Trying to Believe

ooo. God created Adam and Eve, who sinned and God blames us all for that thousands of years later. God kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden and ignored humanity for a few centuries, and then choose some tiny back water desert tribe as his 'chosen people' who then fail him repeatedly. After that, he becomes his own father in order to sacrifice himself to himself to save us all from himself.

Did I miss anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

webhome.phy.duke.edu/~rgb/Philosophy/axioms/axioms/node32.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WFidicQT8NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o_wqSzArvJg
youtube.com/watch?v=kg8WHzKidiw
youtube.com/watch?v=UAlFvzofdA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that man wrote the story of God and man is inherently self-loathing on a level because of his existential resent of conscious being due to things like isolation, forlorness, and suffering?

aww you're no fun. Let me guess,,you read the Bible and became an atheist. More people need to read the Bible.

You missed Adam's first wife Lilith.

atheists don't read the bible, they just put on a fedora and call other people retarded for reading the bible

yes i read the bible, no that is not why i am an atheist. i am just more enamored with philosophy (metaphysics in this instance) than i am religious scripture and dont find compatibility with existentialism through christianity. i encourage people to read the bible as well, theology is important

meep meep also don't forget that god hates fags and that he's cool with incest tbh

Is there a version that's not neutered and chopped to pieces?

You need Hex in your life
The more Hex the better
Hello Hex. Tell us about jesus and the virgins you drive to baptism lessons.
Do they all wear white cotton panties and if so

In ancient times (well, 2 centuries?) fedoras rejected philosophy cause it showed fedoras as tards.

Kid, the problem with tipping your fedora is that you cant prove anything outside solipsism and, fun fact, solipsism needs a god.

by this post alone i can already tell you're pretty inept at philosophy so not going to bother further responding to you
christians are the new fedoras if you haven't noticed btw

u forgot how it was a fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and only once they ate, they knew whats good and bad. God forbid them to eat it and they literally had no idea its bad to disobey.

there isnt even a version, that doesnt contradict itself, n7

r u special?

Solipsism does have one very important virtue. Since it basically takes Descartes' argument and stops right after observing ``I am'' and before the point where Descartes gets into trouble drawing conclusions from that empirical fact and (for better or worse) is completely different from there on, since it is impossible to disprove solipsism rationally, it serves as a lovely tool for helping folks to see that all the other, more sensible-seeming philosophies, are also Bullshit as they can't even logically refute a solipsist.

the joke is its not "how we disprove we r brains in jars", it "how do u prove we r". U have 2 possibilities: either its all real outside of our perceptions, or its faked for our perception. How do u demonstrate its the latter?

source:
webhome.phy.duke.edu/~rgb/Philosophy/axioms/axioms/node32.html

All philosophy is bullshit…

3 men, same topic, 1 question.
Who is telling the truth?

take care :)

youtube.com/watch?v=WFidicQT8NQ

youtube.com/watch?v=o_wqSzArvJg

youtube.com/watch?v=kg8WHzKidiw

did you even read what you posted?

no
its the recipe for most consistent and reliable way of obtaining knowledge, yes
u dont resole hypothesis. U specifically have null hypothesis and an opposite alternative, so that u dont get "neither", as a result
No. Its very easy to answer. U ask "if", not why" and if u research "if", u answer that. Only later u can ask why and reserach that.
Is the author saying here, that we cant rely on laws of nature, cuz god is magical? Is this then his actual reason why science is bullshit?
As if author tries to say here, that its not that things happen due to underlying, constant rules of nature, but instead just cuz they were happening before. Therefore we cant rely on this history of experience to determine future events.
and since he pretty much states here why hes wrong, ill stop here.
Once the pennies stop falling, then its the time to investigate, not before. Yes, its probabilistic - most probably another penny will fall. Bot once it oes its not, cuz our experiences were wrong, its cuz, as i mentioned, sth fundamental is different.

I wrote: Why Solipsism is Bullshit, and all philosophy is bullshit, gave you the source and three multimedia links from 3 supposed experts, so that you can entertain yourself. You daft little ego maniac. What else could you possibly desire?

try admitting u r wrong

why sciecne is bullshit:
meical doctor, some indian guru and a music journalist/writer

I see now that you are from the Lunatic Asylum, this is why you continue to pretend to know something.

goodbye

I can't read your writing it's so bad I have eye strain.

You won't consider a Psychiatrist & Medical Doctor, …a PhD & world famous Guru, …and Tony Parsons, Mr. Wonderfully Gloriously Meaningless?

Then you must be a Genius in your own mind, to discount the best of the best that this planet has to offer.

I didn't realize you are a bible thumper or I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Here's one that you will enjoy.
youtube.com/watch?v=UAlFvzofdA4

just a doctor
those r the wrongest

i clearly am a genius, if i can figure this out and u cant

That irony, your post is basically "no argument, the argument", so many phallacies…
Btw, a supercomputer said that trump supporters are just a minority… scream in Paris that muh ham mad is a faggot an post results please, christianity is down on white people, but white people is dying, stop using soros paid statistics please or go back to australia.

Well, after 2 long term relationships with women and having non steam studies before cultural marxism ruined universities (well, its gradual, i gave you that) i feel like a special snowflake posting here, extra points for kids not geting some jokes.

You can use that to refute everything, basically everything is faith, religion (including all forms of buddhism, even atheism), philosophy, etc, this is why you know that atheists are the worst of all "i know…" thats bullshit, they are cons or tards.

Descartes.
Then why say no in the first point? reliable? arent we talking about solipsistics things here?

Everything else is tipping your hat sir.

Again, buddhism deserve some respect, atheism is saying "fuck you" to your own mind because it has security in every word, if you said that faith is a fact then you are a tard or a con and remember, autists are retarded.

Btw, stop with autority please, remember that soros put all his money buying phds.

no, cuz its not a ritual
no, we r not. Whats a "solipsistic thing"?

Serious question, do you have autism? english isnt your native tongue? is your dad your uncle? are you high?

Lilith is never mentioned in the Bible.

can u not learn to not have words longer, than 1 letter and be able to write it with 1, while retaining the entire pronunciation?
can u stop being a hypocrite and not do that in your sms?
r u an effect of botched abortion?
is your brother your dad?

Yes, but is overrated because soros is paying a ton of money for that:

Isaiah 34:14
The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

1.- Maybe.
2.- Jokes dude, ctrl+f, thanks for proving my point.
3.- Nope, my mom did me a few days later after being married, it was classic sex for procreation.
4.- This is just too easy, stop projecting please.

u r pathetic

You arent even real.

why r u still talkin, nigger?

I am not talking, i a tipping… my keyboard.