Democrat Voter Apologizes to Chelsea Clinton for Being a Man

youtube.com/watch?v=BtHfFxTKAcU

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA

Castrated numale faggot LOL

Fucking Sweden. Look at how soulless his eyes are.

Also:
Lel.

Some people are the kind that would castrate themselves in order to maintain what they believe is loyalty to the state.

Loyalty?

These poeple are cucks because that's their nature, they enjoy it. It has litteraly nothing to do with loyalty or self-sacrifice for some higher ideals.

There's a photo of that guy wearing a Hillary t-shirt lol

I bet that dude got so much pussy at the afterparty.

That guy's jewish isn't he?

Is it the nig-nog standing in the corner at the end of the video?

jesus christ that's frightening. Hillary supporters are not human.

How can someone be THAT self-flagellating without feeling how unnatural it is? Are those people genuine masochists?

The kikes made them hate themselves for being white first. Then they made them hate themselves for being men. They have no positive sense of self identity besides what they get from virtue signalling and self flagellation, nor do they have any sense of pride.

Meanwhile…behind the smile…in the primal depths of Chelsea's reptilian brain…"ON YOUR BELLY, WORM, I TIRE OF YOUR FLATTERY."

In this particular video it might be the dindu

Jesus Christ that picture never ceases to amaze me.

Pretty sure it's him to the left of ¡Yeb!

On Jeb's left that is.

Nah i'm pretty sure the guys a britcuck.

What disgusting kike-looking subhumans.

Those faggots are all tiny, but damn, I didn't realize Jeb Bush was 6'3". He makes these tiny faggots look extra small.

obligatory.

And that is what a hillary presidency would look like.

Everyone has to constantly apologize for who and what they are.

Nothing ever gets done except for constant "Privlidge Checking".

And the country collapses because hillary can't balance her own checkbook without constant infusions of cash from wall street.

I thought kikes were trying to turn whites into cucks, not themselves.
Also, what's with these faggots constantly using "radical", are they communist LARPers or something?

She really doesn't resemble Bill Clinton in any way at all.

They're such manlets they manage to make Jeb look manly!

Should have expected that.

Nah liberal Jews always loved perversion, they were the original cucks actually. It's not by chance that the early feminist movements were so full of Jewish women, somehow they were already emancipated back then.

Well, yeah, that fits a White male democrat, completely pitiful.

The indoctrination starts in the schools. Young boys are made to feel ashamed of their boyhood.

I head they were making a troll doll movie and all. But damn I didn't expect them to look that ugly

Fuck man

Those are some MKULTRA eyes right there.

TEST