Lugenpresse's New Line of Attack Against Trump Debuts in a Few Hours

They've been secretly kvetching and colluding for weeks to bring the new "bombshell" scandal to all the little goys and girls.

archive.is/Zekki

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0SrtH
youtube.com/watch?v=cvwoVceh_3s
archive.is/0eSj2
archive.is/hl7Yu
vanityfair.com/news/politics/2013/01/kurt-eichenwald-lets-repeal-second-amendment
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
twitter.com/CorbinReiff/status/775799753678389248
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/765220493179793408
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eichenwald_(surname)
archive.is/XZ5k6
archive.is/DjfOP
twitter.com/AndrewNBCNews/status/775830005737721857
archive.is/1N7Pt
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773212032568963072
archive.is/iC0cG
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emailgate-312784
archive.is/4NIbF
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773311039857242112
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773314378355445760
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773314054496456704
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773313326931517440
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773314678827077633
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773313120714358785
archive.is/QNdsN
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
archive.is/qhJlK
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/press_box/2007/03/eichenwalds_weird_checkbook_journalism.single.html
charlesortel.com/concentrating-on-clinton-foundation-facts
archive.is/j9xZv
michaelsmithnews.com/2016/09/the-21-pages-deleted-from-the-clinton-foundations-2005-irs-tax-exempt-annual-return.html
archive.is/AClXG
politico.com/story/2016/09/lewandowski-trump-organization-foreign-ties-228140
truthrevolt.org/news/vanity-fair-editor-cruz-bathing-blood-americans
wbur.org/hereandnow/2016/09/14/trump-business-ties
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown
twitter.com/bearmace/status/775971080234147840
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eichenwald#Career_at_The_New_York_Times
vanityfair.com/news/politics/2014/03/what-it-really-means-to-cry-nazi
archive.is/DjfOP
youtube.com/watch?v=bQueaSlvjCw
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there any MSM left that is actually impartial?

The vermin in the media have been planning on hammering this for the next few weeks and including it in the debates.

archive.is/0SrtH

Because things are just peachy right now, aren't they, you fucking kike rat?

Anyone have that cover of where they essentially call white babies racist?

Oh and that collection of other ridiculous covers full of their jewry, it's unreal.

What is this for them? Attempt number 6,000,000 to convince the goyim?

Getting real tired of your shit, spellcheck.

This isn't an attack on Trump.

It's trying to defuse the Clinton foundation scandal but saying that he does it to.

What a surprise. I would never have guessed the ethnicity of the writer.

I must be sick in the fucking head

Trump will probably be able to dismiss with "I'm turning my business over to my kids" and "the article is right, I've got the best relationships with people all over the world!"

The media will keep running with it even though nobody gives a shit (like tax returns.)

Now the question is, does this kike's kvetching get dwarfed by the latest DNC leaks?

Send him move Jew memes.

That pisses journalists off more than anything.

This.

Turn up the ovens, boys, it's a cookout!

You're right they're trying to pin Clinton's crimes on Trump and the proceed to relentlessly hammer it into the heads of low information voters from all angles.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvwoVceh_3s

Yeah, lampshade him.

All this cunt is going to "reveal" is that Trump does some business in the Middle East….information that's been public knowledge for years.

So this is (((their))) pre-emptive strike before something truly hyuge drops detailing (((CF))) malfeasance/foreign intanglement.

they've already done this a week ago; "Trump's health is in question, Cunton collapses."

Is maddow just doing this to get a whiff of HTC's cooter? Because, that's not exactly a goal that really moves you… Forward. Ya know?

More fire to the ovens boys! Send this superkike ALL the Pepe's and Merchants. Make his add foam like a gay Rubio party!

He looks like a kike to me

If he wasn't Jewish racially he wouldn't get asshurt being sent oven memes on twitter.

Jews can be whatever they want to be given the situation, because it's a "religion" not a race… goy

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Jew or not this guy is up to no fucking good. He looks more like a sniveling sellout than anything else, totally devoted to his overlords and has completely lost any semblance of having a soul ages in the past. A career journalist for sure.

I wouldn't go the "tough" route, this guy is a pussy at heart. He's just doing what he thinks will get him paid like everyone else. A coward, trying to foot the bill.

New York Attorney General has opened up an investigation into Trump Foundation's supposed illegal dealings. Timed perfectly with the news.

archive.is/0eSj2

He's insecure about his baldness that's why he hides it in his twitter pic.

(((Schneiderman)))

That's Jew York for ya.

Of course wikileaks beat them to the punch. There's now a giant ass list of shit Hillary has done and it's stealing their thunder.

Praise kek

I've been meaning to say this for some time. I think we need to begin to meme our moral and ethical superiority. The "deplorable" meme hit right before this whole "criminal" angle, which isn't much of a coincidence really. The thing is that there is something happening where they are trying to paint us, and the "ALT RIGHT" and "PEPE" people as trolls.

We aren't trolls though. We stand for something. We stand for what's true, and what is right. So we can't let them get away with feeling like they're the "adults" and the "mature ones." We need to rip that fucking rug out from under them and claim it for ourselves.

The jews can't even make up a crime to charge him with.

Kek we not worthy of you, thank you for being with us

But I thought he was a fraud of a businessman. You can't have it both ways you kikes.

Anyone buying newsweek?

booger

(checked)

They're relying a bit too heavily on hype, leads me to believe that this "bombshell" will be nothing more than a dud that people will just point to without reading.
But surely this will stump the Trump.

Anyone got access to a site where you can see deleted tweets?

Apparently Eichenwald tried to claim Trump had a mental breakdown and got BTFO so hard he deleted it and outright denied it in his follow up tweet then deleted the tweet denying it because he got BTFO again.

The curse of Trump will be upon them. Will Newsweek get gawkerd? Or will kurt buchenwald join his ancestors in his homeland?

Here you go.

Thank you friend-o.

It's little things like this that remind me just how fucked a large portion of journalists are in November.

That's hilarious. They really believe they control the course of social discourse still. They literally think the world revolves around their opinions. When can we kill these people?!

even if that was 100% true, so fucking what? It was 26 years ago, people change. Hilary is sick RIGHT NOW

Where is the archive you faggot?

Taking away their false feeling of power and control would be a fate worse than death for them.

Also, an assault on a person's mental health? What are we? China?

He had a lot to say about Trump's health today.

Kinda like if the secretary of state got caught selling state secrets to foreign governments like the saudis?

Don't people of that faith usually say they are "Episcopalian"? I've known at least three and never heard episcopal so he must not be a very good member if that's even true.

Yep, if it were really news, they wouldn't be hyping it. They'd just sit on it until they were ready to release it.

I know people who work in the media, and they guard their best stories like a jew guards his tactical daughters: releasing them with exclusivity grants them the greatest profit. They often won't even share photographs with each other, just so they can guarantee that they're "the only outlet that covers the REAL issues"

Buchenwald googled "types of Christianity" and picked one that sounded legit. He's a kike and needs to go back where his (((people))) came from.

This, I'm sick of their existence altogether

I certainly won't take the kike's word for it, but it's not farfetched that Trump was seeing a shrink in the 90s. That's when his personal and financial life blew up in his face, and he had to work hard to reverse coarse. In some of his TV interviews in the 90s he looks like an absolute wreck, the stress must have been awful. When the 00s rolled around though his life had recovered and started booming again, and he started looking much better.

Holy shit this guy is a super pedo.

He also used his epilepsy to get back into college after getting kicked out for bad grades.

His kvetching about epilepsy is how he got noticed in his first reporting gigs as well.

Pity the fucker didn't die from said seizures.

I have the perfect things to spam him with

DO IT FAGGOT

I'm not going to be surprised when people start shoahing journalists in the streets at this rate. The bullshit that they have been pulling is the best way to radicalize someone.

No he's going to fucking hang.

What did you think has been going on for years? The thing that seems to trigger the kikes and libs most is an anime girl looking smug.

Why? Because for them, they think they are superior in all kinds of areas, and the idea of someone who they consider lower than them is looking at them smugly and treating (((them))) like trash in response is almost like naming the jew.

Well said. These people really are disgusting.

Leftists are mental slaves to the opinions of other people. They almost enthusiastically gives others the ability to hurt to degrade them.

However we are self assured and self confident. Our strength comes from within theirs comes from the normalfag horde.

Hear this though. Liberals and cuckservatives look at us like we're these rascals, and lets be honest… we do ask for it sometimes. But hear this…

Basically they see themselves as the ones who are holding society together, they're the normal, good ones basically in their minds. They clink the glasses, tell the nice jokes, and they basically are making society what it is.

We have to kind of slip in and take that away from them. We have to be the ones who make society what it is. We have to be the ones who clink glasses, tell marriage speeches, and make people feel warm and fuzzy inside. We have to make it so that they are the ones hiding and isolated, and afraid to speak their shitty opinions.

Then we have to promote a mindset of pride and self respect. It's good that human beings regardless of how pozzed have an instinctual respect for strength and confidence. Women especially loves confidence.

Normalfags these days are mentally dependent on their peers for their emotional well being and their entire worldview. Honestly unless a human being has pride, self respect, and is emotionally self reliant I honestly can't really see them as a human being.

Do you guys remember being taught in grade school about lynchings in America, and being shown that postcard of people with beaming smiles in front of a lynched nigger.

I understand that feeling now. When these journalist kikes get lynched, my grin will be so wide the top of my head might fall off. I hope somebody will make a postcard with my grin on it.

Why am I getting the feeling that during these 5 days the media will mainly be concentrated on attacking Trump while Hillary is recovering on her sick bed

Again, what do you think has been going on? Do you not think they're panicked behavior and more articles coming out making themselves a laughing stock by trying to name Holla Forums is a sign that we have changed and affected the political playing field? The libs and (((they))) are terrified because they don't know how to handle us or our years of honed memes and shit-posting. Even (((their))) attempts at studying and quantifying memes through algorithms only ends in laughable behavior.

Only the so far gone ones will be cucks enough to still follow along with the left.

The power of memes, debate, and carefully well constructed red pills within the memes ends up planting those seeds of doubt and wanting to learn the truth to a normie. For those willing to seek those answers themselves, they will seek it.

Because that's exactly what's going to be happening.

It gives further confirmation about the report of her recovering 5 days

because that's exactly what is going to happen. MSM is being her shield and damaging themselves in the process.

But Trump 5d chess I imagine will already have something planned. After all, (((kurt)))'s only sell on this is "hype". The question is, just how much more brutal slappings will various MSM need as they continually damage themselves before they turn their back on those like (((Kurt))) (who funny enough to a normie is just making wild claims that he's being emailed and called a kike)

Delusions of grandeur much?

rather

This. (also checked.)

The new angle I've seen from a lot of people lately is that impartiality is gross because Trump is become death, destroyer of worlds. It's not enough that part of the press has clearly admitted they support Hillary and are trying to get her crowned, they should go even harder on him because it's unfair that she's being judged as a candidate while he's judged as a bufoon, so her bar is higher. This kind of logic only works when the axioms are shared. She has more experience in office but that comes with baggage and that can't be discounted because "I really really don't like him". It just ends with these ridiculous false equivalences in which Hillary's push for intervention in the Middle East having priviliged information is supposed to be the same as Trump talking shit on the radio.

(checked)
When presented with a weak horse and a strong horse, one naturally prefers the strong horse.

Belongs in Buchenwald

The media are all honorary jews

The only halfway decent Christians are the Amish and Lutherans. Both have an overwhelming hatred of greed, corruption, dishonesty, and a history steeped in protecting their own people instead of whoring themselves out to those who wish to behead them in their own lands. Look up Martin Luther and you'll understand. Catholics, Episcopals, and all of the other "Christians" can go suck rapefugee dicks.

wtf, I love Hillary now

#HillaryArtillary

Inb4 exaggerated and fabricated medical conditions.

Lugenpresse is fucking desperate at this point.

Trump is bad because he wants to cut off foreign trade, and Trump is bad because he doesn't want to cut off foreign trade!

Requesting the Ben Garrison comic of the Lugenpresse getting dizzy trying to spin every story every way at once.

HES A FUCKING JEW

Members of the Episcopal Church are called Episcopalians. You would think he would know the demonym of this own church! The Jew just googled "christian churches" and picked one off the searchpage

I'm not sure how I feel about that. They've realized for the first time in maybe decades that their control is slipping away. This last couple of weeks it's like everything has been too easy. WaPo tried to pass yesterday that maybe Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary. But that's what makes it a problem. So far they had one playbook and they were predictable, because it was easy to know the reactions and the angles of attack before they happened. Once the dog doesn't have a place to run away it will fight to death. Truth doesn't matter to them in the slightest so fabricated witnesses and evidence are fair game.

tl;dr don't get comfy because the war hasn't been won yet and if they can take some perspective they can still be dangerous.

Is this going tobe about how he rented rooms to Osama bin Laden brother, sold apartments to foreign billionaires and the like? Trump also own building in Dubai and Saudi Arabia

Is this the trump foundation stuff? 25000 dollars. Wow so much money

great, time to start spreading this fucking pedo's articles then.

=lad's remember, opsec now dictates that smug anime girls are the default reactions we should be laying on these faggot kike "journalists"==

they have no idea how to respond to the smug

This guy is too full of himself to think his shitty article in Newsweek will actually influence anything.

I honestly have no idea how people can watch Maddow. She is literally just a shill on TV and is complete shameless about it. At least Bill O'Reily tries to give a semblance of objectivity, Maddow is just a straight up mouthpiece for the Democrats.

OY VEY!

checked

1.That's my favorite Hitler quote too.

2.Disappear? Like what, into an oven maybe Jerry?

I don't use twatter but feel free to copy paste those.

Fucking lol

wat
All Trump would have to do is bring up Thomas Eagleton. Getting psychiatric treatment, probably for some kind of mania, isn't comparable to being on death's door like Hilldawg.

no bias here folks, this guy isn't a full blown liberal, not at all

Kurt Eichenwald: Let’s Repeal the Second Amendment

archive.is/hl7Yu
vanityfair.com/news/politics/2013/01/kurt-eichenwald-lets-repeal-second-amendment

these faggots still think people care about the fishwrap media?
top lel
who's on the "wrong side of history" now

Reminder:

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

>A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine.

twitter.com/CorbinReiff/status/775799753678389248

Top reporter (((Kurt Eichenwald))) would never make a bogus political attack, we all know that.

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/765220493179793408

To make a bogus political attack, @seanhannity misleads viewers about what epilepsy is, endangering ppl with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eichenwald_(surname)

"
Eichenwald is a surname, which literally means "oak forest" in German and Yiddish languages. In Russian language, the surname is rendered as "Айхенвальд", which may by transliterated into English as Aikhenvald or Aykhenvald.

Bearers of this surname include:

Kurt Eichenwald
Yuly Aykhenvald
Alexandra Aikhenvald
Natalia Shvedova (maiden name Айхенвальд)

"

There are four entries. I've checked the other three, and they are all confirmed Jewish.

archive.is/XZ5k6

This is supposed to be an election-changing story? Trump's been saying for over a year that he's ready for his kids to run the show.

Many foreign governments retain close ties to and even control of companies in their country, including several that already are partnered with the Trump Organization. Any government wanting to seek future influence with President Trump could do so by arranging for a partnership with the Trump Organization, feeding money directly to the family or simply stashing it away inside the company for their use once Trump is out of the White House. This is why, without a permanent departure of the entire Trump family from their company, the prospect of legal bribery by overseas powers seeking to influence American foreign policy, either through existing or future partnerships, will remain a reality throughout a Trump presidency.

This dolt is essentially trying to suggest that doing international business (as opposed to "charity") makes you ineligible for the Presidency.

archive.is/DjfOP

Huh. So this quote is right.

HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW EPISCOPALIANS?

What they are doing with this, and all of their other attacks, is to give the left an "answer" to things like the Clinton Foundation. They accuse us of the things they're doing, so that when their useful idiots are told about what the left does, they can just mindlessly reply "WHAT ABOUT THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION HUH?!"

Yeah, it's remarkably accurate.

The new line of attack is calling Trump fat:

twitter.com/AndrewNBCNews/status/775830005737721857

archive.is/1N7Pt

The funny thing is, I know people who at least since January have been convinced of the notion that Trump's entire business is fake, he's poor, and he just scrapes by with licensing deals, and those are the same people who will fall for this.

five days before Clinton fainted and collapsed at the 9/11 Memorial he tweeted this:

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773212032568963072

Media spends days on HRC health conspiracy theories, but ignore the 3 pages not under audit that reveal Trump taxes.

it gets even better, last year he wrote this:

Why Hillary Clinton’s “Emailgate” Is a Fake Scandal
By Kurt Eichenwald

archive.is/iC0cG
newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-emailgate-312784

and on Twitter he was defending the Clinton Foundation is a series of angry tweets:

archive.is/4NIbF

a few examples:

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773311039857242112

I spent days reviewing Clinton Foundation IRS filings. And scandal I discovered is…nothing. They are helping millions around the world.

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773314378355445760

Reporters are all braying about a non-existent Clinton Foundation scandal. But they ignore Trump tax scandal.

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773314054496456704

To all TV people who follow me: When someone on air says "Clinton Foundation scandal" ask "what's the scandal?" Follow up with "Prove it."

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773313326931517440

I spent 2 much wasted time digging through Clinton Foundation financials searching for something to write about. There. Is. Nothing. There.

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773314678827077633

The saddest thing about media BS braying on Clinton Foundation. It really does great things. And if it shuts down, real people will die.

He seems to protest a little too much. Do you think there's an actual link between Eichenwald and the Clinton clan or he's just another Trump hating liberal reporter?

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/773313120714358785

If Trump elected cause media keeps bogus HRC "scandals" going while allowing racism to become the new normal, reporters will blame voters.

for those who didn't know already (and this comes from the IBTimes which is definitely not part of the Vast Right-wing Conspiracy against Clinton):

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

archive.is/QNdsN

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

"Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure – derived from the three full fiscal years of Clinton’s term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) – represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bush’s second term.

The Clinton-led State Department also authorized $151 billion of separate Pentagon-brokered deals for 16 of the countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation, resulting in a 143 percent increase in completed sales to those nations over the same time frame during the Bush administration. These extra sales were part of a broad increase in American military exports that accompanied Obama’s arrival in the White House. The 143 percent increase in U.S. arms sales to Clinton Foundation donors compares to an 80 percent increase in such sales to all countries over the same time period."

(…)

"Just before Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State, the Clinton Foundation signed an agreement generally obligating it to disclose to the State Department increases in contributions from its existing foreign government donors and any new foreign government donors. Those increases were to be reviewed by an official at the State Department and “as appropriate” the White House counsel’s office. According to available disclosures, officials at the State Department and White House raised no issues about potential conflicts related to arms sales.

During Hillary Clinton’s 2009 Senate confirmation hearings, Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind., urged the Clinton Foundation to “forswear” accepting contributions from governments abroad. “Foreign governments and entities may perceive the Clinton Foundation as a means to gain favor with the secretary of state,” he said. The Clintons did not take Lugar’s advice. In light of the weapons deals flowing to Clinton Foundation donors, advocates for limits on the influence of money on government action now argue that Lugar was prescient in his concerns."

Kurt Eichenwald is so full of shit I can smell him through my computer screen.

Isn't Hillary selling weapons over there?

well where is it

It's fucking nothing.

Kurt Eichenwald's Weird Checkbook Journalism

archive.is/qhJlK
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/press_box/2007/03/eichenwalds_weird_checkbook_journalism.single.html

"Captured from Eichenwald's testimony, this narrative holds that Eichenwald didn't consider himself a reporter when he contacted Berry. He didn't consider himself a reporter when he sent Berry money. He didn't consider himself a reporter when he flew to Los Angeles to meet Berry. He didn't consider himself a reporter even when he told Berry he worked for the New York Times. But presto chango, he was a reporter as soon as Berry decided he wanted out of porn.

Eichenwald demonstrates additional presto-chango powers in the Editors' Note: "After they met in person, but before he decided that he wanted to write an article, Mr. Eichenwald said he told the youth that the money would have to be returned." Read this passage without blinking your eyes, and you'll see Eichenwald turning a $2,000 payment into a $2,000 loan. Why did Eichenwald change the terms "before he decided he wanted to write an article"? Was it because he realized that giving money to a potential source was wrong? I hope that doesn't mean Eichenwald and the Times think it's OK to lend potential sources money."

…people who wouldn't have voted Trump anyway

I'm a poor epileptic episcopalian reporter, please hire me.

I have a friend who has epilepsy and he's got a prescription for some medication whose name I forgot. They didn't have anti-epilepsy meds back then?

this one is also good

I've heard good things about VOA but I'm probably wrong.

Isn't that the radio that literally broadcasts US Government propaganda outside of the US?

I wouldn't know. just relaying what I've heard. safe to assume it is crap considering I never see it recommended here but at the worst you'll just get more names for your rope collection.

charlesortel.com/concentrating-on-clinton-foundation-facts

Beginning today, and regularly thereafter, numerous detailed Exhibits will examine the known public record of the Clinton Charity Network within the context of applicable state, federal, and foreign laws.

The 21 pages deleted from The Clinton Foundation's 2005 IRS tax-exempt annual return

archive.is/j9xZv
michaelsmithnews.com/2016/09/the-21-pages-deleted-from-the-clinton-foundations-2005-irs-tax-exempt-annual-return.html

"I don't know about the detail of American law, but in Australia a backdated document is a backdated document. No amount of retrospective approval changes the nature of a document which tells a lie about itself by stating it was created on a date different from the actual date of its creation."

archive.is/AClXG
politico.com/story/2016/09/lewandowski-trump-organization-foreign-ties-228140

Well, FUCK me. So our "episcopal" is a Jew after all. He will learn that the internet doesn't forget.

So his little rant about the specialness of the holocaust (how dare you goyim compare anything else to it) slams four people on the right, although it's more common for the left to call everyone Nazis.

A very Jewish rant, passionate, eloquent, partisan, devoid of introspection.

And Marx was Catholic

He….he's….talking about hillary, right??

Just came back from the supermarket I overheard some boomer jewess saying this, then when I got in the car every news station was shilling about Trump medical records, seems to be a concerted effort ala Khan fiasco.

Lol, all they can come up with is a no u. That's how you know these issues have become potent against them, the balance of power has officially shifted.

perfect, discredit themselves with more undecided moderates aka the idiots who decide the election

what a fucking kike…holy shit…

I forgot to mention the jewess was also saying Trump spent time in an insane asylum… is there any evidence for any of this garbage?

(((Marx))) was (((Catholic)))

In case it wasn't obvious:

(((Kurt Eichenwald)))

Source: truthrevolt.org/news/vanity-fair-editor-cruz-bathing-blood-americans

Donald (((Judas))) Trump is practically a Jew too. He's grandfather to full-blown Jews. So shut your mouth.

listen to that dishonest faggot defend the Clinton Foundation on NPR:

wbur.org/hereandnow/2016/09/14/trump-business-ties

he completely ignores this and all the other problems with the Clinton Foundation. Pathetic.

Oy gevalt, Haim, did you not get the memo about changing tactics from CTR?

0.005$ have been added to your account.

It took them this long? Jesus fucking Christ, I thought they would have tried this sooner if they were going to try at all. You know, sometime before the NY primary perhaps? Oh wait, they were too fucking stupid to realize that Clinton has tons of dirt for Trump to shovel onto the open ground and plan accordingly. Ah, well.

Anything the media could find on Trump was reported in the very beginning of the election cycle.

So they basically found nothing despite exhaustively searching through his entire history, now they fabricate shit on a daily basis on pray nobody fact checks them on it.

Lutherans? Like the Swedes are?

They ain't got shit.

It's sound and fury signifying nothing.

So the NY State Attorney General has opened up an investigation on the Trump Foundation but not on the much larger much wealthier Clinton Foundation?

"Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions", Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown

"I decided it would be fun to cross-check what their donors thought they did when they donated to the Clinton Foundation, and that’s when I got really irritated,” he said. “There are massive discrepancies between what some of the major donors say they gave to the Clinton Foundation to do, and what the Clinton Foundation said what they got from the donors and what they did with it."

As previously reported, last year the Clinton Foundation was forced to issue corrected tax filings for several years to correct donation errors. But Ortel said many of the discrepancies remain. “I’m against charity fraud. I think people in both parties are against charity fraud, and this is a charity fraud,” he said.

To be sure, Ortel's efforts were to be commended: digging through the foundation's numbers can not have been easy, considering that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put the Clinton Foundation on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits in 2015. Furthermore, the Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid. That's because the organization spent the vast bulk of its windfall on "administration, travel, salaries and bonuses", with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

(…)

All told, declared donations to Clinton Foundation entities from 1997 through 2014 are greater than $2 billion; but this vast amount is likely a pittance when compared to sums sent to affiliated “charities” and relief efforts around the world. Though required by strict laws, no part of the Clinton Charity Network (including affiliates and joint ventures) has ever procured a comprehensive, independent, and compliant audit of its financial results.

Baptists were pretty based too

Newsweek is also promoting the conspiracy theory that Vladimir Putin is trying to hack voting machines to give Trump a victory in November (as if he was the candidate who needed electoral fraud).

twitter.com/bearmace/status/775971080234147840

But we shouldn't remove voting machines and go back to paper ballots, no no no, we have to threaten Russia.

That's because the Democrats WANT the election to be hacked….

Just by THEM.

It's the literal ONLY reason why you don't see them trying to secure our voting process from electronic manipulation… because THEY WANT TO MANIPULATE IT.

It doesn't help that the companies that MAKE the machines have stated their support for Hillary. They're going to rig this election hard, aren't they?

They will try, won't they?

100% convinced this is a jew. Reading through his kvetching over "muh anti-semites" makes it obvious.

I fucking knew it.

Internet memes are all the hot shit right now, and we're the meme gatekeepers

I'm sure it's no accident she practically looks embalmed in this photo.

OY VEY

Nobody says that. They're called episcopalians.

He's totally trying to go full crypto.

Translation from jewspeak: We'll create a national security nightmare if he wins and ruins our many overseas deals.

Trips for truth.

This is disgusting. These people do realize this kind of shit is just hastening the day of the rope, right?

More like:
"(((Marx))) was a (((German))) philosopher"

t. every (((mainstream book))) about him

Send him worthless info about "deals" and "health" overwhelm them with trash.

(((Noel Ignatiev)))

THE NOSE KNOWS

Oh and I strongly suggest white women to read it, that's your future too. You are literally fucked, or in this case raped and stoned to death in the future by some shitskins if you continue to walk the path of self-destruction. Enjoy.

A final solution to the scum bag problem?

His grotesque inbred face betrays him

HOLY SHIT
PEDOWOOD DETECTED
HOLY SHIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eichenwald#Career_at_The_New_York_Times

In 2005, Eichenwald wrote a group of articles about online child pornography. One of those articles was about Justin Berry, a then-18-year-old who was selling pornographic images and videos of himself both as a minor and as an adult, creating and selling pornography involving other minors and adults.
Eichenwald stated in testimony before Congress that his contact with Berry began as an effort by him, his wife, and his minister to rescue someone who seemed like a child in danger.
He stated that it was only a month later, when Berry contacted him saying he wanted to expose the child pornography business, that he began reporting on the story. This led to criticism because,
during the time Eichenwald was working to rescue Berry, he—along with his wife and minister—decided to pretend they were Berry's customers
and use money to convince him to identify himself. Once Eichenwald began reporting, he demanded repayment because of the potential conflict of interest. However, Eichenwald only asked for $2,000 that was paid by check to be returned; he later stated he did not remember another $1,100 was paid through PayPal. Berry did not return that money. In an October 19, 2007 interview with NPR's David Folkenflik, Eichenwald stated that, due to the severe backlash from the Justin Berry story,
he felt compelled to disclose that his epilepsy had caused "severe memory disruptions" and that he had a "deeply unreliable memory for names, facts and events"
which he compensated for by his "meticulous reporting methods."

toplel what episode is this from?

No fukken way mang. Rly?

But seriously, tweet this shit. Would be hilarious if we can meme him as the sickfuck he truly is.

A most unpleasant prospect.

Fixed

Praise Kek

Wait, good diplomacy with people overseas is a bad thing? These globalist shills don't know what they want

vanityfair.com/news/politics/2014/03/what-it-really-means-to-cry-nazi
archive.is/DjfOP

What Does It Really Mean When Politicians and Pundits Cry “Nazi”?
by Kurt Eichenwald
March 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Sochi Piaskovski was 13 when he was taken from his home in Lodz, Poland, to the Treblinka extermination camp. He was never seen alive again; no one would ever know how death came to that scared, sweet-faced boy. His brother Jakub—the only member of the once-large family to survive the Nazis—was haunted for the rest of his life by nightmares born of survivor’s guilt. In them, his parents, Sochi, and all of his other brothers and sisters asked him plaintively why he hadn’t done more to rescue them.

Elsewhere in Europe, about the same time that Sochi was dying, cold and alone, another young man from Lodz named Antosz Kaminska was watching his brother suffer with an illness that could kill him. Antosz bartered with a camp guard, ripping a tooth with a gold filling out of his mouth and using it to “purchase” extra rations for his brother. That sacrifice helped save his brother, but the bloody wound in Antosz’s mouth grew infected. Untreated, he died. His sister, Janina, would cry for the rest of her life whenever she thought of the suffering of her beloved youngest sibling.

When the time came for the former Stella Hadra to flee Germany with her husband and children, it had to be done in secret. The four of them traveled from Berlin to Switzerland on a supposed vacation—this not long after the Nazis came to power—but sneaked to France and then on to the United States by boat. She never discussed it, but much of the rest of her family disappeared in the Holocaust. Her husband, Ernst—apparently fearful the Nazi campaign would spread worldwide—instructed his children to never mention their Judaism once they arrived in the United States. There, they had to start all over; the Nazis stole the textile factory that Ernst had owned in Germany.

Jakub, Sochi Piaskovski’s surviving brother, whose entire family was wiped out, was my father-in-law. Janina, the sister of Antosz, was his wife and my mother-in-law. Stella was my grandmother and Ernst—whose last name was Eichenwald—was my grandfather.

The Holocaust never left my in-laws. It hung like a cloud of incomprehensible horror, darkening their lives until they both died a few years ago, in their 90s. My grandmother never spoke of her family or her Judaism. As instructed by Ernst, my father never mentioned his religious heritage for years; I only learned of my Jewish ancestry when I was in my 20s, on Christmas Day, no less. Ernst had gone from a wealthy man in Germany to someone who had to start all over again working in someone else’s textile company in New York. These were people who lost everything, whose loved ones were ripped away from them and murdered in the most horrific ways, whose bodies disappeared into the fires of the Holocaust, who never fully recovered from the incomprehensible brutality that descended, unbidden and unexpected, onto their lives.

Always accuse your victim of what you yourself are doing - Lenin

It's also possible that their hyping it so people's perception would be out of proportion to what is revealed. Liberals would probably eat it up as a final gotcha moment and go "OOOOHH! Trump is stumped now!" when all they've shown is a receipt to Dennie's or something else that is petty.

It the arrogance again. They fucked around and waited because they thought Trump was a big dummy who was going to implode three months after announcing his run.

Yes that's true; you beat me to it.

The church is Episcopal. The people who go to the church are Episcopalians.

NEVER FORGET!

This guy is pretty awful at politics isn't he?

Part of the most jewish 'Christian' denomination.

And no one in the media is talking about it.

Top Fucking Kek

I heard about this listening to the radio this afternoon, but only briefly. Talk about how the many international connections of the Trump business empire are a threat to national security, and mean that Trump can be bought.

It's funny, because that's exactly the problem with Hillary.

Really, not just letting a man speak anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=bQueaSlvjCw

oh no, not Kieth Olberman.

Mr "I Wannabe Edward R Murrow So Bad"

trump is literally hitler?

And yet, truth is the most damning of all.

Don't say that, it belittles Hitler

:^)

RIP MY SIDES

hey bro its still 26 years okay, its not 27 yet

Ahh.. So he's another faggot who likes to use the crumbling facade of journalism to appear respectable and credible, when all he's doing is pushing propaganda and believing he has a right to tell the world how to think

I remember seeing that thing in a store. I bought it to have a reminder of how fucked journalism is.

Here ya go

heard this line so many times and have been let down this year.

I decided to combine these two ideas into one, easily spammable gif.
I almost threw up from queasiness having to make this, but it was worth it.

The fram-rate was too slow, here is a better version.

And the Clinton Foundation is squeaky clean?

THE PROJECTION ELECTION

"What difference which seat I have over there does it make?"

TOP LEL.

I posted on here that the true reason jews were upset about the holocaust was not because they were killed but they had to work for free in factories. Kek provides many lels, PRAISE HIM.

Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/

Holy shit Obermann is in the cuckshed alright

So has this story Stumped Trump or what?

Historically Episcopalianism was the branch of mainline Protestantism that Jews would "convert" to for political/social/business reasons for its supposedly elite connotations (compared to Presbyterianism, Lutheranism, etc)

Do you really have to ask?