Why is (((8/pol/))) celebrating the fact this week it became a social norm for women to cry rape if a non-chad got too...

why is (((8/pol/))) celebrating the fact this week it became a social norm for women to cry rape if a non-chad got too close to them?

…what is this>? what is downloading?

do not reply to slices of bread

because they're chads

Because jews are chads and Holla Forums are unwitting pawns of the jewish master race.
t. jew^3

I'm afraid

The more false rape accusations, the better. It's mens' fault for being too pussy to stand up to pussy. I fucking hate women, but this planet has too many pussy whipped "gentlemen" too.

You should be, goy.

"If bitches gon claim you raped em anyway might as well rape em ayo"
-Jamal Watkins

lol

based Jamal bringing us all nig knowledge. May we one day truly understand his genius.

Fucking mongrel Amerikike scum tbh.

Stay in America, you filthy mutt.

Because a few loud mouthed catladies have been shilling there now for years, and mindless bluepills are parroting them.

Actually, I think quite a few men there are starting to actually take the redpill about idolizing women, and not just pol-virtue-signalling each other about. Still, it will be a long struggle there and no assurance just yet of a positive outcome for either white men or the 14 words tbh.

kys Amerimutt

Why don't you ask them yourself, you chastity cage wearing genetic dead end?

kek

Here is your mistake

mep mep dubs

#MeToo

fuck off male feminists

I love that vid

post it plz

christianity is the aryan religion OP