Goodnight, sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/23/entertainment/roger-moore-dies/index.html?adkey=bn
renegadetribune.com/r-p-roger-moore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/23/entertainment/roger-moore-dies/index.html?adkey=bn

LINK YOU LAZY CUCK

I'm too upset

I'd stream Moonraker in remembrance if my internet wasn't absolute trash.

Sad to see him go. Moore was the best bond. First celebrity death in recent years that has actually moved me to be honest.

There, there

*unzips dick*

Plz be trolling.

GOOD NIGHT

TORY PARASITE

Guess I'll watch A View to a Kill and then maybe Cannonball Run in remembrance of best Bond tonight.

RIP

if you're gonna post b8, at least try to make it halfway believable

So that's it. The end of an era. Up until today, every actor that had played James Bond officially since 1962 was still alive and kicking.

No disrespect to the dead, but Sean Connery aged a lot better.

The shittiest bond.

RIP you limp wristed cuck faggot

you'd think with all the millions he made from movies, he could have afforded to visit a dentist at least once

It's true, Moore was my favourite. He was the fun Bond that liked fucking hot chicks and doing mad stunts. It's not gritty and serious. Plus he is actually English unlike Connery/Brosnan.

Get fucked, faggot.

Connery is literally Bond though.

Eh, I always liked the Moore films the least, but I'd still put them above Die Another Day, Quantum of Solace and Skyfall. They had a campy fun quality about them that the other Bonds didn't quite capture. RIP in piece you old horse-toothed twat.

Fucking Muhammadans killed him!

For some reason I thought he already died a year or two ago.

Always found Roger Moore as a fun Bond. Didn't take himself too seriously either, Cannonball Run is still an entertaining movie.

Shit run as Bond but The Saint was tolerable. Didn't he want Cuba Gooding Jr to play Bond about 10-20 years ago?

I'd tell you to get fucked instead but you've already been pozzed beyond hope.

rip

How?

Show me where Moore did anything near as degenerate as this shit. Craig is the definition of pozzed.

you must remember he was british.

The Scottish genes.

the blood of gentile children

Moore was three years older than Connery.

Moore be best
Craig a shit

You do know acting requires you act

You do know actors can pick what roles they do

Acting like a faggot does not constitute acting. Take Quentin Tarantino for example. Let's say he writes himself into his own film and his character is a foot fetishist who is scripted to lick Uma Thurman's heels clean before taking them off and sucking on her toes. He does the job convincingly well, but that's not because he was actually acting. He just wanted to indulge his sick desires in front of a camera.

If it's clear you have one hand down your pocket while you take on a role, it's simply wish fulfillment with an excuse, and with what Craig's been saying these past couple of years, chances are he probably enjoyed that role. Emasculation of masculine actors is something Hollywood really likes doing as of late, with Sean Bean being a relatively recent casualty.

You piece of shit.

t. Lib Dem cuckold.

Greatest movie opening ever?

Connery's Irish.

not hard when every frame is a Renoir

Yes and picking a role that is different is a good thing for an actor

Just ramblin

Picking roles that make you look like shit is different, doesn't mean they're worth it.
Just shitpostin

Not an argument its a fucking movie

How many actors have fucked up their career by constantly doing shit roles and making movies that didn't fit for them? It is a fair comparison between Tarintoesucker to Daniel "likes a good peg" Craig. An actor made big by a role known for masculinity doing drag is an embarrassment.

I have never even heard of the movie in question neither have most people and it makes sense because he like Sean Bean have a tendency to be typecasted. actors dont like that

Idk but they probably werent good to begin with

Well, as my least favorite Bond (Craig isn't Bond in terms of role and canon) i have to give him props for his could-not-care-less elegance, a certain charm in his antics
He was nowhere near what the mainstream says, in fact he was the most ruthless, uncaring and homosexual Bond there was, but he had style while doing that (Not as much as most of his enemies thou)

Rest in peace surgery-ridden Inspector Clouseau, you were a good Batman

Using those standards Sean, George, Timothy and Pierce are also superior to Craig. Fortunately several of them are also superior to Moore, as well.

I like how this thread died almost instantly after being stickied

Moore kept the franchise alive.

By almost any standard, all of them are superior to Craig
But not in the 90's chav-looking cunt standard

Poor Fleming must be rolling in his grave.

Seriously though, Moore's probably my third favourite Bond after Dalton and Connery. His first two outing were pretty meh but he really found his groove with The Spy Who Love Me. I also really like Moonraker, For Your Eyes Only and Octopussy. They're all fun and the older I get, the more Moore's Bond appeals to me. He can just be such a loveable asshole at times, especially when he's visibly rolling his eyes at all the stronk womyn he's teamed up with. As for A View To A Kill, it really should have been a Dalton film. Just remove the jokes and tone down some of the goofier moments and it would have been right up his ally.

Bond is a stoic spy who bangs chicks performed by a serious actor m8, not a homo clown

Watchable but it's not really a Bond film. Fuck I don't even know what the fuck to call it.
Moore's already phoning it in and the dipshit cop from Live and Let Die is here ill-advisedly, but at least it has Chris Lee and that midget.
It's shit.
Turbo garbage, one of the worst non-Craig Bond films.
This one's actually decent, Julian Glover and Moore play off each other nicely and the camerawork's quite serviceable.
It's shit.
Walken's pretty brilliant (and did nothing wrong), but Moore's too damn old to be credible (not like he had been up until now but that's a side issue). A grittier Dalton vehicle would have been nice but it's fine for what it is.

Over the top (even more than normal) blaxploitation, with the seemingly honorable man at the end losing, but not as outrageous as the asian-bait The Man with the Golden Gun
It's hot garbage but it had a good henchman (badly used and cringe analogy with the real Jaws), good sets and a decent chase plus good poster
But a reverted Blofeld for some swedestani, dog bless ameriga message and a way over the top spineless cuck russian spy dragged the whole thing down
I agree but Moore was seen as a flaming homo by rejecting perfect loli situation (or as a subtle transition to jaded Dalton Bond if we ignore Brosnan wife getting banged)
Mustache girl was cute but had too many mustache, not subtle at all Thatcher advert and the worst of all, the britcuckold producers replaced GM Volonte's tailor-made role of Colombo for some disgusting jew
First thing i disagree with

Overall i think all Bond movies have blatant mistakes in their productions to found any of them as great, just good enough
Maybe the one with fewer mistakes is Goldeneye (along with License to Kill and Thunderball), but the great Ouromov being german instead of russian and the shadow of Dalton and Hopkins as Trevelyan loom too much over it

Octopussy is like this:

Pure "by-the-numbers" film with nothing memorable at all happening, in one of the least glamorous settings you could possibly conceive with plodding direction. I mean if you like knife welding midgets then I can't really blame you liking it since you aren't spoiled for choice and at least it's not fucking Moonraker, but it's not even kino. It's thin air, it's just basically THERE to fill out a release schedule.

I'll give you Jaws, he makes this survivable. Didn't do so good with the sequel.

The actress playing the "kid" IIRC was in her early 20s, still would be hard to market to mass audiences even in the late 70s/early 80s. Transitioning to a raw Bond was still several years away from being possible anyway, even Living Daylights-tier as a Bond film at that point wouldn't have worked out well at all.

Yeah, Walken's hamming it up but he's still got this sinister and animalistic undertone to his performance that, even though he's chewing the scenery there's just something about him that doesn't sit right in the back of your mind, and he could have easily been re-purposed into a very serious and truly frightening Zorin if Dalton or someone else was on the marquee. He's very much the only thing holding that film together, I mean you aren't going to watch it to see Moore using a fucking walker on the Golden Gate bridge or Grace Jones in full bulldyke mode. Even the "real girl" isn't a major takeaway and considering I forgot everything about her except he's flat and blonde, whereas I can clearly recall Jane Seymour from ten years earlier, not the most memorable skirt to costar.

I do think License to Kill is solid myself, not perfect but very strong overall. Extremely brutal for a Bond film but had a certain authenticity that most of the rest of them couldn't even touch. I sort of had a problem with the "oh, well, you got the bad guy so you're back in MI6 James" bit at the end, I would have rather liked to have seen another movie or two with Tim doing "spy for hire".

If I'm being honest since I haven't yet

Dalton>Craig>Connery>Brosnan>Moore>Lazenby

Shit taste pal

Britain didn't deserve him.

shit taste

Moore had the best ski chase scene tbh

renegadetribune.com/r-p-roger-moore/

A little too much on the fantasy side
Just like all his movies, with maybe the exception of For Your Eyes Only (without counting the parrot/Thatcher dialog)

he aged well until A View to a Kill. He looked good as late as octopussy at age 55, but two years later he looked strange and old because the studio pressured him into plastic surgery that altered his eyelid profile and birthmark and other things.

The spy who loved me is legitimately in the top 3 bond movies. Also golden gun is really fun.

Lazenby > Connery > Moore > Craig > Niven > Dalton > Brosnon

Shit taste bud, no arguments to defend it other than the tanker battlefield scenes and the Esprit land chase
It even had comical audio clues

Fun seeing the good guys lose and Bond at his worse, cucking and getting cucked?

Then you are a couple of Thorazine low. I can't even recall what the fuck the plot was about except it involved water and nukes which was already done with Thunderball. Thunderball wasn't that fucking good either but Sean at least carried it into "serviceable time waster" territory.