Ginger Cunt Gets Triggered by MAGA Chalking

youtube.com/watch?v=DQMocUMpO98

THAT'S RIGHT NIGGER SLAVE, GET USED TO CLEANING THAT WALL. ONCE IT GOES UP YOU'LL HAVE A LOT MORE OF IT TO CLEAN.

Wait, this still works?

Soon having certain thoughts will be considered assault.

I cant wait to beat the fuck out of a shitlib with my mind!
It's gonna be sweet!

Just an attention whore. She hasn't had dick in a long time so she's starting something petty in order to get a reaction from some boys. Trouble is, there aren't many in her circle, and she'll proceed living miserably.

She'll keep trying to make everyone else as miserable as she is.

On the other hand, CopperCab seems to be transitioning nicely.

pretty much this

kek
Came here to post the same thing

She just needs copious amounts of a monogamous White dick, appropriate discipline and retraining and she'll be fine.

"The greatest cure against female psychosis is pregnancy" - Mark Twain

I could almost restrain myself from throwing this mental defective into the bog if it kept its degeneracy private.

But then it has to go blubbering on YouTube to encourage others to follow its lead. They just never shut the fuck up do they?

The only flaw with the idea is what poor fucking potato would get stuck with that duty? I'd pity the ignorant spaghetti-O eating bastard.

She just needs a firm hand and intense de-programming and she might be salvageable. But I'm not volunteering.

Don't worry. I think he actually tried to kill himself.
His twitter is filled with bullshit attention seeking posts.
@coppercab

Not scared of the alternative.

BITCH NEEDS TO LISTEN TO MOONMAN'S UPCOMING HIT SINGLE "THE NEXT KEKISODE" ON LOOP TBH
BITCH QUIT TALKIN', CRIP WALK IF YOU DOWN WITH THE FASC
TAKE A BULLET WITH SOME DICK AND TAKE THIS RARE PEPE ON THIS JET
OUT OF TOWN, PUT IT DOWN FOR THE FOLLOWER OF KEK
AND IF YO' ASS GON' CRY, BITCH SHUT YO' TRAP
BUILD WALL EVERYDAY!

Not surprising. Hopefully it's successful soon.

We should probably dox her and mail her chalk.

Jesus christ

Reminder to everyone here that you will live long enough to see Americans call these people shills in person.

God I hate white women so much. Look at that sub-human trying to use her fucking tears to sway group consensus. Someone should tie her up, drag her to a ghetto, undress her, and let the niggers rape and kill her. I'm so god damn sick of white women's emotions.

Why does every single person in that video talk like an illiterate dunce? Can none of them, right or left, successfully articulate what the fuck they are on about?

Whoa, whoa, easy there Mordecai. This is about feminists, not all white women.

What do you think we've been doing with meme magic for the last year or so, if not beating up shitlibs with our collective mind?

Studies have shown that people on the right can understand of the views of the left (not agree with them), but the leftists are literally incapable of understanding the views of the right.

Which of the two is the inferior group that needs to be purged? LEFTISTS

They triggered some dumbfuck, got her on camera sperging out and now it immortalized forever on the interwebs. They set out to do exactly what they accomplished.

This wasn't supposed to be an hour long interview in a studio over policy issues.

webm

dubs confirm.

You know what, if these cunts can't even logically evaluate a position, why are we letting them shape the culture of western civilization? Liberal Arts and similar degrees lead people to become writers, journalists, artists etc. Many of these professions directly or indirectly shape public discourse and opinion.

I honestly think there should be an exam to make sure these cunts are logically all there before allowing them to shape our culture.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Having certain thoughts will be considered assault?

Not with Trump & Pence, my friend.

Are you sure that's a female?

I'm with her now that she has the redheads

kinda hard to knock up a tranny.

If this dumb bitch was so triggered by some Trump chalk, why the fuck didn't she just walk away and mind her own fucking business?

She wouldn't be a leftist otherwise