Going Trollin'

Hi /b…. Whats the best places to trole and what bait are they hittin' on.

Anywhere. Just write stuff that you know will trigger the inhabitants of the place that you choose and you are set.

wow. you are soooooo helpful. Are you troleing me?

trole on 4chan n post screencap here xD

No. It's as easy as that. If you can't selectively trole every single group of people in existence then your trole game is weak.

stfu trole ur not foolin anyone

You're troleing me right now aren't you? Touche.

O.P. here. I'll share my G.O.A..T. trole. Announce that interstellar travel will never happen. Guaranteed Nerd Rage for hours. Be sure to do a few minutes of research into distances and how it is impossible to go faster than the speed of light. Lot's of fun. Just pointing out the lunar mining would never be profitable is good for nerd rage as well. In my opinion, the best troleing is about finding people's hopes and dreams and then pissing all over them with hard facts. That's my game. What's yours?

damn dude you sound smart and brutal
big if true

Do thirty minutes of research into space travel and try it out yourself.

The best trole is the horrible bitter taste of reality.

These are tried and tested easy troleing methods but I stand by this . If you can't selectively trole any group that you interact with after a few minutes researching opposing views then your trole game is weak. I've been intentionally pissing people off for lulz since I was a child though so it comes naturally to me.

here
anything

Easy to trole Holla Forums … just post this image of their BO on their board

You've accidentally stumbled on the far more effective secret of troleing:
Pretend to be an expert on a topic and confidently make controversial and unpopular claims while making lots of basic errors. Of course when people point out these errors you have to double down on the smug superiority for maximum troleing.

For Holla Forums find any post where someone is talking about any kind of science and accuse them of scientism. The more insane and offensively stupid the accusation, the better. For example, claim that you don't believe in biology "because science once thought disease was caused by smells".

this tbh

this won't net you much of anything other than a ''i was only pretending to be retarded" scenario tbh
also why we not sage this shit retarded thread

Read the Bible it is God's gift to troles….. and it's all on the internet for easy reference a key word search can give you talking donkeys, child eating bears and host of other absurdities that people are forced to take seriously because it's in a book everyone talks about but no one reads. The Bible is god's gift to troles!

Yes give them straw man to fish them on

This. just go to Holla Forums ask them why communism has never worked

ask them if we get to see her penis once we achieve full communism/

easy way to trole Holla Forums is to tell them there's no appreciable statistically significant difference between black and white brain structure

pedo copypasta literally anywhere except here is, with no competitors, the single best way to trole tbh. defend raping children on twitter for one week straight and you will go viral.

That pic… that is my life motto

doitfaggots

sefS

`

Wew. Holla Forums really is dying.

wow goood job necrobumping this thread. what was it on, page 20?
i agree though the catalog shouldn't have this many pages allowing spammers to bump their threads. 5 keeps things fresh tbh. maybe 10

It was pretty high up in the catalog actually. I was just surprised that it still exists.

Bump for trolling