Germans of Reddit, is the immigration crisis really as bad as some sources are portraying?

GERMANY YES!

Seriously, I bet you can't read through this thread without raging. I'd archive it but archiving plebbit threads always screws them up.

reddit com/r/AskReddit/comments/52kvpm/serious_germans_of_reddit_is_the_immigration

I sincerely hope that it's just a shill thread and isn't truly representative of Germany's political atmosphere because they are beyond saving if it's not.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/12/08/65-percent-of-syrian-refugees-cant-read-and-write-join-workforce/
archive.is/BYDZb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some more highlights

This is all due to America's most successful cultural export, White Guilt.

It's mostly mischlings, Turks and drugged up college students replying.

Obviously, its reddit.

Why do people keep making these threads.

So anyone that doesn't want to bend over and take syrian cock is racist?

Consent morality is cancer

germans are castrated
what can you expect of a country where all alpha men were betrayed by the west and killed

forgot to sage

White guild is a symptom of the symphony that is created out of chaos and logos. Partly using the magic frogs words.
Refugees are flodding the country, which materializes in the center of cities means transportation and socializing stuff, which will fuel "confirmation bias". If you would take an observer in 2013-2014 and instantly warp him into the current year you will notice a drastic change.
The selected comments are made by people that are either delusional, braindead or shills.
If you put your finger in this soup you will know how peoples behaviours and political affilations change and the ones in the middle will feel a lot of tension, which evokes certain emotional reactions to it.
Merkel is like a figure that plays tetris, the pieces come in randomly and she thinks that if she rotates them in a certain way, the stack wont pile up and vanish. That is the great american export.

These are either libcucks living in pretty safe areas or shills. Most Germans I've talked to hate the immigration.

lmao
dailycaller.com/2015/12/08/65-percent-of-syrian-refugees-cant-read-and-write-join-workforce/
archive.is/BYDZb

I'll never understand this mentality. Isn't it better to know what your enemy is thinking?

Oh fuck off

Yup. reddit is gone for good. I mean, it was always bad but that's it. You got r/the_theDonald and that's it. That site is pozzed through and through.

Do you guys think its a coincidence that Ive recently have become kinda neet and I've been getting quite a bit of dubs lately?

Phew, That was close.

It is not like the west is doing exactly the same, today i learned that the brits dont allow trashbins in certain parts of their cities due to the possibilty of them being used as bomb hiding places.
But then again i ask myself where do i BIN THAT KNIFE. I assume that the solution would be designated knife binning trash bins.
But then i got a new job for gender studies scholars, they should analyize the gender of cctvs. Are they creepers which indicates they are male, or are they motherly guardians that keep you save like those feminie trash bins where those male knifes go, or are public trash bins, male since they could be used as an explosive expression of male aggression?

I think those important questions shouldnt be silenced and addressed accordingly.
But then again are there feminine cctvs and male cctvs? Or is that just a bit too binary and none inclusive, what about smartphones and regular cameras? Do they change their gender according to their use? So you can have a male smartphone and a female one, and female and a male trashbin. But if the female trashbin takes in all the knifes which are somehow phallic shaped isnt that a reenforcement of the patriarchy? And if the CCTVs are handled by british intelligence services, are they all hermaphrodites, so they can handle those male and female cctvs and trashbins without a gender binary confirmation bias?

But then again we have to be creative to counter the binning of the trash bins, since people produce waste, we either have to ban people, which is somehow paradox since we need maintain population growth, or we ban waste. So this raises the question if people can only consume goods that produce no waste or the waste will selfdestruct within of 5 secs. So the waste is a secret agent message, but this would mean all the waste is russian, infiltrating the british society. So we have to create peacefull trashbins with a sign "do not place a bomb here" since the trash the trash has to be russian to evoporate within 5secs.
And that gives us the story line of a new movie "binning impossible" with con ruse as the main actor.

But con ruse is helpless, asking the NSA, the national sorting agency for help. But the NSA says, we need all that precious trash to sort. But con ruse thinks about making the trash vanish in the first place, and so he summons hillary clinton since she makes shit dissapear, and that even leaves the federal binning intelligence puzzled.

This thread tells us nothing new. It's pointless "i bet it makes you rage xDDD" shit.