This will be kino

This will be kino

It's been 7 YEARS
GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY

Strangely, there are no black ponies in the show.

The only one confirmed nigger pony is a zebra who self-segregates.

If Jenny gets a spot in the movie, are we obligated to watch this trash?

yes

how unrealistic.

i would have to

>>>/pone/

Feelsbadman

Are horsefuckers even still a thing?

It sure will be.

Why is this still going? The only people that are le brones anymore are walking memes.

>>>/pone/

didn't they already do like three movies where the ponies turn into high school girls or some shit?

Maybe the creators are trying to sneak an actual movie for little girls, thinking the manchildren that ruined everything wouldn't still be around.

>>>/pone/

7 years?
It cannot be. No way. I do not believe that it's been 7 years since they first reached critical mass autism. It's been at most 4.
Right?

what a grave and tragic mistake.

October 2010. That's when it started on cuck/co/, a couple weeks after its initial premiere. By January 2011 it had become omnipresent and didn't start fucking off until around 4 years ago. That's 6 and a half years up to this point.

Pure Kino

Well at least I dropped it after season 2.
I actually feel slight nausea when I see clips from that show.
What a faggot I was. Christ almighty.

at least you didn't go to a brony convention

This is a monkey's paw.

Yeah. Equestria girls I think. I think the first one was limited theatrical but the rest debuted on tv or went straight to dvd.

I thought the brony craze died down. I know there was a pony tabletop rpg that came out recently but other than that, I haven't really heard buzz about. Feels a little late when the peak of its popularity was many years ago.

As long as you didn't buy the merchandise and run about spouting "brohoof tee hee XD" then it's not even a huge deal.
It's one thing to have some autistic phase that you kept to yourself, but it's another one entirely to prance about in public about it (hence why furries are still generally reviled by everyone else).

Does Holla Forums enjoy Zebra domination?
Who's the superior pony?

great idea hasbro. only 4 and a half years too late.

I guess this makes sense. although overexcited manchildren buy much more merchandise than little girls do.

That show is known to have some pretty awful puns.

I used to watch this show when I was 11 and this movie looks totally nostalgic and retro

Have you ever been to a uni or neighborhood with at least 50 niggers? All they do once they reach a certain point is self-segregate.

The worst part about your post is I genuinely can't tell if you're being legit or sarcastic. If it's the former, please leave and lurk for at least the next two years. Believe me, they'll pass you by a lot faster than you think they will.

WELCOME TO THE INTERSPECIES BREEDING GROUNDS!