Megabots

In about 2 hours, Japan and the US are going to have a live fight between two mechs, both full sized.

go.twitch.tv/megabotsinc

Anyone else watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tanks-alot.co.uk/product/chieftain-tank/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no but let me know how it goes

I've known about this for years. They finally found big enough scissors?

beat me to it :^3

one "mech" is just a vaguely man shaped cockpit ontop of an old CAT excavator chassis. The other "mech" is an overpriced airsoft toy with form over function bullshit.

The only thing this fight will prove is how stupid non man sized exosuits are. it's cool in cartoons but in reality i want results, especially when the kuratas costs 1.4 million amerishekels.

The guns are actually not going to be used at all. This is mele only.

yes

i knew they wouldn't be, it's still going to be a boring fight. im not sure kuratas even has the arm strength to swing any basic melee attack so im pretty sure this is just going to be million dollar sumo.

They have overhauled the kuratas in some manner. Unsure how.

i'd take a guess that they swapped the servos for pressure actuated pistons if they want it to be able to box or use weapons, if that's what they've done it will likely have one possible attack per limb. not sure what other options would be open to them.

Long time follower of this event here
>please come to /m/

it's still like an hour and a half? man idk. this will be awesome in 5 years i guess that's good

going to /m/ with some natural and organic memes

>>>/premium/

it's pre-recorded too. cant find any info on who won.

looks like a wolf humping a human. That's what I honestly thought it was before I clicked the thumbnail.

Apparently the only thing they cut out were the repairs in between each match.

fucking lame. it's going to be 20 different camera angles all switching to slo mo. i hope for like Bas Rutten open hand slap UFC shit with this but it's so hard to be optimistic these days

thats not the point. the point is they're going to make us wait another hour to watch padded out espn tier bullshit when all i want to know is which of the non-viable richboy toy mechs "won"

ive got it if thats what you are into

apparently my ass sings lullabies and the US had to fix conflict in the middle east. your mech love turned you normalfag

a legitimate wolf humping a human? Okay sure, show me.

how long is this state funded farce going to go for? 15 mins mite be tolerable, but we all know it's going to be milked despite being "unedited sans repairs"
which btfw is bullshit.

Iwanna fuck the robots

im pretty sure whoever wins the first round will be the overall victor. im just going to stick around til that then promptly fuck off.

robots are lame, they don't even smell or taste like a real woman. You need to exercise your senses.

how long has twitch chat been like this? is it legit favela invested or is it a shitpost?

this is a bad thing how?

they should be, but where'd user get "unedited other than repairs" from?
hate that

For about 2 hours now.

I guess you've never had sex then

brazil v. aussie shitpost bots. i'd watch that

Legit favela. they're drawing mecha fanites from the entire web (170k eyeballs one hour early).
see link, skip to 1.14, yes the channels looks like nerd cancer.

i am become an avatar of hatred or disgust and can't decide.

Personally im in the depression phase.

sounds right now that it's sunk in. idk man, sometimes the gravity of it all kills the fun.

use alcohol all of the time and pick a target, embrace your hatred. For me, my target is kikes. Pick whatever you want. As long as you stay mad at a target, you will always be angry and won't have to deal with depression. Also, drink a lot of alcohol, did I mention that already?

tanks-alot.co.uk/product/chieftain-tank/
cheer yourself up with some surplus tanks user, less than 1/20th the cost of the kuratas.

i guess youve never been shitdicked, then

I have, and I loved it. I especially loved the smell of her gas when she puffed her warm sweetness in my face. I love all the smells that come from a girl.

escapism is great, but sometimes it just crashes over the walls. whatever, it's a fucking robot tv show, who cares.

it's not escapism if the target you pick is a real threat

it is if all you do is whinge online. may as well pick ayys

Then start learning how to handle and construct ordnance to take out your targets IRL

all right anons, place your bets.
how many times will it go slo mo in the first round?
How many camera angles will they use?

gimme ten dollars on three times, chief.

which i'm sure you're totally doing because you used the word "ordinance". you're just another depressed faggot lost in the rush of rapidly constructed reality, only delusional.

No, I used the word "ordnance". There is a difference.

I was when I was a teen, like you. Now I take control of my own reality.

we got 10 funbux on 3x slo mo in the first round.

No, by bombing synagogues once every 6 months or so and infiltrating kike communities in between.

oh ya? you buy one of those groucho marx glasses sets with the curly fry sideburns in between bombing synagogues? sounds fun, tell me more.

I always wear Aviators while on duty.

we could've had a real moment. one of the very few left in our society. but you had to either larp as a /bmw/ warrior or false flag them. fuck off m8, the totally real giant mech warrior show is about to start

The aviators are to make me stand out, see. I like to hide in plain sight. If I'm one of those guys who just tries to act like the pack, people will think I'm full of shit. You just don't know the game.

this level of promotion and any less than 4 slo mos during first round and i'll post some old shit this weekend.

zzz

35 mins of background video before the fucking duel

what the fuck is with this gay as shit theme for kuratas.

and now they're just padding the stream with videos that are already freely available online.

at a guess, burgers paid more to win

BUT IT'S FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS WHICH I HEARD ARE MECHAS TO US NERDS. LIKE NEON GEO METRO-DANDELION THE ANIME SERIES FROM JAPAN

just noticed twitch has an IRL category luuuul

who else will build femenist mechs to combat the male gaze if not them?

am i the only person finding it hilarious that neither team can even keep the rust off of their shitty scrap-iron boondoggles?

they're fucking mechs and you use cornstarch?

what time it starts?

me in the mech tests tbh

ten mins

11 more m inutes of steve brulee

is that top cheer shit on twitch real money?

every chat feature is full on paypig mode with twitch.

jesus. i hope one of you anons is savvy enough to exploit this whole trend

it's been tempting me for a while now. im just not sure what to focus on.

politics and nerd culture are both en vogue. the overarching theme is self promotion or signaling, but i've no ideas other than Trump twitter apparel. One line pro, the other anti. Just copying tweets on cheap shirts, stickers, hats would make a killing.

time to watch krapatas get destroyed by a piece of old farm machinery dressed up as a person.

i didn't know sea cows liked mechs

they don't, money talks however

HOLY FUCK, ENOUGH. JUST PUSH METAL INTO OTHER METAL ALREADY

no! not until you do business with autodesk!!

k

i don't understand why i would want to watch this

that was pretty weeb tier hahaha

oh look, the moment mechs are tasked with actual fighting, they turn into robotwars tier rammers. what a shock.

ya but like pacific rim was a movie. it's worth it for all the disappointment i'm imagining on retards faces

just because they built mechs with extensive functionality doesn't mean the operator in control of them has the skill to utilize those functions to their fullest extent

Iron Glory got it's asshole rammed in a heartbeat. Can't wait to see Eagle Prime fuck this up too.

I'm feeling disappointed

ya, had that cornstarch landed it would've been gg

I know Hitler thought Japs were millions of times better than anglos, but no need to be that graphic.

they both broke? HAHAHAHA.

the only good ending will be "in memory of the pilots whose lives were lost"

this is so scripted it hurts.

what is beautiful about this is it could be the beginning of something really cool… if they get more funding they get bigger and faster robots. if this hits off then it will one day, decades from now, be what we dream of. this is like looking at the beginning of anything. its meek and shitty. but one day it could be something cool