Kikebook Goes Full Zionist

Kikebook Is Collaborating With The Israeli Government To Determine What Should Be Censored

archive.fo/EFJXj

DoTR when?

Already in the catalog

Like nigga wtf, just move away from the screen

We can mark today as the day words officially became more dangerous than actual exploding people.

i'm on my laptop and dont have access to shit

This is really gross tbh

Kike controlled governments have the monopoly on physical force, either overt (army, police), or covert (various "extremists").

But they don't have control over the memes. That's why they are more terrified of "online extremism" than someone with a suicide belt.

kill yourself newfag

you stink like a rat

What the fuck are you even doing

Remember.

well, considering the words of a pedophile warlord is why they blow themselves up to begin with it's not really much of a stretch.

Today? Oh no, it's been like this for years now.

And I know the reason why this is, but none of you will like my answer.

To put it simply, the worst is yet to come.

What we're going through now is an assault on words, language, and expression itself, in keeping with the ongoing niggering of the human race

Nothing unexpected here, if anything, I would've thought they would've been doing that from day 1.

An assault, yes, but it's the reason for the assault on expression that's the most important detail.

Why is it that no one is able to simply shrug off words or ideas that they deem "mean" or "unacceptable" at an individual level?

because that wouldn't make the money nor would it give them attention.

They have been doing that from day 1. It's just that now that they have an excuse for why they're doing it, they can safely admit it.

Haha nigga just close your eyes nigga just turn off the computer.

+1 for the gif work
-1000000000 for the content

Truly stomach churning.

Israel is an extremist nation literally founded upon terrorism. How the fuck does kikebook promote progressive bullshit and then support zionism? BLM already made it clear Israel is to be blacked out.

thx don

Israel only supports multiculturalism for its enemies. They know that the multicult is harmful, so they don't impose it on their own nation.

because its run by jews you stupid fuck.

Holla Forums needs to be purged

RIP AND TEAR

CLEANSE THE CANCER

summer can't end soon enough.

THANKS, DON

tnx doc. Don

Wait, so a jew can racemix and dilute the "pure" jewish blood as long as they contribute to global kikery, and they won't get kicked out of the religion?

You're used to european jews who like to interchangeably claim to be white. But Judaism exists in Africa and Asia in different forms. The difference is linguistic and cultural differences mean "historic" jews are second class at best even in Israel, since African jews are basically persona non grata.

Chinese jews are essentially barely jewish because the surviving translations of the Torah are apparently super garbled and at best you had maybe a couple hundred people across the nation who had the most vague idea of what a Jew even IS. Filter on top of that athiestic communism on top of that existing condition and you realize WHY there aren't too many "authentic" Jews in China.

Current efforts basically amount to rounding up a bunch of random people and claiming they were always jews, while having the "real" jews either teach them or intermarry(with the wealthy natives obviously, Chinese jews don't have any actual money and are thus only worthwhile to get your foot in the door).

Cuckerberg is likely part of a plan to move onto the next host (China). He even tried to get President Xi to name his child.

Seeing as the chinks already idolise halfbreeds (would be interesting to see when that started, Jew influenced?), I wouldn't be surprised if you see an increasing amount of Jews marrying chinks just before they pull the pin on the economy.

So essentially jews are doing what they do best, in marriage and power. Would make sense with zuckerberg's intent on getting internet to third world countries, so he can have them subverted.

THANKS DON

checked