Lets gather round and share our tales of hating

John "McBrain"
"Hanoi" John
Etc…

Other urls found in this thread:

imgflip.com/tag/mitch mcconnell?page=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brain pain mccain is based, anti-cain shills are not welcome here

Whats wrong with trannies in the millitary?

absolutely nothing this is a TIDF shill thread

Fuck "Songbird" McCain, he's probably drinking gentile blood to keep himself going.

giving someone high on hormones with a 70% suicide rate who need to spend 3 hours every day sitting with a dildo shoved on their gaping constantly rotting wound where their penis was a rifle is not really effective.
Soldiers often have to go weeks without access to basic restrooms and shit on jeeps in front of their own squad while on the field, you don't want mentally ill individuals there.

How long has he been milking his POW status?

it's the only reason we know his name, he'll never stop. the guy's entire identity is based on being a "victim". Not sure why anything he does is surprising given that

suicide yourself
mccain isn't for sale like the other circle jerkers
you are not welcome here

so i take it you're some sort of military expert, a general perhaps?
or are you a pasty little shit who faps to anime?
not even the military wants to kick out trans, they're making trump issure an official policy guide, which will never happen btw, but thats not the point.
if the military wants to keep them, why the fuck do you think you know more than they do?

constantly rotting wound detected…

the majority of trannies don't actually pursue sexual reassignment surgery, just figured i'd let you in on that because you seem a bit confused on that

He won't be alive much longer, advanced brain tumor in a very old man remember, have some respect for the dead and the dying, it's a non-problem.

Right, you want to clean out the colon, remove the butt-plug in the house, the republican Bitch Mcconnell.

imgflip.com/tag/mitch mcconnell?page=3

actually, insane people would make better souljas, as their lack of logic or social skills allows them to yahh trick yahh the enemy

"We should always support Israel, no matter what"
-John Mccain

what a hero!

same as trump tbh

(insofar as being a slavepuppet to israel is concerned)

Congress is the same. The president changed but congress never did.

Did you pass elementary school?

You are a retard, lad. I am talking about Trump's recent UN speech in which he figuratively bent over and lifted down his pants, spread his asshole for Israel and reassured them of their perpetual position of being our greatest ally and greatest focus, our continued efforts in the middle east which serve to support them which he is fully behind, his shilling for one of Netanyahu's campaigns, his zionist cocksucking at AIPAC, his prizes from Israel that he has framed in his office. He has never shown anything but overt undying support for Israel - it's really unclear to me why Holla Forums got behind him so full force. from the perspective of him being a stepping stone in the right direction towards closed borders, i can understand that, but to think he would do anything on a geopolitical scale that would run counter to Israel's interests is nonsense, and he will NEVER do that.
kys tbh

Is there an argument for being hostile towards Israel except muh Talmud?

meep meep he's just bitter cause he lost to obama-san

it's just universal infinite dimension chess. You wouldn't understand

that's right, dance around the point
dance, monkey, dance!