youtu.be/ee3bld4lTG0?t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=svJF_FoSI9o
youtube.com/watch?v=aWPuf4NYCpk
youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s
youtube.com/watch?v=3hFMhnfesDI
youtube.com/watch?v=INAlUGn0RYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BOO

i have a ton of greentext, any requests?

I'm on the first one, and I'm loving it

we need to shut down Holla Forums and use /x/

let the dump begin

fuckmaine is one of my favorites

its getting spooky in here

Real, everything else is shit, human ritual sacrifice is real like burritos, most "alien probing" is sexual abuse and alien encounters stopped being a thing after "contacted" people started expelling "aliums" in the name of Jesus Christ, i am not troleing, Holla Forums is right about something, but they tip their fedoras so hard that they cant accept the boss of their enemie, their true motivations.

fuggggg

i forgot part 2

I've watched all of those videos before and they don't seem fake at all to me. Pretty sure there's another video where he saw chains that were hanging from the ceiling suddenly start swaying and then just stop, an they're swaying as if the gravity is shifting not like they're being touched in any way, or blown by wind. Which is the most compelling of his ghost footage. Even the one where he claims there's a blast of cold air and then we hear the active mine sounds is really compelling even if it's just for the fact that it would be a really dumb thing to fake. Out of all the things he chose to fake a ghost encounter he went to a newer mine and played a recording of a PA system? Plus the audio doesn't sound like digital recording digital, especially that dinging from the ghostly PA system. It sounds like we heard that mine come back to life for a brief moment in some kind of time portal, not even a ghost. It's just such a strange thing.

The entire concept of believing greentext is flawed

ah wait a minute, i think i have something here or there, gimme a second

I guess I've got nothing. Sorry dudez :( if I find anything I'll post.

post weird stuff like goats

well, these things always creep me out, people explaining seemingly sincere stories - first pic
second pic is one of the cicada pics I saved from a long time ago before i got bent from halfchan

50.813668, -2.474705
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goat_tower

Eh, roommate is asleep, keyboard is OF COURSE load as fucking hell , clicking as well.
So I'll fetch these two things and say goodnight, thanks for spookers user.

comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue

You must have to be a Rick and Morty fan to see whats hidden in the second image

Good content? In my Holla Forums?

Do you know that eerie feel when it's day and sun shines, but something seems off, streets are empty, too empty…

hows the cute doggo scary? u knows he accidentally face planted in snow..

kek

whats bad about 4th pic?

S A U C E ?
A
U
C
E
?

Google images

who has these trolesy .gifs posing as one of the screencaps of the threads and then after some time they turn into some sort of seizure .gif or scary pic. Also what happened to screamers? swfs are not a thing anymore, but we have webms now. They should be a thing again, we have sound after all these years.

How do you do the jpg into a gif

gotta have an Holla Forums Platinum Account

and I have no idea, I was hoping to find one real fast before I went to bed but all I could find was this bullshit

FactFiction does some pretty decent spooky shit, especially in the field of missing persons.
Broadcast intrusions, hacks, and shit like that frantic radio show caller about Area 51? That shit is always interesting as well. Vid related, this will get you going down an interesting rabbit hole.

>>>/x/ It wouldn't hurt at all to go looking into old archived halfchan /x/ threads as well, in special regards to things like conspiracies, aliens, and almost anything else supernatural or mysterious nature.
this one is a little over 21 minutes long, but it's got some worthwhile shit, a few things for which you should definitely know about
youtube.com/watch?v=NTuu2Gx_4H4
youtube.com/watch?v=wBAiysFzLOY

TheRichest has a few good vids, but they're not strictly devoted to spookers, so it's kind of a bank or bust each time, as well as most other "top 5/10/15/20 video makers"
Dark5 also has some interesting shit on JewTube you don't mind reading what's on the screen.
youtube.com/watch?v=t97d5dfZ4eY
youtube.com/watch?v=hbFdlnHIAcM

Area 51!
youtu.be/ZWhmxcIfLWc?t=331
youtu.be/ee3bld4lTG0?t=36
Cicada 3301 Solved?
youtube.com/watch?v=svJF_FoSI9o

Disturbing 4chan shit, it's kinda interesting, but it is pretty spooky if you're a normie like the guy in the video. Some of it is true history within the site and the culture behind it and what helped make us who we kind of are, or whatever you wanna call it or however explain it.
youtube.com/watch?v=aWPuf4NYCpk

supernatural and time travels caught on tape are another cool thing to check out if you've got the time, there's some cool footage out there of flying men, weird sky arrangements and shit

spookers you say?
are you sure you're ready for that?

Secret rituals, cults, etc. do you're own damn research.
This one is about the CERN footage I remember seeing about a couple of years ago. The second link is about 5 others, more 'modern' cults. **the
>youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s
>youtube.com/watch?v=3hFMhnfesDI

Also, if you're interested in those /k/-monster/x/ hybrid stories like and
and whatever else, it would definitely be worth your time to look into the radioactive beasts of Chernobyl.
youtube.com/watch?v=INAlUGn0RYg - this isn't spooky, but the story is compelling, whether you find VICE bias or gay or whatever.

you pussies afraid or something?

Text is scarry

bump

Reading is very scary for a lot of people. That's okay. Illiteracy is a solvable problem.

bump

Halloween Bump

When is it time to Pray to Jesus to stop the pillaging of our pagan festivals?

S A G E P O S T S Q U A D