who else is on #nofap?

Me

i haven't fapped for like 4 hours now

i'm so proud of myself.

kys

go to rehab

no

maybe

#nofap is so last Thursday. have you tried #nopiss #noshit and #nodrinkwater?

nofap is for idiots

havn't fapped since yesterday

I fapped today
My dick is so desensitized from stroking it hard that I lasted long enough to make a girl cum 4 times, and I couldn't cum myself.
It's both a blessing and a curse.

But I live in one room. My bedroom is my kitchen and my living room at the same time

do you shit and piss in a bucket?

After a week your balls will start to ache. If you can endure the all-day pressure and pain of built-up sperm for one more week, then nocturnal emissions being. That's the sweet spot. Just hold out for 2 weeks and you'll have the hottest, most realistic sex dreams of your life. It's unbelievable.

No, but the door to the bathroom is broken. So it's technically one room

Get on my level

Normalfaggot.

Broke it, I've done 6-7 weeks before but all the qts at work ruined my time, if I could just be less autistic and speak to some more instead of just a few retarded conversations about weather or food…

I'd rather fap on my own terms than wake up with my pants encrusted to my crotch, thanks.

Fapping is for cuckolds

I'm a day or 2 in. Record is only one week but switching from 4chan to Holla Forums has put a damper on my urges so I think I might get a big streak going this time around.

23 days here, I didn't accomplish anything Tbh, I get distracted easily, and I'm pretty much frustrated all the time. this was a bad idea

Fuck off, Jew

meep meep I may try to stop the fapping but no promises tbh

If you can't go cold turkey then just switch to once a week.

I want to do full month, then I will do once a week.

You're gonna blow the biggest load of your entire life.

Bamp

nofap is pointless

explain

I use my cooking pot as a toilet which I then wipe clean before cooking

*helping you lose your boner*

I love a good shit much better than a fap… landing a fantastic turd makes me feel like a real man!

I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be disgusted. My wife called an ambulance. The neighbours called the Fire Brigade. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to brew, ferment and ripen. Even my dog fled, and is hiding under the house, refusing to come out. The local sanitation dept called and offered me a prize, for the Worst Turd of the Month award - they enjoyed the overtime they needed to process that beast.

Had a women sleep over last night, but we are in damn friend zone, fapped now she left feels shit, the only down side to fucking real women is shit costs money either dates or other ways. Shame all of us on here are too socially anxious or other shit to pimp out women tbh

Was on nofap for 14 months and absolutely nothing changed except for getting morning wood more often.
But people are going to fall for memes no matter what.

Stop talking to women that friendzone you ffs

It's hard to go 4 hours. Good for you user.

It's not so much that she friendzoned his as much as he didn't grab the pussy that was rightfully his.
Cowards deserve nothing in this world but pity and shame.

ive fucked her before ,yes your right i was too beta in not grabbing it

I last came on Thursday morning, at about 3am.

Fapped again before work #failure

Haven't had a wank or a can of soda in a month
Feels good man.