boards.4chan.org/b/thread/748904126
archive.fo/BdVnK
youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396
youtube.com/channel/UCWvjQLhtp-3HDMkm0I3I0ZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scleroderma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like tim burtons version of the penguin

yeah… NO.

marry lol! biggest fucking scam out there … but yes agreed i wouldn't even want to be seen with this jaws looking bitch

Don't be mean user. Some people are just dealt a bad hand. Grow up before karma comes back on you.

lol she needs my cage am I right guys do you agree too?

Meh, id merry her. Thing is even women like her have such high standards that they wont downgrade on looks themselves. Instead they will date some guy with no wealth but looks hot at the time. Once the looks fade and they are on their level, no guy wants to use these whores over 30. They try to go for men like me. I'm sick of it now… Women are the shallow pieces of shit.

yup! i've been saying it forever women are way more shallow than men , we just own up to it , but females always spout off that bullshit that personality is the #1 thing they look for lol!!! … go to a dating website and create a douche bag profile that admits to degrading women but attach a beach boy type pic and then create a smart loving profile with a average sap picture and watch the douche profile get 30x the responses …. if you go to bodybuilding.com they actually dis this a bunch of times just to fuck with girls and show how shallow the majority of them truly were , some pretty funny shit!

Shills out in force. Yeah Sholomo this is a typical white girl. You fucking yids are so transparent.

Did she have an accident? Without the fucked up eye she'd just have a horse face

Women?

Hold up, I take that back. She looks less fucked but still fucked without the injury

FUCKIGN HELL THOSE ARMS
I pity these people. They won't all end up like hotwheels.

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/748904126

She has that skin hardening disease. Her skin will turn to stone and she will die.

Sounds like she's stuck between a rock and a hard place!

archive of the 4chan thread
archive.fo/BdVnK

hhj,

wow, she is famous now. did we do a good thing guys

aye, we did a good thing

I subscribed to her channel. She seems like such a sweet girl, and she's gonna need all the love and kindness she can get. She's got a long, hard road ahead of her.

I really hope it doesn't backfire.

The thing is, people can't just subscribe, comment once, and then never give her a second thought. And I think it would be cool if once she reaches 10,000 subs (she definitely will), anons try to get YouTube to fly her and a couple family members out to LA so that she can visit the YouTube facility that's only open to people with at least 10,000 subs–I'm sure they'd give her some cool stuff too. If that doesn't work, anons should all pitch in to get her some new computer/camera equipment.

True. But you'd have to be off-the-charts hideous to be on that poor girls level. If you're not a complete mongoloid, I'm sure you'd have a chance (provided she wasn't like… 9).

We didnt get here by being coddled you faggot. Tough love got us here.

I first visited 4chan in 2005 during my first deployment to Iraq. Shooting Haji, the sand niggers bombing us back, browsing 12chan cheese pizza, that dancing neon Llama, the O Rly Owl.

This bitch need to be taught the truth. Hard honesty, rough recklness free speech.

Make her stronger to survive the coming war. We will need her sword.

lol freak

Settle down there, autist. This girl is already tough. She clearly knew what she was getting herself into when she set up this channel, and hateful comments seem to roll right off of her. Ffs, she made a post-surgery video where she looks twice as bad as she normally does lol–you can't be thin-skinned and do something like that.

The vast majority of people with YouTube channels are narcissistic, self-entitled, pretentious brats, and it would be nice to see someone who's humble and innocent get the glory for a change.

Life is not fair.

bumping so you can see how successful she is now as with 8k subs (i think all gained since you made OP of this thread) and $1100+ in donations

forgot link
youcaring.com/thugbunnyandhersupporters-994396

This girl is so adorable

4/10, would fugg but not impregnate

i could fondle her all night

actually making me depressed

can't she just lotion up every day?

Could this be the cure for pedophiles?

thats fucked up. fuck off peeice of shit. mods remove this thread and ban this faggot

MOOOOOODS

youtube.com/channel/UCWvjQLhtp-3HDMkm0I3I0ZA

don't be. shes wonderful

You know, I got no problem that she looks like a monster. The problem is that she is dumb as fuck, her IQ is lower than that of a nigger.

she seems exactly like that

Have you not seen any of her videos? One thing she has going for her is she isn't mentally retarded

I donated just to spite the other bitches. Let them gaze upon her wholesomeness and weep as they stare into the mirror and see the empty shell that once housed a soul, maybe more eyeliner? no, just a rope thot.

Someone has source of this old gif?

I donated for the same reason. I couldn't give a fuck less about this child's content, but she deserves it a hell of a lot more than Webcam whores and most brats with YouTube channels.

Plus, it's funny…

Survivor

Survivor: Gabon (S17) to be specific

This girl now has over 10,000 subscribers… and has more $ than most anons. This would go from funny to shit-my-pants hysterical if anons got her to 100,000 subscriptions + hundreds of thousands of shekels.

I hope anons catapult this little goblin to Internet superstardom.

when OP posted this thread i'm pretty sure she had 10 subscribers. he also posted her channel here a few months ago with same sort of OP. so her fame kinda started here on 8/b/, wasn't until the cuckchanners picked up on it that she got all the subscribers/donations

I did not know dat.

Wait, was the first thread about trying to get her to kill herself or some horrible shit like that?

From her last live stream

I have this feeling this whole thing is gonna backfire horribly.

eh, how bad could it be?
News catches wind and demonizes cuckchan. Whoopety-doo.

No one even remembers Rule 1&2. Shit's pathetic and sad. It's why places like halfchan has become such normie shit.

pretty sure that went out the window a few years ago, user. there's no secret anymore

there's still irc. while no secret, it's the left behind, "too hard for my normie ass" part of the net

Carlos!

Jesus… this is exactly what I was talking about here

This innocent little girl is realizing where all of these degenerates are coming from and she's going to end up getting sucked into the black hole. She's already a fucking meme lol.

Not necessarily bad thing. While world might judge her on looks, she's got a place that will either make her or break her. Insofar, she's handled it quite well. Glosses over the shitstorm with a smile and happiness. I'm sure it's mostly shock, but she stands as herself, so far.
Her smile is the greatest "fuck you" to those that wanted to drag her down. That, in my opinion, is wonderful. I'm sure this hasn't been the first time she's been made fun of.

jfc, i swear i will never again lament being permabanned from that shit-hole

enjoy your ban

I hope you're right

I'm all for destroying self-entitled bratty cunts, but it's nice to balance it out with some acts of kindness and goodwill to those who need it.

Obligatory reminder: Holla Forums has been doing things like this for quite some time. It's not just Le Edgy Internet Hate Machine that edgelords like yourself prefer to think of it as.

m8, i hate to break the news to you, but calling out:

It wouldn't be "Random" without such acts.
Besides, as one user pointed out, bigger lulz are had by trolling the big boys like CNN, FOX, Huffy and such.

it is pretty obviously a joke ban. dysnomia does that to me a lot, especially when i make fun of animeposters :^)

He probably gave him like a 1 hour ban or some shit. Relax.

Agreed. And I have to say, even if someone isn't into getting all mushy about this little girl, the thought of 4chan making her an internet celebrity is pretty fucking hilarious.

No one ever, EVER, said the mods were impartial. Should they be? Perhaps. But this is Holla Forums and bans should be met out as a Holla Forumstard would.. randomly.

the thing that will happen is eventually the novelty and joy people feel about themselves from supporting this ugly girl when she originally faced adversity from meanies will go away; and people will stop watching her. then she will have to deal with the loss of what she thought was people who actually were fans of her; and not just using her as a means to feel good about themselves.

it's happen when reddit mass-subscribed to some nerd fat kid who made videos of toy dinosaurs. he started crying asking why people weren't watching his videos anymore

True. It may happen and that's life. Things come and things go. How you feel about it is what matters.

Yeah, numerous people have already made this point… and it's valid. But at least she'll still have the shekels.

I hope she doesn't spend it all on computer/camera equipment tho. In fact, anons should encourage her to spend it however she likes (down payment on a car someday?). It would be nice for her to look back on this period in her life as just a time when some random degenerates came together and did something nice for her.

Because you're right, no one rally gives a fuck about her content.

Should tell how to make a kno3 bomb, that'd be pretty cool.

That dude has such a cunty fucking face.

Mcveigh was never executed

U serious?

it was in a sticky on Holla Forums that was full of infographs showing proof that Mcveigh was still alive. nice try, kike

Show me.

old news. who cares.
spooks abound.

I do wonder how many times the FBI has graced us with their presence. I'm sure it's not nearly as often as most tinfoily anons like to think, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happens from time to time.

we do know for a fact that they monitor the boards

Of course they monitor every chan. They're not FB where everyone gives up info on their thoughts and daily lives regularly and willingly. These chans are known for the "Anonymous" aspect. That alone attracts them. Gov'ts hate privacy.

*individual privacy

So when is this gonna hit mainstream news outlets? I'm sure some have already picked it up, but they don't know exactly how to spin it.

I think "monitor" is a slight exaggeration. They receive notifications regarding threats, but to my knowledge, it's not like they have agents who are casing certain boards and engaging in various shitposting sessions so they can get the inside scoop.

A few mass shooters have had connections to chans (and posted warnings), and MANY anons fit the profile of a mass murderer.

Anyone figure out how she went from this…

…to this?

BREAKING NEWS: GOBLIN ATTRACTS THE ATTENTION OF THE INDONESIAN PEDOPHILE NETWORK KNOWN AS 4CHAN AND BECOMES MEME

It has something to do with a skin condition, I think. I don't know if the user was just making shit up, but he said it's a condition where her skin hardens and fails to adapt to growth… or something like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scleroderma
pretty sure it's this

That's rough.

yeah to have it so young i think it will likely end up being fatal for her. bob saget's sister died from it young i think

Not good.

I hope this bump in fame in her life turns out well. It was meant well. Let's hope normalfags pick it up from here and carry her through.

What do you call those people? I know exactly what you mean.

My thoughts, exactly. There is definitely a limit to anons generosity, and the attention span tends to be rather short.

It's not like she's 2D after all. There should be some campaign to expose her to normal media now that she's hit the 10k mark. As above, I'm sure they've coma across it but are still scratching they're collective asses about how to spin her sudden rise. It'd go against the narrative to say that a *chan did something good just to be good. One user said that if anons must be villains in this story for her to end up well, then so be it.

Interesting. I like it.

And for some, this is absolutely accurate.

I just don't see the meme potential though. For her looks? That's not enough. She have to be an entitled bitch or an ultimate weeb or something like that for it to be meme worthy. She was literally a nobody that piqued an edglord's interest. Anons denied with NYPA and turned it around for good stuff. Perhaps chan legend in the making and that legend maybe meme worthy, but she, herself is not.

I'm just saying as far as the media is concerned, if anons chose to spin a story. But I don't think there's any way to spin a story where anons would be the bad guys without hurting her in the process.

Was that on Holla Forums?

yeah, she was originally posted here a few months ago with like 5 subscribers (assuming it was some pedo who spends all day trying to find new little kid's channels like a huge faggot). then posted again as the OP of this thread (she had 10 subscribers when it was posted).

then i guess someone from here crossposted in on 4cuck/bant/ and then on Holla Forums and they started mass subscribing

Ok, I heard something about the original poster suggesting that we post nasty comments on her youtube, and that's what inspired anons to take the opposite course of action. That true?

not specifically that i remember, no. he just posted her in a mean-spirited way asking "ew what the fuck" basically like in the OP here.

I see

Then yeah, this is definitely 100% accurate. lol figures.

You guys are retards. Its muscular dystrophy

I think that's their conundrum and that's what's messing with them(media).

proofs?

I saw the same thread on 4/b/. PA request if there ever was one.

Don't worry, we'll get around to your vlag soon enough.

none. my guess is no different than the people i called retards