678.4 MB of new DNC Documents Released

t.co/zJhERxABiv

Wikileaks just dropped the latest DNC leaks. The link however is getting DDoS'd hard, most likely by Correct The Record.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EspressoReborn2/status/775804102106189824
archive.is/Zlhfo
mediafire.com/folder/hbc6ufzmxa68v/Guccifer2_Leak_Dumps_Mirrored
dropfile.to/FJrlGRY
archive.is/4yeK0
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775823293781794816
lstu.fr/earn_money
quote.morningstar.com/stock-filing/Annual-Report/2010/12/31/t.aspx?t=:CIR&ft=10-K&d=1081016a1582470d8b24bb7b4f8eb44d
nytimes.com/2013/01/19/us/politics/well-trod-path-political-donor-to-ambassador.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/10/obama-donors-top-embassy-jobs-rewards
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-25/obama-ambassadors-gave-at-least-13-6-million-in-campaign-money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexa_L._Wesner
web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2004-0230
archive.is/GiMJk
archive.fo/mmjcM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Overton
mediafire.com/?4fdfsbvrnhlfp6b
pastebin
0x0.st/S9h.txt
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775850088983912449
www17.zippyshare.com/v/2hrQQx6n/file.html
bluestatedigital.com/staff/mike-conlow
twitter.com/mikeconlow
archive.is/QVAi9
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/09/leaked-memo-george-soros-foundation-seeking-expand-u-s-online-voting/
theintercept.com/2016/09/13/colin-powell-emails/
twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846548991115269
youtube.com/watch?v=DQMocUMpO98
archive.is/53TQB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Benioff
archive.is/DMC7D
periscope.tv/w/1yNGanVRRVnJj
twitter.com/jeneps/status/775840303269998592
mediafire.com/download/i7qpxki68od4hih/ngp-van.zip
mega.nz/#!Uo8BiSBQ!cdm2jbd1VqBovVGl1lZXBp2t13WrM7PuSBCJv8-uEuU
mega.nz/#fm/o8IznAYJ
archive.is/oZmd6
dropbox.com/sh/ny3v1ctd8ge5wez/AACS3bWOYR6iqkhyror8bu-2a?dl=0
twitter.com/kurteichenwald
twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/775924303590064128
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/88773327
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/
itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-unarchiver/id425424353?mt=12
unrarx.com
archive.is/NgmR8
archive.is/2F1AE
archive.is/nKSEl
16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/donors-dnc-ambassadors-575x895.jpg
lifezette.com/polizette/dnc-leak-exposes-possible-pay-play-insider-trading-schemes/
archive.is/EaArE
blogtalkradio.com/ghost
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE LINK GOT SHUT DOWN. JEWS ARE WORKING OVERTIME

twitter.com/EspressoReborn2/status/775804102106189824

archive.is/Zlhfo

cuckchan archived the thread, most of the important shit is here.

Jesus how many fucking documents do they need

We're up to what, like 5TB now?

Anyone have mirrors!?

I'm amazed they can be raped so hard constantly, how fucking inept. These cunts want to run the usa?

See

4/pol/ posted the important stuff. But the DNC, and most likely CTR, DDoS'd the link to hell and back.

fucking retards

Shit. Shit. Shit!

Someone has to be kind enough to mirror it right?

I fucking would have!

They're working on getting it mirrored. DNC hit us when we least expected it. Nobody thought the DNC was gonna be able to pull this off.

it'll be mirrored and spread quickly before long, not sure what they thought they would gain by delaying it an hour by killing the link

WOW THaTS A LOTTa JUDEN

Highlight all jewish names/companies

Make an infographic asking why Jews donate so much so often to high government/presidency, link a few jew scandals like Lolita Express

Redpill normies easy mode

DDoS'ing, Isn't that illegal?

Cyberterrorism laws and such…

Hey mod can we get this stickied?

Thank you. I have mirrored the other previous leaks before, in this folder:

mediafire.com/folder/hbc6ufzmxa68v/Guccifer2_Leak_Dumps_Mirrored

I hope to add this trove as well.

Not if the feds are doing it

Pasting from cuck chan link. In the finance file a bunch of donors see, to have gotten diplomatic titles as a result of their contributions:
#1 Matthew Berzun … Ambassador to UK
#2 Julius Genachowski … Former chairman to FCC
#3 Frank Sanchez…. Under secretary of commerce
#8 Kirk Wagner… Ambassador to Singapore
#9 Alan Solomont … Ambassador to Spain
#11 John Roos… Ambassador to Japan
#12 Nicole Avant… Ambassador to Bahamas
#13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe … Ambassador to the UN
#16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
#17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
#21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
#22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
#24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
#27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
#31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
#37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
#43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
#45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU

dropfile.to/FJrlGRY

here's one an user saved. We're waiting on a Brit user to mirror it

I'm a Brit user, how can I help? Or is someone on this

Hoo boy. They scared.

Its someone on cuckchan. However it looks like either's its gonna be that Brit or a Dane

Alright that Brit from cuckchan said its gonna be about 15 min to get everything mirrored and ready to go

Donna brazile is such a deft replacement for wassergirl shultz

To get a sticky, report the thread, and in the reason box type "sticky please"

This does not guarantee a sticky but since there have been leak stickies before, most likely it will be stickied.

So someone who has it is willing to mirror the whole thing right?

Is that seriously the best they can come up with?

damnit user.

Yeah. There's a Brit and some guy from Denmark working on getting everything up. Its gonna be a while since its a big file. Estimated time should be maybe 15-20 min

So if all these Federal computers are pinging those servers, couldn't at least some of them be involved in actually downloading that forbidden fruit, so that the Federal employees can take a look-see at what all the fuss is about? Wouldn't this, too, be a breach of protocol?

Seems to me the Feds are dancing a thin line here.

how fucking retarded are these kikes?

Magnet leak got posted. SHA Hash included in text file. Help seed it!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6FB519B9D7A47AE80BDF58356BC6073473037A03&dn=DNC%20Dump%20Info.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Thanks… keep us up to date in this thread, I'll keep it open and wait it out. If this thread happens to be deleted: set up contingency plan and post in new thread about it or post the mirror @ quickleak.ir (a pastebin website).

That the actual statement!?

WTFFF apparently it's autists vs literal retards now

How can they lie so brazenly about Russian hackers?

can anyone verify this isnt bullshit

will do.

Yes it's real.

archive.is/4yeK0

Holy shit this might be the smoking gun lads….

If people were made ambassadors after or around the time they donated then thats huge

they're desperate, we currently have 4? 5? parallel narratives about hillarys health
i think at this point, they are taking the shotgun approach

My contact in Nintendo just called me to confirm their authenticity.

It's the way a child tries to get out of trouble. Keep throwing out excuses until one sounds good and ignore the fact that the adult you are talking to has an attention span longer than that of a goldfish.

They sound terrified

Mirror when?

Brit user from 4/pol/ is about 75% done

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6FB519B9D7A47AE80BDF58356BC6073473037A03&dn=DNC%20Dump%20Info.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Someone posted this… trying to get peers…

Put up a torrent niggers, they can't shut that down

NAHHHHH user just diversity in operation
Notice the may have malware warning like all gut russian hackers do.

it doesnt even show the file size, seems a bit odd. If its legit let us know

fucking kek, oldest shill tactic in the book

I hope its not a honeypot trap. 9 peers show up, not downloading. If I can;t get it in time, I'll reset my IP and come back online a few minutes later just encase….

just upload it to all the filesharing hosts, put it on torrent, share it everywhere

mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ

DECRYPTION KEY IS

!ZSPbUeUjmeSt0GEovBrEYV9V_3CX09hROm3JQJmr0HU

WE'RE GOLDEN BOYS

It doesn't show the size because of latency, and the seed is overloaded.

magnets are used by the client to download the torrent metadata from the seed.
If there are few seeds, it can take a while to download the metadata.

We are sitting on something huge lads

Confirmed in a previous leak about rewarding donors: www.opensecrets.org/news/2016/07/leaks-show-dnc-asked-white-house-to-reward-donors-with-slots-on-boards-and-commissions/

This was the leak confirming they were 'pay to play'.

Now we have a large list of ambassadors donating half a million each on average.

This is it, the Clinton Foundation is fucked. Do you realise how big this news is guys? Literally all these diplomats bought their positions and we have all the puzzle pieces together

If the tooth fairy can do it, anyone can.

Its here guys

O_0

names

gotta list names

here

Finance file in the leaks, read thread

Back in the day people used to say the same about downloading music. But now they're not just talking to grandmas.

According to OP's image:
Julius Genachowski donated 3.5 million dollars to Hillary. Apparenty he's the chairman of FCC, (which regulates banks and stocks on wallstreet).

I wonder if he got those money from other wallstreet bankers via bribing to give them a "get out of jail" free card.

It's not surprising one of the biggest wallstreet pomps is the one of the biggest donors to Hillary…

mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ

mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ

mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ

DECRYPTION KEY IS

WE'RE GOLDEN BOYS

In 15 minutes I'll know if it's fake or not.

Which hashtag are we using to spread this?

Its the thing I posted an hour ago. its a lot of stuff to go through, but its a new one. Have fun!

Is it me or does the unpack password not work

Her top 10 donors on that list are all white males.

Ok torrent is going slow but steady, I don't know if I'll understand much but at least I'll help you guys seed

they should say it comes with a copy of Gone Home or something. it would be more effective.

It seems to work for me, but the download itself doesn't seem to start.

Password is
(GuCCif3r_2.0)

include the ( )

'bout freakin time!

MOAR !!!!!!!!!

God damn Kek really REALLY hates Hillary and the entire Democratic party.

Just one kick in the balls after another.

Whats the SUM of total raised?

How much has she raised in total, of the totals?

Something simple like #HillaryLeaks, maybe?

In case it goes down here's another one

Hash is for contained file! Another back up in case the one Brit user delivered goes down

It's insane that some people can write a check of 421k just like that..

Jesus christ thats a whole lotta kikes.

The FBI won't do shit and the Preezy will shut it down. Nothing will come of this. Nothing came of the last leak. Hillary lied to Congress, nothing came of it. Just sit back and relax, this is literally nothing.

Don't believe me? Just look at CNN saying that Trump has been secretive about his health too. The Journalists aren't going to report this.

Its like GG all over again.

Nothing happens

Intel gives millions to SJWs

Need I go on?

You know I'm right. Just prepare for the collapse and what comes after. Getting excited over this leak is a collossal waste of time. You guys are wasting precious time.

I'll keep a copy just in case

The magnet on wikileaks twitter works fast as fuck

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ED9C54D8CE543F9A45D180FD58B4C56CF2A3FC1E

Julius Genochowsky wrote a check on 2.268M bucks on the OFA event. How much do these attorneys actually make, jesus..

HAHAHAHAHA

Here's to your (1) namefag.

I refuse to believe that this tripfag is CTR. They can't be this fucktarded still.

Nothing more POZZED than a black pill.

In "emails_w_contactinfo.txt" it has extensive information about 21,802 donors (don't know what they are donors to). There are at least 6 counts of donors that have foreign addresses listed (I searched for ".co.uk" email addresses to find them). I'm fairly certain that it's illegal for foreign individuals to donate to political causes, no? If so, then the DNC willfully violated that law.

You. are. wrong.

When it gets too big it has to come out,see clinton feinting and a law suit on dodgy votes and people challenging the emails and the fbi. Also gamer gate helped kill gawker. Hulk Hogan took it home

He said unironically while posting in a chinese imageboard

Clinton Foundation they could donate to to circumvent

Can we get this story to kikebart? Or Paul Blart?

Earn Money
Affiliate programs who Pay 100%
lstu.fr/earn_money

What the hell is Circor International?

seriously nigger

Fuck off

Of course nothing came out of it. She's literally immune to everything. The only one that can stop her is Trump.

Oh shit fam, they've unleashed the bots

This, use the torrent Wikileaks provided.

"CIRCOR International is a diversified global manufacturer specializing in highly engineered, complex and severe environment products that serve the energy, oil and gas, power generation, aerospace and defense infrastructure"

I just can't believe that people are writing 2.5M dollar checks as if its candy money. Life is unfair as fuckkkkkkk.

Defense manufacturer, but they do other things as well.

THE LIST OF A,BASSADORS SHOWN TO HA E DONATED THEIR WAY TO POWER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STORY, WE NEED TO GET THIS OUT THERE
Can we get this to breitbart, can we hound these people on twitter also?

No, the Hulkster did it by himself. GG counted for shit.

Holy shit this is going to be one giant blood bath, the entire white house will get reshuffled in personel if Trump wins.

IF… if Trump gets elected he needs to purge worse than Stalin on day one.

Friendly reminder to filter namefags

That looks like: quote.morningstar.com/stock-filing/Annual-Report/2010/12/31/t.aspx?t=:CIR&ft=10-K&d=1081016a1582470d8b24bb7b4f8eb44d

Hulk Hugan is good luck obviously he's blessed by KEK.
We need to contact him. He needs to endorse TRUMP Publicly.

nytimes.com/2013/01/19/us/politics/well-trod-path-political-donor-to-ambassador.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/10/obama-donors-top-embassy-jobs-rewards
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-25/obama-ambassadors-gave-at-least-13-6-million-in-campaign-money

Looks legit. Just downloaded and unpacked the original file [name is my own name for it]

There's a ton of files that my computer can't read.

Good, proof of continuation

jesus,, this is going to be more dramatic than I expected.

Are the timelines of this information matching up with shit like this?

Guys make sure you keep making as many mirrors as you can. The more we have the more we can spread around in case the kikes try to shut it down

Who they send Holiday Cards to is obviously most important one to start digging in

Thar she blows !

I'm researching a random sample of the names on the list and they seem to be rather politically inclined and not so much into the humanitarian crowd. Besides, why would the DNC have Clinton Foundation info? I'm pretty sure this is internal DNC stuff.

Apparently it costs about 2M bucks to become an ambassador..

Is that cheap? I don't even know anymore.

Fucking good point user, there may be an illegal donation angle after all.

depends on appointment, 500k for some posts

this comes with a lifetime supply of child slaves, doesn't it?

i could assume it costs more to become ambassador in the richer countries where living standards probably are higher

EVEN IF THAT WERE TRUE, THEY DIDN'T WRITE THE FUCKING EMAILS IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDED LIBERAL SHITFUCKS. THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT.

Fucking illogical

They are blaming it on Russians, yet they can't even answer if their server had SSL connection…

It's basically nigger logic.

AYO DEMS RUSSIANS BE SNITCHES, WE DINDU NUFFIN

I bet that it was Bill that released all the documents, because he couldn't stand having his wife being president over him. Lol.

Most expensive is UK apparently, I guess it is the most prestigious appointment, you get to have banter with royalty and your job might actually have relevance, unlike say Ambassador to New Zealand

Why didn't he run? I bet he would've been more eligible than Shillary

Bill can't release anything but his poisonous seed into underage girls nowadays

The distraction angle is beyond obvious, this timing is not a coincidence.

If the stuff with the ambassadors is solid she is absolutely done.

heard a rumour he had aids tbh. Unknown lesions on his face. So Hitlery Cunton might have aids or hiv

Its gotta be someone on the inside with access leaking this shit

Here's another back up

mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ

DECRYPTION KEY IS

And the torrent wikileaks did so seed it : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ED9C54D8CE543F9A45D180FD58B4C56CF2A3FC1E

There's a long list of DNC donors from 2008 - 454 in total.

Are you retarded? American presidents have a 2 term limit.

I've been seeding for the last 20+min

man he looks like hes in rough shape. i thought that was just gunk on my computer screen at first

Would have been illegal

Stuff for Mike?
WTF is Mike?

you're kidding, right?

Lol, well, if you're from UK, i guess this leak is a compliment to your country haha

Mike Pence? (VP)

Pretty much

Sorry I didn't know about the two term limit, I'm not Amerian

Bill was also impeached

A ton of shit. I don't have Microsoft Office Suite on here and registered so not going to go through the excel documents and etc

Guys, try matching names of current or former ambassadors with the list of donors.

Athena, can you upload that file user?

OY VEY IT'S A FORGERY

so which country is the least worth then, i bet its Iraq or afghanistan, i bet nobody wants to be ambassador there.

Gotta analyze who donated the least and compare it to their current position.

40k to be ambassador in Turkmenistan. Worth it?

Unlike say ambassador to cote' di voire

the one with the least human trafficking I'd imagine.

they probably pay you to go there, and it's a punishment. I wonder what an Ambassador salary is? It would be an interesting way of rinsing money if you donate 500k to campaign and your Ambassador salary nets you 500k or 1 mill

in that interview earlier today, that guy that was responsible for Hillarys server didn't even remember if the servers used SLL or what software they used.

So much for competence…

It's like the DNC is run by the people against gamergayte

Holy shit lads.

That is what is happening

Holy fuck user Mike is some vip tier shit.

How can they afford to pay 3 million dollar donations with that salary,, it makes no sense.

I downloaded this, transferred it to my linux OS and tried to extract it. It asks for the password and I put GuCCif3r_2.0 and it didn't work!

What's the password to this?

Alexa Wesner raised $483.100 for the DNC in 2008, then became Ambassador to Austria in 2013

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexa_L._Wesner

So where exactly is the evidence that Russia did this? What did I miss?

its (GuCCif3r_2.0)
You forgot the parenthesis

lets see
free everything in a country you want to do a few deals for
and catch a little kick back shit from .
make any sense now user?

Thanks

It is like a reverse Roman Empire with provinces and all that.

right behind the tooth fairy ahead of the easter bunny

wow, Austria is only worth 400k? thats nothing compared to the 3M required for the ambasador job in UK.

Austria confirmed unimportant.

(I'm joking relax).

Does it matter anyway? Tfw Russia does more to safeguard American democracy than the dem nominee

Well you give obama 500k, you do a 4 year ambassador gig worth 200k per year, free shit and perks. Come out 800k, or 300k up. Great investment

early vote.rar
2008 election voting data for North Carolina.

the torrent is working fine, a little slow but steady

Security.rar
SecurityMetrics compliance reports with a nice little email.

Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 5:58 PM
To: Reynolds, Ian
Subject: Re: PCI Scan Issue (Democratic National Committee)

Ian,

We appreciate your email.

As you stated in your email, there are still three remaining issues preventing you from becoming PCI compliant. These issues are all the same; the "TCP reset using approximate sequence number" vulnerability.

As I am sure the previous scan technician explained, we have recently incorporated some necessary updates to our scanners. Unfortunately, there are still some "bugs" that we are working out on these scanners. One of these bugs relates to the "TCP reset using approximate sequence number" issue that you have. We have been told that this bug will be worked out by the end of the week. Therefore, if you would like to re-run your scans this Monday, those issues will hopefully be resolved.

I hope this appropriately answers your questions. If it does not, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Melissa Baker
SecurityMetrics
Support Outbound Team Lead
(801) 705-5700
(801) 724-9600 Main
(801) 623-5621 Fax
0207.993.8031 UK Support
www.securitymetrics.com

Begin forwarded message:

Date: October 11, 2010 9:50:14 AM MDT
To: "[email protected]/* */" >
Subject: FW: PCI Scan Issue (Democratic National Committee)

On Thursday I spoke with a tech in your scan department and was informed that this would be resolved shortly. Unfortunately it still appears to be showing up on 3 of our hosts as a critical problem. It is the only thing blocking us from a scan pass at this point. What is the ETA on this being resolved? This is an urgent problem at this point.

–Ian Reynolds

Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:40 AM
To: [email protected]/* */'
Cc: Conlow, Mike
Subject: PCI Scan Issue (Democratic National Committee)

Recently a few of our hosts (that are not new) began to fail security scans. The particular item causing a problem is a threat level 5 issue, that is referenced by CVE-2004-0230. If you actually read the DHS statement on this “vulnerability” though, it is said that it doesn’t impact any services except BGP (which is only run on some routers). Because of this Red Hat has taken the official statement of not issuing any updates for this concern. This comment is also referenced in the DHS bulletin:web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2004-0230
“Red Hat does not have any plans for action regarding this issue.”

Creating scanning criteria that prevent the use of a popular, and widely recognized Operating System such as Red Hat is obviously problematic, and I am sure you will have other clients experiencing issues since this change was implemented. If someone would like to discuss this on the phone I would be happy to do so, currently there is no method of passing a scan with Red Hat servers as you have it configured now.

Ian Reynolds
Senior System Administrator
Democratic National Committee
(office) 202-488-5061
(fax) 202-572-7811

There's a shit ton of Jews on that list. It's about what I expected but it feels good when your "tinfoil conspiracy theories" are confirmed with undeniable evidence.

Jews are 2% of the population and it looks like 50-75% of the top (((donors))) on that list.

It's also kind of goofy when one of their other main points of slander is to suggest the Don will start WWIII with Russia. Is he going to war with Putin, or is he his puppet?

I know government servers make heavy use of Redhat, but this is interesting considering the push for Systemd.

Big corps use red hat, prevalent as fuck at JPMorgan

Austria's only worth half a million bucks?

Hell, I coulda bought that.

Well, perhaps you should go to the next Democrat Convention and give an offer lol,

Ghana 7 dollars
Nigeria 14
Belize fitty cent

And dies from pneumonia.

The Crown family out of Chicago don't get enough attention as top Jewish stringpullers and financiers. They were Obama's sugar daddy. Looks they gave a hefty amount to Hillary as well.

archive.is/GiMJk

According to Kikipedia

Is this maybe why people pay to be ambassadors? So they can make connections with people and form business ties with for later?

John Roos donated 2 million, and he's now running a company that sounds like its making a lot more then 2 million with what its doing.

And the diplomatic pouches are perfect for all sorts of crime

also diplomatic immunity comes in handy for the kids

It's actually an investment. That donation secures a cushy govt job in a foreign land for these people.

Clear example of corruption like this is pretty good ammo.

The media actually reporting. Wtf mate.

Can't wait 'till they compare this hack to the Protocols of Zion.

That's not even a secret. It's been a well know thing for years.

Now I understand why some countries have outlawed too big private donations for presidential campaigns..

Just a coincidence, goy.

I remember once a while back, Trump mentioned something like this going on with ambassadors.

So explain to me why this ambassador list is the final straw as opposed to all the previous leaks.

Why is this one in particular more important than the others?

he was talking about ambassadors appointed out of nepotism, not out of outright bribery

The magnet on wikileaks twitter works fast as fuck

archive.fo/mmjcM

Hm, I'm not sure if the ambassador story is really something that hasn't been revealed before. This was reported on back in 2013.

On the other hand, many of these people were employed by large companies, who may or may not have received favorable treatment by the State Department (and elsewhere) under Hillary Clinton.

What's been the secret has been the price of ambassadorships. Makes it tangible for the average Joe to understand.

It makes me wonder how the wikileaks twitter account is still active and verified and hasn't been suspended.

It is, but I'm not sure the (((media))) will write about it, as it's no secret to the countries that receive them.

These donation patterns are quite intereting. You can see that they generally donate less for every event.
They donate:

Most at OFA,
Less in the DNC
Least in the CFC.

it's Like it follows some form of pattern, as if they agreed on "If you donate alot on this event, I'll donate alot on the next event" as to not raise suspicion.

And no donations in the CFC exceeded 1M.

Also it seems like the most of her donations come from California and Florida .It's Primarily CEO's and attorneys that give her money.

has he endorsed anyone yet?

time to enforce the law then faggot

Reports for Kaine.rar
Records for strategy meetings to bring Tim Kaine up to speed.

Tech Memo 042309.doc Highlights
Weekly Wrap-up:
Priorities for the coming week:

Tech Memo 043009.doc Highlights
Weekly Wrap-up:

Tech Memo 051409.doc Highlights
Weekly Wrap-up:

Tech Memo 052109.doc Highlights
Weekly Wrap-up:

Tech Memo 060310.doc Highlights
PAST WEEK UPDATE:
INCOMPETENT

Tech Memo 121009.doc Highlights
PAST WEEK UPDATE:

Hillary and the DNC's main focus was going to be healthcare
Trump blew her whole campaign out of the water.

Tim Kaine might be involved in the email scandal

LibreOffice will open excel files it is free / no registration

Any good picks?

If I'm not mistaken, this is extremely illegal.

He voted for Romney in 2012, (Trump supported Romney too)

So I can only assume he Supports Trump too.

Massive and highly-complex money laundering/tax evasion scheme.

Kaine is definitely involved. Can someone repost the Wasserman-Schultz/Kaine infographic that explained why Kaine was picked as VP in 2016? I forgot the details and apparently forgot to save.

Think those two actually swap fluids anymore? I doubt it.

I renamed it when I made it based on the hype at the beginning. A more accurate name now would be something about the donors and ambassadors or whatever. However, there's so much stuff in here.

The tl;dr is basically that Tim Kaine stepped down and gave DWS the DNC chair in exchange for being picked as VP.

All of those are from 2009 and 2010.
Tim Kaine was selected a long time ago.

THIS IS ALL FROM 2009 AND 2010

kek'd

sharing

they look like babbys first graph

Holy fuck though it is 600+ megs of documents that is a big ass pile.
I bet the DNC is pinching lifesaver size holes out of its underwear about now.

Good work user

Russia.

If you get an ambassador job there, they expect you to kill Putin's driver.

Spencer overton $685865

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Overton

anyone else having a hard time opening this file?

YESSSS!!!!!!

DNC LEAK zip 704.6 MB

mediafire.com/?4fdfsbvrnhlfp6b

no password needed with this download.

This is about anti-white gerrymandering

Opens fine for me, though it took a second.

Indeed, but were there sources or anything in the pic? Either way it would be great for redpilling normies now that there's a good chance Shillary will bow out and be replaced by Kaine instead of Boynie. My guess personally is Kaine/Biden

word, idk why it wont for me, anything good?

Why so scared, Juden
NOTHING TO FEAR
NOTHING TO HIDE

could also be the thousands of people trying to access it.

And I was just about to type "inb4 muh russians".
God fucking damn.

Shit when I try to decrypt the main 7z file it asks for a password. Wtf, I've never unzipped 7z files before. Ive tried three different programs for mac and none of them work. What are you guys using to unzip the main 7z download?

Not sure what to make of it,
pastebin . com/iny0KtBT Here's some of it, not even scratching the amount of text that's in it though.

look whats trending on Twitter all of a sudden

Ditto.

Does anyone have the password?

are you literally retarded? the password was posted everywhere on this thread.

newmedia.rar
This is some juicy shit.

emails_w_contactinfo.txt
Contains donor names, email addresses, and physical addresses collected via "new media" sources.
Probably the DNC website or spam email.
Full Name, State: Donor ID
0x0.st/S9h.txt
The donor id can be used to search other lists.

20090715_new_synetech_emails.csv
Contains donor id, email, donation dates, and donation amounts.
Top donor via new media is:
Arjun Divecha with a donation of $4600

put ( ) around the password posted on wikileaks twitter

Holy shit, there's fucking CREDIT CARD INFO of DNC donors in the #DNCleak. #DNCleaks

I am retarded

password is

(GuCCif3r_2.0)

copy and paste

Check out these evil DNC plans!!!

I sure hope no one attempts to commit massive fraud with these! Or do other nasty tricks like ordering mountains of dildos somehwere

EVIL DEMOCRATS!!!!!

Guess the dnc donors are shouting us a bunch of dragon dildos then.

there's certainly PLENTY of fresh addresses here to ruin lives if you want to, muahahahaha!!!

Delivery boys better start memorizing these addresses.

Shit user, you beat me to it. I'm also uploading a ZIP to mediafire (no password).

There was a story about the DNC handover somewhere, still looking. But it does seem like he was their chosen one despite massive protestations.

Holy fuck- the hispanic based gerrymandering is big, because the government doesn't consider spic a race, it's an ethnicity. they are white as far as the supreme court is concerned.

HOLY SHIT
DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A PURGE MAP?
7dc58-ngp-van/stuffformike/Weekly Memos to GTK/output.avi

We now have an accurate purge map when RWDS becomes a reality!

Oh vey would you look at those names… I feel another Shoah coming.

that explains why cuckchan/pol/ was getting hit earlier, it was preemptive.

Holy shit, that's scary. I see my state slowly but surely getting engulfed over a few years! Does this represent the amount of commie infestation?

What's this?

Show me one purge that wasn't Dylan Roof's. Millions have moved in and no purging yet. Keep dreaming.

That mike he be a happening guy I tell ya.

Democrat voters/donators

Is this the big one we've been waiting for, or is this just DNC part3?

I still want to figure out who mike is.
I wonder if he is some low level genius or something?

No there's been dozens of DNC leaks so far, this by far the biggest one.

What is it (((they))) tell us when they take away yet more of our freedoms with intrusive surveilance and police powers?
"If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear"

Fucking commies are taking over the country! This graph scared the shit out of me. I saw my state get swallowed up. Looks like I's surrounded.

OH SHIT! Here's the DNC plan to destroy the GOP House majority through nonstop litigation. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

The DNC was planning to overturn the GOP House majority by using Latinos as a wedge. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

Keep shitting yourself, Moshie, the rides just beginning!

The Democrats have secret links to companies that produce legislative redistricting software. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

Searching his name and title plus Hillary I only get results referencing his work for Obama

Why the big secret? I wonder if he would be the guy to coordinate the voter fraud

DNC plot to steal GOP House seats in Texas. They can't win at the ballot box, so they steal. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

wew

DNC planned for MASSIVE anti-white gerrymandering prior to 2010 elections. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

If the GOP hadn't won in 2010, the Dems would have gerrymandered a permanent majority. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

something's up.

Maptitude is in bed with the Dems. Preferred software for DNC gerrymandering. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

#DNCleak shows effective merger between the DNC and Obama's Organizing for America. #DNCleaks

OFA and DNC systems hosted on same account. Possible campaign finance law violation. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

More evidence of possibly illegal collusion between DNC and OFA via Blue State Digital. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

IIRC, ACORN was shut down because of the kind of collusion that OFC and DNC are engaging in. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

Memo to Tim Kaine when he was DNC chair/Virginia Governor. Shows more OFA/DNC collusion. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

More collusion between Kaine/DNC and OFA. Involvement in New Jersey 2009 gubernatorial race. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

Memo to Obama deputy CTO Mike Conlow from 2010 shows plan for manipulating information online. #DNCleak #DNCleaks

#DNCleak shows plot to use early voting to force Obama victory in 2008. North Carolina used as laboratory. #DNCleaks

That's funny, because most government agencies use ArcGIS.

can you imagine how great a trial for all this shit would be? it's been too long since Zimmerman.

Holy shit, there's fucking CREDIT CARD INFO of DNC donors in the #DNCleak. #DNCleaks

they sure do love cleartext.

Mike Conlow

no mention of him working for Hillary but he does congratulate her on his business FB

has anyone found explicit anti-white emails yet?

need info on this. just one can confirm everything.

The redistricting proposal is very anti-white, albeit not explicitly.

dovetails nicely with their Clinton poisoning false flag.

Bring it Hans. Or just post more docs that will go down the memory hole in 3… 2… 1…

My point us, watch how nothing is going to happen. Expect zero coverage on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

Is he our secret Mike?

Every credit card with a jewish name on it should be used to make a massive charitable donation to some Palestinian charity for extra keks.

more Mike Conlow from 2013

I suspect so for reasons given in >>7474246

Not the same user but heres the two files labeled athena. Going to go through them now.

www17.zippyshare.com/v/2hrQQx6n/file.html

2% of the population

I looked up each individually. Most of the Goyim come from Stanford. The rest come from Harvard and Yale. All from SF or NY.

Most were big Obama collectors and donors who were appointed as ambassadors after 2008.

This is what Obama is doing during his regular trips to CA, selling ambassadorships.

Genachowski is an Israeli

Gips raised over 500,000 dollars for President Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, and was one of his top "bundlers".

Gutman is a "second generation Holocauaauauauast survivor"

Eisen worked as the Assistant Director of the Los Angeles office of the Anti-Defamation League. He investigated anti-semitism and other civil rights violations, promoted Holocaust education and advanced US-Israel relations.

It goes on and on and on.

Jews give big money and get political positions which they then use for the tribe.

bluestatedigital.com/staff/mike-conlow

user I was wondering. Is the list how much the future ambassador donated or is it how much they raised with their own fund raisers? Not sure it matters

EVERYONE WHO DOWNLOADED THE LEAKS

GET BEHIND TOR/VPNS AND START MAKING DONATIONS TO CHARITY IN THEIR NAMES

AS MANY DIFFERENT, OBSCURE, UNDERFUNDED CHARITIES AS YOU CAN

IF THEY HONOUR THE TRANSACTIONS, WE BLEED THEIR WALLETS DRY, IF THEY CANCEL THEM THEY LOOK LIKE SHEKEL-GRABBING BASTARDS

IT'S A WIN-WIN

OY VEH CZECH NAZIS AMERICA SAYS YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THE ANTI SEMITISM YOU GOT GOING ON HERE. YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR EBIL NAZI NEIGHBORS AND THEIR RIGHT WINGISM.

best not to get him involved in any of this or else they could spin it to high heaven.

From Stormfront. A list of Kike Ambassadors

If you go to the blue state digital staff page its a diverse kike fest sorry negros we only gots 2 spots for you

There is a file called iusa_cellphone_eval.out that has 100,000 names addresses and cell phone number in it.

what is the file name that contains those?

Apparently Oreck is too, but I couldn't find proof.

Athena looks like it's the National ID project.

This shit just keeps getting better and better.

Juicier and Juicier

I saw a file named labs-tech-next-steps.docx (I think, earlier on halfchan). Any idea what's in it?

Goddamn lads, it's actually happening.

KeK

HAS YET TO RELEASE…
OMG I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEWS TOMORROW

Saucier and Saucier

If so this just gets more and more biblical revelation-like. Something about everyone having a number that is essentially control which would be required to do any trade.

Not to mention the whole "whore riding a hydra with crowns" deal. very xpol I guess but whatever.

Some of our new friends at bluestatedigital

..this is some uncanny valley shit

What about donating to some sorts of pro-Kremlin charities? That would get the Russia conspiracy theorists' panties in a bunch.

Kek, you niggers are so cute when you try to be tough.

The FEC is banks and stocks.

The FCC is radio.

double dubs checked

Hillary might have beaten him up again.

Time to make Bad Dragon a fortune 500 company.

what magic channel do you watch that has actual news? all the news is here user

dildos for everyone!

STUFF FOR MIKE
MY SIDES

what file?

The answer is none but I love watching them squirm while they tell me what I should be thinking.
Just the sport of it is all.

I hate to rain on your parade, but the NationalID is just for DNC voters.
Project Athena is a way for the DNC to analyze voters to guide future campaigns.
It's essentially the same as Google datamining.

This information is probably used to make maps similar to

Now, I'm not saying that there isn't a plan to implement a national ID, I'm just saying this probably isn't it. But who knows, this might just evolve into the end times ID.

Better to give it to worthy causes. Anything relating to child protection, wildlife conservation, clean water initiatives, etc.

I don't know what to expect of the limits on cards of people this rich, but I'm guessing it might take their banks longer to alert them to one hundred separate donations of $5,000 to various charities than one lump sum of $500,000. Just a thought.

They should be able to give a little chunk to black lies matter don't you think?

Our boy Mikes twitter
but lets not tell him just yet
twitter.com/mikeconlow

Surprising, how there is no limits for fucked up shit

Her voter base - leftists - are subhuman. They are human shaped meat used to advance leftism. She will never be "done" until we commit genocide, slaughtering every leftist as well as their children. Hell, feed their children alive to pigs while they are forced to watch. Leftists deserve the absolute worst.

more Athena stuffformike

George Soros was lobbying to expand online voting as well. No wonder!

archive.is/QVAi9
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/09/leaked-memo-george-soros-foundation-seeking-expand-u-s-online-voting/

Whats this mean anons? Avoid early online voting and wait for the general election to cast the ballots for Trump!

He probably knows lazy people vote left

Forgot image

Wow our boy stuffformike is all over the web as a computer genius for the democrats.

Here you go user!

You better be preparing for civil war, the kikes backing The Marxist DNC will not let us go unpunished for this. Sleep with your rifle.

Good work, user. I can't wait until the DOTR.

I wonder if anyone realizes how terrifying this is.

The democrats were planning on pushing through a national ID program. One that they would use to track and monitor citizens. One that they could easily rig up that you would need to use to get on the internet.

Make a posting on the internet about nazi frog memes? Suddenly you're labeled in the system. the system they hold all the keys too. They would use this system to ostracize and shame anyone who steps outside of party controlled thinking.

Thank god the last 2 years happened. it really opened my eyes to the dangers of lists and more importantly who decides who goes on the lists.

(checked)

Scanned with ESET. No threats found.

Makes you wonder if the Democrats realize that such as system could be used against them as well. But no, those cucks think that their "moral high ground" gives them infinite fucking authority. Shits fucking scary.

just goes to show you how unnatural liberalism really is that they would need to control the entire world with an iron fist to ensure it's longevity.

There was a rumor that people lose their security clearing if they donate to the kkk.
Is that based on a fact?

Incoming caps from more stufffrommike all Athena ID related. It gets worse

Downloaded all of it through a VPN and moving to a thumb drive as well, never know.

And does anybody have any idea what the pic related is about at all??

Why does it seem like The Triumph of the Will is in there??

39M dollars in donations ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dafuqqqqqqqq

I'm seeding the torrent. It doesn't really matter and it's not like the DNC has the resources to track my foreign server down and shake them for my info.

It's always going to get worse. but please, keep it coming. I'm terrified.

Do these people even realize the amount of authoritarian control they were trying to leverage?

The file I have looks like normal sql, are you sure you didn't already have that open or something?

Drudge has 2 good links up about the new leaks. Not donner related but may be more interesting to most people.

theintercept.com/2016/09/13/colin-powell-emails/

twitter.com/lhfang/status/775846548991115269

there's some sort of proprietary file in stuffformike.

.graffle extension that I cant open

Thanks user, that was me with the Triumph of the Wills already up, didn't think to check the other files, damn I was excited for something for a second.

Holy shit, that last one, that needs to get plastered everywhere.

Also, check out my trips for Triumph of the Will

It's XML, just open in notepad

(checked)

Slightly more effort, it's generated by OmniGraffle, so it's some kind of graph

Libtards are crying. They see their fate!

youtube.com/watch?v=DQMocUMpO98

kek

If someone gets on archive the shit and post the link.

gotta be kikeberg since she's in SV that day. who the fuck gets ready in kikeberg's house, did she need to use his shower? This is too close for comfort.

TransactionDetailReport0831.xml in the FEC>Transreports has all of the credit card transactions of about 5000 heretics who donated to her campaign. Along with names, addresses and phone numbers

No full credit card numbers, just last 4 and expiration date.

Interesting stuff on the Colin Powell e-mails. From his tone you know he wants to strangle the bitch. I hate to admit it but I've given her too much credit. She really is fucking dumb.

Archives have been posted on this thread. Along with two separate bit-torrent magnets.

I'm working on uploading a ZIPPED compression (no password needed) to mega & mediafire right now to make sure it stays up.

archive.is/53TQB

nvm, its all 2009

CTR??? Don't you know the hacker known as 4chan is always responsible?

Says you, goy. :^)

ah yes of course, my bad.

So you have the subtitles for Triumph of Will open, you try to open another file and you still see the subs and the first thing you assume is that Clinton was watching it too and had the subs on her email server?

This is Marc. The fundraiser was at his house.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Benioff

Posting more from the intercept article.

Should Trump bring up Colin Powell's opinion at the debates?

whoops, video is from this year, but that's probably the guy anyway

Thanks user, got firefox graffle reader.

I don't speak convoluted flowchart but I can see there's some related topics to Athena / National ID / Person Database again, looks like the algorithm in graph form.

It's gonna be buried. To the extent the liberal media talks about it, they'll say it's evidence of the Trump-Putin alliance.

Funny how readily they dismiss Hillary's health problems as "conspiracy theory" but completely go with the Trump-as-Putin-puppet narrative.

Maybe they're trying DDOS's attack is to keep traffic away and try and bribe wikileaks. Or hack the computer containing the files. Or maybe they're buying time to have President Osama sign executive action banning the materiel in the US. Just spit balling ideas. There's a reason for this and it's not to just DDOS. AGAIN IF SOMEONE GETS IN, ARCHIVE, SCREENSHOT, AND IF YOU CAN SAVE FILES AND UPLOAD THEM!!!!!! THEY CAN'T WIN THIS, FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, I'M SWITCHING TO KALI. I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE user'S. GOD SPEED MY FREINDS… GOD SPEED.

YES !!!

"I had to throw a mini tantrum at a Hampton's party to get their attention"

Is this what the politicians are worried about today? Is this what they are talking about?

There's already mirrors on Mega posted ITT and on wikileak's twitter.

Thanks

Well shit, this is getting deeper than I originally thought. How far the rabbit hole can we go before we get rid of Shillary and the corrupted members of D.C. out of power?

Clearly this isn't enough to prove anything as the DNC will come up with a way to spin this narrative like with Shillary's Health conditions.

You are probably right.
But a boy can dream…

Do like me and just lurk for a while unless you think you have something useful to offer

Well…when you put it like that user I guess it does sound ridiculous. Oh well it was a good laugh.

Har! The nigger's crying over losing a speech gig because Clinton took them to the cleaners. What a bunch of whores these people are.

What we need is a renaissance of rogue old-school anonymous hax0rz like Guccifer 1 & 2.0. Hackers like "Crackers With Attitude" to pop out of nowhere and just start dumping mass amounts of shit they hacked into and stole. Like the Soros Foundation stuff that was leaked. That shit was pretty damning and it confirmed we were right on target all along.

Unless we have a full-blown revolution of leaks exposing these corrupt traitors they will continue to hide behind the scenes and do evil. Believe it or not, the number one thing they hate is being exposed and us knowing and catching on to how they operate. I think that would dramatically slow this globalist/zionist/satanic/nwo agenda down as the world will realize what they are up against and start to understand we need to stifle these bastards and stop them in their tracks.

Oliver Stone thinks that the DNC hacked themselves archive.is/DMC7D

periscope.tv/w/1yNGanVRRVnJj

livestream leak analysis

Nevermind, it's over

Is there a youtube video of this?

and he actually has a point. I mean what better way than to spin this entire shitshow than to blame Russia for it? If someone from the DNC fucked up and got this leaked its the perfect damage control.
Dont' you find it odd that the DNC already had a prepared statement just minutes after Wikileaks published the leaks?

WOW I just clicked on it.

Anyways, here's more stuff from mike for mike. I haven't noticed any huge millions of dollars poured into Athena but this is all old 2009 stuff so who knows what beast it is now.

Noticed that OFA and DNC collusion has been a major topic on this leak, and there's yet more of it in stuffformike.

I just looked at Google News. No mention of the fact that one of two major candidates for President just admitted to Anderson Cooper the other night that she can't remember the number of times she's fainted, and now she's disappeared from the public eye.

Sounds less retarded than the Russia tinfoil Hillary's campaign and their shills in the Press have been floating around. I think there's always been a tremendous amount of strife within the Democrat political establishment surrounding the Clintons. It mostly went under the radar in Obama's presidency because her political future was tied into the well-being of the Obama administrations, but now that she's her own woman again (as much as a soulless corporate puppet can be), all the resentment that's been lurking since 2008 if not before has reemerged. Goes to show that it's hard to keep friends when you lie, cheat, steal, blackmail, intimidate, and kill your way into power, especially when you drag everyone around you into scandal after scandal with them knowing all the while that they only have to put up with that shit because you are a corrupt lying snake.

see

Someone from the DNC leaked this, DNC staff found out hence the quickly prepared statement that was ready to go.

You're really showing that you're a huge newfag, shill and narcissistic namefag. Kill yourself.

Nevermind, that was only for the OFA and DNC partnership. The millions is found for funding the project

Top kek. This would be legendary.

UNDERRATED POST

More athena national personal database ID stuffformike plain in 2010

She's officially entered damage control mode

Looks like they're targeting early voting in NC, which had a slim victory margin in 2008 (D by 0.32%), to dissuade voters from the polls by appearing strong at the start. This could easily be expanded to any slim-margin state, whether they won or lost it in 2008.

Anyone know what this is all about?

emails_w_contactinfo.txt within newmedia.rar is fun

I searched my hometown and see a whole bunch of cucks I know personally

Underrated post

Some normie digestible OC to spread around. Thanks to the user who provided the template weeks ago. May KEK continue to bless our cause.

Am I the only one that wants to fuck Huma?

Go up to them and ask them why they donated to the DNC.

When they ask you how they know, tell them the truth :-)

maybe the money could go to us?
Holla Forums ad buying spree anybody?

but does he have several properties back to back like kikeberg? figured it was him because of that.

Is that plastic hanging all around them? Look like Saran Wrap.

they are all expired
also there aren't any numbers, only the last 4 digits and expiration.

it still contains the donor's names, addresses, emails and phone numbers though.

I'm playing this one close to the vest

pastebin?

Great job. I say with the dubs, Kek blessed you.

Go to bed Hillary, you're drunk.

twitter.com/jeneps/status/775840303269998592

HELLLOOO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIDEEE

great opsec dumb idiots

also

use magnet, fag

Anyone know what kind of software we need to view these files?

They look like stock tickers/data in a proprietary tribe only format.
I tried asking some of the kikes over at Zero Hedge, but they didn't know.

New DNC Documents From GUCCIFER 2.0 Mirrored

OFFICIAL TORRENT! Pass: (GuCCif3r_2.0)

FULL ARCHIVE ZIPPED, NO PASSWORD NEEDED!

It's from 2009 but here are some of their servers

good goy, use magnet with clearnet IP while they monitor and record all peers

For some reason the biggest file in stufformike / budgets merely called "untitled.xslx" wont open for me.

Every time it just crashes, some other anons might find a whole lot of names in there if anyone wants to look

fuck aapl

the best security measure against hackers is to buy apple

because no self respecting computer nerd is going to want to use apple to see that shit.

I'm on a MacBook.

I guess it falls to me. Which is the best link to download the leaks from?

PLEASE TELL ME LORD KEK

IS MY KUNDALINI SYNDROME PART OF WHATEVER THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH OUR UNIVERSE

dubs confirm unrelated

(checked)
Very nice.

too large without an account

mega.nz/#fm/o8IznAYJ

That low energy post.
Holy shit they're incompetent.

I got you covered. Ill post screenshots of a few things

You can't deny she has an exotic sex appeal. And then being who she is you kind of just want to dominate her sexually.

You don't remember what happened when Visa, MasterCard and PayPal decided to keep money donated to Wikileaks for themselves?

There is something big in this info.
Its going to take a few days to do all the cross referencing between Hillary's actions at the state department and who gave what.
Pay to play is the story here.
Donor data is gold.

No sex appeal at all.
Gas yourself moshie.

Nigger please, go derail something else with your degeneracy.

Yep, there is a lot more, you have to scroll through it to get the exact numbers, it's a lot to take.

I believe this is detailed voting information in Boston area as far as I can see. Isn't it illegal to be messing with this stuff anyways?

ew dude

Wow, what a weird way to spin this. Trump coming out and saying all the stuff is basically what made him so attractive in the first place. She's basically showing people Trumps explanation of how Hillary sells us out.

And thats why I am here… My apple is "gift" from family… At east it as a use tonight.

What do you want me to look at?

Coming from one of the most corrupt politicians in U.S. history it just doesn't have any cachet.

Donating outrageous ammounts of money means nothing to them, they just print more the next day.

Our entire economy is like a playground for this kikes to play bureocrat while hard-working people get crushed with taxes to pay for these retards and nu-males toys.

I think i've never been more angry my entire life.

Gas the kikes race war nao.

BIG FIND! OPEN THIS FILE from the leaks:

stuffformike/Plans/2009_state_swap_outline.doc

Basically, this allows an API to exchange data between states voter rolls and that of the DNC's voter rolls, and the DNC gets to update it back up at the state level twice a year!

This is how purges happen, this is how voters are targeted and registrations switched, or voters made invalid due to any number of changes by this automated system. Read here or open the document:

After this agreement is negotiated with the ASDC, it is a contract between the DNC and individual states. The DNC is not bound by it in any state that does not sign.

Definitions
• Public Data- Data from government agencies (Secretaries of States, Boards of Elections, etc.) and all other data included in the voter file that does not constitute Proprietary Data.
• DNC Proprietary Data- Data appended or acquired by the DNC, including appended enhancements such as consumer information, political IDs, and models.
• State Party Proprietary Data- Data appended to the public record by the state party or campaigns and organizations in the state including enhancements, political IDs, caucus history, and models.

Data being swapped
State Party Provides:
• State Party Voter File
• Any State Party Proprietary Data collected.

DNC Provides:
• Phone and NCOA matches;
• DNC Proprietary Data relating to registered voters in that state;
• Modeling created or attained by the DNC for that State and appended to records of voters in that state, accompanied by an explanation of the purpose and effectiveness of the model;
• Training of State Party personnel in the use of the above information;
• All information collected or obtained by the DNC concerning partisan or Democratic candidate ID’s in State Party’s state, including information on all persons who have moved into State Party’s state.
• The DNC will maintain and give the State Party access to VoteBuilder, the national Voter Activation Network online platform

Frequency of Swap
This exchange shall take place 2 times each year, and will include this information for an additional new registrant update each year.

FYI Cellphone_trest contains dox.

Phone numbers and addressess.

Is it time for some late night pizza deliveries? That and shitton boxes

into the filter oven you go

My life is over.

DNC shill central, literally.

Athena related

Just shut up dickhead, this threads about the leak.

Saw something you like huh?

This is so fucking disgusting. There are no words.

This allows the DNC to update State records of voters in that state, accompanied with a short explanation. This is how voters are disenfranchised! This is a data-driven system that other docs posted earlier show how the DNC targeted which voters were not likely to vote for Hillary.

will I get vanned for downloading this without tor

no, you'll commit suicide at the gym with 2 shots from the back of the head while weightlifting.

some evidence of pedowood and the blackmail/setup behind it might topple a few crooks. not stuff we know, like files from rusty2.0

Install and use Mullvad you pleb

Sellam A. Ismail is a tremendous faggot + muslim terrorist.
archive.is/oZmd6

"HolidayCards" has a bunch of donors, staffers, ect…

I reason they wanted to get out the dox before the big one…lest the roaches scatter

This applies to the state dem party's rolls, not the state's secretary of state.

Brother, the vans rest idle. If they show themselves on the street, we're going to annihilate them. You only have to worry if you are a whistleblower or dead man's proxy.

I think so. Its a bit much, and media have yet to peep on this today. Clinton's disappearance, and this, would fry her.

Holy shit that is like a dox of all the biggest traitors in your area. Put in excel, filter down to your zip code and take a gander…..

next cap I post is about VAN

These powerpoint people make the most retarded info graphics, but some info to note is how they've been stockpiling old voting data and profiles of all of them.

this is from NOI presentation in stuffformike

Dont forget about the pritzkers as well

This looks like a pretty big blowout with the damage control that's going out, but what all have we learned from this though? No I'm serious, I have to get to bed soon for my early work shift tomorrow and don't have time to read through all this

It goes well with the hearing today, the missing Clinton atm, and this. Today was a busy day for the party.

Basically the dnc is funneling money into cataloguing every adult american citizen and giving top donors cushy diplomat jobs.

those are the two big stories I've been following.

Jesus christ

VoteBuilder grep shows some interesting files

Well, donations from foreigner officials are a bit controversial to say the least. There is a whole lot of stuff slowly being revealed, but it will take some time for anons and the [independent] press to.dig through.

Be warned: Newsweek is dropping a "bombshell" story about Trump's financial ties and conflicts they pose with U.S. national security. The MSM is going to be shilling this story nonstop. We cannot let this overshadow the leaks!

an user on cuckchan compiled a set of the most interesting things so far. fir a cuckchanner its not bad

The MSM is going to overplay it though. The guy who wrote it, (((Kurt Eichenwald))) is raging hard because people caught wind of what he was writing and proceed to call him out for being a Kike

twitter.com/kurteichenwald

read the thread or get out newfag

turnabout is fair play

there was a hearing today? I've been pretty out of the loop recently. Are these documents being released as a result of the hearing? And nobody's seen Clinton since she passed out/shit herself? That doesn't surprise me, they're probably recharging her batteries or having trouble finding spare parts to replace her broken ones.

I see.

No kidding. Wish I had the time to dig through it with you lads.

anything to divert attention away from the real issues, but we already know Newsweek MSM is in Clitton's pocket anyway.

Hehe

More pay dirt. Looks like some of the companies the DNC invested in are into some serious shady shit.

kek

Will look after a short break. But yeah I've been seeing lots of VoteBuilder being tied to all of the datahoarding.

Yeah some guy suicided himself at the hearing.

Justin Cooper broke and talked a lot about the emails

Go to this for summary:

oh I see, thanks.

What a unfortunate face.

I haven't read or listened to a thing produced by the mainstream media in years…

I'm somehow getting the feeling that most ambassadors, that Obama appointed, were major donors to DNC.
Pay for high rank position I guess

wut is this

this co. is currently embroiled in some major corruption in the Bay Area having to do with a massive piece of land and its development. There's payoffs and weekly violations of the Brown Act and even a murder, though that was declared suicide in 10 minutes. The "suicide" was a city attorney that was investigating the charges of corruption and was about to give his report and fell off a building the day before. Report confiscated by police never to be seen again and the Lennar/town corruption continues. Willie Brown is involved too. Many locals tried to get the FBI involved after the murder but they refuse. This is big time shit and they're just steamrollering over the law.

And they think no-one will know. Guess Mr Assassin will have a rough weekend.

But with the media… I guess it will be "Russian hackers released more data which consists personal information. Nothing to look here, j-just ignore it OK! Meanwhile… meanwhile (how to change topic…)… oh yeah, meanwhile TRUMP"

this fucking kike

(offtopic)
Rumor is that the owner of Bad Dragon owns a bestiality ranch and has organized crime connections. Source was a poster claiming to be a former employee on /furryhate on either voat or plebbit, can't recall which.

I want a darling little Jewish Princess (la la la)
Who don't know shit about cooking and is arrogant looking (weeeee ooooooo)

I want a funky little Jewish Princess (la la la)
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper (ffffffppppffffffppppffffp)
A brazen little Jewish Princess (hay oh)
With titanic tits, and sand blasted zits (zzzzzzzzzzzzp)

She can even be poor (wahhhh)
So long as she does it with four on the floor (Vapor-lock)

What could possibly give you that idea?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like a tranny

Hello Kettle, my name is Pot. You are black.

Imagine the reaction of the blacks if the Dems become "real rayciss'" by refunding d'nations to black "charities"?

Wow, to think that Trump could've gotten the AG to drop the investigation if he had a conversation with her about his grandkids.

So we've seen circumstantial evidence of buying jobs. Any of you lads still digging or is that the only news in the leak?

Start digging yourself nigger there are like 700 megs of files. It's going to take days to piece some of these details together with other info already out there.

Is that libel?

Ok. Mega download confirmed safe for no vpn?

stuffformike/Weekly Memos to GTK/

has confidential tech memos about the DNC database stuff.

There's some shady shit going on with the DNC's investments.

- Bill gave paid speech to Jefferies LLC 5/6/2014 Miami, Fl. $225,000 (can't find primary source, but it must have been the tax returns that listed the paid speeches).
Other speech events prior to this (can't find record of payment).
DNC has had financial stake in Jefferies since at least 2011 (see earnings.xlsx).

- Blurred lines between think tanks and lobbyists (lennar corp) - see full article

- "…the Clinton-chaired MCC awarded Symbion a $47.7 million contract. North Carolina-based Pike Electric was awarded one for $17.9 million."

(checked)

"Useful idiots"

Did my part tbh

twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/775924303590064128

RWN?

Just from this? No. But there might be enough information saved in the NSA botnet machine to eventually figure out that you did it once they finally process that information and start cracking down on thoughtcriminals. Then it'll join the list of all your other thoughtcrimes. Then you kill yourself with 11 bullets or get arrested for something tiny that you actually did do, but normies have been manipulated into thinking is worth punishing. It's a longshot. Even if Hillary's forces are actively working on finding everyone who downloaded the leak there would still just be too many people, and that's assuming they don't miss you in their sweep.

kek, made me look

Shit topology.

lol @ Security/exception.txt DNC server monkey shithead trying to tell his security contractor why his server vulns don't really need to be fixed

classic

Lots of email addresses in
/marketing/eoc/GDSA11_November_Canvass_Appeal_EOC/GDSA11A.CSV

Does anybody have a list of journalists so we can search for them and see if any of them are donating to Hillary?

Trump should run with that exact phrasing. Tons of white people will remember when Omarosa got angry about someone using that idiom on Apprentice.

It's not illegal to have this information. Yes mega is safe, if you're paranoid use a vpn or tor (but it will take a damn long time to download over tor).

That's a man, baby

I agree.

Me too.

fuck man.. i was ashamed to admit so I just held my mouth quiet.

SOMEONE CROSS REFERENCE DNC CREDIT CARD DETAILS WITH THE ASHLEY MADISON DATABASE

These are shit skin mexicans that have moved in under your aunts ss and vote 2-4 times each, sjw poz, and niggers

ALSO THE PATREON DB
LET'S PULL ON SOME STRINGS

^ Oh yes

kek wills it

CHECKED
KEK WILLS IT
CROSS REFERENCE PATREON DB AND ASHELY MADISON

But 39M dollars man? Just like that, here you go, pure cash in check! boom! like nothing. How do they even have the authority to give that money away at all? Where does it come from?

I didn't even know people had this kind of money in real cash to give, since most people just have their assets locked in various estates, cars, obligations, etc. But to just give 35m dollars like that..it seems unreal.

This thread just took an interesting turn.

was supposed to reference

Let's see how many ambassadors can get recalled in a week.

Working on loading the DB dumps into MySQL right now

Wrecking the West and liquidating its remains adds up to a large bank account.

KEK WILLS IT

well, it only takes a quick SQL quiery to do the joins, it shouldn't be so hard

I wonder how hard it's hitting them now, that they tried to manufacture a fake revolution and ended up starting the real one against themselves. And now they've even given it a mascot who is already well loved by many.

What a time to be alive

All namefags must die

Filter on sight. That's my policy, no exceptions.

Hey retard, any download anywhere will show your IP somewhere, but you are a TORfag, are you really telling me you can't get it via proxy because you are that incompetent?

How about eday turnouts? Anybody make sense of the adjusted turnout text files?

All our respective governments know who we are already anyway. If they want to come SWAT me in the middle of the night, they could do it. If you're posting on 8/pol/, you should be at peace with this.

Easy: insider trading. The Jews are insider traders, it's not luck that they consistently get so wealthy… or anything else. Israel spies on the USA's phone calls to obtain information illegally, they also join spy agencies to get the information legally.

They also get money from the USA. They send that money back to their own people in the USA to rig elections and buy influence which keeps their whole scam going.

They have Jews in the Federal Reserve and government positions with access to highly sensitive privileged information. They leak this information to their Jewish friends and get rich off of insider trading.

Their wealth is largely Rosenberg-style wealth obtained via espionage of all kinds. Look at Zuckerkike, his wealth is basically a legitimized spy agency. Never give a Jew information of any kind, they'll use it against you in ways you're not aware of.

Dubs confirm. High quality post right here.

Nice try. That's an STL file for subtitles to a video file/DVD

I heard she's single.

tbf lads, this just shows incredible competence.

Hillary doesn't even seem to have to pay the AG, her husband just has a conversation with them and they let her know she can keep her job.

Like 70% of the names (((echo))) over the ocean.

The flowcharts of a diseased mind.

Holy shit.

There you are again, I forgot to filter and report your frustrated grand autist ass on this proxy, worthless namefag

Techfags. We're trying to bruteforce this file:
7dc58-ngp-van/marketing/eoc/dnc_harris_eoc_nov09_canvass.zip

Anyone done this before? We used john the ripper and cracked 8/19 hashes of the zip file but it's weird and we don't know how to proceed.

This is the final output of john the ripper with –show on the zip file:

q+ý8Û™Aµ—mÔY)ºT&\hÌz6¡Šgxp…íg©„D,XX*Yºó˜Þxdž,XëhRÌDOÝøzÙ§Ÿu‰ÆŒÆwòl™4 NCô{Ûf!:NO PASSWORD:ÛÕhº‰%XØÛ¨ ‡øÎ(æï6O9­2J58ÔNòО¥ŠQÏVM ˜ƒ
²XŒÝc?ZÖVã¯^ÔÁ1Q¯€±œž¦œ¹ðÚèt¾Êw·åCêŸ(ïb `ËåSw`ÜŽ¬š¤W ÔË«4ÐϝRh'Câ)ÂV᝟«É%Ö•õ€#Ö´•4R#C¢Ó»èÉícL¦VðâkQ¸Œ[8&ÕäÂÔ§gMÁøïÆ#óÏ&Pyªƒ,ïß~*Þ÷}æô^ãêÞMŽíÉ›.V^õ0Å_EæýúúSÞ!ÁèªLïA ˆéÆdÆ"i°a2)Õ³gbÔÆDi;VÒRîÅŸs¾”‡oáì'Ûƒròä_÷½îí XDqåeyK…­ð#EæžSÄ&Öé1Ö°ØÕ=}Ç.
"K®->¼¢$Í'%šœ€å]žØ‡ðÀ1Ë#à –®l¥ÝHÓ÷ów[+:NO PASSWORD:^ý‘žÙ^ª™Ë·ð›Žˆ•R¢ÁgFKÍæ9cÊTàŸgü39Ââð)q
ÌrÙ´2aÈÇq°¬È”…ç¨Ù&#å>Pg¾ß㬩Ðz¬`IȨa9¼ËÉ
Xü´ý ݓéÒ:NO PASSWORD:#‡`kdh–³Ž

It confirms that there was an honest to god push for the nwo by some business people. That explains why trump was motivated to go this far..

Legend.

do you have a thread/channel/whatever where you discuss the proccess of cracking it?

What isnt malware nowadays?

It seems like big brother is every person on the planet.

We're at the last 20 or so posts on this thread.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/88773327

Am I the only one who thinks he kind of looks like a pedo?

Well, if I understand it right, you need to crack all the password hashes. I don't really understand what you mean by "acting weird" - your dictionaires/rainbow/lookup tables are probably not large enough.

I don't really know how to interpret most of this stuff but I do see a lot of emails in this, maybe we can compare this to the Ashley Madison leaks and see if there are any matches?

I used a 15 gb wordlist. It only found 8/19 hashes I guess, so I'm trying just a full bruteforce now.

I'm pretty sure the early voting / absentee ballots is done through the mail not through the internet.

But wasn't there something wrong with the absentee ballots in the recent elections in Austria? I don't remember the details but wasn't the vote very close and then they started counting the absentee ballots and that's when the Green politician won? And later the Supreme Court concluded there had been too many problems and irregularities and that's why there's a new election?

Do you need the password?

(GuCCif3r_2.0)

Password to file is: (GuCCif3r_2.0)

Yes, with the parenthesis as well.

No, we're past that. There's a file inside the 678 mb archive.

Once you extract that, there's a zip file here:
7dc58-ngp-van/marketing/eoc/dnc_harris_eoc_nov09_canvass.zip

The zip file i spassword protected.

Thank keks. I was hoping that anons here were not that downhard as it took me a whole 30 seconds to get the pw.

Thanks for the info! I'm still digging through it all..

Post pw when get is gotten for the 1.18MB file - I wonder what it is…

John can use OpenCL and I have a fast AMD card, I'm going to give it a shot here in just a sec.

Maybe someone's already done this, but here's the top donations list for the Democrat party with some 'added insight'.

pretty redpilling, eh?

Praise kek

Oi vey, looks like an Israeli phone book

A dead man's switch is something that will "explode" if the owner dies, Assange has many gigabytes of data that will be uploaded if he croaks.
A dead man's proxy is a person with access to that data, who is supposed to flip the switch once the dead man dies. But Assange probably has a digital proxy he has to turn off every day or so.

probably would have fucked her a few years ago, but now she has that gaunt look about her that fags have. Think she possibly caught the HIV or AIDS

user, you've earned this rare merchant.

no you'll fall down a flight of bathtubs and land 17 times on a doorknob

Slick Billy is a sexual predator, i see no reason why he shoudnt fuck a hag that cant stand on her own anyway and propably will forget about that beacuse of alzheimer

The Zurich banking AIs will lock the accounts when they detect abnormal activity.
Kikes got this covered goy.

.. Don't fucking tell me…

They literally wanted to create an elite class didn't they?

pussy.

They want to leave Earth don't they?

Only now we have the evidence to finally fuck them over.

This is just a guess.
Congressional "house" districts and the locations designated by the map code.

The MWD file extension is used for a MarinerWrite Document created by Mariner Software. Mariner write is a word processor used for Mac OS X and includes Mariner Calc, a spreadsheet application used for analysis and organization of information in a tabular (table data). Bothe Mariner Write and Mariner Calc were released to the public in 1990 and have been identified as one out of five top Microsoft Office options for users of Apple Macintosh Computers. The creators of Mariner Write (Mariner Software) is currently located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has been since then an established name in the development and design of computer software. The company is at present involved in the creation of new software products namely Mariner Paperless digital document management software, Montage screen writing software, Contour screenplay development software, Winjournal desktop blogging software and MacJournal. Mariner software focuses on productivity with support on personal and professional software. It also aims to develop software for creative and writing market

No.
They want to raze the earth to 500 million population, using nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.
Obviously they don't want to be included in the number culled, so they need high tech sanctuaries deep underground, plus all of the tech needed to operate in the hostile environment that will persist for some years after the cataclysm/immunity to the diseases they will use, antidotes for the chemical agents and so on.

ok schlomo

Because they lock anyone who makes large tax deductible donations. Makes sense.

So the Republicans are not as compromised as we thought?

probably because she's a hideous fucking kike?

user pls

why the hell are you posting hashtags on a god damn image board? What the literal fuck is wrong with you?

they weren't compromised in the sense of being secret democrats, they were just submissive faggots that thought mercy would be bestowed unto them for acting like cuck faggots. Regardless, the left hates competition so they want the RNC exterminated anyway.

he's just copying what some guy on twitter was posting

i got scared that we reached a level of autism we couldn't comeback from.

Why is there not wikileaks link

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

They replaced an incompetent jew with an incompetent nigger.

Fuck Hillary and her entire freakshow.

Actually I want them to dig.

Guys.

I'm starting to suspect we're on the biggest psyop ride of our lives..

Look at the digging we do now - compared to before gamergayte we're actually are becoming hackers on steroids

This has to be the endgame.

good stuff

pathetic, even for a shill

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly what I was implying.

Yea yea, must be.

Maybe you aren't old enough to own a credit card, those of us who are and who use 'em online often are pretty familiar with being locked out for forgetting to turn off VPN before making a transaction.
In fact most VPN ips are blacklisted by the major companies.

I'm not saying don't do it but it won't accomplish anything.

That's what it appears to be..

but something still don't seem right..

That is 1984 like.

Wouldn't that compromise all of our computers if we were to download that credit info

well played.

The credit card info is only the last 4 numbers and the exp date.
If i read correctly in the thread

Fucking knew it.

Still. They should try :^)

Give them a test.

He needs to release that before october though to beat the ICANN transition.

That already happens.

Doesn't do shit, infact the response would be a psyop attempt to correct that thinking

Highest grossing dildo company of human history.

Their designs are pretty awesome.
Everyone else's dildos are the same old boring generic penis shape.

No they wouldn't, they want to make it seem like that thought process never existed

Exactly, authoritarian rule in disguise of freedom.

That was also part of the endgame. To make people blissfully unaware of those things while they got rid of the """opposing demographic"""

dear god..

You mean like in the James Bond movie Moonraker?

Why is this just an absolute shit ton of zip files?

The thing is - I don't think we can use ANY of this evidence if it's a hack. That's illegal evidence through """theft"""

COLLUSION WITH THE MEDIA

I don't think so.

I believe they're baiting us to hack though.

Wasn't the plan to use gas? :^)

the house always wins

WikiLeaks’ Guccifer 2.0: Obama Sold Off Public Offices to Donors.

observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/

Nope.
But I wouldn't go in softly tbh :^)

Looks like twitter just deleted #DNCleak

Can someone pls make a guide for idiots like me on how to open these fucking files?

I've been doing Digging on Barzun, I think I figured something out. He got rich from the .com boom, and founded/ was involved in several BIG internet companies, CNET being one of those, my working theory is that he is involved with more media corruption, having sat on the board of the Louisville Public Media, as well as being involved in the Prichard Committee for academic excellence. This is relevant because they were pushing heavily for common core, this guy is part of a much bigger web.

The password on the files is (GuCCif3r_2.0)

Yes I can open the file but I get a ton of .rar files that I can't seem to open with anything.

Decryption key works fine.

didn't what it was, so I googled:

kek, I'm guessing none of those..

What is it?

No I would hate fuck her pretty hard. She'd have an abortion anyway so I'm not worried about that.

This actually gives me an idea. Any NYC or DC area anons want to take one for the team and become a honeypot? She is recently separated from wiener and hillarys campaign is a mess. No better time to strike with a tactical honeypot. She's about as emotionally fragile right now as women get. Get her liquored up, hate fuck her like a champ and record every single thing she says.

Just pointing out AIDs makes you lose weight.

7zip on windows

Anyone checking if this is connected to the private server that Hillary kept?

When I use winrar It gives me a prompt asking for a password it looks like pic related.

fucking christ.. that's why she needed the foundation and all those donors.

To implement this grand plan.

But once I've opened that first file I get a lot of other crap that's rar or zip and I can't open those.

While I'm staggered that we're all practically mined for our data, my biggest concern is the shit powerpoints they make. What are you doing DNC?
Do you not like AESTHETIC?

Basically, we live a bar-coded world already.

What files are those?

FOR FELLOW APPLE FAGS

To open this shit:

1. Ger tiles:
mega.nz/#!uwBGyCoQ

2. Get Unarchiver: itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-unarchiver/id425424353?mt=12

3. Extract files pws: (GuCCif3r_2.0)

4. Get UnrarX: unrarx.com

5. Extract .rar files

Done.

love you.

NO HOMO!

Well the mafia is involved apparently user.

I disagree. Put the effort in, set up the computers right, learn the business and it should be simple to become wealthy.

Watch Bill O'Reilly defend this as perfectly innocent and normal, and also defend Rach, Cooper, and the rest of them too.

That's proof that banks have compromised the elections.
Only they would have that type of capital to spend will nilly.. why?

Oh and to clarify
Only people involved in that shit could get that amount of capital to donate as individuals

I'm utterly convinced we're seeing where the mafias of old actually went.

I have a better solution.

I want to put her in a burqa and stare at her ankles.

I want to put her in a burqa and stare at her ankles.

Just something you might want to know. Ghost from True Capitalist Radio will be dedicating his entire show to the leaks today. Yesterday he was planning to call up the numbers in the documents but some brony faggot kept spamming for someone to give him the FBI's number and he quit because of it.

Say what you will about Ghost but he's literally been on top on all of this

Not shocked at all about Shepard Smith. He's been a Hillary shill since the beginning

btw eddie izzard is a donor :^)

Welp, thank god I never liked him.

DNC realized their e-mails got hacked, then proceeded to email everyone the new password

Though now I look more closely it almost looks shopped.. from 4chan btw

Well this sure explains why the government wants to regulate the internet

Never mind let's send new passwords.

Holy shit these people are incompetent. Almost the entire DNC seems to be run by women though so there you go.

Ghost is always right.

Their brains don't work with non-streamlined data.

Only female AIs would do that well, please don't kill me tay :^)

I just wish he'd stop with the Tinfoil hat conspiracies. He's on his A game though when it comes to shit like this.

I think he does it to protect himself. He doesn't want his enemies to take him seriously as a threat.

Also because it gets people entertained so they tune in and listen to him.

dem trips.

PAY FOR PLAY: Top DNC Donors Were Awarded Federal Posts Following Donations

On Tuesday night Guccifer 2.0 dropped 600MB worth of new “DNC Documents.”

archive.is/NgmR8

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) September 13, 2016

The DNC released a statement bracing for the new batch of documents.

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) September 13, 2016

4Chan users put together a list of Top OFA and DNC Donors.

The top donors were awarded significant federal positions which is completely expected.

This was posted at Reddit: archive.is/2F1AE

Here’s a more complete list: archive.is/nKSEl
16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/donors-dnc-ambassadors-575x895.jpg

Women in western politics are the equivalent of muslim men and their armies. Utterly incompetent and spiteful towards their other gender out of massive insecurity. Their koran is our public education system. Their veil is our business suit and lifetime slavery to the economy that already tailors itself to women as much as it can

you know, I just fucking hate women

The rage is all an act. A way to get more people to listen to him so he can spread his message farther. However there are times when he has legit gotten mad, specially over anything about his family.

tbh I'm a bit spooked now..

And.. it would explain alot tbh..

Woah dejavu, I think I've seen this pasta before.

*Human women :^)

That's exactly how they work though, user, and you've taken their bait wonderfully

Women:

No one asked for your opinion you fucking pleb. Kill yourself in your shitty trailer.

focus on the leaks on, we're going off track.

I'm kinda interested in conspiracy theories. Some actually turn out to be 100% accurate, even though some are pretty fucking crazy and cannot be proven.

What kind of conspiracies does this guy talk about? NWO/Illuminati? Zionism? Satanism and occults within the Vatican? Chemtrails? Toxic chemicals in vaccinations? … or is it is some BS about green aliens, reptile elites from another dimension, crap like that?

If you didn't realize every single news network was useless before, you do now boys.

If you try to make a comeback at least try harder. And yes I use mac because I can afford it and it's ten fucking times better than any plastic piece of shit pc out there. And yes I enjoy using OS X over plebdows and I use Linux on the side.

Go shoot yourself in the dick so you don't reproduce.

Well the Clinton emails were true as we have seen today.

They seem to want an elite demographic with shitskinned slaves..

off your mothers chin.. etc..etc

Anyone cross referenced yet?

He's big on thinking the moon landing was a hoax

Well that I do believe. I can see how elitists like George Soros are lobbying politicians and leaders throughout Europe and in United States to open their borders and accept all these illegal immigrants / Muslim invaders. I believe very strongly the intention is to destabilize Western nations, undermine our national sovereignty to bring about this New World Order where we are impoverished and third world peasants while the financial oligarchy control, micro-manage and run everything.

I'd be interested to listen to the Ghost from True Capitalist. Where can I find his radio show and are there archives of past broadcasts by any chance?

It's fairly brazen. The progression of multi-culturalism on our society mirrors that of HIV into AIDS very closely. Whites host the disease until they've died off and the host body is turned into a free-for-all

It's their control mechanism. To give them a sense of learned helplessness.

Oh and btw:

This is similar to the way canaanites structured their society.

What I find most fascinating is just how long this agenda was being planned. It makes me wonder why it hasn't already happened yet. Did countries like (Nazi) Germany stand in the way? Is (modern) Russia now standing in the way as well? Countries like Hungary and Switzerland are opposed to this agenda I hear and are securing their borders. It makes me believe that nationalism is their worst enemy.

Also interesting how the Jewish elites are really on board with this agenda as well… what I do question is why they allow Israel to have borders? Is that just to protect their own peoples yet at the same time they hold disdain for all other ethnic groups (in Western nations) who want to protect their cultures and national sovereignty? Is the Endgame making Israel the one and only sovereign nation as a safe haven for this globalist/zionist/satanic oligarchy?

only fags use macs.

Any way to get the files without downloading? Is wikileaks not hosting? I'd assume the DDOS is done by now.

OFFICIAL TORRENT Pass: (GuCCif3r_2.0)

I mirrored a ZIPPED version last night (no password needed) to mega and mediafire as well.

What? If they didn't do that then the commoners would enter the forbidden city country :^)

anyone going to make a new bread? this ones almost full

That's what I concluded as I questioned "Is the Endgame making Israel the one and only sovereign nation as a safe haven for this globalist/zionist/satanic oligarchy?"

There has to be a reason why the Zionist Jews protect their own nation while scolding everyone else for wanting to do the same.

I might not be considered "redpilled" by many anons here (I'm not exactly a neo-nazi), but I am very open-minded and like to listen to a lot of different perspectives before drawing my own conclusions about whats really going on in the world today.

Why are you here? Learn how to use initiative or you'll be on the front lines in the race war and not a general commanding the troops, creating battle strategy, and directing the removal of body bag.

this was for you

How can you read this thread and have any empathy for them?

This is the final straw for me. Just when you think "it's not that bad, I'm overthinking it" this leak says "actually they're worse than you think"

I can barely keep still in my chair after reading those leaks, I'm beyond furious.

are you trying to tell me to make a new thread in some cryptic wizard speak anyway this thread seems like a good place to migrate to when this on fills up

I'm comfy and stoked. This shit's gonna blow up in their faces.

Don't be confused. I do NOT have any empathy for corrupt backstabbers - no matter who they are or where they come from. A lot of these Jewish oligarchs deserve to hang by from a rope. I get that. I'm just new to Holla Forums, and haven't posted much here so I can't say I'm totally redpilled… at least not yet. I also am aware that there are a lot of traitors in Europe and the US working for this destabilization agenda. They too need to be called out and hung for their treason.

Fuck off I did it already. It's simple shit.

You better hope.

Otherwise without backup plans you'll be slaughtered.

link to it?

back to capping more stuffformike.

This file may be a list they built to replace as much of the House as possible.

So when do we get to see the fireworks?

When is the MSM going to try to cash in on this?

Will anything come of it?

I can't blame him for that. Leave Templeton alone!!!

The loonier positions from Ghost are that the Moon-landing was faked and HAARP is a weather machine being used by Obama to victimize Texas.

Here

Listening to House hearing on FBI email case.

Is there anything that implicates this disgusting shill Mr. Welch with this leak? listening to him makes me want to vomit

you didnt make that thread silly i already linked to that here

who was welch the guy that plead the 5th?

I didn't say I made it. Mine was a few minutes to late. So it's falling second to the one I linked. I was just trying to point him to the right thread.

This is mine, but why would I link that? I'm pretty sure he just wanted to get to the new thread.

So, did this reveal anything about jewish involvement?
Surely at the top of those mails there must be some vibrating surnames.
We must find them and use this shit to prove the jews are behind it all.

yes the kikes do have goy agents that help them in their agenda. and yes they do all need to hang.

I dont like giving this advice because the core of the redpill is "search the truth out from all sources for yourself and using logic deduce what is most likely the truth" but.. since you are, as you claim, partly redpilled… what im trying to say is:

Continue to search for the truth and fact check everything you see.. but at this point in time it would be very reasonable to believe anything you see Holla Forums have a consensus on as truth.

The jew pill is a tough one. Surely they cant all be bad… Right? Wrong they are all bad, even the ones that seem to live good lives. Why are the seemingly good ones bad? for starters their existence provides plausible deniability to the vast majority of kikes that are evil as fuck. Secondly, even the good ones when push comes to shove will embrace degeneracy in one form or another. Thirdly, they worship the most evil god ever imagined by human minds.

give us a link user. I search for him on YT and all I get back are channels from his bronie fans mocking him.

see

Same old.

Just more jewish connections.

Still nothing directly elaborating a plan to genocide whites and crown Jews as elites.
I don't think we'll find that, so lawyers can only use circumstances.

like they did at Nuremberg

Anyone here confirm?

lifezette.com/polizette/dnc-leak-exposes-possible-pay-play-insider-trading-schemes/

archive.is/EaArE

wew

That's ballsy journalism.

yes it's all over the thread

Didn't see insider trading mentioned in this context.

Considering all the corporate shilling Hillary gets to the point she can mouth off at executives and Hillary's own history of literally lolcow levels of insider trading, I don't doubt it at all. Hillary should be in jail for over 66 million different crimes ages ago but she can even get away with serial murdering. The USA isn't a real democracy nor is it moral. These leaks have shown that the US is no better than some of the most corrupt regimes on the planet that it rails against. It's humiliating but we deserve it since the people aren't all out rioting in the streets demanding integrity from their politicians and country.

shit son, a bunch of addresses and phone numbers in these leaks,..looking through everything else will see what comes up interesting.

Not arguing with that. The country has cancer for sure.

NEW THREAD

SHIT I FUCKED UP
NEW THREAD

No he was part of the House, he immediately started saying that the reason for probably repeated investigation was muh sexism womyn, stop focusing on hillary goyim.

He was from Vermont, here's a cap.

Oh yeah that was insufferable. "We don't know for SURE that we were hacked"
this blonde woman was triggered and was saying how this should all be swept under the rug. saying the only reason they were there was to defame hillary's campaign by republicans

blogtalkradio.com/ghost

NEW THREAD

PRAISE KEK