Male Rape "Victims"

Can we all just agree that male rape victims are massive pussies and that female on male rape is pretty funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-a0fkdxdlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I advertise I will do anal if she brings her cock, does it get me more Tinder action?

most male rapes happen in prison tbh

wait why the fuck did you post this thread twice?
thought my post didn't go through cuz i clicked and saw your dumbfuck thread again
fuck off nigger

Women raping gay guys could really fuck them up. Im sure i wouldnt like it.

meep meep if wimminz could do that to me then I would be alright with it tbh

Kikes buttfucking little boys is fucked up tho tbh
Yes I realize what board I'm on I'm gonna say it anyway fuck you

I will agree with this tho

yes and yes. top kek user

The worst case scenario of female on male rape is the cuck ending where you're to scared to get hard and she slaps you around a little bit and tells everyone in a 100 mile radius what a loser you are.
Otherwise you just get to plow out a girl you didn't know you wanted to fuck, which is pretty cool.
The only other really bad thing I can think of if it was a bitch had bad hygiene. Rotten pussy can be kinda awful fyi.

user she can just fuck you up the ass with a strapon, i highly doubt female on male rapes involve the man getting hard a lot of the time

This thread is just another way to let women away with shit.

Of course all heterosexual rape is a minor crime at worst. But so long as women are going to bitch and moan about it, I'm not going to let them away with it.

How it happens without consent.

I had not considered that angle.

men can't get raped

rape is the penetration of the penis into a woman's orifice(s).

"What are gay people and prison rape?"

Note that whenever people argue that rape is really horrible, they always have to ask "well what if you were (gay) raped?" or "What if you were beaten up/killed and also raped?" Because in both of these scenarios, it isn't the actual heterosexual sex that's such a major issue. It doesn't matter if it's a male or female initiating, it's a minor issue.

The guy above talking about gay people getting straight raped raises a more interesting point. But gays are statistically insignificant.

Erections are non-voluntary actions. Unless you're some old fucker with ED, men get erections at all sorts of inopportune moments, when they really don't want to. Surely everyone here can relate to being called to come to the front of the class when you happen to have a random boner. There are also plenty of ways to initiate an erection, even if it's a gross person that you don't want to fuck doing it. Again, assuming you don't have ED, which you evidently do.

I've had a lot of awkward boners but this never happened to me. I always thought it was just some stupid baby boomer meme.

Nobody has mentioned erectile dysfunction, yet you mention it twice. Anything you need to get off your chest my little brotato chip? :^)

People were implying that having an erection means you want it, which means men can't get raped by women. That's just feminist bullshit.

I would love to get fucked by any of those futas, prove me wrong. Protip, you can't. I have absolutely no fucking intention, desire, inclination, curiosity, drive, or ambition to even come close to coming close to and analyzing a single one of those type of young, politically correct youngsters of today - my age or not - just see if those stereotypes (or whatever you want to call it) are correct.

Steve's got the coolest shirts. And yes, bad hygiene or being fat under a girdle or something weird, I won't fuck anything my dick says no to.

why do you keep bringing this up?
men get raped in the ass
can you show me more than 5 distinct cases of a man getting raped by forced erection that wasn't some BDSM fetishist who just didn't abide by the safe word?

Many jurisdictions, including western ones, do not even legally define that as rape, and many of those that do only changed the definition recently. Of course even when they are legally counted, they are laughed out of the station by people like those in this thread, but also by feminists, who consider things like this to be taking away victim points from women.

no

lol pussy

The worst part of rape isn't the unwanted sex, it's the physical beating and verbal abuse that comes along with it. Most girls can handle having sex with a guy she doesn't want to, but the sudden elbow to her temple and spit in the face before he calls in his frat buddies to stick a beer bottle up her ass, this is where she considers calling the cops.

I'll I'm saying is if you're going to rape, go easy on the girl. She'll let an awkward moment of premature ejaculation slide, but if she goes home missing teeth and walking bow-legged, your ass is going to prizon.

you can't separate the physical action from the coercion involved in it though. you always have to address the question 'why is she having sex with someone she doesn't want to'
and the fact that it's because she's threatened makes it more intolerable.

Male "rape and abuse victims" should be executed publicly.

I'll only agree to that if male on female rape is also just pretty funny.

nope just female on male

nice b8 top kek nigger user

Kind of

I've been molested as a kid, never gave a shit about it, I couldn't do anything. Why the fuck would I play the victim 20 years later

Exactly, rape itself isn't that bad. In order to make it seem bad, you have to conflate it with beating someone up, which is already a separate crime.

no, he got it right, both are pretty funny

Only if we can agree that female rape victims are idiots and that male on female rape is pretty funny.

nah, just female on male is kek-worthy

Feminist GTFO.

Somebody's triggered;)

pls don't rape Kaban-chan. she is for Serval only.

1. How'd you like to get raped by a 400 lb bluehaired landbeast packing a reuben and smelling of rotten meat in the name of feminism?

2. How would you like to get raped by some chick with hep-C intent on spreading it to as many ebul men as possible?

3. How would you like to get raped by some middle aged hag desperate to fertilize her last dusty egg and make you pay child support for it?

4. How would you like to get raped by a dude so that everyone knows what a faggot you really are?

The truth is that *all* rape is pretty funny. Just stop thinking you're above everyone else because of your delusion that 21 year old 10/10 clean and normal females are the ones going around raping people.

/thread

To the overall post: /thread.

However, I wouldn't care to be forced into doing anything, even in the best case scenario that you described here.

I got raped by a female when I was like 12
I was stoked to be having sex though, don't know why she spiked me

it would still annoy me because the bitch would have to handicap me somehow and take advantage of me and that would piss me off. shes taking my power away. and it would only get worse the uglier she is. she could be a hot fucking model and it would annoy me.

only lolis would get away with it.

HEY YOU BETTER CALM DOWN WITH THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT

hilarious

Casualising female rape isn't exactly going to have good results for you when you get raped with a strap on and they just laugh at you at the police station.

Durp de durp triggered

someone post male rape videos already

the worst is when you get female-raped on penis inspection day because the nurse assistant was the med student chick that was your babysitter a few years back, to whom you shot many faps and got quasi-caught because of the stained tissues on the nightstand and your total blushing when she commented on it

fuck you

greentext your rape story, loser

piece of shit. fuck off

kys pussy

i hope you get aids

I hope you already have aids faggot

lol. who raped you?

its not funny mother fucker

was it your mother? aunt? babysitter? teacher?

it doesn't matter dick just fuck off

dubs demand a greentext ffs

no your a dick and would just laugh leave me the fuck alone

p-p-p-p-pussy ass nigger!!!

kill yourself

bitch ass ho

you replied twice triggered bitch

mark ass trick

While I do agree that it's hilarious as fuck when a female rapes a male, you aren't supposed to just say it like that.

why would a woman rape a man thats gay as fuck

um how

A friend was raped by his mother. I don't know more than that, and that it was a more-than-once thing.

He's not capable of thinking of sex, in any form, without getting disgusted and very turned off. It makes it hard for him to relate to even vaguely normal human beings.

don't give a fuck you are full of shit

What kind of a pussy would just have sex with any woman? You'd turn into a pussy who pays child support pretty quick, having to watch her beat "your" kid that you don't get to see. Your desperation knows no bounds.

Men can control their erections and orgasms with the power of their minds.
Likewise women can control their lubrications and orgasms with the power of their minds.
No rapes happen.
Sex is just eternally glorious forever.
End thread.

He's fucking lucky.
I pretty much only get off on rape nowadays.
I've been rewired.
I WISH it turned me off.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-a0fkdxdlI

I promise I won't laugh. Where did it happen?

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anything coherent in English to say?

I had a fat girl climb in bed with me once when I was blind drunk at a party.
Woke up and she was humping her ass on my dick.
I guess technically it was rape but it meant less to me than the shit I took the next day.

a girl in highschool raped me in the bathroom. she had kind of been sexually harassing me all year so it wasn't that surprising in guess. i don't really want to get much deeper than that because it really fucked me up and i hate even thinking about it.

was she fat and ugly and did she use a strap on?

Not all rape happens by physical force,drugs,coercesion all exist.

Plus huge muscly women exist and rakish guys.

But the maj of women seek physically dom guys,then get surprised whn they get raped and beaten.

Use your heads ladies.

You should be raped in the ass for your brutal rape of our beautiful language

stocky but not really fat and she did not use a strap on

Did she finger your bumhole ?

fuck off

kekekekekekek hope it hurt faggot ass sissy kekekekekekekekekek

That's messed up.

I know what you mean, man.
It's the opposite for me. If some chick is going to take advantage of me, I would be more pissed if she's hot, because those are the ones who think they can get whatever they want by, say, making me her puppet.
And they're absolutely right, sadly. That's true for just about any guy, I think.

Same user, here.

Come to think of it, I'll bet that's the reason threads like this exist.
You'll tell yourself you should like it because it makes you feel better to think that you're the one in control. But clearly, you're not.

I'll take that as a YES then.
Don't worry user, it just means you're a homosexual and that's ok these days.

you said you wouldn't laugh

i hope you get raped again faggot kekekekekekekekekek

I never said any such thing
And how do you know I was laughing ?
Are you spying on me ?

I honestly hope you die

i could assume from your post

Stop being such an ungrateful little bitch. At least it was a girls finger,
so you're technically only half-faggot :^)

stop it

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek get raped faggot

Feels bad my dudes

everyone on this site is always such an insensitive asshole

lol shut your whore mouth

maybe you should kill yourself so you don't have to share a planet with insensitive assholes anymore?

Yeah well, your the one who told us how your asshole got so sensitive
What did you expect ?

oh my god i fucking hate you people

okay but you first ;)

not funny

We hate you to. Now tell us about the time a girl took your butthole virginity.

How has your schoolyard butt-fingering affected your sex life user ?
Can you only get it up when your boyfriend dresses as a schoolgirl and fingerbangs you violently in the butt ?

no i like it here

there are pussies here and it's fun to fuck them.

why the fuck would i ever tell you ANYTHING?

fuck you

oh yeah im such a pussy for not liking being raped

In the bumhole ?
With your finger ?

You already told a thread full of strangers that a girl fingered your pooper, so I assumed you were the sharing type :^)

STOP

yeah because theyre liars that acted like they wouldn't laugh

literally kill yourself

its not fucking funny

is it?

look, just try to see it from our perspective. try to imagine what it's like to be someone who didn't get raped, hearing about how someone got raped.

get some empathy.

no

oh I need to get empathy? fuck off and die you piece of shiy

kekekekekekekekek yall got fingered up the butt kekekekekekek

it was your own fault anyway.

whenever you get raped, you just have to rape your rapist first. they can't rape you if you're already raping them.

OH MY GOD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

no its her fault and i hope shes dead. youre not funny

…..
……
……..
……….
kek

end your life

kekekekekekekekek like that bathroom ended your virgin anus kekekekekekekekekekekek

Say, how would you like it if some girl stuck her finger in your butt?
Does your answer change if I add that you told her not to? How so?

why are you all ganging up on me i did NOTHING to you

god your stupid

Half the people in this thread would probably pay a girl to stick her fingers up their butts tbh fam.

if a girl tried doing something to me that i didn't want her to do, i would use my superior strength to makes her not do that thing

because i'm an actual man, not a faggot.

kekekekekekek *You're kekekekekekekekekekekek

post timestamped pic of sharpie in pooper

FUCK OFF

shut up cunt

What about the other half?

Answer the question properly, cowards.
The scenario depicted is that she somehow succeeded. She might have threatened you with a weapon or it went down some other way.

I also asked you about a scenario in which you told her not to.

kekekekekek le kek will not stop faggy ass whore kekekekek

you aren't funny

die

Description of yourself, bitch. Now bend over before I rip your lungs out.

PICK UP THE SOAP

You seem upset, why don't you sit on my lap and tell me all about it

cunt

DERP ALERT!!!!

DERP!!!!

stop it

NiggerBitchCuntFailedAbortionCumShitNIggerPissScrotumStainInfection (I fucked your mom and killed her afterwards)

Is that what she called you when she was tearing your little boypussy open?

moar or I'll arson your house & car

I'm still waiting on an answer. It seems to me you don't have one, cowards.

DONT FUCKING SAY THAT

idk sounds pretty hot if it's a girl doing it. You just sound like a massive pusspuss.

You're mommy's little cunt aren't you?

i hope you kill yourself fucking piece of shit

shut up bitch you type like a nigger

Shut up and spread those cheeks, cunt.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
2 commentssharereport

Better take your own advice before I cut your boipussy open, niggerbitchcuntfaggot.

stop being such an ass

Maybe if you fought half as hard with her as you do with me you'd still be a virgin.

Nah bro I fuck like 20 bitches a day (Including your mom)

that's not even me i dont use the n word ever

Based on your comments, this should be an easy answer, and yet you still won't play ball.
She might have murdered your family, she could be a 600 pound cow. The details are up to you.
The point is that, in my scenario, you said no. Try again.

kekekekekekekekekekekek nigger nigger nigger nigger kekekekekekekekek

If that's the case, where do you draw the line?
Will you do absolutely anything she says? Will you wear a dress and makeup? Will you chop your own balls off and eat them?

leave me the fuck alone

[F]

kekekekekekek is yall butthole still sore kekekekekekekekek

Quit moving the goalposts, sensitive little nigger

HAHAHAAHAHAAHGAHAHAAHAHR EDDIT REDDIT AND MORTY ASHHSAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA REDITEDT NXDDXDXDXD REDIDT AND MROTKY SO FUNY N HAHAH LOLEOLOLOLDOLOLOLOLSOLLOLOL

HAHAHA I LOVE MEMES!!! LOL MEME XDDD MEMEEEE LE MEME XD

POOP!!! POOPY MEME XDDDDD LE XD MEME FACE XDDDDD LE MEME POOPY L OOOL
LOL LOL POOP LOL
LE POOP MEME

MEME FACE XDDDDD LE XD FUNNY MEME FACE LOOOOL U JUST GOT TRICKED XDDDDDDD POOP XXXDDDDDDD (((SPOILER)))MEMEEEES XDDDD(((///SPOILER))))
PPOOP MEEEEMSS

I LOVE MEMES SO MUCH XDDDD I LOVE MEEMS LOL I AM A MEME XDDDDDDDD I LIKE TO SNIFF POOPP LOOOLL MEMES ANS POOPY I SMELL LIKE POOPY
XDDDDDDD I MAKE MEEEEEME XDDDDDI WANT TO FUG MEME I WANT TO POOPY ON A MEMEE LOOOL XSDDDDDDD I HAVE A BIG POOPY IN MY BUTTE XSXXXXSXZ I BUTT FUCKED A MEME XDDS LOLOLLOLO

HAAHAHAHAH I OLVE MEMES SO MUCH!!! I LOOOVE MEMES MERMS ARE MY REASON TO LIVE HAHHAH I FUCKING LOVE MEMES LOL HAHA FUNNY KEMES I LOOOOVE LEEEE MEEMES LE OOOPY

FUNNY IUNNY MEME LOL POOPY I MADE A BIIG POO POO I POOPYED OUT A MEME XDDDD FUNNY MEME XDDDDD LOL IM WANT TO HAVE SEX IN THE BUTTE WITH A MMEE I HAVE A POOPY TO MAKE SDDDD BIG SMELL YPOPPY AND MEMES LOL

THIS IS LE TOP THREAD CAUSE IT HAS A MEME!!!!!!!!!!! XD I LIVE MEMES LOOOOOK MEMEM XDDDDD MEMEME!!!!! I HAVE A LE POOPY CAN IT BE A MEME PLZ??? I LIKE TO SNIFF POOPY I MADE A WEE WEEE WHEN I SAW THIS MEME!!!! XDDDDDDDDD A BUNCH OF POOOPY CAME OUT OF MY BUTTE HOLE WHEN I WAS MAKING THIS YUMMY MEMEXDD LOLOL MY BENIS IS FULL OF WEE WEEE AND CUMS XDDDD MEEEMEZ MEMES MEEMSS THIS IS LE MEME XDDDD I LOOOOOVE MEMES SO MUCH……LE HAHAHAH….

I LOVE MEEMS SO MUCH THIS IS A GREAT MEME…, AHAHAH,…. I LOVE MEMES,,,,, SO MCUH I WANT TO BE A MEEME,…. XDDDDDD

*DRRRRUMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFFFFF*

snnnnniiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff… Louis CK I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent butthurt yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff…. Shia Lebouf…..quite a surprise my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another R&M pasta if you please….nice and big now….

*KRRRRRRRRUUUUMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFF*

Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of Sarah Silverman I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little shitposting before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of Jon Stewart my dear….ah yes….let me guess…Colbert for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well /s4s/……hmmm….that autism is quite noticeable….yes…..interns and butthurt reddit I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..

*PMMMMMMUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little damage control my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small …..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the butthurt….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste them my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most obvious shitposter yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

literally push her over and kick her in the neck while she's struggling and flailing on the floor.

seriously, what's wrong with you?

Wait, she chopped your balls off? What?

BRAAAAPPPPPPP

i am literally about to kill myself fucking STOP

just do it then geez

you big silly idiot

Cock teasing faggot, don't excite me with empty promises like that.

le mad xddddd le intense butthurt so le delicious le lel le le xDDDD le meme fcae XDdDdDD zozzle zozzle zolle le reddit

If you're fine with a 600 pound cow who murdered your family fingering your butt after you told her not to, then just admit it.
It's that simple.

kekekekekek yall ass got destroyed by fingers now yall neck gonna get destroyed by a noose kekekekekekek

I'm not answering the question until you confirm or deny if these were the specific circumstances surrounding your anal deflowering.

See, already, we have different answers. Obviously this one user doesn't want his butt fingered by landwhale.

From reading this thread I'm gathering theres a lot of interest in an autist getting fingerbanged in the arsehole by a fat girl.
Is this a porn market that hasn't been exploited yet ?

you people are literally ruining my life fucking STOP RIGHT NOW

lol derp derp derp derp kys faggot ur gay

kekekekekekekek prostate princess is triggered kekekekekek

I repeat: I already have the evidence I need. You've refused to discuss this for this long already. Your feelings are clear kek. You're a coward.

your life was already ruined when the fat serial killer buttpoker poked you in the butt.

lol derp derp herp derp cuck

i hate you i am gonna kill myself

I have the solution to all your woes gentle user.
You need to go outside RIGHT NOW and fingerbang the ass of the first fat girl you see.
Then all will be well again.

I forgot to sage, by the way.

please do

Can I use your boipussy after you hang yourself?

no thats rape that would be just as bad as what happened to me

'kay.

Sorry about your family being murdered desu :3

fuck you

Dude, get off this thread and go do something else. Consider talking to someone. Don't engage with these losers.

You can only say that to me but I'm actually going to do it to you.

And who fingered this moralfag's butthole?

i cant its the same shit everytime i try to talk to anyone they just think its hilarious and quirky that a big strong girl raped a small feminine guy but its not

I wish girls had penises tbh

Post moar or I'll kill your pet goldfish

But you are clearly still traumatised by it.
Only by being on both sides of the ass/finger/butthole exchange will you be able to let go and grow as a person.

fixed that for you

youre a jerk

FUCK OFF

Yeah, man. Only talk to someone you trust.
Until then, get off this thread. You'll thank yourself.

ghey

Well ….
I try and help you out and you call me a jerk.
Last time I try and help anyone ever.
Fuck you fingerbutt boy.

Post boypussy with timestamp or get the fuck out you attention seeking trap hooker

i cant i have to know what theyre saying about me

You people are children. Grow up, honestly. That's it for me.

fuck you leave me alone

So if we're children … then …
Are you saying you want to finger my asshole ?

Get raped faggot kek

lmao just stop posting and it will all go away, you cute little bitch

SHOW ME YOUR PUSSPUSS

stop it your a fucking pervert then you people will just talk about me behind my back

FUCK OFF

Nah, we already know what happens behind your back

i am actually going to kill myself because of you people

i used to get buttfucked for gifts and money by someone my mother trusted and it wasnt that bad. you get used to it and it doesnt even feeel that gay after a while.

but i guess if someone forces you then yes…. it may fuck you iup for life.

No, you're going to keep fishing for (you)s and furiously fap to the thought of smug futas airing your colon out :^)

ASSuming you are real and telling the truth about this what the fuck did you think would happen confessing this shit on Holla Forums ?
This is all really your own doing user, I'm pointing the FINGER at you.

im fucking done with you people i hate you and i hate myself thanks a fucking lot

somebody said they wouldn't laugh and this just makes me angry

No that was me, I never said I wouldn't laugh,you just pulled that out of your ass.
Probably with your finger.

i am done i am never looking at this thread again fuck all of you

i love this guy. he has a man cunt most people dream of.

Male on female rape is funny too. Not sure why you can't realize that.

What if a hideous woman manipulates you into sex or she will destroy your reputation? Is that funny too? What if she has sexually transmitted diseases?

considering its just too easy to absolutely savagely beat the fuck out of a woman, yes, its god damn hilarious! beat them, chain them too something in the basement, and keep them malnourished. if not, you deserve to be publicly ridiculed. they are meat, not your oppressor.

Open up about your experiences. Just let it out user! Why does it upset you so much? Did this experience happen recently? Are you underaged? Is that why you got so upset? Calm down and leave the thread if it's so upsetting. Sorry to hear about your.. experience.. with a girl that you didn't like. Talk to someone about it.

kek to the highest degree my negroid

kys feminist cunt

I got raped, whenever masturbating I imagine rape again. Need it for cumming.. Can't help myself
And no, I wasn't enjoying the real rape at all

nah u mra cunt

imma cast all the gay Jap comics aside and give a serious reply:

being treated aggressively by a girl sounds great TBH.
what I don't want is a chick drinking with me, tying me up and giving me a hand-job and saving the jizz, getting pregnant with it and then going to court to claim child support. and that has happened in a few cases in the US, and judges uphold the child support, since there is no legal condition where a known father can't be held financially responsible for child support. (Sperm banks keep the donors secret from the recipients for this reason)

or giving various STDs on purpose.

that is usually the kind of rape that guys fear.

not really-
the original (old English) definition is a man forcing sex on a woman who is not his wife.
the reason for this was so that husbands could not be convicted of raping their wives, since wives became their husbands' property and a man can't be charged with a crime for using his own property…
but any other man could be charged with raping a man's wife.

when wives-as-chattel was discontinued, the whole charge of rape should have disappeared too.
what we call rape now is just a sub-class of assault

i got raped and i legit hate all women now

Holy shit, that's a good point.

I know what you mean and for that reason I don't understand why rape is so bad even for a female, except:
1. It takes away her purity.
2. It violates her right to control her body.
3. Pragmatic issues like STDs

The idea of control applies to both male and female, but this is all just a fabrication of human minds.

If no-one ever mentioned the idea of control, and if everyone just stopped whining about rape, I have no doubt that rape would be a much less sensitive issue.

It wouldn't be so funny to me if I were in a coma and a woman had sex with my unconscious body and she got her pregnant and then a court ruled that I had to pay her child support.

Get back to your colouring book, son. Adults are talking.

this is weird

Rape sounds fun. I want to meet a guy at a bar, see him putting something in my drink, drink it anyways so when I wake up and he's straddling my chest, hands reaching for my neck trying to kill me I can tell him I saw what he did and to save them for the unwilling. I'd even let him be extra violent the next time we fuck to make up for the fact that's he's not really raping me.

sounds retarded

rape is just a lubrication of human minds

cant deny id love to get fucked like this after consenting

I bet you also believed when the teacher said everyone who wasn't blonde would be gassed by da natzees.

Rape is not about sex, you idiots.
Rape is about power.
You would know that if you had ever been raped.
And yes, women can rape men.
You would know that if you had ever gone through a divorce or custody battle.
On another note, thanks a lot, dysnomia, for gangraping this board with the hordes of nigger underage b& that you brought in here by shilling this site on cuckchan.

Can we all just agree, that women can't be raped since a woman's natural use is to be fucked and get pregnant?

kekekekekekekekekekekekek no men can't be raped cuz they dumb kekekekekekekekekekekek

That's the biggest load of shit feminists will ever tell you. If rape was about power everyone would be fantasizing about raping Angela Merkel or someone like that. But no, everyone wants to rape qtpis.

Look son a feminist.

Male on female rape is infinitely funnier
Women getting raped is always funny

kekekekekek on the contrary quite the opposite is true kekekekekekekek

Good idea; I'd like to explore that.
Whom would you like to rape the most?

For me, it's only chicks I know.
Wait, no, Emma Watson comes to mind.
And no, I don't like her.
And yes, I find it very funny.

>tfw you will never get raped by a cute female who insults you lovingly during the lewd act