Hungarian Mayor exposes the UN

Hungarian Mayor exposes the UN and the current US leadership, about their part in the migration crisis.

Pls spread this.

Other urls found in this thread:

www60.zippyshare.com/v/hSYHQGHJ/file.html
w2eu.info/
refugeeinfo.eu/
bordermonitoring.eu/
rescue.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Bump. Nice video.

BASED HUNGARY

Bamp

Bump

Based Mayor

Trump's new plan to increase birthrate among working class people (whites).
Tax reductions for multiple children, and money set aside for the dependant elderly.

BASED HUNGARY

That Soros namedrop. Based.

normies won't watch a 17 min long video. can this be shortened?

Why is this allowed?

When's part two coming out?

I wanna sit innawoods next to some Hungarian road and shoot them all.

Fuck yes.

Where is Hungarian border user?

I agree. The mayor doesn't actually start talking till 2:48. A vid with only him would be useful. I hope some anons here can webm the good stuff.all of it is good stuffi dont into webm

Fuck you.

Reported.

This vid by itself is a huge redpill about this crisis.

The mayor is Torockai László, I recommend Holla Forumsacks to follow him as he is always very based.

I love this man. He is famous here already.

Absolutely amazing.

Why didn't we fucking listen?

This is some triggering shit. Nice find, OP.

I think the images of the rioting muds are quite powerful and should be kept. I think superimposing the mayor's words over the shitskins vids with the subtitles at the bottom would shorten the video quite significantly and double its impact.

i think all liberal hipster faggots should be presented with a proposition: become a police officer.
i bet that not only their mentality regarding issues will change considerably (because they don't even care about the interest of security of others), but they will change their approach or be fired or worse. they would fail miserably.

i don't have kids. maybe it's because i have nephews and nieces, but i when i consider their security, my family's security, extended family, friends, etc… i harden up.

there's no room to be liberal when you have people to protect: and not just any people, as only a fool would protect their murderer, but the people who you have a duty to protect.
perhaps this should be the strategy to deal with these vermin.

glad to have Hubgary for my neighbors, tbh.

give em hell, lads

*Hungary
*phonepostan

bump

Bump. Required viewing, should be spread on kikebook and twatter as well.

Hate to say it but the intro turns normies away and they'll stop watching before the mayor even gets to speak

The intro may put some people off that would otherwise be more receptive to the message the mayor is presenting.

That was a GREAT video….

Full of useful information, especially about the border infiltration tactics that the muslims are using to slip into europe (I'm under 18!!!)

IT really is shitty that the EU is completely controlled by muslim puppets, and their jewish controllers…

You see stories on the news all of the time, telling people to be welcoming and accepting of these "Refugees", and then as soon as they enter into europe, they proceed to leech off of taxpayer funds, and rape and murder their way through as many white people as possible.

Anyone who doesn't already see that this is a warfare tactic disguised as a "Humanitarian Effort" really needs to get their head, or financial connections examined.

Anyways, rant aside…

BASED HUNGARY

We need some mayors like that in the US, to be honest.

Of all the thing we have, this is the thing we need to spread the most.

Nice. Spread it everywhere.

bump

bump

bump

Going to watch it tomorrow.

PHYSICAL REMOVAL WHEN ??

It's coming. Why won't it start?

Yea, they were equipped with literal instruction manuals about where to go for the best gibs, and how to subvert laws.

This is a hostile invasion, initiated my thd EUs leadership… obviously kikes… for the purposr of causing chaos for profit… (and of course white genocide).

Indeed. I called it 3 years ago. Hungary is on a good path though. You have good military but also various paramilitary, for instance Garda and Betyars

bump

Video got uploaded again for some reason.

Why the fuck did this thread go unnoticed?!? You have a world leader showing proof that EU (((leaders))) are promoting the invasion!!

Sticky this!!!! Spread it like wildfire!!

I agree it should be.

better webm that shit before it gets shoahd for good

Bump

It's shoah'd!

I hope someone had the brains to download it…?

user showed its reuploaded here

Bump for visibility.

Here is a 720p backup.
www60.zippyshare.com/v/hSYHQGHJ/file.html

The next thing that needs to be done is a DDoS takedown of the websites that are providing this info for invaders.

The targets:
w2eu.info/
refugeeinfo.eu/

Who can take these absolutely disgusting sites out?

Thanks for the mirror.

Add bordermonitoring.eu/ on the list.

Pics related are the guys that deserve a free pizza delivery.

The largest organization so far, that supports those mentioned before, is the International Rescue Committee.

rescue.org/

no webm

way to go goys

Good luck in cramping a 17 minute video into 8MB (file size limit).

Bump!

why not just have more than one webm then?

The intro is fine, most of it is taken directly from "With Open Gates" which was nearly 20 minutes of rioting shitskins that got millions of views

bumping this shit

STICKY THIS SHIT

We didn't just come full circle. It's a fucking möbius strip.

bump

bump

Cool. Actual decent opponents.
I hope they start doing very violent things soon, then I can wake more countrymen up and
Volk ans Gewehr!
Schlagt eure Plager tot!
Rettet das Land!

Schnippen Schnappen!