

THANK YOU MERCHANT-KUN

Ebola will return, in full force, within 8 months.

What happened to the Ebola Chan death cult?

Ebola chan visits India when?

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

After some legit news of blacks who attacked/fled doctors who they thought due to internet pics were plague sorcerers; ebola death cultists got ghastly afraid seeing they had just done involuntary homicide more or less directly, much more than through meme warfare for example.

Well Europe is fucked. There's probably 10,000 niggers with Ebola roaming the streets of France right now, and by the time symptoms show 30,000,000 French people will be infected.

If the shit ever hits the fan we should just rape and beat every white woman we come across. Seriously, they're so mentally fucked they can only function as a sex slave to produce the next generation at this point. Then kill them off and raise the next generation free of their influence.

Okay, Tyrone.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

She did it. We did it. Eternal love.
Ebola Makona; what a wonderful phrase…

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Her love shall live on. All these efforts to contain and cure her shall be for naught, when a year down the line some nigger thinks its safe to go without a condom.

GANBATTE EBOLA-CHAN!

Raping shitlibs and race-mixers is a-okay with me. Normal and redeemable women would not be targeted.

Right or wrong, that is objectively hilarious

Holy shit, she already sticks around in almost every body fluid for years, and now can infect without symptoms.

HOW LONG BEFORE EBOLA-CHAN REACHES HER TRUE FINAL FORM? AIRBORNE

I fucking knew that with all the redditors calling monster girls furry we'd eventually get someone actually try to call Ebola-chan furry. I just didn't think we'd see it happen this soon.

But user, wouldn't you say there are women that should not be given intimacy whatsoever?

I love you Ebola-chan!

(checked)

good one OP

SAVE US CURE-CHAN WITH YOUR TITS

ebola is made up

get jewed harder son

meh.

That isn't a shop, his last name is really Pol

Sounds like it she has transformed into EbolAIDS

SAVE US CURE-CHAN!
"SAVE US CURE-CHAN!"

THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Why would we want niggers to get cured

I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

>>>/reddit/

Ebola Chan should visit india sometime!

Get your head examined

Guys, Pepe ASS ART Shadilay and other things were actual proof that memetics are a real thing.
I'm certain that with a second wave of worshipping Ebola-chan we could actually bring pestilence and death upon Africa and this time for real by being conscious of our arcane powers.

GANBARU, EBOLA-CHAN!

SAVE US CURE-CHAN

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Ebola-chan world tour '17!

I love you ebola chan! Good luck! Hope to see your hijinks in india!

DUMPING INITIATED

GO GET THOSE NIGGERS EBOLA-CHAN!

Good luck, Ebola-chan

PRAISE IT FAGETS!

I already do.
Let this world drown in blood, it deserves it.

Don't forget it was her that brought Holla Forums to the path of memetics. Sadly, we didn't know what exactly we were doing and many lost faith.

This happens after we meme her as the virus of love or what ever.

CHECKING 3 DUBS IN A ROW

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN
I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

THANK YOU EBOLA CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN

SAVE US, CURE-CHAN!

report and sage all cure-chan posts.

das rite

Cure chan is a cunt, she should just step asside and let ebola kill all the niggers. PRAISE KEK

Hey, at least she didn't suck 11,325+ niggers dicks.

hey, atleast she didnt suck 11,325+ niggers dicks

Ok, I'm not crazy right guys? I'm not the only one who has seen these posted before in this order right? Cause that is some déjà vü

You meme just enough for cure-chan so that she only makes it to whites, while all the shitskins die