Australia is irrelevant

Australian's are annoying
Every time a global event happens, their politicians just take the side of whatever they think is most popular and say "me too" as if they are some how relevant. Are Aussie politicians the most annoying in global politics? Here in Singapore our politicians mainly deal in domestic matters.

Fuck off, cunt

No YOU fuck off. Our politicians stay out of things that aren't our business. You Aussies gotta stick your nose into everything and show your "opinions" all the time. For example with the North Korea situation the US is like hey cut that out and off to the side your Aussie ambassadors are like "YEAH WE AGREE, YEAH!!", fuck off no-one cares about you convicts, just shut up and keep buying our loans.

Ya flamin galah!

As a leaf I'm glad that australia exists, if they didn't we would be the most irrelevant anglo nation

Uh, gay!

No

did an emu kick you in the head?

My understanding is that the family of your dear late autocrat (your only politician in a 1 party state) are arguing over if a cult of personality should be instituted so that the first son can start running your politics

Unfortunately the Aussie government is deep in bed with Five Eyes and all that shit, and Australia is basically a US base in South East Asia, and so we have to toe the line. The ANZUS treaties basically make us a military subsidiary of the US.
Also, we have most of the world's uranium.
Personally I too wish our politicians would shut the fuck up, close the fucking borders, and just stay out of shit and let the rest of the world forget about us. But that's not globalism, and globalism is good, goy.

that's our own domestic affairs, we don't bother the world with our "opinions". What direct stake does Australia have in North Korea, Ukraine, France? Ours is little so we don't say anything. But your dumb politicians hopping off to the side to comment "yeah me too, I am also a good guy". Australians have no influence, they just follow other larger nations around. Nobody cares about your dumb Aussie opinions, you'r all descendants of convicts and retarded monkeys.

If you weren't mad enough, when the Australian government participated in sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine fiasco, you guys lost billions in meat exports over to Russia just because Australia felt it had to "be a good guy" too. The nosy behaviour of your politicians in global affairs is having adverse effects on your population.

ewwwww u r nigger skinned asians. talking about relevancy, japan, china and south korea are the only important asians. fat gross pasty people go to ur country to fuck ur gross monkey looking girls.

australia is a relatively small country but is more economically and socially thriving then most countries. we tend to say "yes yes" to whatever the US and majority is siding with cause we dont want to enter any dick measuring gorilla contests and want u monkey nations to stay the fuck out. we doing good here. we wanna keep it that way.

BUT FUCK MUSLIMS

the point is we don't comment on international affairs we're uninvolved with, unlike you convicts.

Fair suck of the sav mate, your pollies are probably too busy lining their pockets with our bhp shekels to give two shits about the rest of the world.

we rarely get involved either. sometimes we are forced to comment which is why we do. why so fucking but hurt anyway you chink nigger? whats ur problem?

It's true and the political apathiness amongst Aussies is high due to the politican's immature behaviour.

Aussie don't give a shit about anyone or anything - that's why we get along with everyone.

Because every time a global event happens, the news story breaks, relevant parties speak and then randomly outta nowhere the Australian ambassador sticks in and just agrees and nods. It's just so odd. The Australians have no involvement whatsoever but their politicians are always in the background inserting their presence into it.

Not as annoying as illiterates.

Wtf r u talking about? R u mentally stable?

Oh yes… he must be a Queenslander… say no more!

f

kys

Tsukihi?