MSM focus on 4chan memes

What they're doing here is they're basically telling society that white nationalists are a bunch of pathetic, bitter, perverted, women-hating virgins.

Any suggestions for how we can insert our influence into this oncoming psycho-sociological shift that's being prepared?

They're going to make the existence of internet white nationalism known to general society, and they're going to equate that to 4chan's /r9k/.

What can we do to turn this shift in perception to our advantage?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html
postimg.org/image/o6gaknh0f/
blog.bibanon.org/on-pepe-and-wojack-pill-booru-and-more/
archive.fo/woD9Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_interpretation
8ch.net/leftypol/res/924895.html
magafeed.com/hillary-clintons-prominent-white-supremacist-source/
princeton.edu/~pear/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Openbaring 16:13&version=KJ21
archive.is/tsg5l
archive.is/6s3g0
archive.is/dTC6R
archive.is/vFhLF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's already extremely advantageous as it is. We're desensitising the general public to hardcore Nazism.

"Neo-Nazi White Supremacists? Lol are you talking about those frog meme people that evil witch Clinton was triggered by?"

We use humour and satire to strip the image of Nazism from emotional imagery of the Holohoax. Once that is done, the idea can be freely discussed on its merit instead of jewish lies. We're literally outkiking the kikes by using the same strategies they used in '60s to successfully enact social revolution.

Read the article on Hilldog's website

They think we're dangerous

this too

Post rare pepes. No seriously, posting them will show how stupid Hillary is. That and co-opting other famous frogs like Kermit, and in general using all the memes at our disposal so she ends up waging war against all memes. She will ultimately look stupid, and the next generation, who love their memes, will hate her more than we hate globalist jews. She will become the symbol of hate for the next generation as will anyone associated with her.

Guys I just found some hardcore nazi propaganda, please upboat.

never interrupt your enemy while she's making a mistake

infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This is surprisingly relevant.

Sounds like #Gamergate all over again.

When do we weaponize dubs? Bateman already is on record as looking up to Trump too. We take back our memes or swallow everyone up and make them into one of us with the memes.

I'm going to go lay down.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

GG @ a grander scale: the DNC itself is dying this time.

RESURRECTION DUBS

Where?

What is being dispensed to the public is the concept that internet white nationalism == depressed, pathetic, angry, hateful, socially inept virgins.

Literally "old man yells at cloud". What a time to be alive.

man those GG cucks still piss me off

in the early days I helped dig and found a bunch of personal information that I posted in the threads but everyone was convinced that sending some emails was all they needed to do to win a fucking culture war

at least I was able to identify and talk to some other old /i/ fags who were digging shit also and make sure they knew about /baph/ while it was still good

YOU FUCKERS REALIZE THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED THE ENTIRE TIME.
THEY HAVE GIVEN LEGITIMACY TO THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF THE INTERNET.
THEY ARE SELF-DESTRUCTING AND THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW IT.

NOW IS THE TIME TO UP THE RIDICULOUSNESS, SO THEY HAVE TO KEEP LEGITIMIZING THE NONSENSE OF A CARTOON FROG.
POST AS MUCH POO POO PEE PEE PEPE GORE SHIT AS POSSIBLE.
THEY WILL HAVE TO REPORT ON A PICTURE OF WOJAK HAMMERING PEPE'S DICK TO A TABLE OR WOJAK EATING SHIT COOKIES.

I fucking love the current year.

So "internet white nationalists are dangerous, spree shooting virgins"

Instead of "internet white nationalists are a pathetic loke"

Both of these angles can be included in the same agenda. We're being led to the slaughter.

This is NOT a good thing for us, or for our cause. This is NOT the kind of attention we want.

This will embarrass us, not Hillary.

They are leading us to slaughter in public opinion.

4chan is being used as a conduit to control public perception of white nationalism.

I am a bitter perverted woman hater. I'm not pathetic though, I only masturbate to anime on sundays.

Pepes come from the heart.
If you are using them as a mere lol normie shock tool then they will lose their power.

That's why only shitlords can really use them.
The act of posting a pepe isn't enough. Context and intent matters.

A reason why I am not feeling anything from your image sequence.
You're probably a dull man and a shill, or at least someone new.

don't be such a pussy, Moshe

Does this ever work?

And this gives them… POWER over us?

Their lies and influence have been effective, til' now.

Just point out the absurdity of it all.

Get a grip, OP and understand where the fuck you are. This is Holla Forums. No normie ever will think a cartoon frog is the symbol of white nationalism. Do you know how many fucking normies I work with kept looking at CNN during lunch in the break room, shaking their heads saying "What the fuck is this frog about? I don't get it. It sounds stupid."?

LET ME TELL YOU WHY THAT'S BULLSHIT.
ONLY ONE OF THOSE IDEAS IS ACCEPTED.
Also, who gives a fuck if someone thinks Holla Forums is Beta Uprisers or dangerous WN's. They kvetch about bullshit all day long and do nothing.

You're starting to stink more and more like a nervous kike.

Hillary is in a constant news cycle about the Clinton Foundation, her email scandal, and literally busting her shit by falling off a curb, and you're worried a shitting frog will make the Internet look bad.

Man, fuck you.

Public opinion is firmly in Trump's camp and they don't give a fuck about Internet shitposting. What you are seeing is the Left blowing out their fucking brains trying to shoot the idea that their campaign is being destroyed by the thought of NEETs bantzing all over Twitter.

lol get the fuck out of here you fucking reddit autist. we stole it from facebook, shilled the fuck out of it all over half and fullchan and are now using it to pin celebrities as "racists" by the media's own definition.

You have no idea what subversion tactics involve or how to fight an actual culture war.
>>>/ebola/
Go light some tea candles and jizz on a pillow, kid.

Lol declaring war on a fucking cartoon frog. Grasping at straws as hard as she can.

Seriously, they've really fucked up. Current year, the year that internet trolls changed the world. Up the esoteric kekism too, if we can get the fucking MSM to start reporting that the Nazi Frog People have a religion that actully worships a frog that would be the nail in the coffin and fucking hilarious.

filtered

Hillary is a nutcase.

Yes.

THEY'RE going to control how the mainstream public views us. We will not be the ones with the final word. We are going to be shut down, and shut out of society. Nobody will listen to us. Nobody will take us seriously.

This is the key.
They have walked into the biggest trap, one which has been hardcoded into our entire existence.

WE ARE RIDICULOUS
WE ARE UNEXPLAINABLE
WE CANNOT BE UNDERSTOOD BY OUTSIDERS

Because we choose to be nameless they think we seek to be obscure.
They think exposition gives them power over us. I say let them come, my gore bot has become restless in it's disuse.

LOL, filtered wrong ID
But I figured it eventually.
Thank you for patience.

Here, have reminder.

How does it feel to have your shill thread co-opted by people who aren't scared of Jewish bullshit like you are?

Holla Forums will never have a good public image, our actual goals need to pushed under a different banner but they're shooting themselves in the foot trying to make us look bad, we are the dark corner of the internet, you can't make us look bad, you just look like a fool to people who don't know what you are talking about. They're chasing a ghost.

The media doesn't take us seriously anyway.
Who cares what the kike controlled society thinks of us?

Filtered for being a faggot shill.

meme magic got kicked into maximum overdrive
also there was that thread yesterday where we literally communicated with kek and he said "hi lads"

They will if that's what they are told, and that's what they're being told.

Trump is not really out there fighting for your interests. He is a false leader. He is not going to fight the capitalist elite for the white working class.

You have no idea what's really going on.

What?

"Scared of jewish bullshit." By plunging into it intentionally? That doesn't make any sense.

Don't they even fucking realize how ridiculous this sounds to normies? I mean they're not wrong, but still you wouldn't admit that virgins on an anonymous imageboard are using a cartoon frog to shift the political window. I am just waiting for anime to become literally hitler now.

daily reminder that being a partisan in a controlled system only supports the system

daily reminder that drumpf is controlled opposition

Confirmed for new

It is in our interest, it is our purpose to connect with other whites, and convince them of the reliability and value of our ideologies.

If all of society has been told, and believes that internet white nationalists are dangerous, insane, conspiracy theorist virgins, how will that help us advance our interests in society? How will that help us win hearts and minds?

daily reminder to ignore or filter tor posters

Agree and amplify. We lack the infrastructure to directly oppose MSM. Instead, the game we can play is to be more and more outrageous so their claims about us seem increasingly absurd to the normalfag, while still getting the message out. It's not a case of them attacking us and us needing to be damaged by it. Mind over matter- we can just decide not to take damage from their attacks. We are the ones.

I'll say it again if we push hard on the whole Kek worship thing. Next on CNN "Alt-right worships a ancient Egyptian nazi frog that brings their hatred into reality"

Who the fuck are you talking about, you goddamned moron? (((They))) are the only ones worried about it. (((They))) and their faggot enabling cohorts. How the hell do you think Trump beat the fuck out of GOP establishment candidates?

There are more of us then there are of you.

lol CTR, you are awful at this.

Of course it doesn't make sense.
TO YOU.
You do not understand us because you don't fucking belong here and your attempt to create a shill thread to infiltrate to figure out how we operate is hilarious as it is sad.

If you were smart, you would lurk moar faggot, but that would mean engaging in meaningful interaction and spending hours, if not days or weeks, and in the end, actually admit that you fucking morons are in over your head when you decided to pick a fight with the Internet Hate Machine. But no, you'd rather ring your hands together and panic.

LIKE EVERY FUCKING MERCHANT DOES WHEN THEY'VE BEEN EXPOSED.

He's a degenerate bisexual furry who's probably voting Hillary, if he's even American.

I had the CD as a kid

yeah, sorry brah, but i got banned for posting truth

postimg.org/image/o6gaknh0f/

Anyways, this place exists because most of our views are wrong in the public opnion which is formed by kike media in the first place. And it's not like you go out there and say "i am a white nationalist and my opnion is.." at every fucking sentence you say. You go out there, spray some redpills here and there and leave. Once people break their conditioning through that information, they will come to cuckchan or even here by themselves one day and realize the truth and become one of us, and once they did, they won't care about public opinon either.

That's why kikes can't get rid of us, it is not about a group, it's not about publiv opinion, it's about breaking the conditioning to see past such things.

i have a ripped body from lifting, im 6'1, got scars on my face, arms and hand from street fighting. ill be the guy wearing a pepe shirt, squeezing a sjw antifa's head with my two hands.

this

i'm an esoteric hitlerist bodybuilder with many pagan runes all over my body that deflect anarcho-sjw rocks

my father left me for my first four years deep in a germanic forest where i was raised by wolves and learned to survive deep frost and attacks by wild animals

i am thoroughly prepared for battle

These.
I've spent the last 12 years training to punch through solid steel.
I've gone under multiple cosmetic surgeries to look more like Hitler and have been performing rituals to make me bulletproof.
Cucks will die.

Your blood will water the seed that will feed America's future.

Fucking repent now before it's too late.

12 year old girls would be sacrificing each other to kek within a month. worked for slenderman

They are making a critical mistake, thanks to not understanding the basic psychology of chans.

You aren't kidnapping people and ritually killing them in your basement for kek?
What the fuck I want normies to leave.

Only thing we need to do is get smug. Let the crazy, dying old woman spend all her time yelling at frogs. It does her no service and only serves to create another boogieman to paralyze them, in fear that the frogs will come for them.

They can pick a fight with the toothless faggots of 4chan all they want. 4chan isn't mentally equipped anymore to handle an influx of shitposting plebbitors, SJWs, and journos looking for a story.

(checked)

Good. Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

This tbh

War it is then.

How long before any Pepe is considered a threatening image?

id = 7b5333

About couple of weeks ago.

I mean specifically like Pepes being classified as hate speech. Kind of like the Trump chalk being considered a "threat" to mudbeards.

I'm wondering if we can't cook up a minimalist stencil to spread pepe vandalism all over the place, leading these regressive idiots into a frothing panic.

This is exactly what they want to happen. This is why they're fucked. This unregulated cultural shithole, infested with shills and the idiots they've drawn here, is EXACTLY what they want White Nationalism to be in society.

Forget about that shit. We need to represent a culture and community of our own. Our existence does not need to be 100% focused on what the jewluminati is doing. We need to also be focused on improving our own communities, helping each other in real life. And that's not happening at all.

please elaborate.

Yea, I know. That's an extremely good point. We absolutely CANNOT wait for another Hitler.

So, without another Hitler, we need to climb the pyramid on our own, and together. We need to be focused on social advancement as our #1 priority.

Shows very beautiful in theory, in practice you will step into the ground where you are a beginner and shills have decades of experience

If you want next Hitler, you must become next Hitler.

Anyone can do it by themselves. It may take a lot of time, but the foundation is very easy.

Post the stencil here for mass memepower after you're done.

they are trying already

Up the absurdity and get them to openly talk about other memes being coded Nazi symbols like Moon Man, smug anime, etc.

Yea, but be realistic. Hitler was one in a hundred trillion. Not everybody can do what he did, that is just a fact.

For us mere mortals, we need to focus on helping ourselves, and helping others. THIS is what white nationalism needs to be about. Not useless meme bullshit that can be washed away in a moment's notice by anti-white political billionaires.

Why? How does that help us? How does PLAYING ALONG with the EXACT AGENDA that they're pushing help us? I fail to see the reasoning here.

so you want it to go down like rock musicians vs tipper gore?

I'm drowning in this kike's spaghetti.

Because it's too ridiculous. Even /christian/ uses Pepe. Normies. Hipsters. Etc.

It's the same as claiming that you are a Neo Nazi White Supremacist not because of your views, but because like Hitler you also drink Water and Breathe.

Top kek.

I know the word "cuck" is somewhat overused, but… man, aren't you a fucking cuck. Enjoy the ride, motherfucker, we have nothing to lose, (((they))) have. What's next, they'll attack Holla Forums's credibility? Top kek, m8.

Oh boy if they start bringing up Moonman's future fash aesthetic to the public I'll have died a happy man from then onward.

Mere exposure. This road they chose, that of demonization of literally everything associated with Whites or Trump supporters, was the worst road they could take. Normies started opposing the MSM's bullshit exactly because of that. The more the MSM starts opposing fun, the more the normies will retaliate.

The Jew fears the cute anime girls.

THE PLAN

Phase 1: Familiarize the public with Pepe (current phase)

Phase 2: Teach the public about Kek and the memetic way

Phase 3: ….

Phase 4: Paradise (no Jews allowed)

this, im so fucking glad the normies have finally left pepe alone

Hillary's campaing agenda is not to discuss serious questions like immigration, economy, war, healthcare, etc., but discuss memes originated from image boards.

Please take a minute to let that sink in. In a world where ISIS is a global threat, where economy is developing over a fine edge and could go into the toilet by any minute, where China, Russia, and other powerful countries are trying to secure their interests (sometimes in conflict with American interests)… Hillary Clinton is discussing memes from image boards.

What does that tell the electorate about her?

not sure which thread so i'll use this.

dumping the "RobotMemes.zip" archive from blog.bibanon.org/on-pepe-and-wojack-pill-booru-and-more/

Flood detected; Post discarded.

I can see it now:

"Anime pushes hetero normative gender roles on children and is preferred by online Neo-nazi frog worshipers."

I kinda want a thread for these stories. I'm very interested in how the unwashed masses are taking this idiocy from the MSM.

how long do i have to wait to post each set of 4?

post this to the huff post twitter.

normalfags don't even understand what the fuck is going on

I don't have twitter but hopefully dumping pics here will help get them out

we have come along my anomalous kin

s

Food detected; Post eaten.

this is a good one

these pepe wojak ones are from a transitional time, yes.

Pepe is not doing much of that, anymore.

Good, she can stay in my camp

fucking meme-aprentices
IT GOES:
2. ???
3. PROFIT

PEPE!

Because it makes their narrative look so ridiculous it helps to redpill normalfags as an indirect result. When they see the MSM cracking down on such an sheer absurdity, it'll prompt some of them to investigate the matter on their own and no longer trust the media. Eventually they end up on Holla Forums or similar environments and they get redpilled and help spread information.

(You)

Oh, making stencils is easy enough. I'll probably knock out a couple designs later today.

The part that's trickier is coordinating action. Spreading an innocuous little symbol around in unexpected places all over the world.

I disagree.

the deplorables

Bit of a waste of time if you're not a burger and live in a country where 98% of people don't know shit about imageboards (i.e. me) tbh.

AND THAT COMPLETES THE DUMP

hope its useful

I know left and right exist only as puppets, I was merely pointing out declaring war on pepe is utterly ridiculous

The point is, when the MSM has been undermined in such a way, people will seek out alternative sources.

No. They are talking about memes because
MEME MAGIC IS REAL
and they are terrified.

PRAISE KEK

That's the brilliance of it: They don't need to know what it means. They just need to see it while the journos and MSM shills panic and treat it as some kind of implicit threat of a violent uprising.

PRAISE KEK.

(checked)

Which was stupid on their part, memes require exposure and propagation to increase their power. They're pouring petrol on a fire with this.

What's even funnier is that, the MSM could accidentally meme an actual revolution if they're not careful.

Quit freaking out about the MSM. The only people that still take it seriously in any decent number are over 55 years old.

For normies under 35, the Clintons are totally embarrassing themselves. I've seen several people on kikebook, and a couple at work, that often supported her publicly but have disavowed her over this for being so stupid and desperate.

She used to be seen as some wizened stateswoman, but after the health stuff and this, she comes off as the confused elderly relative that no one wants to be around.

you're posting on a board populated largely by people that openly discuss their desire for a mass genocide of every non-white and non-straight human on the planet when not shitposting about their mock religion based around an ancient frog god that speaks his will through repeating numbers. this of course is on a site dedicated to korean wood carvings created by a libertarian pill-popping crippled cuckold with a penchant for filipino tranny hookers that was removed from his administrative duties after he neglected his responsibilities to make an emjoi language based on esperanto. which to be fair he was probably demoralized considering his spine is turning to dust and how the pig farming mason kike wasted community donations to hire a known autist for a programming gig that fell apart spectacularly because he's shit programmer with an irrational fear of being fed to pigs. how can you embarrass that which is born and cultivated in a sea of absurdity?

Wow, you are one motivated shill. You get minimum wage for this, or are you just a Jew doing it for college credit?

Sure we did, fampai. Keep making yourself completely obvious about what you're doing, I appreciate it.

Look at that cuteness, how can that evil witch Hillary hate that adorable meme frog.

All of the mainstream is dying.

Pepe has always been a symptom, a result of the mindset, not the driver of it.

I mean, at the end of the day I don't give a shit what anyone does with this, but I don't think that focusing on Pepe first is the right thing to do.

Without the people Pepe is nothing. Without the people no Pepes are born.
Granted, Pepes can inspire people to make more Pepes, but these new Pepes can only be created by the people.

How those people think determines these new Pepes.

It's just a form of expression and it's been working swimmingly and going on as it were, without shifting focus, things will continue to go forward.

It's like jews self echoing, some people actually got shaken up by that and wanted to change parentheses, but the right way was to just keep on doing the same thing because the original came from "the heart" so to speak.

Forcing such things is not a good idea, in my opinion, which is just an opinion. I have no authority or power so, yeah.

Just do what has been done, turtle and the hare. Even if the hare is having seizures and spazzing out, we should just walk toward the goal and not hop like bunnies, ourselves.

the thread should still be up
see
and
here's archive in case it goes down archive.fo/woD9Q

I-it's just a sinister nazi frog, literally wolf in frog's clothing!

Kek approves of your mockery of the enemy.

To be fair, this is the one thing I always thought this was an actually justified fear.

They just hate Pepe because of the color of his skin.

Also, can you believe how pathetic hillaries campaign is, that it is resorting to attacking a CARTOON FROG?

picked up that pic from my extended foray to 4chan… (I got banned for a week here, but I'm back now)

You should be banned, tripfagging is a capital offence.

Looks like someone needs to read "Rules for Radicals." Alinsky was oven fuel, but his book is still right on a number of things. For example, the Have-Nots, which is Holla Forums is a part of in current times, can only ever have mockery as their weapon against the Haves. The Have-Nots must also always have fun and maintain a mirthful atmosphere with their mockery. But notice how Holla Forums doesn't just mock its enemies anymore. Our enemies are now mocking themselves by taking our stupid shit seriously. I doubt (((Alinsky))) could ever dream of such a scenario. We are taking Jewish tactics, evolving them, then flipping them on the Jew. Holla Forums is Jewing the Jew.

Oh well.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

leld

Quality dump user

It's a fairly effective means of undermining their control on the public. Get them to report more and more ridiculous shit.

Evil frog cult pushing a race war?! Yeah, fucking right. Claiming such things as truth only weakens the credibility of the MSM and their peripheral blogger faggot brigade.

Gamergate really was training ground for the culture war, wasn't it? And its number 1 lesson was to never care about personal image, just pile up on the damage.

Because this is the MSM's own Vietnam war. Ironic, isn't it? They used to snipe on the troops thrown at the jungle, but now it's them who don't know where the next attack is coming from. They don't understand the enemy's resilience: their attack pieces are like napalm on public opinion, "so why the hell are we still bleeding from these damn frogs?". But they're out of their element and the enemy doesn't back.

I feel like life is becoming more and more surreal every day.

Regarding PR: We can't control our public image because we don't control the media. It's a pointless endeavor that only serves to hold us back.

GamerGate was literally championing SJW rhetoric at the height of its PR obsession, holding up brown and vagina-having people as their figureheads, and the SJWs still shit on them and to this day, still push the idea that GG was a poorly disguised effort to scare all women away from gaming.

Don't repeat the same mistakes against the same enemies and then expect the results to be different.

This.
Jews gonna jew.
Fuck 'em.

That might be what they're trying to say but what I'm hearing is "This campaign is so out of touch with contemporary internet culture we think a frog meme is the equivalent of a swastika"

I don't see how this is a bad thing at all. It just shows her campaign's incompetence. An added benefit of the light being shown on "the darkest reaches of le internet" is normies going to 4chan. They'll either leave in disgust immediately or they'll lurk and become red pilled.

I really don't see the downside.

THE GREAT MEME WAR ADVANCES

There was one good thing about GG's PR obsession though, it became the PERFECT babby's first red pill.

Isn't this rather pointless? As soon as someone updates their IP filtering does nothing.

Nice

Just think, in 50 years time, kids looking back into history/ conspiracy will be like we were the first time we realised "it's the jews, the conspiracies, it is ALL REAL!" but about Kek and memeposting.

Dank 1940 memes

truth.
communism and capitalism both result in the same thing.
populism is about empowering the population. in order to empower the population, you need to decentralize, so that the little folk have more say in politics and the ethos that disciplines them.
fascism is about unity which requires homogeneity of a certain extent.

yeah, you know, the truth.

the truth makes the opposition look like fools. i have demonstrated this many, many times irl. you would be surprised at how easy it is if you're not a massive fucking faggot.

i've influenced people in high positions already. it will spread through academia and everywhere.

To be fair, we actually have been doing PR: the fact that we've gone with incomprehensibility as a defensive mechanism was a deliberate choice, first subconsciously, then later consciously.

They can't fight us by doing what they've done here, and now they're in too deep to back out. The command went out from kike central HQ that Pepe was to be public enemy #1, and their MSM machine sprang to life to coordinate that narrative. Even if some underlings understood that something was wrong, it was way too late for them to halt the machine's progress. They're fucked, they have backed themselves into the corner where they now have to explain why they think internet frogs are nazis to a public that has absolutely no idea what the fuck they're talking about. Every time they try it just sounds stupid as fuck, but it's going to rekt Hillary's alt-right narrative she's been desperately pushing if they can't pull it off.

They've doubly fucked up because they didn't do their research, Pepe is actually very well known to millenials - as le harmless facebook frog. The only normalfags to have encountered Pepe up to now have only known him as a harmless meme frog that they themselves are familiar with and have probably posted and laughed about on occasion. To them it seems patently obvious that the MSM and Hillary are talking absolute shit, at absolute most they're going to assume there's some splinter group that has pumped out some dank memes of their own (and they'd assume that group to be much smaller than them since their experience of the Pepes they've seen has been 99/100 not-nazi). And they'd be right, but even then that just means the two options are 1) Hillary and the MSM have gone stupid and are talking about some weird cartoon frog that sounds patently harmless, or 2) Hillary and the MSM have gone stupid and don't even know what Pepe is.

There is no downside to this situation, our strategic absurdity actually worked exactly as we'd planned and hoped it would. This is nothing less than a resounding victory for us, we have flatly outsmarted them. They correctly identified us as a serious threat, but then walked straight into the trap we planted long ago for exactly this situation. If they do not understand us, they cannot even hope to counter us, we're nothing like any animal they've encountered and they're unable to even comprehend us. As Trump noted, if you do not name your enemy, you'll never defeat them. And they can't even properly name us, not publicly nor even internally, because it sounds too dumb for words. Thus, they are fundamentally unable to win.

The frog is like the wind, eats everything in its path. Because every so often, that frog has to show the vermin, who he is.

I almost feel bad for the MSM at this point. I have a hard time believing they weren't forced to run with this narrative by Hillary's campaign. It's one thing for some podunk news team doing a news report about "the grinch". It's another thing entirely for these national/international, multi billion-dollar media conglomerates to discuss a fucking cartoon frog meme as some worrying phenomenon. These people HAVE to know this is the most bafflingly retarded news they've ever had to report on.

listen up, faggots!

if it is good, it must be true that it is good.
if god exists, it must be true that god exists.
if proposition P, it must be true that proposition P.

learn how to think.
then argue properly.
then reap the rewards that actual populist activism yields for you and everyone you care about; and anyone else.

truth is your religion
everything else is unsuitable.
nothing else will do for my people.
if x,y,z happens to be true, then that is what you believe.
if any given proposition is a matter of probability, be exhaustive about the possibilities until the disjunct yields 100% probability (or as close as possible to it).

If a photon is a particle, it must be true that it is a particle…. oh, that's odd, it's a wave, I wonder how that could have happened…

Anyway, I really should go see how my cat is doing.

QM is cheating.

Pv~P is a certainty

TOP KEK, it just shows how desperate they are. To most with a brain it shows that the establishment, as big and strong as it is, is afraid of what can be summarized as midgets in clown suits punching them in the balls constantly.

Except in the absence of an observer, but honestly that affects absolutely jack shit so you might as well say that.

nope.
i have not observed that a unicorn exists anywhere.
P: unicorns exists
Pv~P
either it is or it isn't.
law of excluded middle.

my point is to seek the truth.
go through the grind.
know your arguments: deductively valid and inductively strong.
know the premises, and the premises of the arguments for those premises, etc… until it regresses into an epistemic issue.

be exhaustive.
know more shit.

then blow the fuck out of everyone you meet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copenhagen_interpretation

When observed: Pv~P

Before observation (while in superposition): P^~P

False. Threw are logical systems with three, four, and even infinite potential truth values. Learn2modal

I feel like there's something really good we could do with this, Moon Man, and McDonalds, but I can't put my finger on it.

Checked

As an aside I love how a thread discussing the media's attacks on a cartoon Nazi frog (directed by a presidential candidate) can include a debate on formal logic and quantum mechanics…

Pretty sure shit like this is why they will never understand us.

how subjective

#notallpepes
#froglivesmatter

Talking about how Hillary is worried about internet frogs after Black Panthers ran down cops should show how ridiculous she is.

Checked.

Interesting how the bedroom in that second image is clearly some sort of reenactment colonial room.

Pretty obvious.

This needs to be explored. It makes me laugh

I agree. They are walking into an ocean of piss, showing the normies that listen that they are going to fight in an ocean of piss and confusing normies as they ask "why", showing them their madness, and we have an innumerable battle hardened fleet and poo fighters that is immune to their shame and piss and poo poo proof.

Even poo in the loos would be proud of us.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/924895.html

WE WUZ TROLLS AN SHEIT

Holla Forums now claims credit for it because the twitter account featured turned out to be a parody account and the owner of it now claims to be a Marxist.

magafeed.com/hillary-clintons-prominent-white-supremacist-source/

>declares war on a meme
every. god. damn. time.

how long befor we have a mass shooting and they guy is wearing a shirt with Pepe on it?

too relevant.. that had to be no coincidence

Let them add more chaos to the fire.

with a meme frog?

Nope. Sorry, but it seems more and more people are breaking the conditioning BECAUSE they do this shit.
All you do is advertise the chans.

You know how stupid that is?
Every kid will see that immediately.
Every perplexed adult.

All they do is repeat the same mistake

Things like this is why Trump is up in the polls. All it does it just makes Hillary look like a crazy old lady who gets a heart attack around funny frogs.

Yes I like controlled psyops :^)

Protip: unless aliens act through pepe, our "faith" is just gambling and the excitement when we "win"

It's bias incarnate.

You know what.

That's payback for the millions of instances when they did the same thing.

Not fun when it affects YOU cunts though.

That's because we're having a meme """crisis""" (though in reality I see this more as a meme revelation tbqh)

This is how we fix ourselves as people. By conquering our memes.

underrated.

This sums up how unenlightened people are to memes.
We simply fail to fathom them without constant involvement and use of them as a concept.
We're the first on the train apparently.

Truth is the goal.

Seek truth and you cannot stray from the path.

OG MEME MAGICKIANS

You're bang on.

Because you could tell the masses about pepe in a way that doesn't make you a fool.

Instead it's immediately "nazi"

They've lost.

We really are wizards.

The same way computer programmers are computer wizards.
We're meme wizards.

literal wizards

The funniest part is that most Christians see whats up with this.

Jews freak out because they were never really that involved with the book of revelation to now.
They must think they really killed their messiah and are the synagogue of satan.

Perhaps we should bring up the fact that Hillary is a witch who sacrifices chickens (and possibly babies) to an owl God known to eat babies as her email leaks have revealed?

Is that a genuine A Wyatt Mann, or a Holla Forums edit?

I know he's come back and drawn some new stuff for us. Has he even made us Kek propaganda?

More retroactive Kek.
Double dubs, too.

Dumb jews that is.
Smart ones would realise the issue with their old religion and why it's going to kill the world.

Achshullly, the owl is the messenger/consort of that deity.
Most deities worth their salt have some sort of birds, many deities have owls.

WELCOME TO THE MEMEAISSANCE

Infact even black people would be concerned about that.

Because they'd start to think their media really is manipulated.

I noticed Mr Cummins on the executive commit seemed like he couldn't believe what was really going on, like he had that look of "I've been used haven't I"

I mean god the being.. the collective system I refer to as god

We are dangerous.

For them! We are waking people up while there's still time to save the world.

Fuck let me clarify again..

God the being would be an alien.. as he would be mutually exclusive from us.
But the universe including us in it and everything/nothing, making him not mutually exclusive, is god.

And he's chaotic according to science.

Just like kek :^)

also note that everything and nothing can be represented a 1 and 0.

True
False

Kek is a religion of logic.

Nickname MANNvsMACHINE posts new A Wyatt Mann cartoons on Daily Stormer quite regularly. For example he posted this there yesterday.

Can't answer your question though.

But that'd be hilarious. Why stop it?

I feel like I've woken up in some alternate reality lately……..

Because it's not completely accurate.

some of us are not exactly white, yet respect that sense of nationalism

user…
that's because you did

Gas the bikes, frog wars now!

;_;

I say we just start red pilling on White Genocide and who is behind it.

Can we make some pepe meme's that do this?

You'll get used to it.

It's odd at first when you connect to the "collective consciousness" and also begin to ask questions about spirituality when in combination with memetics.

It's an odd feeling at first. Because revelation occurs to you.

No Crazy Frog ringtone pop-ups on every damn site.

Honestly study how Trump deals with the media if you want to understand how to navigate a hostile environment.

You have to set up the narrative BEFORE you execute it, and let them walk into you trap. Like he just did with "obama is the founder of ISIS" probably knowing ahead of time those emails would get released.

Now he can say "told you so."

We need to do the same.

Some one post the P.E.P.E song. It's really the theme of Kek.

Come on. It's bloody ridiculous! 'War on Pepe the Frog'? Just read that out loud to yourself.

Leave them to it. It's beyond daft.

10/10 would white nationalist cartoon frog again

Im gonna be wearing a pepe shirt.

The stereotype of basement dweller is wrong. We are mostly in good shape and well armed.

I do that for a living.

well.. soon I hope

A succinct summary. Better than you'll get on any MSM outlet.

Looks are deceiving.

I bet there are some secrets the government is deliberately trying to hide.

Our water is poisoned.
Our food unhealthy.
Fukushima poisons the ocean.
Chernobyl poisoned the air.

I don't think life expectancy will increase for much longer at this rate.
We're in hell son.

Hi Sargon

This right here.

There was a CTR shill (Vigilancefag) getting mad as fuck another user was posting the rules the shill was using. They get mad as fuck and scared when called out on their shit.

How new are you user?

A Wyatt Mann posted that image in his second thread a couple days ago in response to a request.

He is a regular poster on Holla Forums.

I know he showed up in Holla Forums in June and has been here ever since. I just don't follow his threads very actively so didn't know he posted it here first.

well why not just keep pepe a joke but keep using him to spread red pills

Good.

Also it's funny, I constantly start discussion on other boards like leftypol and I'm openly honest.

Sometimes I enlighten them.
Sometimes they enlighten me (and themselves inadvertently).

It's impossible to shill the truth and become nervous about stating it.

BREAKING NEWS

White Nationalists have createda cult that worships an ancient Egyptian God and claim that he has greater power than the Christian God and actively changes the past and future according to their prayers. They claim that through the power of their God they will change the world, destroy all jewish controlled media and governments, and cleanse white countries of all non-whites.

This is the new narrative, this is the media's new story.

I choose to believe.

I live in the wilderness of Alaska.
My water comes from an aquifer I dug and tested myself.

I am 100% hunter gatherer subsistence mode man.

You got me a little on those last two, but im still in peak physical condition atm.

We not a bunch of weak and fat people.

Some of us are, but those are mostly wizards.

Just wait until they send men in black to our homes..

Yes, that's what's happening.

I really want them to start explaining Kek worship to normies on national cable television.

Then..
you are already dead

The pacific must spread fallout like a wildfire by now, including Alaska.

My concern is that my water is desalinated sea water.. but fortunately it's connected to the indian ocean.

They will die. My land is horrifically booby trapped.

Ive got so much motion detecting stuff on top of the traps that I will see you coming from over a a mile away, and then my packs of semi-wild dogs will notice you.

My house is connected to a deadman on top of everything else.

My mind is ready.

My gear is ready.

My body is ready.

But most of all, my anus is ready.

GO AHEAD, GO PAST MY NO TRESPASSING SIGNS

MAKE MY DAY!

That being said, don't expect a drastic decrease in life expectancy.. it will lower a little.

impossible.

You need to use the memes.

No no, I just want them to try. Just the attempt would absolutely shred what little remains of their credibility.

What the fuck are you talking about? We're winning the war. The overton window is starting to shift in our favor.

My house is concrete at government pour, with a 4 inch thick roof of 550 steel.

That missile will not do much.

Silly user everyone knows jet fuel melts steel beams.

Oy vey you're not one of those truthers are you!

If Hillary is elected, that is a certainty. We have her attention. There is no doubt that she will come after us with everything she has.

A 1 inch plate of 550 steel will deflect a 50 cal round. The roof is 4 inches. There are also 2 inch plates at hard points for combat.

I live in a bunker man.

fuck now I want to see this shit

They will do it. And it will mean lots of keks.

I think some of us are preparing for it.

Yes I haven't got far at all

But in all seriousness. Logic is crucial to law and to finance (my degrees - I don't care if this is traceable) and to many other subjects (obviously maths and computing).
Yet it's seldom applied unless you get to the nitty gritty.

I believe they will begin to converge in the future.

Think again. World works through our combined will. princeton.edu/~pear/

It doesn't really matter how it works, the fact is it does.

That's why we call it magic.

If no one else is going to check this, I will.
CHECK'D

I didn't say that it didn't cause effects.

Collective bias causes huge effects. That's been misinterpreted as magic in the past.

like world war 3 :^)

BREAKING NEWS

CRAZY OLD LADY YELLS AT CARTOON FROG

Yes it does.

Why would you not look into what causes such strange phenomena?

Now if our brains were to physically cause energy disturbances or something.. I'm unsure about that.
I think bias is the more likely answer to our "magic".

Funny thing how they are focusing on us and how racist WE are, and ignoring hillary. They know focusing too much on hillary now will kill them. Too easy to attack instead of talk about hillary's policies or what she is doing.

I'm starting to sorta get it.. but some doubt lingers.

Remember (((madam curie))) thought swallowing radioactive substances was safe.
People make assumptions based on ignorance of knowledge.

(((this assumption))) in particular hurts.. because I can't break it.

She's down in the polls.

I hope they keep talking about the frogs. People I know are just laughing hysterically about the whole thing and thinking that Hillary has completely lost her mind.

Yes I know lain well.

Stop it. STOP IT.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :^)

No.

But she has.

She doesn't even try to understand us
Neither the jews.
Nor normies.

Perhaps if they tried to we'd get along better and shatter our assumptions.
Instead they confirm them.

That's the issue of this election.

The fact that we are right.. and they are completely wrong.

Verbatim? Yes. On the meme level, what they're doing is telling an entire genration of young people that the "alt-right", "nationalists", etc., are the new anti-establishment kool kids klub. In other words they are robbing the left of their most powerful marketing strategy, the key to all of their success since the 60's, and handing it to Holla Forums on a silver platter.

This is a gift. Nothing need be done except to keep on meme'ing and being yourselves anons.

Didn't read thread. Sorry if repeating common wisdom, but it's the truth.

Looked at that link

oh.. now I see.

Completely off aren't I?

Oh it's not to do with the quantum interaction with patterns of brain thought

Meant to be a question.. woops

got banned once on halfcuck for when posting this allegedly nsfw pepe on a blue board

wow.

Though it's still not that bad. Both chans do some stupid shit sometimes. This one just has better controls and aesthetic

She thought that they had defeated the nazis and racism years ago. ((((They))) all thought so. It must be very crushing to see that young people are increasingly becoming aware of the Jewish problem and that people are becoming actual NatSocs outside of honey pots.

No, we are not the 90s "skinheads", they can't really point us out based on our looks. We simply grew interested in politics and ended up realizing everything we had been taught were lies.

This is putting fire out with gasoline.

We just have to wait for the last stage of a meme's life: To break through into reality.

See you soon, Pepe.

THE BIBLE PROPHESIED PEPE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Openbaring 16:13&version=KJ21

Did this kike really just relate Asuka to neo-nazism because of the plot of Evangelion, and the MAGA hat? I'm fucking astounded if this is unedited. This is literally an ancient /a/ meme.

.. ah

guys, you do realise that millions of christians think the apocalypse is happening.
What if that does "meme into reality"?

To be honest, this place gives better "solutions to racism" than she does, like genetic modification.

And she calls us the racists, bah! :^)

Actually this is where it gets confusing. When I was less than 8 (keeping it broad :^) ) I was obsessed with 9/11 documentaries and why it happened, and why people would do such a thing.
That was the catalyst for a lot of us.

Hence why they said "we've lost the war of terror already".

That incident made most panic.
Yet there are obvious problems with the narrative they gave..
It's like it was jews giving psyops to other jews.. but then it get's trickier again.
Because clearly jews exploited 9/11 too. Jews jewing jews, jewing jews.
This back and forth has created our assumptions on this board. Why do they revert to this pattern of behavior rather than being obvious. It simply comes down to the behavior installed by their faith, to deceive.

It's a big mess that started from that incident. And the reason why we come here with intrigue.
They need to cut the oath and learn not to lie.

Aside from everything else that's wrong with this shit; What the fuck is this delusional kike fantasizing about?

They're not wrong.
The end did in fact already happen, but they can't read old languages for shit.

DELETE THIS

Asuka deletes (((you))), Chaim.

From the late 60's until somewhat recently being an anti-establishment cool kid meant one had to have a certain level of affluence to role-play as *insert aggrieved group*.

These days it's not role-playing for Whites who've been getting assfucked non-stop for decades so there's no way for the left to emulate or co-opt the movement. People are genuinely pissed off and want to see heads on pikes.

Oh great we've got a rebuild upon us then.. (just a nod to this post )

One thing is for certain.
There are some religious doctrines that cannot be tolerated.

Infact.. we might need to finally leave them behind (or replace them) for the sake of our survival.

And I get the feeling (((they))) know this.

Actually take that back.

That's still unclear but it does look that way.

I'll agree that some kids might be falling for that without understanding shit..

And that's an issue, not a success. They need to know why we are so.

Memes can only Happen if they're based in truth, and the truth of the Apocalypse is only the Antichrist who has the power to start it, and man will not know when it begins. But right after it begins, it will be the most obvious thing in the world to everybody.

About anti semitism that is real in his mind

Just kill yourself please.

Keep doing what has worked for pol… make fun of it, laugh, and point out obvious realities.

You know I was petrified by the result I got from putting my full, and even partial, name into the gematrix the other day.

apparently I'm going to hell with daddy :^)

Is this what kikes really think? Can anyone else read the right side of the article, and tell me if I'm reading this right?

How can this kike say that, and then say there are no Jewish conspiracies if he believes people of all races are equal? How else can Jews get ahead of the already """""""""""conspiring and privileged""""""""""" Euros without conspiring themselves?

This shit must require some Quantum mechanical mental gymnastics to justify.

No that guy is definitely hiding the truth. That's why he lashed out at it.

That anime shows exactly what I fear some jews might be trying. If so, then that explains why he thought it was antisemitic.

The whole article is a Freudian slip.

archive.is/tsg5l

Here's the Internet version.

But seriously, we've got problems if they honestly are trying this bullshit.

Why didn't the Germans actually gas these kikes?

WAAAAAY underrated post

"One of those themes concerns a shadowy organization called SEELE, which is essentially a mythologized blend of the world Zionist conspiracy (a la Protocols of the Elders of Zion), Illuminati, and United Nations. According to the Evangelion wiki , SEELE is “a secret and mysterious organization with influence over the world’s governments and organizations.” Its name comes from the German word for soul. "

But seriously, he must be thinking about the protocols in some way.
But what way?
Does he think it's hit the nail on the head? (i.e. they are pulling a SEELE)
Or is he convinced that the protocols are bullshit but because he's seen them he panics and immediately assumes it's related to those protocols?

>I think anno might know about them actually

Your right..

Is that woman hillary?
And is that the original title?

And am I blessed by kek.

PRAISE

Answer is no :^)

But god damn that pic is well shooped.

Found some classic white bear supremacist propaganda you might enjoy, Holla Forums.

Hold the phone..

Is this a real article? I can't tell. Nothing makes sense anymore & I love it. Praise Kek. Maga.

Nick posts here on a daily basis

They must look crazy to normies right now. Pic related.

as an autist who bothered to re-watch EoE +/-4 times minimum to not miss any detail, Anno is not interested in Judaism/Jews but merely in the Kabbalistic part (possibly is myth imported/assimilated from an ancient nation neighbour of old jerusalem) to help set up grounds for plot world of the series.

SEELE elite has members from all the world. Some of them are drawn with obviously jewish noses, others have roman/greek noses.

To be fair this is what happens when you teach your people lies.

They begin to question everything..

.. oh fuck I said something important there..

Jews want to believe a lie (either reaction to holocaust or a thought out conspired plot).
And inadvertently created blowback.

End of the day, Jews still are the cause for the reaction. I don't know what Holla Forums can do to get to the bottom of this. Nothing concrete has come up still.
>thanks greatest ally :^)

Why exactly shouldn't we want to be the new leaders of culture and art?

We shouldn't just strive to be the "dark corner of the internet." We should strive to take over absolutely everything using all means necessary. DUH

This is the most depressing thing I've ever witnessed.

And I've seen some shit and shit accessories.

Bullshit. You can't do that without digging into Judaism and Abrahamic religions.
That would explain why Jesus was crucified.. I bet they thought he was either:
>possessed/contacted

I've been thinking constantly about the thought of contact lately. In what way would it most likely occur.
Either to destroy OR nurture life on this planet.
How?
Through memes.

It's a big issue.. but I'll laugh if no real sign is found and it's all in our head.

There's a 3rd option remember - subversion

Kabbalistic part is things kikes imported from religions of now perished nations.

Japs in general are curious on all mysticism that comes from the West. And you can see inspiratin of it in their fiction works.

Including Nordicism, Christianism, Judaism, and pre Christian societies aswell, Sumeria, Gilgamesh, Babylonia, King Arthur, Holy Grail, Medieval Knight Jousting contests, Witchcraft, endless list goes on.

That's how you get even the "jews fear the samurai" guy being knowledgeful of troubadoures from XIII century.

Yes, "the old Mann is back and pol has got him.". I'm currently dropping occasional art pieces on various boards when the theme is appropriate. I tried settling on a couple of pages and it would go swimmingly for a while, but soon those pesky Yidiot shills would pile on, so rather than remain a sitting duck, I now move in a shadowy manner, like Zorro. The favored shill tactic so far is to try to convince the regulars here that I'm an impostor even though I've posted loads of personal photos and documents that only I could possibly own. That's not really the point anyway, as they got sloppy several times and let on that they were trolling Yids, probably paid … and they would never have invested the massive amounts of time and energy for a mere 'impostor". No, these hectoring Hebes know exactly who they're dogging. They've learned they can't curb my posting habits, so they're now working on the board audience, trying to foster rejection there, but it hasn't gotten any traction at all. At any rate, I appreciate all the support I get from many of the pol-folks when the shills attack. There are always some reliable "Go kill yourself, Kike" replies when they start up that threadbare splattering about me being a "phony" and, even most incredibly, "a Jew"'. I'm always amazed at how the shills try to, in a very telling manner, turn reality on its head by falsely accusing their target of being everything they are in truth … they have so little honor or dignity that they are completely at home slandering and cursing their own race. Like I've often marveled, "How can these shameless creeps keep wondering why they're universally despised?"

PS - if I'm not mistaken, since even a proper 100% jew can only be allowed to read kabbalah after 40 y.o.

There's that, and to set the series atmosphere. Fucking kikes can't stand the thought that Anno didn't put on them on the "chosen" pedestal.

well played anno

Hasn't he told white lies in the past?

You are both retarded, Anno knows what is up with the protocols and everything. Anno also didn't want to be fucking blatant so he threw a bunch of meaningless abrahamic shit into NGE like "tree of life" "doors of guf" "lance of longinus" calling the aliens "angels" etc.
The bits where jews and shady NGOs plot against humanity is completely serious.

even the title isn't just "chosen because it sounds complicated" maybe the specific word evangelion was, but neon genesis has a very specific meaning.
The First Book of the New Gospel Evangelion just means gospel so that's what he is referring to.

saw that too

evangelion is about the kikes, the journalist is a 170 IQ genius who figured out, we get it chaim, you're afraid of losing your job

go watch the actual Evang series and you might write something to save your ass.

all the better to co-opt it with

I like japs. They seem to have that eagerness to learn.. yet somehow do it half-assed (like Holla Forums does :^) )

So like western esotericism?

btw, been reading a lot on mesopotamian culture lately.
Why are we repeating the same mistakes as ancient babylon structurally?

based as fuck. you kick ass!

It isn't just about the kikes, it's about humanity beating them at their own game.
The conspiratorial forces at play in NGE are clearly based on the protocols
how are they not fucking kikes again?

Kinda. Much of today esoterism are pieces remaining from old religions.

Equivalent of in linguistics languages like akkadian or even hyeroglyphs (though last one became obvious with kek)

Your hatred makes you weak. It only plays into the hands of those who oppress you. Do not give into hate. Embrace the self beyond the self.

Abandon the hate narrative. Abandon hateful language. Embrace the freedom of truth and goodness. Embrace reality.

The left is your enemy, sure. Nothing wrong in that. Embracing hate will undue you, it will make you impotent and inflexible. Embrace reality. Embrace God.

First guy on the right looks WASP. Second guy on the right looks a mix of Nietzche with a Prussian cavalry soldier. Center looks like central/south european heritage going old.

Two on the right are obviously kikes.

And discussing Eva plot on Holla Forums is a no no, will be endless talk. /a/ has been discussing it for years without great consensus.

Why do the always rope the virgin part into this
As if that's not just even more reason to give the finger to current society

I mean, it really is individual proof that there is a serious problem. That article should be disposed in the garbage and anyone reading it and agreeing with it should be pooped on quietly.

Shaming men. It's their most powerful weapon.

*two on the left

this image needs a song

kek

In (((current year))) it is more socially acceptable to be a fucking faggot or rapist than a virgin.

It's a way to shame white males since they have higher standards than the other races and don't want to fuck 800 pound hamplanet feminists.

The prediction of NGE is that Zionists suceed but not permanently. New life will rise out of the old world, they need only to will themselves to rise above and strive for higher ideals.

And perhaps that those that resist today are the image that the resistance will take when it arises anew from within Zionism itself. There is no hopelessness, man himself forges legend.

Its okay , trump will make anime real and if not , we wil alwas have our waifus

SEELE isn't exclusively jewish, but the guy behind SEELE 01 is jewish and they all work to achieve the jewish goal of instrumentality, you can't tell from that pic but he's the guy in the vizor at the head of the table.
SEELE is in essence the extreme end of jewish subversion where jews are forced to let the goy in on their plan and end up getting fucked by a stubborn child.
It isn't exactly like UN + Protocols, because the UN still exists within the NGE universe. The UN doesn't even answer to NERV(they answer to SEELE) and even directly opposes them when working with SDF.

Trump is basically Gendo.

He went from working with the system to deciding he needed to use them to his own ends.

Barron is our true messiah, hail Barron savior of the white race and deliver of earth

They bully boys for being virgins whilst threatening them for saying hello to the wrong girl

All leftists must hang, there is no place for them in a decent society, they have ZERO redeeming factors.

Set the ovens to lampshade

"All sex is rape, all virgins are pathetic"
-schlomo shekelbergsteinwitz, founder of Applied Memetics LLC

I can't believe I didn't notice that nose before. It's like watching the subbed version of Angel Cop.

Instrumentality isn't a jewish goal. That's why the protocols thing is retarded. Instrumentality isn't neither good nor evil, depends on your point of view.

Gendo is in favour of Instrumentality aswell, but wants to use it to get fused with Yui rather than just Tang.

The point of the series is to let the viewer decide if they would rather have a life of only comfy feelings in tang but yet a sort of lifeless world or if they would prefer to face human relations despite their tendency to hurt.

Shinji chooses humans relations, passing Anno message that human interaction is worth it despite the potential of people hurting each other.

The end.

checked & i agree, but i think this is only part the point that Hideaki Anno was trying to make - at a base level, we have to first accept that "revolution is a lie", that resistance itself is a ploy to trigger the cyclical process of the end, followed by (another) beginning.

religious symbols aside, this seems to be the nature of the universe - always being fooled by tailored delusions of grandeur, hitting rock bottom when they are revealed to be false, then making a pure and honest choice to grow and learn or perish in more selfish delusion.

the elite, or SEELE, fights the reality of death until the end, always trying to defeat it for money power and control. they get fucked because actually accepts the way things are in the end. we forge legend because we have the will to survive through agonizing reality. the elite do not possess the trait of humility, nor do they have the will to experience it, hence they shall always be fucked, even at the gates.

SEELE is literally a World controlling Elite, so anything in real life that can be seen as mirroring such can be suspected of being SEELE in real life.

Point is, their goal isn't supremacy, nor zionism, nor judaism, Instrumentality isn't even a thing of Judaism, it's basically returning to being promordial soup of life with comfy feelings and no hurt, but without being able to be an actor in anything that matters ever.

tl;dr - Instrumentality isn't a critique of Judaism or Zionism.

Good to see you again m8.

Should point out Schlomo didn't wear Uncle Morrie because the lampshades were a kike lie.

>hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

… but in his mind, and Aunt Minnie's and all the gathered (((guests))), it was real.

Keep in mind why we use memes and do what we do to begin with: to ridicule and break the conditioning.

We have been very successful lately. So successful that they've had to acknowledge us and direct their conditioning directly against us.

I don't see any alternative course of action but to continue what we're doing. We need to ridicule Hillary for her attack on Pepe. We need to ridicule the idea that people posting images on the internet are dangerous. We need to ridicule the idea that white nationalism is bad or dangerous. Essentially, we need to make "Nazis are the biggest and most evil danger" into a joke. Only then will the conditioning finally be broken and will there be a path to serious discussion about things like WWII, nationalism, etc.

yes, strike the frog, just like in the torah

But why is Shillary picking on the oppressed? That's not very librul.

Plenty of us are the actual serious high-end trigger-pullers that the kikes relied on to fight their wars, though. What you postulate will never work on a significant number of us. Obviously, you are a pansy-ass civ, though, to be so defeatist.

I still cannot comprehend why they thought this picture was a good idea.

Every time you check on your cat is another chance that it's dead. Ignore cat. Choose life.

I was going to post this in the Shadilay pepe the magic meme frog song thread, but, alas, it has reached too many replies. Perhaps someone may find amusement.

Top meme, lad.

Ma'am, we're here to inspect your home. There are reports of memes. We'll only be a moment.

Did you take that photo on a 1MP large-format DSLR? Because that focal plane is THIN!

dance before khali

Hilarious post.

lol

She is truly… SLOTHFUL!

We're fucked. No one will shield the movement from the MSM's insults, just about zero public, non-user support for the movement, no public figure would dare defend us, and we as a movement don't have the persuasive power to defeat the image that the MSM paints us as. Honestly, there's no hope for countering this. We will be seen as a pathetic joke by the time they're through.

And here we go again.

Another one is born.

They are trying to dilute the power of these memes, but they won't succeed because the source of their power is hidden. This is why the user imgboard is so powerful.

What is this shitty pop-up on Hillary's site?

We don't need to shield ourselves. Going on the defensive is idiotic. The trust and likability of the mainstream media is at an all time low to the point they are referred to as the lügenpresse and especially during this election as the media has committed irreversible and irreparable damage to themselves and the integrity of public trust through their constant shenanigans and fuck ups. When I talk to average people regarding the whole frog thing they just laugh it off and think the media and Hillary has gone nuts. Think about how her poll numbers plummeted after she started going on a triad against fucking frogs. She and the lügenpresse look like moonbats. Just be on the attack and attack relentlessly. There's no need need for shields, just grab your spears and khopesh.

Hillary declares was on Pepe the frog

Imagine seeing a picture with that headline a year ago. You'd think it was a funny shoop. Some crazy prediction that would never really happen, but was entertaining enough that someone decided to make the image for a few laughs.

But no, this is the reality we live in. Perhaps there is some other reality out there that is less bizarre. The current year is suddenly good. Mr. Bones' Wild Ride is suddenly something you really don't want to get out of.

The ride never endo friendo

As I've said in the past.
Every time they focus on "memes" another bunch of normies stop listening to them because mainstream media spending all their time on "silly internet memes" is retarded.

We can do whatever the hell we want with the memes and whenever anybody brings openly opposes us, they shoot themselves in the foot for sounding crazy.

tl;dr
Memes are our holocaust.

Also, fun-fact:
"Hitler" literally autofills to "Hitler Pepe" on Google now.

You're doing God's work, Mr. Mann!

We should bring moot's time 100 and ted talk speeches about halfchan back into the limelight among the normies and BTFO the current media narrative that its a white supremacy site

has anyone found it very comfy knowing this late in the game they are JUST NOW naming Pepe for normies, but either dont know or refuse to say his true name…

KEK

i wonder if it has something to do with the same Jew mysticism that prevents them from naming God

nah. people will accept what they're told by the authorities with money to believe.

remember seeing this on tv
remember the frog thing had a dick
a week later I guess the censors noticed because it was gone

While you're ultimately right this is wrong, SEELE directly benefits from instrumentality and it's one of their goals
Gendo does a lot to prolong it to save humanity and wants it for selfish means mostly to get to see Yui even though reality is different from what he thought it would be.

Thanks for the artwork. It's great to have you here with us during the hour of triumph.

I would suggest starting a patreon or similar but on a platform that can't shoah you for antisemitism

Wew lads.

The memes just went 10 feet deeper.

Did they get the copyright owner's permission to use Asuka? :^)

i see you've read your SICP today

Where the fuck even are you? Yemen?

Wait a fucking second, remember all those anons realizing that We Are the Champions wasn't ending with "of the world" in virtually all versions of the song?
Looks like we found some meme fallout, boys.

HAVE WE MEME TOO FUCKING FAR?!

Also relevant:

When we added Hitler quotes to Taylor Swift the media loved reporting that because the jews hate her wholesome image. Why not make Rach a symbol of white nationalism?

I don't know about you all, but I would love for the finals of November to be Hillary going insane over nazi frogs as the media backs her up while on the other hand, the Donald is telling everyone how the media is stupid and bias to Hillary.

Good. Hillary will be seen as an utter joke candidate.

Pepe and the neo-nazi boogeymen will drag her into the depths of irrelevancy and she'll take the dnc down with her.

Who cares. More pepes

I always feel as if this whole "wizards are virgins" is made up by shills. It was too forced.

It is important to understand that we have attained moderate sucess because we were to a large extent paving our own way, not allowing ourselves to be identified by anything but what we chose. If we lose our metaphysical antonomy because our enemy creates our reputation for us, that is bad. If our enemies dissemenate our message and move the overton window by covering us, that is good. Don't confuse the two, and don't let the message get dilluted.

autonomy*

yes, (((candidate))), go fight the imaginary reptile so you won't have to fight your own *rubshands*

i don't know what's worse - a (((media))) batshit insane or (((politicians))) "debating" imaginary drawings.

oh, wait. they're both kike tools.
let's just destroy them and rule ourselves again, how's that!?

and gas the jews, of course - they dodged the oven long enough! time's up!

Oh man when she finally croaks im going to post this everywhere with a caption or something saying "and then promptly lost"

dubs confirm swell wing esoteric squads

Kek, welcome to CY+1 Hillary campaign

Rare OC Pepe's: For Emergency Use Only. Deployment of these Pepe's is only authorized under circumstances which require the Black Flag to be hoisted. Unauthorized use may result in triggered normies.

Hillary Declares War on Pepe The Frog
Trump Declares War on Islamic Extremism

this contrast says it all
She sounds like a crazy cat-lady

Truth is our esotericism. Rhetoric is our exotericism.

Logic has no place in political debate. Attempting to be "rational" is why the right as far so long lost to the left. Rhetoric is how you turn an audience. There is no high road in debate, only winners and losers.

Zeiger's Hammer of the Patriot can't be recommended enough.

lost it hard

I'm pretty sure he posts his new OC here directly. I see random dumps appear in odd, irrelevant threads every so often, with no other posts by the ID and acting as ground zero for their dissemination across the board. Obviously he's posted here a few times brfore, but I think he's still going out of his way to drop by and share the new goods, in what seems like always the first semi interesting thread he comes across.

Tbh, I'm not a fan of his pepe's. The slogans aren't very catchy and his take on Pepe is grotesque in a way that's at odds with his message. They don't have the same sticking power as his classic characters. Also I wish he'd return to handwritten text, it carries a much a stronger personal and homegrown feel

Copypasta

They cucks are pissing off the normalfags, just as intended.

Trump will win in a landslide, and the polacks that started wave Trump is surfing on, get to listen to a smug Scot Adams that predicted the landslide.

AHHAHAHAHAH my fucking back hurts from laughing now

I see where you're coming from, but I disagree. The reason we're strong now is because we're fucking right. Stick to facts. Stay sharp.

The left has lost touch with reality, and it's obvious most of them can't even tell. That's arrogance / narcissism. Don't go the way of Milo.

After powering through 8 years of Trump, if we stay humble and honest we can keep pushing. If we get comfortable, the left will rise again.

We're not jealous of their conventional success.

They try to spin it like that and apply their standards to us, but it's sweet nothings they wisper into their own ears to feel better about this.

I truly don't give a shit about these accusations. They sound like bitter ex girlfriends trying to smear their ex who left for a better girl, in this case, a more liberating lifestyle that they resent.

We do nothing. The chaos of the Umman Manda takes no heed to their thoughts.

archive.is/6s3g0

archive.is/dTC6R

They are fucking eating themselves, its wonderful! Has Kek been remade from the shit of our modern societies?

Normies know who fucking Pepe is.

MSM claiming Pepe is white nationalist, nazi shit is ridiculous and makes them look retarded.

I know 14 year old kids who know who Pepe is.

Holy shit this freak is Mel Gibson levels of crazy. "Mad Max" crazy, "Lethal Weapon" crazy, Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory" crazy. Now THAT is a crazy movie.

i am an artsy fartsy guy and am always looking for inspiration. never in my life have i seen so much creativity and honesty pouring out of a community as i have this year. the chans, mde, trump, merchant minute etc. all of these are true, pure culture being created and i feel blessed to be witnessing it.

Livin' the dream user, well as little of a nightmare as possible these days. I really want to live the woodsman life, got any pointers? How much did it cost you, and how are you getting internet. I dream of building a cozy shitposting cabin off grid.

You haven't seen anything yet. Can't wait till we take over Hollywood you know it's only a matter of time

This. Don't get mad. Get smug.

Amazing, fucking amazing.
Hey Mr.Mann, did you know there's a large number of Jews into BDSM degeneracy? There's lots of them for it offers a way to enslave goyim publicly and nobody bats a fucking eye, and they can sit back like an effendi and eat while their naked goy busts his ass for free.
Hell, Wyatt, the biggest BDSM shindig, the Folsom Street Fair is run openly by Jews, (((Jacob Richards))) and (((Amelia Nahman))).
The kikes openly admit it: archive.is/vFhLF
This needs more attention. Any good stories on this topic from The famed A. Wyatt Mann?

Keep up the good work soldier

That lamp face
My sides have crumbled into dust

this, tbh.

I was the online victim of a bunch of frog worshipping nazi wizards

Now let me tell you why your convictions are nothing more than a pants-on-the-head retarded conspiracy theory

normies will turn to us for the truth, and see the cracks in the narrative without us doing anything at all at this point.

this tbh

maximize social media saturation to the frog, desensitize them to our ideas, render ineffectual the holohoax

Sorry, no insight to offer on this Matzoh- flavored Domination Abomination. I've been back home in the Deep South for some time now … probably longer than this gut-churning event has been taking place, so this is the first I've heard of it. It's definitely more vile than most news items celebrating "Jewish life", but honestly, at this late stage of the game, I can't see many folks outside of we few renegades who would be willing to display any serious public disgust over it. And then comes the question, where do you begin taking issue with all the cultural pollution spewed forth by (((the traditional enemy)))? Hell, most modern mainstream movies and TV shows are flooding young skulls with unhealthy elements and decadent ideas on a daily basis … and in a truly sinister, subtle fashion. I feel addressing that circumstance is much more urgent that condemning some silly annual "Kosher Fetish Fest". The good news is there is a fresh breeze blowing in from the North … and with some major luck it will develop into a cleansing hurricane.

Kkkeep on gassing, m8.

this was a prophecy from kek

give them another meme to get burned out on.

having them duke it out with cartoon characters is entertaining as fuck and it also mentally drains them into complete ineffectiveness.

You are still a Jew on the inside.

Well, Podnah, like the veteran comic once quipped, " they can't all be gems" … so far the unbridled enthusiasm has outweighed the groans of despair which is all any aging ink slinger can ask when exploring unfamiliar territory. Initially I had no intention of entering the Pepe zone … I felt he was well covered by the fellows who specialize in his image and essence. Then when old Hellary made the unwise decision to transform the frog into a national issue, I felt maybe I should enter the fray just to help create a "piling on" effect when the inevitable backlash began. The way I attempted to make my Pepe's unique is that they're kind of intended to depict members of the more, settled mature Trump rally crowd … a patriotic codger who trades in familiar but heartfelt rhetoric … not clever perhaps, but expressing time-honored sentiments and truths. So far, I've had a surprising number of folks respond with lavish praise and gratitude. I suspect many of these might be what you Channers call "oldfags" who perhaps relate a little better to a simple flag waving, NRA-loving depiction of Pepe than they do to the ones that sometimes get a little scatological or gory. Whatever the case, I feel blessed to be able to bring some worthy and appreciative souls a little bit of fun from time to time … and hey, the price is right.

5,6 weeks to go. Let them be fucking tards with their last gasp of air if they want. They look retarded and it does nothing but hurt Hildog.

People are worried about jobs, healthcare, shitskins moving in and on and on and these motherfuckers are talking down to these people about a fucking cartoon. Hildog might as well stroke out during the debate it's so over for her now.

Double dubs confirm.

that pepe harambe meme is super rare and awesome

Pathetic

FROG WORSHIPING NAZIS FROM HELL

SDF?

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY

it's a thankless job. save the world, get branded the villain, mericlessly hunted down by… oh wait, that's jesus story.

/thread

me too

Jews already have a genetic predisposition for schizophrenia above all others as it is but their whining about cartoon frogs and cartoon characters makes people care even less when they cry wolf.

Feel bad.

love it

Can someone explain to me some things about wojak?

Why did wojak arise? What was he meant to symbolise?
Was he always the symbol of the wage-cuck?
Or did it start as something else…

JUDEN