Congress not bound by Obama's Israel defense deal, senator says – we can send them even more shekels!

Congress not bound by Obama's Israel defense deal, senator says – we can send them even more shekels!

NEW YORK – A landmark defense package negotiated between Israel and the United States does not prevent future Congresses from providing the Jewish state with even more aid than the deal prescribes, Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said on Tuesday.

"While I think the agreement is important and deserving of respect, I have also made it very clear that Congress is not a party to this agreement nor is this agreement binding on future Congresses," said the Republican senator, who serves as chairman of the Senate subcommittee on foreign aid.

"Congress has an independent duty to make a decision about the proper level of support for Israel or our other allies."

The memorandum of understanding announced earlier today by the Obama administration– worth roughly $38 billion over ten years– amounts to the largest single pledge of aid in US history. But several provisions in the deal were hotly negotiated over the course of a year, and the final product reflects some significant concessions from Jerusalem.

One loss for Israel is an offshore procurement provision that greatly benefited the country's defense industry throughout the life of an existing MOU, set to expire next year. That provision has allowed Israel to spend some US aid dollars on Israeli defense companies.

"Israel’s homegrown defense technology is some of the best in the world," Graham said in his statement. "Under our old agreement Israel was allowed to develop cutting-edge military technology and was required to share this technology with the United States.

"I’m proud to say that many of these advancements helped protect the lives of American service members in uniform," he continued, adding: "I do not believe this new provision will serve the interests of the United States or Israel." Graham has already earmarked more aid to Israel this upcoming fiscal year than the MOU calls for, by roughly $300 million.

He also questioned why the MOU– which incorporates missile defense aid for the first time– only lists $500 million for that cause, when missile threats against the state are only increasing.

Congress last year offered Israel $600 million for defense aid.

Over the weekend, Graham said he had spoken with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and outlined his position. The White House could "go f*** themselves" for opposing him, he told the prime minister.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Congress-not-bound-by-Obamas-Israel-defense-deal-senator-says-467685
archive.fo/MAecn

Other urls found in this thread:

israellobby.org/azcdoj/default.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really should have bolded that whole first sentence.

So basically they locked in 38 billion only to go about business as usual to get more on top.

How can we stop this?

These goys just can't help themselves can they?

Start killing people. That's literally the only way. The US has to be plunged into irrevocable darkness and made into a post-apocalyptic hellscape where commerce and labor don't functionally exist.

The engine that makes Israel go needs to be destroyed.

How do you use bold?
I know = and *, but what is bold?

They are really trying to get as much funny money out of the ATM before the new bank manager comes along.

Don't do this
If you gonna kill anyone, go after journalists.
Ignore everyone else.

Unbelievable how sold out our government and politicians are the Kikes.

They have bought our country out from under us by buying our government.

We need to end all foreign aid.

three ' , two for italics.

What about term limits,registering Israel lobbyist as agents of foreign governments,and banning lobbyist?

israellobby.org/azcdoj/default.asp

In the early 1960's Israel funneled $5 million (more than $35 million in today's dollars) into US propaganda and lobbying operations. The funds were channeled via the quasi governmental Jewish Agency's New York office into an Israel lobby umbrella group, the American Zionist Council. Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigations and hearings documented funding flows, propaganda, and public relations efforts and put them into the record. But the true fate of the American Zionist Council was never known, except that its major functions were visibly shut down and shifted over to a former AZC unit known as the "Kenen Committee," called the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (or AIPAC) in the late 1960's. The following chronology provides links to images of original Department of Justice case files released on June 10, 2008 under a Freedom of Information Act filing.

The kikes simply farm our taxes.

Yeah, definitely no kike conspiracy here.

The yid lobby needs to be stopped.

lol bet this never, ever happened

They shared their bullets and torpedoes with the USS Liberty.

We give the ticks 38 Billion and they are anxious and angry because we said that was the limit, they could have no more.

They start whining and pointing and our sabbos goy politicians start promising them "they can't stop you from taking more, we promise, you can have as much of our money as you want, we have no right to tell you no".

I am starting to hope for WW3. Maybe some of these bastards will die.

What the fuck do they do for us in return. What the fuck has Israel ever done for the US, besides making the entire world hate us and destroying the USS Liberty?

Remember how China allegedly hacked the DOD's computer network and stole info on the f35?

Remember how Hackers allededly hacked into Clinton's server?

SSomeone said that they say "hackers" for plausability as Clinton most likely sold Top Secret info to the Highest bidder.

What are the chances of the Jews selling f-35 info to China,and the use "Chinese hackers" as plausible defense?

We didn't export the vf22 because the US feared her allies selling the technology to China.

In the 80s/90s Israel sold US missile technology to China.

>>>/awyattmann/1
fyi

=kkk

*kkk

'''kkk

Well, Bill sold the chinks our missile/nuke tech in the '90s, so it's entirely possible.

You have to put them on both sides, and it's == for redtext and ** for spoilering.

Go to >>>/test/ and try it out, newfag.

>>>/reddit/
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

kkk=

*kkk*

kkk

  ▲
▲ ▲

Yeah, no thanks asshole, I'm not destroying my life, my future, and the future of my children. Aid to Israel can be done away with through simple political measures. We don't need to kill off tens of millions of Americans, and impoverish and ruin the lives of hundreds of millions to do it. Are you fucking retarded?

eventually we do have to eradicate them and their children though.

Fuck off, the fucking government is rotten to the core, you can't do shit politically, kike controls it all. No matter what the goy you choose as president, it'll serve Israel over the US. The slave country feeding the parasite the most needs to fucking unite and fight to take over them or else just gonna give even more shekels to that rogue nation. Your children won't have a future anyway if it continues that way. No politician is gonna change that shit, not even Trump. Either you fucking open your eyes and do something or enjoy creating the same life of multiracial servitude hippy boomers gave to us all, while hoping for a savior in a totally controlled system.

Shut the fuck up. The way to fix a corrupt government is not to destroy your own way of life and any potential for a future.

Sure thing, retard. Enjoy the slow death of your future generations instead of actually trying to do something before it's too late.

You're clearly mentally slow. Go watch some stupid little ADHD action filled anime and blast some metal in the background and feel super hardcore. Don't bother ever talking about politics again.