MEME FACTORY OPEN

IT IS NOW OPEN WAR

They have called us out from the shadows
It is time to show them what we can really do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47CVTnVYkv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's some OC (archived sources check out).

These two took me longer than I care to admit but I'm trying to do my part. Hopefully some more talented and autistic anons can pitch in.

Lurk moar.

Welcome Shlomo.

They didn't call us out from the shadows. We are the shadows.

Sage for your failure to understand. An hero immediately.

Thats pathetic

Fucking saved.

That's a lewd alley.

Those can't be the only examples of Hillary's flagrant corruption.

Shit tier OC but dubs demands.

OPEN FIRE!

ALL THE GOVERNMENTS TWITTERS!

THEY MUST BE OURS!

THEIR DOXXS. WE MUST HAVE THEM!

10/10 saved

Absolutely not, the funny thing is that when I was looking for specific articles I wanted to include (chick getting maced, fishing wire trump sign) there was 10 more to pick from.

I just kept it to a minimum so it's easy for a normie to swallow.

haha I'm trying nigger
more OC

Should have started the thread with these, they're gold

Ummmmmm.
Well I learned today there is basically an ant equivalent of the jews, and they turn the whole colony into cuck ants.

with the second webm, someone could edit the superjail theme song inferring she is returning to hell
The line starts at 2:05 and ends at 2:15
youtube.com/watch?v=47CVTnVYkv8

What a surprise you dumb faggot.

Good work.

First one got an update.

"Diversity in a society is just like your smartphone, you dont run just a single app on it."
"Only a strong man can lift those that cant. Strong men uplift their women, together we lift hillary."
"hillary might be stumpling… towards presidency."
"mind over matter, hillary over trump."
"Trump works hard, hillary works harder."

Hillary and her base, defended themselves to the point they are knocked unconsicousnous, the modern tale of rocky balboa. It doesnt matter how much you are worth, it is about the hits you can take, and we took all her hits with her. When she stumpled we stumpled, when all those bigotry and racism and adverstity that flared up like a wildfire, we held up our heads. And even if we all stumpled together even if we are in dire need of some urgent help, we maintain and held up what made america great. Great women like hillary clinton, and even if our body betrayed us, we wont betray this great nation and sometimes you have to stumble to stand. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
We are the tierd, we are poor in wealth and in health, but we will breathe free. The MVP is she.

Oh hillary, what a battle you overcame. You started out from a poor family, as a brave, young modern women in this world made for men. From a time even the most basic, mundane things were loaded with all those things you fiercely fight against from the day your draw your first breath, till the day you will paint your last one on this canvas called life, and her sister called struggle. Your ideals and your grace and your mind never betrayed you, just like your fellow brothers and sister. And now your body betrays you, the vehicle that your mind steered. A ship ship swimming in the sea, in this storm only a strong idependent woman could handle. The modern captian being a light in the sea of darkness of the old world. And now the old world came to haunt you, the old world of sex and gender of nature instead of nurture. In this post modern world, the old appeared so vile, so brutal. But we shall overcome, we shall overcome that nature our very nature, that drawing board that existed from the dawn of time, that drew us with breasts and hips. And the colour red, like the fullmoon as our reminder. A cycle of red, going round and round until we reach the day of enlightenment, a pausea relief in our primitive nature.

And our fellow brothers that help us navigate, they make the river and the sea quiet, no obstacles, no dam that stows it. And it is so quiet, peacefull and reliable and we can see so clearly on that sea.

And that drawing board must be made by god, good and evil, living side by side. Or is all a shade of grey, maybe there is no male and female, maybe our confirmation bias misleads us and most people that have breasts also got dicks? Do we really know? Do we pull down the pants of every human that has visible breasts to confirm that? Assuming that every human that has breasts also has a vagina is a bolt assumption. Did you ever meet a person that looked like a bum but was a fighter pilot? [Insert anecdotal story] that contradicts common perception to come to an [insert elaborate enlightened conclusion].
Arent we all genderfluid dickgirls that love smartphones and hillary clinton?
Diversity is like hillary clinton and an apple app. A lot of bugs but at least it is expensive.

WE are the jew, thanks for all the ideas to jew.
You made your bed now you lie in it.

These are some pretty poor maymays bro.
Don't force it.

requesting a series of new poo poo pepe cartoons featuring trump and shillary

Also had one idea of a new one. Basically it would be a few of the "bee yourself pepes" swirling around hillaries head with her trying to wish them away.

You can't force memes. They need to be bred naturally. They'll emerge naturally from the depths if need be.

Nice dubs.
Did we ever hear Back from that poor Ruskie trapped in the Illegal Meme Factory?

I volunteer my services. I can gif anything video off Youtube. Just give me a video link and what timeframe you want gif'd and I'll post it here for you.

I'm still new at this so pls no bully, but let's run it up the flagpole and see how many of you faggots salute

**any video

No, but this is so recent it's memorable to normies without even having to have them fact check it.

I also think the use of days of the week, rather than dates is great, as it hammers home just how fas she covers up lies with other lies.

What happens to our meme powers after Trump wins? We'll need some new targets.

(checked for Kek)
Posting shit memes I cooked up yesterday.

To save the white race

We make america great and rout out rats where ever they may hide.

Show them no memes, just hard facts with infographics.

Is this the white nationalist thread? I brought my propaganda!

OC incoming, need some help on who to substitute for characters.

Trump - Crono
Frog - Pepe
Marle - Ivanka
Ayla - Ann Coulter
Robo - ?
Lucca - ?
Magus - ?

I kek, if that's OC, good work user.
Instead of Trolly, put Pepe.

Could we get a compilation of all the new leaks, at least the juiciest ones?

I wanna make more info boards a la but I can't sit still enough to sift thru all of them..

Does someone have the Meme Starter Kit copypaste?

The one that explains GIMP and such?

Are you joking?

pretty gay tbh fam

reported

Your image contains a hint.

White women are factories which make more white people. In fact, there is no way to make a white person without a white woman.

The jews lad. We never let up, we never rest. Onward to final victory!

who are you faggots that post this shit that makes no sense?

makes more sense than.

I got Milo Sam and even niggers getting Ko'd but no a double headed eagel is totally normal its the imperial eagle. You are being disengenuous you should be challenged in your beleifs but not confused I do not want to tell you what It means because I got the rest of the song to do but there are multiple ripe themes and this is disengenuous. It could be shit but to say its nonsensicle it just like when people pretend they do not know what the oathbreaker is its just like when shills ask "What was 9/11 staged? I don't get it" Its not for you then,