Whites Ethnically Cleansed from Norcross, Ga

My hometown made national news. I was raised in Norcross when it was still white.
newobserveronline.com/whites-ethnically-cleansed-norcross-ga/
bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2016/09/10/being-white-and-minority-georgia/PpBh8303fUVlfkYUDgQeuN/story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m4Yy9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spread this everywhere, even halfchan. This needs to reach the normalfags.

It's obviously not just one town in one state. This is what's happening everywhere there are whites. This is what White Genocide looks like.

yeah but they're from the south so they deserve it
t. every liberal ever

That neighborhood scout website + the demographic dot project website is a fucking normie crusher. Show the crime per neighborhood vs population and normies will either reeeeeee all the way home or jump head first into a pool full of red pills

Sounds like New Jersey.

Do you still live there OP? Moving back to Norcross next month, can confirm. All the billboards are in Spanish, even for doctors, lawyers, and chiropractors

Sorry to hear about your hometown (and just the situation in general), OP.

As the dubs say here , "lmaooo take that white bois" will be the reaction from most. I get that the propaganda/brainwashing is real, but I will never understand how so many whites don't care about this. I mean, I can understand the really rich ones not caring (not that I don't think they're cunts if they don't care) since they can afford to send their kids to really nice private schools, and they can live in really nice gated communities but it really is like they're actually detached from reality.

It's a "as long as it's not in my backyard" case
They don't care until it happens to them, and when it does, no one else cares

everyone has been condition to hate the south and the southern identity, even southerners themselves. proclaiming you're from the south, even with pride, is something shameful to most people now.

It should be MORE worrying to the rich in that case.

One of the things any criminal, or rioter, or criminal in a nation where the law has broken down, will tell you is that gated communities are considered easy scores. Fences are easy to hop and they can tell you have shit because you have one. The idea that you can just escape by moving a couple of miles and erecting a wall with no security is a delusion propagated by people against walls with security.

People have been indoctrinated from birth to unsee the value of White civilization, and that's really are there is to it. You can point out everything that we built and gave to them, but they're convinced it has nothing to do with race for….some reason. I've had a bit more success with asking them to imagine what the world is going to look like when all the Whites are gone.

Tends to shake people up a bit, because underneath all the brainwashing there's still usually a subconscious knowledge that we're superior. People are okay if it's just this one town in the South they've never heard of, like says.

Buford resident here, god damn do I miss north Georgia. My family used to live further out when I was growing up but a few years before I moved out we had moved closer into the suburbs to go to a 'better' public school, and even Buford is cutting it too close Atlanta, the number of suburban black youths committing crimes is just stupid. Now I'm just hoping a degree in forestry can get me moved out to a small, white town on the coast or in the northern midwest.

My brother moved to Kennesaw when he finished high school though, their mandatory gun ownership appeals to him, sounds wonderful.

Also just to add as I hear all of this shit about Colin Kaepernick and all the other poor millionaire blacks in the US who are doing the black power salute thing and/or kneeling for the anthem because America treats them so poorly - are (white) people in the US actually brazenly starting to ask "Why do non-white people even move here anymore if we're so horrible? Doesn't that make them retarded if they're just going to move here to get oppressed?" As a non-American, ever time I look at the news (I mean MSM and even social media) it's like -to an outsider- that the US is like 60% black based on how much attention they're given; and then when they're not given any for a bit, they toss a glass at the wall like a child who is pissed off that mommy is dealing with one of her other kids right now.

I heard Kennesaw got cucked pretty badly lately but I have no specific proof.

Do you still live near enough to it to visit?

It would be great if you could round up some home video from when the town was still white. Then go there now with a camera for a day and just shoot hours of video of the brown masses. Post it here unedited and let our meme magicians edit it into the With Open Gates

You mind emailing me, brother? Trying to set it up so I'm not alone and cut out to try in GA when I move back

[email protected]/* */

I can do this in October or November, but I will need the meme magicians to put it all together

*hung out to dry/cut off

I left around 1996-1997. Losing your hometown it's something that effects you forever. All the memories you have are destroyed and you can never go back. You can go back but it's too painful to bother and everyone you knew is gone.

honestly it's not even just the south, it happens in the midwest, west, and east too
part of it is the cosmopolitan nature of modern lifestyle in the US, people move around a ton and have no issues with abandoning the city they lived in for years

You were never white to begin with

Hey Niggers, email me if u wanna meet up some time.
[email protected]/* */

I might not be the best of help, I just moved back to Georgia three weeks ago after living in Ohio for a few years. Going to UGA to finish college next year but until the next academic year, I'm staying with family to save money.

I did

Kennesaw has been expanding a lot, and with that, has brought a good amount of Atlanta-general bullshit along with it. But it's still not too bad, as far as I know. Just less 'country' than it used to be with the addition of new shopping areas, KSU growing, etc. but that's been an ongoing process for a while now. Kennesaw used to feel distinct from Marietta but now they really blend together in a lot of places.

Though it'll be interesting to see what will happen to area when the new baseball stadium finally gets up & running. Not sure what it's going to look like in 10 years.

Double dubs checked

We could still shitpost IRL sometime, if that's your thing.

You too, I've got a temp email address here.

Next month we can make With Open Gates 2.0

So where do the whites go when they leave/become outnumbered?

suburbs, different cities, different states

This. I think Akinokure was onto something when he pointed out the soical problems generated by "transplants" (i.e. those people that were born/raised in one state and then spend the rest of their lives in other states or even nations).

Transplants usually don't develop deep attachments to either the local community or environment, and as such they evince less concern about this sort of thing happening

I lived in Buckhead until a few years ago but moved to Tybee Island. I wouldn't buy property anywhere near Atlanta. It only takes a blink of an eye for the diversity to take over. Georgia will be a white minority state on the next census. It already is now but the census data doesn't reflect it yet.

After graduating college, film/video students in GA try to get work in Atlanta. When I graduated, I was going to (reluctantly) move there for work. I chose the red pill instead. Now I know I can never live in the formerly great city of Atlanta. It's a nigger hell hole. Once I discovered well made videos like these, I realized what I want to do. With Open Gates was so well done, too. We can win this shit with OC videos, as well as all the hilarious memes. Safe Space millennials are only SJW because it's "rebellious", but you know what else is rebellious? Nazi frogs. These kids can be turned 180 degrees from SJW into.. well, "us". For those of you too young to remember the 90s, when Rage Against The Machine became so popular, all the teenage boys loved that shit (me included) because it fills you with angst and anger at perceived injustices. That is what we need to tap into. Nice newfag blog post.

The blacks have no idea what they're cheering for. Spics are even more dangerous than blacks, blacks are violent and aggressive but they're stupid, while spics are aggressive AND cunning like fucking snakes.
Whenever the black and spic gangs clash, the spics BTFO nigs. Look at Compton. Used to be 99% black, now it's majority Mexican because spics drove out the stupid nogs out of their own homes.

More video content. Oscar Turner is the shit.

And the process begins again….

Mexicans are taking over everything.

Appalachians. Blue Ridge/Tri State Area is nigger free. Not much work though.

Hey OP. You should recommend this to Daily Stormer.

You from Jersey too?

It's true where I'm at but it's been going on for several decades now. My town (a small one of ~25k people) was already quite "diverse" when I started school ~20 yrs ago. It's only gotten much worse over time. My HighSchool is now 60% latrino. Around the center of town the only thing you see are latrinas with baby strollers everywhere and Spanish stores. Literally feels like being a foreigner in your own country.

It's sickening.

archive.is/m4Yy9

A lot of Holla Forumsacks are from Jersey, if you didn't know.

Ocean county here.

Oh look, it's the demographics of the whole of Western Europe.

Billboards, signs and audio information should only ever be in English. The only acceptable deviation should be with designated translation/second language spots in airports. Enough pandering to the 3rd world.

It is unacceptable for ANY Western state, county, city, town, to have a non-white majority.

I haven't lived in Norcross in two decades.

They can only prosper when feeding like leeches off a safe, prosperous country like the US. Look at Mexico for their natural state. The cartels don't make their money from fucking Mexicans. Build the wall and send em back.

So what did these Whites do when invaded? Did they shoot the invaders in the face? Chopped the heads off those profiting off the work of illegal aliens? Organized a new political movement to oust the politicians responsible for this disaster from power?

Nah, they stood still like the good cucks they are and enjoyed seeing their town being fucked by Mexicans.

Then ran like the spineless cowards they are.

And they think a mere vote will take their town back? lol, how much of a retarded faggot can you be?

well when spics bring their kids to my white neighborhood on halloween i give them handfuls of candy while i only give whites a piece or 2.

is willfully attempting to sugar poison children immoral?

Cool.

My earlier comment was about Somerset county –

According to Wikipedia:

10% less White by the decade, very sobering.
Every year is another 1% less White…

Can confirm. I was a shitty angsty teenager in the 90s. I wish I had a place like this ti lurk and set me straight.

I also would have gotten a lot more vag as a fashy goy then an angry goth fagmo

This is going on all over the United States. Happened to my hometown as well. Went from about 90% White to 43% White during the same time period as Norcross. Never ending hordes of fucking beaners. They're like locusts.

Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad if they stayed in the Southwest. But they really are all over, producing more and more children wherever they go.

This is the future you chose.

I was born and raised in Georgia. In a small town that had a pretty even split of Whites, blacks, and mestizos. Even though I had contact with niggers on a daily basis, the schools there push anit-White rhetoric and history so fucking hard that even I bought into it when I was in high school. I wasn't a complete cuck, I still recognized niggers for what they were, but I fully believed in the whole "If only they were given better opportunities then they'd be better."
It didn't bother me -back then- when my father lost his job to a Cuban who would do his job for $3.15 an hour less than what my dad did the company went bankrupt soon after because of the drop in quality of product and I thought "Well, maybe my dad should have undercut that Cuban." or "Well, I would have done the same if I was that Cuban."

I'm not even pissing around here they indoctrinate the South harder than any other section of the country, and it's pretty fucking effective.

Push this hard and push it fast. We're working on borrowed time

going to plant this flag on my range.

I grew up around the metro Atlanta area for many years of my early life. It slowly but surely turned into a non-white filled shithole. I'm glad to be out of that place and in a predominantly white area.

Beware, Kennesaw is jew and nig-ridden HEAVILY these days… Especially KSU. Fuck that place.

All you have to do is show the tacos that hate Americans.
A lot of Millennials are liberals only because they have not been exposed to actual conservative ideas. they're so poorly informed that they don't support white genocide because they don't know it's happening.
above all, stick to their actions and how repulsive they are and remember that most of their exposure to the right is thru Jew propaganda and straumann like Archie Bunker. Don't use language like "white genocide" or mentioning Jews. They're conditioned to have a fear response to talk like that. Remember what are ex-kgb friend said and be subversive.

Cut off all welfare for illegal scum.

I have a level of success using their own language. A lot of University Marxist terminology is still fresh in my mind since I recently graduated. So, if I share a video on social media (for example) of a groid assaulting a woman, I use Marxist terminology if confronted by a leftist: "How can persons of color expect to see upward mobility when there are so many examples of toxic masculinity imposed on women from the black community?" …It's their own language; they know it, and become confused as to my political leanings. The dimwits.

This. They hate it when their own pseudo-jargon is thrown back in their faces. The trick is to really sound like a marxist faggot and not be too sarcastic with it. That's tough because even typing out their bullshit fills me with rage, but you just gotta bear through it.

It is also the reason why they change the terminology they use after a while. It is deliberate to make you confused when debating them. That's why "bi-sexual" is now "gender-fluid" or the fuck whatever. If leftists explain their side, telling a normal person about gender-fluidity and how gender is a "non-binary social construct" the average normal person has never heard these terms.. and so, that average normal person may be swayed into thinking the leftist *might* know what they are talking about. They do not. It's all invented language to confuse people, and to stifle debate. I feel like Mein Kampf may have touched on this subject..

also no more foreign aid to Africa, period.

Just emailed, address undeliverable

Huh. I lived in Norcross for a couple months.

I don't remember seeing many people at all to begin with. The biggest nearby demographic I can think of is there being a little Asia with a bomb-ass open market where I could get 12 rolls of sushi and a side of pickled veggies for $2.

Fuck. Now I'm hungry for sushi.

Used to live in Phoenix.

Non-Hispanic White
1990: 71.8%
2010: 46.5%