webm if you don't want bananaman to have your shekels
he has 1million subscribers nowadays redpilling the masses
HE GOES ON TO TALK ABOUT HER COUGHING FITS AND MORE
LINK TO FULL VID
youtube.com/watch?v=CM9vkvq_oN8

Bananafag isn't voting is he?

he said he doesn't vote BUT he has a bet with his brother that trump will win

Milo 2.0

Keep in mind he's attacked Trump before.

he doesn't have a boyfriend anymore
he's dating some fat chick now

he plays the fence a lot but that doesn't mean anything now that he's attacking hillary's obvious health problems

why did this get bump locked??

niggers

kikes

people on Holla Forums are butt blasted about Amazing Atheist, I've never really understood it either

is there a way to un bump lock this?

Whats not to understand? He's a basic bitch atheist.

Why in the world would you want to?

that's not what this is about though we know he's a degenerate but he's talking about how hillary is dying before our eyes

AMAZING ATHEIST IS A GIANT FAGGOT
FUCK OFF NEW FAGS.

Moreover, I don't like to see more than 2 e-celeb threads.
& certainly not e-faggot cucks

because it took a while for me to make that webm (the shit quality it is) for this thread to be unfairly treated as a slide or something else retarded

no shit we know this kike faggot but he's the only one right now actually looking subjectively at hillary's health faggot kike nigger

How does that make him any less of a faggot?

Just because Ben Shapiro occasionally says something that isn't completely shit doesn't mean he needs a thread. AA is a fat faggot fedora, and will always be a zero-value contributor to existence.

If you think this thread should be unlocked then…

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ON POL

(also, saging a bumplocked thread… fucking normalfags)

It is a slide thread. It's a fucking e-celeb thread, and you are literal fucking cancer. If you want to share your ebin maymays just contribute to a relevant thread… there are a ton of Hillary health threads up… but instead you engaged in…

ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIOR

…which caused you to post a brand new redundant thread, because as a special snowflake you thought it relevant to everyone else's life that you clicked "convert" in an application someone else wrote.

Kill yourself.

of course all of the above assumes you're a genuine cancerous newfag and not just another heeb shilling the board, either way you need to jump in an oven

Then post it in a webm or an eceleb thread.

If we wanted to watch a shitty youtube video by a worthless nobody we'd be on youtube not here.

kill yourself
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ON POL
NIGGER FAGGOT
I didn't know you autistic cock gobblers were so triggered by him
HIS ARGUMENTS ABOUT HILLARY'S HEALTH ARE VALID AND HE'S YET ANOTHER PUBLIC FIGUR TO GO OUT AND SAY THAT HER HEALTH IS AN ISSUE
FUCK YOU NIGGER
go fuck yourself

PLEASE DIRECT ME TO THIS THREAD THEN FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM NOT SEEING IT YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOTS
you guys are fucking retarded

nobody comes here to chauffeur you around the board faggot,

LURK MORE

you're the one saying there is one about e celebs you stupid fuck

No nigger, what I said was…

How can you possibly refrain from eating a bullet for one more second? With an IQ that fucking low what exactly do you have to live for?

COCK LOVING DICK RIDER MAKES SHIT THREAD ABOUT TOTAL SHILL. GETS MAD WHEN WE CALL HIM FAGGOT
COCK LOVING DICK RIDER MAKES SHIT THREAD ABOUT TOTAL SHILL. GETS MAD WHEN WE CALL HIM FAGGOT

12 FUCKING POSTS AND COUNTING.

yeah i guess i thought you were the other nigger faggot

im notmad you faggots are just so buttblasted i made a thread for no reason go fuck yourself schlomo

Shilling and pointless slide threads like this are a big problem on pol. If you're not a shill then just learn from this and stop being a faggot.

LURK MORE

The more you argue about it the more you seem like…

1) A complete fucking cancerous newfag
2) A shill having some fun trolling

Either way you're getting the gas.

WHAT AM I SHILLING YOU AUTISTIC FUCK I MADE A WEBM WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME NIGGER???

Look man.
Pol has never been about promoting celebrities.
Its a place to learn, spread news, spread memes, shitpost, and make memes.

We don't give a fuck about what shill is temporarily not being a total piece of shit.

If we allowed threads about shill's who said something half-way respectable, we'd be flooded with threads about shills, and whole catalog would be shit.