Trump says no to internet spying and H1B abuse, yes to space exploration and science

Trump says no to internet spying and H1B abuse, yes to space exploration and science

archive.fo/n81Lg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
dailysignal.com/2015/05/20/should-the-nsa-spying-program-be-illegal-what-2016-contenders-say/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261673-trump-sides-with-rubio-over-cruz-in-nsa-surveillance
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk
youtube.com/watch?v=FHL2ZrbdeA4
youtube.com/watch?v=lGGA-BzkQto
youtube.com/watch?v=_Okq62OMdaU
youtube.com/watch?v=_l6YzQn-2Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmmoxkgYQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=cq0iwTxtxiw
youtube.com/watch?v=OEKfMjaUlv0
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE
youtube.com/watch?v=AQyPDZxPnDM
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
archive.is/wYQOf
archive.is/Z4mYb
archive.is/UmBVu
youtube.com/watch?v=ueey6IJg6hE
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNwrFX4mc
youtube.com/watch?v=PQYOvDmWqjo
youtube.com/watch?v=HiwBwBw7R-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEAR NSA, I HEAR CTR IS HIRING

I hope he fires all the diversity hires first. NASA is a moneysink right now.

YES. FUCK YES

Did you see how the Kikes gave NASA credit for an invention made by british scientist Roger Shawyer

Seriously, we really need to have some people just go rogue and start murdering journalists.

TO MARS

IMPERIUM SOON

GOD EMPEROR

I read that as monkeysink.

ON EDUCATION:

Donald Trump (R): There are a host of STEM programs already in existence. What the federal government should do is to make sure that educational opportunities are available for everyone. This means we must allow market influences to bring better, higher quality educational circumstances to more children. Our cities are a case-study in what not to do in that we do not have choice options for those who need access to better educational situations. Our top-down-one-size-fits-all approach to education is failing and is actually damaging educational outcomes for our children. If we are serious about changing the direction of our educational standing, we must change our educational models and allow the greatest possible number of options for educating our children. The management of our public education institutions should be done at the state and local level, not at the Department of Education. Until more choices are provided in our cities, those who tout their concern about educational outcomes cannot be taken seriously.

Common Core BTFO

"we are the moon, a shining ball of white, surrounded by black"

I sincerely love this man.

I love science.

Bump.

Oh dear lord.

I remember people flipping out because he once said something about how maybe some parts of the internet would have to be shit down or that he would advocate survelience online. Can anyone shed light before the shills call flipflopping?

He meant shutting down Internet connections in derkajihadistan areas. As in, turning off their area's access to the internet so they can't derka on twitter to recruit more snackbars.

by the way the only reason they get internet is because of US intervention WHOOPS.

Include the full quotes, you nigger

Call me cynical, but they'll probably continue casting the data dragnet across America and everywhere else. The only way a president Trump going to be sure of reining in the NSA is if he purges it and puts his own people in there.

Trump needs to give NASA a swift kick in the ass

Whelp, im 100% sold now.

That last little bit of doubt is gone.

Same here

Here's the current head of NASA, a mulatto.

Jews would be so fucked

Dissolve NASA first. Make an organization devoted to colonization of space instead.

Well, I'll be damned. Trump listened to us.

When all bastions of free speech are subverted, people will find a way on the internet. Whilst its true that our enemies will be able to use the Internet this same way as well, that just means that we'll have to be vigilant.

Let the millenia long Internet Crusades begin.

I'm ready for space.

I'm sure (((someone))) else will get it for them if we cut it off.

Holla Forums is actually memeing the imperium into existance

wew
Trump just won the election.
>FUCKING SPACE

The left will never win on imageboards.

They have no power here, they cannot subvert and they cannot berate. Not to mention that we're better at those things then they are these days.

Victory has defeated them.

Is he going to fund a program to replace all modern architecture with Gothic architecture next?

The sky is the fucking limit.

Is this what hope feels like?

Of course, user. African-Americans were the first people in history to reach space. Link related.

I hope that i'll live long enough to purge space Jews.

that city is pretty

Don't be greedy user,
Not all of us are Burgers here, but we all want our share of kikes for target practice
dont hog them all to yourself

Holy fuck, this is it boys. Our sons will conquer will conquer the stars just as we will conquer the Earth.

We just have to make sure Trump wins, and after he does, we have to keep up the pressure. We can't let this be a watershed election wherein all of White America's rage is spent, kicking the can just far enough down the road that it will then be too late.

Trump would become a name never forgotten. Like Washington, but this time a final victory. Maybe known as the greatest human of the 21st century Hitler is the greatest human of the 20th
Maybe our memetic warfare will be a side note in the 2nd American Revolution

Tis the beauty of the Emperor made stone user

Heil Hitler and Praise Kek, dubs confirm

I forgot Johnstein was even still alive

Now he pretty much agrees with me on 100% of issues as much as can be reasonably expected.

He's as pro-white as you can possibly be in this Overton window.

It's either Kek's will changing his opinions or he's a Holla Forumsack.

Trump's made nationalism and isolationism and white identity and race realism cool and hip again. That alone proves his worth.

It's a bit depressing, really. All of this could have begun decades ago. But no, now it'll begin when we're all old and dying off. We'll never get to experience affordable space flights…

Like our ancestors used to, Trump seems to have a great appreciation for architecture. I don't know what the hell happened to us. We used to build such amazing, beautiful things, and now we produce boxes that'll be gone in 100 years…

If it's too late for us, we can still pave the way for our children

Why isn't he talking about drone registration?

He needs to..

1. Push to end the registration,and push to make it easy for companies to test drone delivery services.

2. Internet Spying.

3.Push for fiber to every house,and allow people to start up ISPs that can not only utilize the new fiber but also expand it as new homes are built.

4.End regional monopolies & data caps like netflix wants.

5. End H1B.

6. Fucking space mining because going to mars to set up research outposts is a fucking waste of money that will come to a screaching halt like what happened with the moon program.

With space mining the industry will forever operate,and the mining outposts will BTFO of any science research outposts.

If you look at what he said in the debate later, he was thinking in terms of physically bombing their comm towers in the ME and so on.

Yeah it had to do SOLELY with fucking with the internet in bad guy areas, but the lolberg autists sperged out and thought he meant the entire internet.

He really does, look at the interiors of his own rooms, this is the sort of thing he likes.

Now he wants to take this aesthetic to space.

Literally memeing the Imperium into reality here. Hell, Trump goes further with this architectural style than the Imperium did.

That's the cancer of anything-modernist for you, user. Art became something used to "subvert", "deconstruct" and "break down society", as opposed to building up, reinforcing and promoting civilization.

YES YES WE NEED TO PUT MORE EGGS INTO THE UNIVERSE
WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER YOUNGER DRYAS
OUR GOAL IS THE STARTS AND LEAVIGN THE SHITSKINS BEHIND IN THEIR AIDS INFESTED MUD

Ugh, so le tacky. Gib waifu plw

Osama in the highest

>PRISM becomes Coincidence Detector: Global Ops (Gold Edition) includes HARAM DLC
>replace all keywords with yiddish phrases and surnames HARAM DLC adds a taqqiya identifying neural net

send help

My sons will found space colonies.

That we
WILL

It's two things.
First
Second, we are too busy putting all our money and effort towards all other peoples of the planet because of vid related.

There is that UN taking over the internet thing, though.

black people

You do all the work don't you?

Dude that Moonman is top notch.

I hope he sticks with this one. I was worried when he called Snowden a traitor in the past.

You just coined a new word.
monkeysink – a make-work affirmative action program intended to employ African Americans

Moments like this make me truly regret Trump didn't pick Newt "moon man" Gingrich for VP.

I'd love to think that we'd finally getting back to something we stopped doing about 40 fucking years ago, but the likely hood of this actually going through is unlikely due to how fucking retarded NASA has become in the past 20 or so years. They just rely on Roscosmos and JAXA to do everything now.

Like the VA system

dailysignal.com/2015/05/20/should-the-nsa-spying-program-be-illegal-what-2016-contenders-say/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261673-trump-sides-with-rubio-over-cruz-in-nsa-surveillance
President Trump will go full surveillance 1984 style once another 9/11 has been staged.
Screencap this post.

hello mr shekelberg

holy shit, saved!

If I was Jewish, what possible reason would I have to oppose Trump when he loves Israel?
Checkmate nu-pill.

Fuck off Kike.

LAST CHURCH WHEN

He has good taste. Feels like I'm inside Ceasar's Palace or something.

Similiar reason to why He liked pic related. Similiar color scheme from within the videogame world.

Record status: corrected

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Get fucked shillfag

end your life cuckime nigger

Donald Trump: I support Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0

Donald Trump: 'We Must Protect Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk

Donald Trump Weighs in on Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=FHL2ZrbdeA4

Donald Trump Pro-Israel Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=lGGA-BzkQto

Will Donald Trump protect Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=_Okq62OMdaU

Trump Loves Israel Criticizes Media
youtube.com/watch?v=_l6YzQn-2Gs

Ivanka Trump visits Israel to Scout Property Prospects
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmmoxkgYQ8

Donald Trump: President Obama is not a Friend to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=cq0iwTxtxiw

Donald Trump Speech at Tea Party Rally Against Iran Deal
youtube.com/watch?v=OEKfMjaUlv0

Donald Trump's Speech at the AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE

Donald Trump Accuses Obama Of Being Israel's Greatest Enemy
youtube.com/watch?v=AQyPDZxPnDM

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

Trump: US Must “Strengthen Israel”
archive.is/wYQOf

Pamela (((Geller))): Trump Is Right, and He Must Win
archive.is/Z4mYb

Trump gets it right on Jerusalem
archive.is/UmBVu

I can definitely post more links however archive.is is really slow and doesn't seem to like authentic links.
Either way semitically retarded posters of your calibre obviously don't understand Jews throughout history have played multiple sides of a conflict.
Good luck with your shabbos goy president, I'm fighting for Islam and the hakenkreuz in Europe.

YOUTUBE EMBED RELATED: "Donald Trump: There's Nobody on this Stage that's more Pro-Israel than I Am"

Donald Trump talks about endorsing Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyhu
youtube.com/watch?v=ueey6IJg6hE

Donald Trump: Iran Deal is Horrible for Us, and Really Bad for Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI

Israeli Elections 2013: Netanyahu gets Surprise Support from 'The Donald'
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNwrFX4mc

Donald Trump Speaks at the Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Forum
youtube.com/watch?v=PQYOvDmWqjo

Donald Trump accepts The Algemeiner's 'Liberty' Award for Support of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=HiwBwBw7R-U

Get the fuck out of here

wtf I love mass immigration and gun control now

lel

It's too late now, Mordecai.

KILL YOURSELF SHLOMO SHEKELBERG, TRUMP AND HILLARY ARE 2 SIDES OF THE SAME SHEKEL.

Too late chaim, you can't stop this train

kill yourself.

Trump benefits Chaim, why would Chaim stop him?

Oh hello there, 'trumpcuck' poster. I was wondering what you were doing in your spare time.

Hitler isn't coming back.

Stay mad, kike.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

AY YO
SO U BE SAIYAN

Bumping one of the few decent threads that exist right now.

Niggers and Jews can get Mars, all expenses paid trip. Asians can stay I guess and Hispanics won't be a problem with the The Wall blocking their invasion. Europe remains white and we stop the dunecoons.

No, get can get the Moon, we get Mars.

Believe me if you know the mind of the 'trumpcuck' poster it makes sense

Plus naming the jew pisses the guy off.

Of course when specifically you lack personal achievements you must bounce off the accomplishment of individuals who you never met or spoke to.
Us ashkenazi with our significant IQ eh?

Wasted trips

Tel us all about how top-notch it is to belong to a creed for the noticeably inbred with an IQ in the 80s or lower.

SKYLON vs SPACEX SOON

ANGLO RACE TO MARS

By those pics alone you can see that he is a mason
The two pillars all over the fucking place
Mirror on the ceiling, as above, so below
Sun like chandeliers
Very geometric, lots of circles and other shapes
Not trying to diss, just observing.

Speaking of yourself faggot?

AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH MAGA!!

SPACE RACE!!!

Triggered Muzzie white knight. Go get enriched by a gang of Dunecoons.

Snowden is at best a cuckservative or lolbergtarian and at worst a leftist.

don't know how he could be anything but a leftist. one look at his twitterfeed and it's safe to say this guy was born from the same template every r/politics poster comes from.

no science or space stuff for you whitey

I can't wait to live on the moon, although j hear you can only play turn based games then.

you say that like it's a bad thing.

It is good. Here, have this:

And to be fair, every time any other politician talked about "shutting down terrorist presence online" we all knew they were talking about us and not the sandniggers. So colour us fucking surprised when The Don actually was referring to sandniggers and not us anons.

bump

I mean, we need to have children first though. I've been speaking with too many "Redpillers" who claim to be nationalist, but end up going to other countries to fuck foreign women or brag about fucking sluts.

White children raised by single mothers or Hapas aren't going to be fit to pick up that torch.

Cringeworthy.

atleast he has comfy looking sofas.

the chairs don't look that comfy tho.

Monkeysink

A meme is born.

Trump can't possibly build a wall around the earth, can he?

Not my style but I sure as fuck can appreciate the aesthetic. It's not tacky Russian tsar-style "gold swirly everything" or shitskin "coat my toilet in gold". There's some serious class in his style.

Then those fuckers will shame their ancestors and forever curse their descendants. Their loss.

A lot of factors. Not only this and this but also think about the kind of thing that becomes a masterwork like you're imagining. They're always palaces, temples and tombs.
No need to build lavish palaces anymore, our leaders already have them.
No desire to build lavish temples anymore, society turned its back on religion.
No tomb is even imagined anymore, people stopped caring about what is done with their body after death.

Now the only demand left for this kind of architecture is the extremely rich (type "$[some number with a lot of 0's] house" on image search and you'll see some beauty still does exist in architecture). Other than that, everything's built for utility. Prefab homes might not be the prettiest, but they keep the weather out. Supermarkets might literally be giant boxes, but the stuff inside is worth paying for.
Skyscrapers were largely the last death throw of good public architecture. Unless it's for a wealthy man's home, the building must be in a highly populated area for anyone to want to fund it. But these areas have little land area, so building upward was their only option to achieve prominence. But it seems skyscrapers have gone out of style and now there's nothing to replace it.

If i had to guess where the next step in large architecture (if there is one) is going to end up, it will be an effort to attract people to move there rather than being built where people already are, possibly as part of publicly funded projects on creating cities of considerable size before anyone actually moves into them. They would have a coherent plan from the beginning, allowing room for massive monuments to be constructed in prominent areas. Unless something like that happens, we probably aren't seeing architecture rise again.

The real thing space needs is a reason to go for it.
Exploration by humans is very far off, and contingent on getting many other steps up first.

Industry isn't so big, nanocellulose just replace monocrystalline altropic iron for most uses.

Novel biological methods fell to the side when AIs started getting patents on the molecules and cell expressions.

Resource wise for hard raw materials its really only platinum group, which citodextrin methods can extract better than cyanide leaching and more. As well, the shortage has led to workarounds being made and discovered.

Space based power while scalable, has to contend with NPGSes.

Comms wise, we don't need a more robust system. Even then hardline has a better throughput.

So really, what is there in space beyond dick waving missions that just redo what a probe did?

Well eventually we will need to start siphoning hydrogen off of the sun to cool the earth as a sort of global warming final solution…

And why does that need to be manned?

Even then at that point, its called a solar shade.
Dirac and Dyson both have good methods on it, whether you want absurd living conditions or a phase pulse laser.

Did Obama have anyone but niggers and beaners running things the last 8 years? Every time you see a head of a dept or cabinet member it's a dumb looking shitskin of some sort.

No wonder we're in the shitstorm we're in.

Trips for truth

So that hambeast got that big on pennies? Was she swallowing them by the tubfull?

yeah, were not even going to spend pennies on these worthless animals anymore….

Couple things the US specifically needs from space is iron and He-3.

Since WWII, the US has been refining the shitty ore miners used to skip over because of the abysmal yield and there is some debate among geologists about those remaining iron deposits being completely exhausted if another major war breaks out.
A lot of iron the US doesn't mine themselves comes from China, makes no sense to be dependent on them.

Helium 3 is used in MRIs and could also be used as an extremely effective fuel for nuclear fusion. The largest stock of He-3 known right now is actually in lunar dirt.
Chinks are planing a moon base to establish a monopoly on the isotope and jewing the rest of the world with it.
Fuck them, we should have built a moon base a long time ago.

Not to mention the shittons of precious metals that are in asteroids.

Why go to the sun for hydrogen and risk fighting the intense heat and gravitational pull?
Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus all have hydrogen in their upper atmospheres.

Could that cause the mining of old garbage dumps for recyclable iron?

Nice holy trips.

Don't forget the space niggers

How would the spacerocket look like for the sapace niggers?

Not really, deeper mining will get more, mining elsewhere the same.

The issue is much more about people not moving and prospecting very much than anything.
Real fun would be to allow some of the old cold war sats with neutron beam penetrators for finding Ivan's punji surprise dildoes to be used for prospecting. A highly effective method to finding near surface deposits and indicators.
And then just archaeology, oh so much that, especially for finding preolmec artifacts in the jungles.

Clinton: My administration will…[Has something to say]
Trump: We must strive for…[Has something to say]
Stein: Bullet point goals once elected to office. [Has something to say]
Johnson: This candidate has not yet responded.

The Libertarian campaign must be horribly disorganized. How embarrassing.

Fresh, spread it. Normies love space travel. Let's convert some souls for the godemperor to Make Spacetravel Great Again.

MARS COLONIES SHALL BE HIS PYRAMID

Shit wait. Messed up the faggot cartoon name.

That means Trump is a master meme magician you dumb kike

“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.”

who woulda thought?

>YES TO SPACE EXPLORATION AND SCIENCE

If you burgers give us our fascist space Empire, I will swear fealty.

ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR

YES

TIME FOR SPACE

Yes pls Trump

So we're not born too late to explore the stars?

Oy vey, how dare this goy even think of leaving the earth?!

You guys have only swallowed one red pill, you need more, much more.