Weimerica

Why is this allowed? Imagine sending your hypothetical children to this, or even having them be around such freaks.

It's ok.

Are you some type of mentally-ill-phobe or something?

I'm seeing this image everywhere lately

Anyway, as I stated in other thread in Holla Forums, this os actually GREAT

The fear, disgust and discomfort that thing produces in the children looking at it (forced to look at it) is being asociated in their little minds with queer and SJW ideology. Whenever they hear of queer stuff in the future, in their subconscious they'll have the image of that freak demon-like thing that now is in front of them.

Fuck me that creature is scarier than Pennywise the Dancing Clown… all the while being funnier. Look at its mouth, you'd expect centipedes to get barfed out at any moment.

"this os actually great" WRONG
This shouldn't even be happening in the first place.

kys

Why're you saging?

Why are you homophobe?

Yeah, but it's happening already, and given the current situation the fact that SJWs are turning future generations against them is great. SJW ideology is much less common in people born after 1995 and the 2000s than in people bornin the 80s and early 90s. Younger generations are getting tired of this bullshit. That, in my book, is a good thing.

Anti-sage, fag. We both know just how biologically fallacious homosexuals are. Stop saging, retard.

"is great" No, it's not great at all, the fact that this has a good chance on influencing the sexuality of a younger children is in no form "great"

Sexuality cannot be influenced, you ought to know this having grown up and all. You either have the sexuality of your mind in accord with the sexuality of your body, or you don't. You're either a freak or your aren't. This is decided before you're even born (you can blame the mother).

I agree. My point is, degeneracy is already here, but at least it looks like we can put and end to it, and they are too stupid to put on a decent fight. They only rose up cause the west was sleeping. The battle can and WILL be won. That's all I'm saying.

HAHA, no.

Yes they are? It's like Downs syndrome. It's a birth defect. You don't get infected with Downs.

Sage is not a downvote, user.

Here, let my help you. This should improve your browsing experience. Have a nice day!

children shouldnt be told how they should think sexually, they should develop on their own. if u want to teach a lesson about acceptance than teach the IDEA and let them apply it.

Kids don't see it as sexual, or even weird in that way. It's just another cool costume.

Holy fuck, it's like you're actually retarded.

You are animal.

Shareblue has learned how to sage.
Maybe you should get off the Chans and learn how to win an election.

no u

This is why I have no problem with esoteric immigrants ramming through the Trump (((wall))) across the (((border))). Heck, even Hitler and the redpilled higher echelons of Nat-soc Germany considered Latin Americans Aryans while at the same time viewed anglos as sub-humans.

No esoteric immigrant I know of would take their children to something as degenerate as this; which explains why the (((kikes))) want to (((deport))) them and the LARPfags are happy to jump into that bandwagon.

I don't give a fuck when people call me a Nazi, in fact I'm proud of it, and Hitler's true wish was for the rest of the continent to at least shift demographically to be a bit more Aryan. Even more esoteric immigrants from Mexico would help that as there are only anglos here. They might be esoterics but at least they are what Germany (in its most redpilled moment) called an Aryan tribe.

saved, most redpilled comment in a while and I'm coming from Holla Forums

And I thought Sasha Grey reading books to the kids was degenerate enough. What a naive man I was.