13 reasons why

..this is any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.legacy.com/obituaries/thestarphoenix/obituary.aspx?n=tori-hanson&pid=185434869&referrer=0&preview=True
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it isn't

it gave us this, so that's something

It was good if you're retarded enough to think rapes go down without a struggle when there aren't guns or drugs involved.
Otherwise it was a retarded piece of shit with an MC that was unable to say "no" two times in a row for some reason and then proceeded to allow the dude to turn her around and fuck her without so much as a cry for help.
It was like some erotic fantasy written by some horny middle aged woman.

Cuckino²

It's a suicide story, what do you think?

Imagine if the girl you had jacuzzi sex with regretted so much she killed herself.

Wait isn't that a Louis CK joke?

My coworkers sister killed herself last week, the funeral was today. She blames this show for being the trigger to it and that her sister was obsessed as being remembered young and perfect and didn't want to age or some shit. She was a qt too. I'll give her props though her family went out to the restaurant and asked if she wanted anything and all she said was "something to warm me up when you get back" and then she hung herself in the coat closet.

Here's her photo

Where's her photo?

She doesnt exist. That user was lying, he is a lying liar
You silly billy goat

It's flavor of the month normalfag shit.

The first episode was laugh out loud funny, but it kinda died down after the initial shock. Boring overall but the shock school shooter twist at the end makes me wanna see season 2 unfortunately.

Does the show take place in the 50s?

No it takes place in modern times.

what did they mean by this?

Does everyone in American high school dress like a retard?

If you mean like a 50's greaser no. If like a retard in other ways then yes, some of them do.

Why aren't they getting bullied for it?

boy Netflix series turned to shit real fast

Why do women always choose shitty methods for suicide? There are much easier and surely much less painful ways than slitting your wrists.

Anti-bullying campaigns in the US have been huge since the late 90s iirc. I don't know how big they were before that because I wasn't old enough to have it shoved down my throat.

They've done studies and for whatever reason women choose less fatal suicide methods. Men will go for hanging, jumping off a bridge, bullet to the head etc. while women prefer taking pills, slit wrists in the bathtub and so on. Women account for only 30% of suicides but about 80% of failed suicide attempts

bitches want attention

this

Now you got my interest. Do we get to see him go full edgelord or does it cut to black?

sad how capitalism causes all this mental illness
"dont pay attention, pay the rent"

whatever, jeremy

Fuck you buddy

m.legacy.com/obituaries/thestarphoenix/obituary.aspx?n=tori-hanson&pid=185434869&referrer=0&preview=True

Who in modern times use fucking audio cassette?

They're starting to make a comeback with hipsters and audiophile shitters

It's gay and sucks.
Shit's for SWPL faggot cucks.

It´s pretty boring

I blame Guardians of the Galaxy for that.

It was happening before that. Anyway I thought hipsters hated capeshit

They don't actually want to die, they just want attention.