What is the most secure GNU/Linux distro?

What is the most secure GNU/Linux distro?

Microsoft Windows

Tails for network.

Trisquel. It doesn't ship with proprietary firmware, so there's a good chance you won't be able to get a network connection.

Fedora or Hardened Gentoo.

Why Fedora ? (I'm asking because I'm myself a fedora user)

It has NSA SELinux built in.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Windows, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another locked down component of a fully functioning NSA system made useful by the NSA corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by the government.
Many computer users run a modified version of the NSA system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of NSA which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA.
There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Windows is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA operating system: the whole system is basically NSA with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” versions are really versions of NSA/Windows.

OpenBSD

qubes

BSD license is freedom.

It's a suboptimal choice by the developers, but I don't see how that's a reason to avoid it as a user. Even Stallman doesn't think that in most cases.

for corporate to fuck your wife.

is right though. Its still free software. OpenBSD is good.

Slackware.

Alpine is one option although I suppose this thread is looking for "the"

Does anyone even use qubes? It gets recommend a lot but it doesn't seem anyone here uses it.

It's not as secure as they meme it.

Linux and FreeBSD had it much earlier

Some security features like pledge(2) and W^X are superior indeed, but they can only be applied to OpenBSD code itself, since nobody's going to rewrite firefox or any other bloated crap like that in order to use OpenBSD's security features. Linux and FreeBSD have other means to deal with potential harmful code (containers, syscall filters)

Qubes is pozzed.

QUBES OS
U
B
E
S

O
S

I use it. I would show a screenshot but i can't figure out how to get scrot into the dom0 vm.

Just take a photo of your screen

Trick question. None of them.

You think they're all exactly equally secure?

[Obligatory Gentoo shilling]

backtrack. the quieter you become, the more you are able to here

I suppose gentoo hardened or alpine. If you are looking for BSD's HardenedBSD, OpenBSD is a meme.
I'll be using gentoo hardened.

pentesting distros aren't secure.

The one who doesn't include non-free binary bits and who is the most minimal possible.
(you can also include the ones that doesn't use systemd the project and most of the shit on freedesktop.org or sjw manufactured like gnome)

This is a meaningless question. Secure against what?

Ubuntu hardened

Microsoft Windows is a GNU distribution, but not Linux.

kek

WSL is a GNU distribution.