What is the difference between here and 4chan?

What is the difference between here and 4chan?

I don't really browse either, but I agree with most of the views on each board. I guess what I'm wondering is, what makes Holla Forums different than 4chan?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - YOU HAVE TO GO BACK)

Fuck off, retard. Maybe halfchan will tolerate your faggotry.

We pretty much hate any right wing political movement that doesn't involve shitposting about frogs. 4chan seems to be filled with much more retards, but in the grand scheme of things, they're much more conducive to achieving right-wing goals because they actually like movements and groups besides themselves.

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT

what makes OP's penis different from a real one? if you are born with a vagina you should stick to who you really are - a twat

We are a bunch of people posting on a pacific islander sand writing board.

They are writing in hebrew on a lampshade.

OP is a reporter shill trying to write an article about us again. Fuck off op

LURK MORE

We actually accomplish things rather than shitposting.

9/10 times if you see a story on 4cuck we figured it out first and posted it there for you goys.

If you were around for the cuckening you would know we all are from 4cuck originally and came here after it became too crowded with normies and shills to continue being effective.

4cuck right now is shilled to death, completely monitored by the feds, and their Holla Forums board has been completely infiltrated.

Basically 4/pol/ has turned into Holla Forums and we're still Holla Forums.

Go away reporter, Holla Forums isn't for you…

Silly reporter…

Lurk more fgt

This.

Holla Forums potentially allows threads to last longer and have more indepth posts, which was the case circa Sep-Nov 2014.

In reality, those indepth posts are now met by the chorus of fucktards that came here from cuckchan in the other exoduses with informative retorts, like "cuck," "shill," "reddit," etc.

People will say we do things IRL, which is mostly full of shit. Large amounts of the posts here are LARPing, magical thinking, and shitposting. The people doing things and influencing are mostly on twitter or in meatspace. These are the kinds of people who Holla Forums hate for being "alt-right" even though Holla Forums matches many of the characteristics of being "alt-right".

It's like the difference between a true blue blooded Holla Forumslack and a hi fbi please let the japs sell my data to the highest bidder civic nationalist.

We're superior 2d and not your inferior 3dpd.

Why are we rising so much in ips today?

What the fuck is going on guys?

4chan is down.

unf. Praise kek.

Also, thread is bumplocked, so no need to sage. Just mock the faggot reporter.

Its not though.

Gotcha I use a theme and I miss it sometimes.

I don't know about anybody else, but the board is slow as fuck for me today. Images taking forever to load.

Its been working good for me today and yesterday, before that I had a couple bad days of peformance.

Apparently code monkey is fucking with some stuff under the hood.

It was apparently down for 6 hours today

Now what does 8/pol/ do?

We aggregate news and investigate leads to figure out what the fuck is going on in the world.

We use our memes to further our ideals, mock our opponents, and just in general have a laugh.

We have been known to raid other sites, dox and hack people to expose their crimes to the world and bring them to justice.

If you want a tldr; on our history most of us started out as degenerates, in fact quite a few were liberals, we completely absorbed the bluepill and were damn near communists who pushed degeneracy on our Holla Forums board. We grew older and as we pushed further past the realm of moral decency we saw the light, or rather the burning hell that surrounds us.

Thus we grew disgusted, many of us were posting on /n/ and saw that the way things are going in todays world would lead to the entire world falling to the pure evil we had experienced. We started exchanging dialogue on morals which pissed off our Holla Forumsrethren who had not yet come to the peak of degeneracy or would never see the light, then the politics came in we started asking why things are as bad as they are which is a no-no.

Pretty soon we were all banned to Holla Forums and thus began our crazy ride into the rabbit hole of politics.

People here are extremely smart. You'd be hard pressed to find a Holla Forumsack with an IQ under 130, mine is 147.

Aside from Holla Forumsacks we actively have members of different intelligence agencies trying to push propaganda here, the most famous being the JIDF but also the CIA, mossad, we've even had ISIS trying to push their crap here (which resulted in many of us tearing them a new asshole. I personally hacked 800 ISIS social media accounts, socially engineered them, installed malware on their computers, had a fun time for a few months before sending all their data off to the CIA and getting them killed kek). Hillary has even hired propagandists and we pushed their shit in for trying it here.

What else is there to say?

My personal views? I value truth above all else.

But since you are a reporter sent to demonize us I may as well give you enough rope to hang yourself with. We are internet nazis and russian hackers who worship a green frog named kek sometimes referred to as pepe whom was an ancient egyptian god we resurrected through the power of repeating integers and repeating his name.

Our mems are responsible for the downing of several airplanes from malaysia and now our memes are causing hillary to die.

Oh yeah, Hillary also worships moloch and sacrifices innocent animals to him.

And we are going to take over the world with our dictator/god emperor Trump and gas all the kikes, kill all the niggers, and rape all the womens with our 9,000 penises.

I don't think you understand our role. While the pendulum is swinging right, Holla Forums lite versions like 'alt right' are pulling our message to the left. These movements always get pulled to the left eventually so we are acting as our own purity check to attempt to dissuade people from compromising their newly found right positions because they have cushioning to the right of them. Faggots like Milo are hardly helping when normalfags think our movement is defined by nigger semen drinking Milo or that kike Ramzpaul.

also obligatory

We also praise kek.

Ah yes.
And don't forget some of us design industrial ovens

Can you use "cuck" some more to make yourself sound even more retarded?

The difference between 4chan Holla Forums and Holla Forums Holla Forums is that there's less moderation, anything else said here is false. Because of the slower movement and the aforementioned moderation if you want huge dumps of condensed information you should stick to this one. 4chan's Holla Forums is more up to the minute but it's hard to gather info due to the lack of moderation and speed.

Do you not even remember Holla Forumsharbour?
Lurk some newfag.

Also you sound like a complete fucking faggot speaking for a board.

No I know why I'm just saying you sound like a stupid faggot with no original thoughts when you overuse it like that.

Less obvious shitposting here. Bait is bit more easily though.

Oh yeah, and mr. reporter if you think you're going to destroy just know we literally have MI5, CIA, mossad, JIDF, etc. working 24/7 to try to beat us and undermine us and…
WE'RE WINNING

Shut the fuck up, anyone who lurks here for any length of time can make these same fucking observations. Crawl back to your cuckshed.

Oh I'm sorry for offending your sensibilities by not coming up with some grandiose, bullshit verbiage to appease your retarded ass.

Nobody cares but you and you are the most insignificant person on the planet.

What's it like being autistic?

I will say that OP is a major faggot for not responding to their own thread.

Kill yourself reporter.

Please take your 'hurr durr's back to >>>/tumblr/, thanks. This is their lingo, not ours.

After spending the last week on 4chan, I can tell you….

4chan has WAY more hillary shills.

Like, lots more.

And each one is dumber than the last.