PEPE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

GERMAN LÜGENPRESSE NOT TOUCHING THAT SHIT

German Holla Forumslack here. I work as a trainee at the ZDF capital studio in Berlin. Nothing fancy but I just came out of the editorial meeting for the political agenda for today which I attended as part of my traineeship. They decide which political topics make it into the heute journal. US elections are a new focus ever since Hillary collapsed, several journalists were given tasks to suggest and write contributions that could be used for the show today.

"Editor looks at his co-editor with raised eyebrow, he slightly shakes his head."

Guys, what has been set in motion will destroy the Lügenpresse and the entire system with it. They cant ignore it, but they cant adress it. As of today I am more certain than ever that we will prevail.
They have no idea that there is one of those ebil whait subremasists participating and blogging about their meeting. Also I am posting while shitting.

Feels good man

called it twelve years ago

Insulting a jester doesn't get very far.

praise kek

don't need to repeat yourself m8

But yes, this really is great news. The media in my country (Shitpostistan) has been talking about the body double/health conspiracy theory, but they haven't covered Pepe just yet - I'm honestly curious to see if they'll try.

We’re too ridiculous for even the LEFT to address
They still don’t understand that’s why we’re winning

Praise him.

Good news thanks for the info.

You krauts and your scheiß

That first image is why we will win.
The Deplorables
We turn every attack back against (((them))) with memes that are better and funnier than ANYTHING they can come up with.
I remember reading a quote from some spirituality type author who said after years of seeking, learning, evolving, his best advice was:
"When they come at you with negative energy, come back with all the positive energy you have"
And that is what we are doing here, (((they))) come at us with hate and lies, and we come back with humour and truth.
They come at us with negative, destructive energy, we come back with positive, creative energy.
Never forget, we are in a SPIRITUAL WAR as much as a physical war, and we have been equipped with everything we need in order to win

Among others
This is why we'd LOSE.

It's almost like we're mentally blitzkrieging them.

Wer hat das vorgeschlagen? Die Quotennegerfrau oder wer? Hat sie angefangen zu weinen als der Chef das abgelehnt hat?
Was genau ist deine Stellung im ZDF? Wirst du dort aufsteigen und eventuell der neue Propagandaminister?

Speak English Kraut.

Why don't you try to learn a real language instead Inselaffe?

Because i'm on an English imageboard.

Hope you had a good shit OP

See if I care.

Ich verstehe ja wenn du Ärgerlich bist. Wäre ja auch wütend wenn mein Land dermaßen mit Muslimen überrant wäre wie England.

OP könnte man sich mal in Telegram austauschen?

teilen&erobern schill. fick dich weg, homofürst

milo, alex jones etc represent the inevitable splitting apart of our greater movement that will happen as soon as we start having decisive victories.

It's inevitable, and we should not chase after some perfection in its stead.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

badselfeater.com

Speak arabic elsewhere, mudshit.

OP here. Die Tokennegerin ist auch nur eine die in die Vollversorgung bei den ÖR gegangen ist. Sozialwissenschaften studiert und jetzt eben Fachmann für Onlinerecherche bei Neuland-Netzthemen. Völlig unbedeutend.

Ich genau so, ich arbeite da in der Technik, soll aber die ganze Hütte kennen lernen, weil ich eine Führungskraft ersetzen soll, die in 2 Jahren eine traumhafte Pension gesponsort von den Zwangsabgabenzahlern bekommen wird.

You mad you crooked teeth subhuman scum?
It seems that you are the one who needs to learn Arabic for your daughters.

Cringiest Google Translate attempt ever.

Milo is a FAGGOT KIKE and was never part of us.
Alex Jones is a CIA PLANT and was never part of us.

Fucking do your research.

>>>/infowars/

Talking about how a Cartoon Nazi Frog is the face of the a movement makes you sound insane, & by the time you've found out what Pepe actually is you're already one of us.

There's no middle ground.

Sounds made up, OP

Verarsch uns hier nicht.

We know, fucking idiot learn to read.

At any rate, I've thought long and hard about our controlled opposition splinters, and I'm not convinced they're going to fuck anything up so long as we don't suddenly cuck up.

The problem with GG for instance was not that the kike fag showed up, nor that there were some PR cucks or reddit, the problem was that Holla Forums didn't recognize the core problem and stopped doing what was working.

Traditionally, the establishment wants to use controlled outlets to retard our momentum, to try and corral us into a pen. It doesn't actually matter if filterman and kikebart present some sanitized version of our ideals, so long as we ourselves keep steadfastly plowing ahead along our current trajectory. Controlled opposition isn't there to control the public, it's primarily there to control us, to make us rest on our laurels and allow them to take the fight off our hands. We don't so much need to stop them, since they are still moving the Overton window, but we do need to ourselves continue pushing forwards with it in mind that they are not on our side and we need to continue doing our own thing under our own strength, because it is working.

So wahr mir kek helfe.

NEVER CHANGE LÜGENPRESSE

checked

Danke OP, auch wenn ich glaube, dass du LARPst, dein Fazit ist "spot on".

Whats he want me to do about it?