OPERATION FIX MARVEL

Here's a hypothetical situation. Lets say for some reason you've been given complete creative control over Marvel Comics. You're now there while this Civil War II shit is going on, you can do whatever you want.

What do you do?

HARD MODE: Don't take anything out right now but try to spin it into something good

1) Less reliance on yearly events that change everything.

2) Stop trying to cater to a new audience, since it has been proven normalfags will not read comic books even though they will spend money endlessly on movies.

3) Rely less on team-ups between heroes all the time.

4) Return classic outfits for heroines that got redesigned is the first thing I have in mind right now.

When something's on life support with no hope of recovery, it's best to let it die.

You know about costumes that reminds me. The fact that Iron Man's design looks so sleek probably isn't due to some 'oh we gotta look cool' crap but more that the artists they have suck at drawing armor. I can understand that you need to make a design for a character that any artist can replicate but sometimes there's gotta be a specific design to it that gives more to the imagination. When I see Tony's current suit I don't see armor, I see a jumpsuit.

Finish Civil War II ASAP. If Bendis is the reason for the delays, take him off. If it's the artist, find a different artist. Assuming Bendis stays on, give him the following dictates:
1) Carol has to die. The character has been politicized to the point where it's better if she goes away for a while.
2) Nobody else can die
3) You have one more issue to wrap the thing up
4) When this is over clean out your fuckin desk and collect your last check you piece of shit

Start undoing the rot. Thor gets his title back from Jane, possibly saving her from cancer along the way; Steve is de-aged and he and Tony admit they've both been acting like pricks lately and return to their titles. Sam goes back to being the Falcon but he can keep the shield I guess.

Start trying to fix the X-Men brand. Quit having them job to put over Avengers/Inhumans characters. Bring back Wolverine (the REAL Wolverine), and Cyclops, and have them both admit they've been acting like pricks lately and get over their shit. Send the teen X-Men back to the past seriously that was the stupidest fucking idea. Get rid of the cap on the mutant population (if that's still a thing) and go back to the classic "mutants are the future" setup. Have the X-Men and Avengers stay the fuck away from each other for a while b/c both brands need time to build back up and heal.

Squirrel Girl realizes she's let herself go and goes on a diet and goes back to being hot also whoever was writing that shitty series gets shot out of a cannon thank you and goodnight

Your hardmode isn't even hard, is the sad part. Most of the characters have good general concepts or small bits of characterization behind them that can be turned into something decent. The problem is all the shit writers.

-Demote Bendis. He gets to write his nigger lovechild, and one or two other comics. He used to write shit that was at least fun or decent, but his vast creative control is killing marvel
-Champions is revamped to be about a bunch of young little dipshits learning how to manage a superteam, figuring out how they're supposed to divy up their resources, and determine where they need to be headed to stop the appropriate trouble. I'd also get them focused on taking care of the people in the wake of superhero fights, which is what they originally said they would do. Plus plenty of slice of life moments like the camp fire bit in issue #2, without the forced relationshit and "microaggressions."
-Whor over exerts her powers or something and dies to cancer. She just fucking dies. I could do something good with most other characters but I'd rather be forced to write about a brickwall wearing a cape than keep Whor on board.
-Miles either gets adopted by Peter Parker, or becomes completely homeless to add a new spin onto his character. He could have been a decent legacy character in the Ultimate universe, but now that he's in 616 with Peter he's boring as all hell.Doing either would give a spin to the character that would make him possibly interesting again.
-The Iron Nigress would be changed into a "Wannabe Ironman," who's suit is made mainly from bits and pieces that Tony had lost in his big fights. She'd drive around whenever the Avengers had a scuffle and pick through the trash before the authorities locked down the scene. She still gets the Tony Stark AI, but it turns out to be only a vague representation of him, not a "soul in the jar"
-Civil War 2 just ends. I either higher a bunch of cheap webcomic artists to crank out the plot in one cheap, mega-sized edition, or I literally publish an issue saying, "We're ending this early, here's a bulletpoint list of what all was supposed to happen." They've already started too much change with the event, so there's no escaping that, but Marvel isn't even trying to pretend people are interested in it anymore, we might as well accept reality.

Fire Bendis, Leth, Simone, Loeb, Lands and Deodato Jr.. Drive a wooden stake through Chelsea Cain's black heart and bury her at a crossroads.

Replace them with Deviantartists, fanfic writers and web cartoonists. Scout maybe the top 20 from each.

Put competent old fart writers from the last generation who actually understood story structure in charge as group editors, like Peter David, David Michelinie, Mike Baron, Jim Starlin, and Larry Hama.

Return all heroes back to their original forms, no more legacy characters which means no more black cap. Stop all the political posturing, refocus on telling original more conservative stories. Allow attractive characters to be made, give back old costume designs. Use Ms. Marvel to tackle Islamic Extremism and make an actual point regarding her dogshit religion, preferably ending with her revoking her belief, or axe that shit entirely.

Fix the art.

I forgot about the obvious stuff. Kate Leth and those kind of fucks are fired outright. Even if their books are profitable because of how cheap they are to hire, having that shitty level of art and writing associated with Marvel's comics is damaging to the brand.

You ever considered keeping Leth on just to fuck with her? Like having an editor placed to her who will flatout say 'This script sucks, redo it' then keep doing it until he just says, 'You know what? We'll just cancel this'

That sounds amazing. I might do that, but my general point is that I wouldn't allow her to put out another issue unless she had amazing turnaround.

Leave current universe (Earth 616) as is. Then, create a new imprint for Earth 615, which would be "classic" or "throwback" universe. In that universe, Peter and MJ would be married, clone wars and civil war did not happen, Carol Danvers would still be Miss Marvel, there wouldn't be dozen of Hulks of different colors running around, Tony Stark would be a little less of an unreasonable faggot, cosmic comics would be rolled back to pre-Bendis state, Venoms would be unfucked, no Miles, no Whor, no pregnant Spider-Woman, no hydra Cap, etc. X-Men would not be a part of it, but instead get their own "throwback" universe. Then just get some competent artists and writers to create stories in that universe, and it would be all good.

That way Marvel could both have their cake and eat it too.

Rest the entire characters to early 2000 version, then slowly introduce MC2 characters but in more natural matter rather than accelerated aging or came from the future. Make several characters experience natural old age and passing the baton to younger generations by training them or finding someone with similar skill. Make immortal or long lasting characters deal with mortality better. Also rely less on older events.

Oh and hire better competent writers from skilled pool rather than those SJW cunts.

I actually like the new ms marvel costume

retconn everything an sjw ever touched except for their marysue shitwashed characters, no, they all get killed off in one big final civil war event at the hands of the old heroes. also put an emphasis on busty white/whitish women in skimpy outfits.

generally undo every mistake made in the last decade or more.

also make iron man more bulky and bring back the proper flaming skull on a motorcycle ghost rider. that new shit is fuckign retarded.

Have Miss Muslim renounce her religion, turn Miles into a guy who realizes BLM are trouble making fucks and breaks up their rallies. That would be a ton better than just killing them.

I like your ideas. And I want less death retcons. If they die, they die like uncle ben. Shit needs to be a bit more perminent.

Thats what i'd do but with a pay reduction so unless something she does is perfect enough to be released, she only makes minimum wage, forcing her to either smarten up or leave.

Better yet, make her a shia who speaks out against the sunni muslims or a christ worshiping sandnigger. As for miles, make him have to capture some looters who asky why hes capturing them as they are a part of blm. And carol, death by her fellow feminists when she says they go too far.

If they kept the hair like that I would be fine with it.

Hi Marvel. You're going bankrupt.

Also very easy. Universe Reset + 15 year timeskip.

Fan Fic Tier shit

>Cap is STEVE ROGERS. His partner and best friend is THE FALCON. His other bf is BUCKY BARNES THE WINTER SOLDIER because people can have their OWN IDENTITY Nightwing Redhood Red Robin ffs

How to save it tier

I loved the Ultimate comics because it was heroes I knew in DIFFERENT scenerios and I LOVED the shit out of 1610

Fire/demote a lot of people. you all know who
Quality control, Dont go hiring everyone who winks at you
Keep artitst's & writers on a book/storyline/arc. Dont switch it up mid story, ruins flow
Kill people off/Age people/cripple people/let others meaningfully replace them or maybe take over their mantle
Stop letting comics be someones personal soapbox, tell interesting stories. like other people have said, as a base a lot of these characters aren't bad they just dont have interesting stories that can challenge them or make sense
You have a multiverse use them there are people interested in comics thanks to the movies/shows starting up a MCU line wouldn't be a bad idea honestly you try explaining current anyone and how he got there, shits about as twisted as dreads
Kill off whor, you completely dropped the ball on "person is terminally ill but decides that instead of helping themself they help others"
Stop being so incestuos with books, If i want to read about team x, I want to read about team x and not have to worry about readying 3+ other books to get the full story on whatever arc X is a part of because something big happens in Y and Z's books between X#19 and X#20

Don't, this is a problem. The only 2 people that get into comics are people who enjoy them and peoples who want a stepping stone. The first care too much and usually want to write specific characters and will pull shit to do it, which is a reason nothing ever stays dead. the second barely care since they just want a stepping stone so they'll do anything.

Good point, I was thinking more hiring specific fans.

Hire Max Landis to do Superman.
Hire Geoff Johns to do Green Lantern.
Hire Scott Snyder to do Batman…

….Okay you have a point.

Johns? Are ya bloody daft, man? Johns is the kind of guy who would retcon shit just so he can have his stuff be canon. Remember when Kon-El was a clone of Superman and Paul Westfield and not Lex Luthor…with the folks back then laughing at the notion?

Burn it down to the ground.

There's nothing hard about it.

Step 1: Do one last event, followed by a relaunch of everything ala Rebirth. Then chill the fuck out on both and actually attempt to gauge what people and retailers actually want. Not just propping up sales figures with giveaways and variants. Event should be something like Reed and Sue returning to the 616 only to have Iron Nig steal the the Beyonder's power and try to rewrite the universe is an even more SJW-y way. Revealing herself to be an evil piece of shit, she gets beat the fuck up, all the better heroes are brought back to life, and balance is restored. Ironheart is a better name for a villain anyways.

Step 1a: The fallout of the event will set most of the retarded shit Marvel has done right.
- Have most of the characters that took up others mantles to "honor" them drop the act. Sam goes back to being Falcon after releasing only Steve could make for a good Cap. Miles decides to take up his own identity. Cho de-Hulks. ClThoris dies. O5 X-Men spent back. Ms Muslim can stay, because who cares about being Ms. Marvel? But stop putting her in everything like she's as popular as Wolverine.
- Unfuck the biggest heroes Marvel fucked over. Fantastic Four reunite. Inhumans still around, but isolationists. Cyclops and Logan are alive and the X-Men are back. Steve, Tony, and Thor are all alive with an Avenger team that looks like an Avengers team. There is no saving Carol however. She dies and Monica Rambeau takes her place and is my PR shield against tumblr types.

Step 2: Clean fucking house. There's too many hacks at Marvel. From editing, to writing, to art. Alonso, Brevoort, and Moss? Gone. Bendis, Spencer, and Waid? Gone. Land, Deodato, and Larroca? Gone. Leth, Henderson, and North will never be seen again.

Step 3: Bring back talents that Marvel refused to pay or weren't allowed to play with all the toys because Bendis and Co were assholes. Bring back Annihilation editor Andy Schmidt, Jeff Parker, Sean McKeever, Gabriel Hardman, Paolo Rivera, Francesco Francavilla, etc.

Step 3a: Find new talent that wants to tell superhero stories. Not soapbox writers. Not diversity hires. Not people who are embarrassed at what the genre should be.

Step 4: Try new things and create new fucking characters who have they're own identity. I'd rather have a million silly ideas like Speedball or Sleepwalker than one Iron Nigglet. If the SJWs want new black characters than they better buy them. No more free rides for characters made to silence retards on twitter.

Civil War II ends with everyone dead except Doctor Doom, who then uses magic and shit to rip off DC's rebirth idea and reboot the universe.

Every character returns to their classic/popular origins and the new token characters either get to live normal lives or haven't even been born yet. White people come back from extinction. Trump becomes president. Women are allowed to be sexy again.

Then the X-Men are split off into their own separate parallel universe from the main Marvel universe so that they don't have to worry about stepping on each other's toes storywise and can affect the world around them as much as they need to.

The two realities should still be loosely connected as mirror versions of the same Earth only with different heroes and villains to influence it's fate. People from one reality might fall into the other for wacky hijinks in either the more dystopian X-Men Earth or the more normal Avengers/Spiderman/Fantastic Four Earth.

Then I'd fire everyone, shut down the comic studio and make a good old animated cartoon series instead.

Every character gets raped to death by a jackhammer

i make a new issue where every single character in every single marvel universe dies, and all the universes implode at the same time, then stop existing altogether

and then theres a panel with a fat black islamic transexual feminist quadruple amputee with down syndrome, autism, teretts, OCD, and two lazy eyes who loves men and used to be one too, and also has 23 superhero-olympic gold medals, a rack with 11 golden trophies for saving the universe, and has a crown that says ruler of the universe on it, and can fly
that character says the following in the panel:
I
AM
BLACK
AND I AM BETTER THAN YOU
EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT
==WHITE
YEAH
THATS RIGHT
A BLACK FAT ISLAMIC TRANSEXUAL FEMINIST QUADRUPLE AMPUTEE WITH DOWN SYNDROME, TERETTS, OCD, AND TWO LAZY EYES
IS
BETTER
THAN YOU
AND SO IS EVERY SINGLE OTHER BLACK PERSON, TRANSEXUAL PERSON, FAT PERSON, ISLAMIC PERSON, AND AMPUTEE, AND EVERYONE WHO HAS DOWN SYNDROME, TERETTS, OCD, AND EVERYONE WITH ONE OR EVEN TWO LAZY EYES, BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE AND THAT MEANS YOU'RE A BIG FAT PILE OF GARBAGE WHO DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE CALLED HUMAN, AND YOUR ENTIRE RACE SHOULD BE KILLED

AND ITS ALL BECAUSE MY WRITER SAYS SO YOU IGNORANT BIGOT, AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE, YOU'RE A RACIST, SEXIST, ABLEIST, INTOLERANT, WEIGHTIST BIGOT AND YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOREVER, BUT NOT UNTIL YOU'VE GIVEN ME EVERYTHING YOU OWN, INCLUDING YOUR SOUL, YOU DISGUSTING WHITE MALE

that goes on for at least 200 entire panels without ever telling the reader why hes in the wrong aside from for BECAUSE THE WRITER SAID SO, and every single marvel comic released thereafter has a picture of one of the characters in OP's pic on it, but inside the comic book, none of them are anywhere to be found, at all; the contents of the inside of the comic book are just the exact same redtext above, except with an extra panel at the end
and then somehow, marvel still won't go bankrupt 3 years later

oh, and lest I forget
the comic would specifically and blatantly not be satire, and that quadruple amputee character would make sure that EVERYBODY reading it knows it

there might also be few panels where the character might face some sort of "supervillan", who the quadruple amputee effortlessly destroys

this may be an example of such a few panels

and then the quadruple amputee goes right back to childish liberal ranting as if nothing happened

>Second: Spider Gwen dies from cancer from Miles and he said 'Hail Hydra'. Then meanwhile Reed and Sue are ousted by the watcher and they find a pissed off Whor but they saw something. Whor is Loki and he's doing what Odin told him to

Fourth: Secret Invasion II; Explores Nomad (Steve Rogers) doing heroic stuff and investigating SJWs, conspiracies, and fought for truth. Iron Nig as a villain, Captain America trying his best to be like Steve as threats of Ragnarok loam, A Hydra cell based off of SJWs, and lastly Super Skrull based off the X-Men. At the end of it all Deadpool is in a hospital claiming that the 'horsemen' are arriving.

Fifth: Nomad visited Deadpool and he found out that what Deadpool means by horsemen is the figures that killed the marvel universe in the past are coming to this universe. As Deadpool talks about immortality and how everything seems so different. Nomad mercy killed him and left to attempt to stop the bullshit.

Sixth: Ragnarok starts and Nomad found Odinson but they fight and they said it was meant to be. As they fight, Loki sacrifices himself to end the world quicker, Thor let himself die to end the world quicker. Nomad tried to get to Odin but Odin BTFO's him and told him that they are coming and the horsemen arrive (Deadpool and Punisher from different universes) and a womanly version of Galactus who is pregnant then Odin told Nomad 'The world is decaying we will be reborn.' as he let nomad kill him and the marvel heroes and villains die off as regular people. As the universe is rebooting

all of this should happen in stages

Issue a moratorium on obscure character/team ongoings, relaunches/renumberings, legacy replacement stunts and character deaths.
Miniseries or bust, ideally as a test bed for new talent
Build the mainline books back up as something worth a damn.
Threaten Bendis with the boot unless he shapes up as a writer and make Miles into a fucking character.
Light a fire under whoever is in charge of Talent Scouting.
Try to mend ties with burned talent and retailers.

Retire Captain Marvel as a ongoing, because Carol's never really been a character worthy of one. Every now and then, she can get a miniseries or a one-shot so the trademark can be retained. Otherwise she's fodder for team books.
No more AU stories, 8 times out of ten they either start out as or become outright fan-fic garbage. The Ultimate and MC2 universes are gone, let it go.

Steve's been de-aged since Standoff, complements of a walking, talking Cosmic Cube girl and the Red Skull. Of course he think he's Hydra now.

Marvel already did an event about them. You need a different name (especially when there is only 2 of them)

Not sure on the rest of it, but Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Deadpool+Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe Punisher teaming up to send the main universe into Ragnarok so it can be "reborn" does seem dramatic enough for leading to a reboot.

Were the Horsemen related to Apocalypse?

First thing I'm doing is cancel Champions outright and have the new guys actually have to earn the respect of the heroes, especially those who took up the mantle of old heroes. The new guys have to prove that they are fucking worthy of the name..and that means being fucking sidekicks. Whor goes..no question.

Kamala gets to work with someone who doesn't have her head jammed up her ass, Riri will be Tony's intern (unpaid if need be and her being smarter than Tony will be fucking retcon'd from orbit), Miles and Gwen can fuck off (no relationships, just fuck off).

Undo One More Day and I don't give a rat's ass if Quesada's complaining.

Have Bendis stay the hell away from writing anything. Fire every single writer who whines and moans on Tumblr or Twitter and fire the talent scout who found them in the first place and black ball them from ever being hired again. Same goes for the artist, no Tumblr tier webcomic artist is allowed (exceptions will be made if it's art and not trash.) Frank Cho is always welcome.

Just end Civil War II…hell, end the monthly event thing and have all events be a biannual event (TWO events per year max) and whatever happened in the event is permanent. (So, if someone's dead, he stays dead unless you have a backdoor planned in advance and that had to be signed off on)

Stop screwing over the X-Men (especially Cyclops), Wolverine stays dead, Deadpool will get only TWO books (or one monthly and one annual) with one book be a team-up book with old forgotten characters and to test out the waters should I decide to bring said characters back (Brute Force and US Ace will be first on the list)

Hand over the properties to the DC animation team.

I just want the Spectacular Spiderman cartoon and AEMH back.

Uh, yes?

Marvel tried that with Heroes Reborn. The result was pretty mixed. Some are fine (Fantastic 4, maybe because it waqs drawn by Jim Lee) some are not that great (Captain America, maybe because it was drawn by Rob Liefeld, leading to the infamous Captain America side profile.

I agree on all these

That's like asking if water is wet.

Just rehire Bruce Tim

The Punisher And Others Kills The Marvel Universe

Unless you have money its not going to happen

Why does original cap look like an old jew now? Did he get some sort of accelerated aging shit? Though that doesn't explain why he's a jew.

I would make everyone Muslim for the glory of Allah

He got aged or something. He's now young again. Also, didn't he have a son during that time he was aged? I think it was during the run right before Sam Wilson became Cap.

Wakanda is already going through social upheaval in the current run though.

Noice m8.

Didn't know the lightning bolt went all the way down her leotard originally.

If only I weren't such a lazy cunt I'd learn to draw like Stanley Lau. I'll bet every time that man needs to fap he just whips out his tablet and creates the perfect image for whatever he wants to see.

Mine is Frank Cho. dude draw amazing ass but slow af.

I suspect if this happened to me there's no way I'd be able to change things except by firing a metric fuckton of their current writers and artists. You can probably guess the names.

After rehiring old talent and refilling the ranks with less pozzed staff, I guess the next thing would be to drive a stake through Diamond's heart and start pushing the comics through every newsstand and magazine shop in the world. I'd want them taken back to being closer to their origins, i.e. standalone adventure stories anyone and everyone can enjoy. I'd also start picking up interesting talent from around Europe, Japan, Korea, China, etc to do some "artsy" projects that would be sold as graphic novels, i.e. Katsuhiro Otomo doing a longform Spider-Man story, or Paolo Serpieri doing an 18+ version of Captain Marvel.

This is what I want for comics as well. They are meant to be easily accessible. Comics are the ideal artform of the masses, the elitists who are currently in the spotlight need to be removed.

You can't fix what's beyond broken. Now they're trying to save face by saying they're totally not sjws even though all this comic did was be sjw while portraying the villains as sjw caricatures.

Oh, so there is the context of those pictures I saw lately.

I should laugh or I should be upset, yet I just feel nothing.

I guess I won't get some drawfag having all of the faggot squad raped by superior white cocks.Even the asian guy.

I guess if you want to get even more political you can have different Latinos there too. Like have the SJW's fight some Cubans because they voted Trump. Or have some conservative Mexican American who wants illegals deported because he came to the country legally and hates being lumped in with illegals. Or even have actual Mexicans and what they think of Mexican Americans. It could be a massive brawl of Latinos. Also, chang Mexican Falcon's name to Quetzocoatl. Seriously, if you want to do some legacy character at least get creative with it.

Or just get 10 capts for each race

It was written by Nick Spencer who thinks DC is run by the "Right Wing Death Squad" for not being progressive enough. In the comic, he portrays the sjw heroes fighting sjw villains. Only difference between them is the villains are spouting buzzwords while the heroes argue with strawmen.

They would never have such creativity. These Marvel sguts are so out of the loop that they think all minorities have sjw mentalities.

Im surprised they haven't been fired yet

Bring back foil-stamped covers with embedded holograms. And polybags.

Fire management and editors. Basically, you can't unfuck it at this point. A whole lot of shit needs to be done as a production company.

That would be nice

FemThor dies saving something really important and Immediately people start searching for a worthy successor and FemThor becomes a Valkrie.

Then Thor the comic gets recentered around Thoe coming to grips with that part of him that did enjoy the kind of evil dick he was when he was brainwashed into being evil.

Has a whole arc where he does heroic deeds not unlike Hercules 12 magnificent feats for redemption.

Somebody in asgard/Odin reveal that they tampered with aforementioned Mjolnir to see what kind of person Thor would be without his inheritance and powers when he threw the hammer away.
Wisdom yadda yadda.
Thor now has a bitching scar from almost dying saving the world without powers.
Maube a has a romance with FemThor.

FemThor gets a shard of mjolnir and has her own spin off comic Valkrie to placate the Sjws. Mostly involves keeping various nordic assholes in check etc.

Wolverine and cyclops kill each other. Jean Grey dies permenantly. As well do a bunch of the original cast.
New Xmen begins.

Rogue, Beast and Storm train the new Xmen and search for the Xmen that left after the old xmen fell apart due to so many people dying.
Colossus and nightcrawler lived too but have formed a bro tag team duo thing and periodically show up. Also they are not gay. Colossus and a humble gentle giant but with a chad thundercock streak bangs women left and right and nightcrawler is dating some woman.
These new Xmen fight against former Xmen gone evil and against terrorist groups winning hearts and minds of the american populace.
Magneto fucks off to genosha permanently and fucks about doing his pseudo mutant ethno state thing.

Ironman stops being a dick and hires black irongirl as his sidekick/ assistant.

Steve decides to travel the country trying to find what is wrong with america and at the end of his journey he regains his youth and either becomes cap america again or becomes The Patriot which is basically captain america except he acts more as a vigilante and doesnt work of the US gov anymore. May or may not become a nazi along the way .
Definitely teams up with thor every now and again.

Asian hulk goes to japan.
Bruce banner comes back and is the hulk again and actually gets some fucking therapy. His therapist also convinces him that fighting villains will help him come to terms with his anger as ita a positive outlet.
After letting the rage from his abusive childhood and seeing his mother get murdered by his dad and reading up on Jungian psychology he begins the process of accepting Hulk as a part of him and while he keeps the dual minded thing he and hulk come to a sort of tentative alliance though not quite friends.

His new threat is from his (ex?) father in law???
His kid goes around the world doing shit to find himself along with Wolverines kid.

Spiderman (miles morales) is trained by peter parker and work side by side.
One day they fight somebody from hell and he captures peter. Whole miles is trying to reacue peter he overhears the demon tuanting peter about what he lost to mephisto.

After the rescue peter looks perplexed but miles question of him losing something to mephisto.

Suddenly johnny blaze comes to peter for aid fighting some demon or some shit.
Mephisto is summoned and he gets triple teamed into a coma.
Because of getting his ass kicked so hard he suffers permanent brain damage and forgets his da woth mary jane.

Peter and mary jane remember everything and start trying to rekindle their love.

Miles Morales teams up with Ghostrider and try to fix the damage of all these undone deals.

Various sjw pandering shit is destroyed when the old xmen get fucked sideways by a triple decker wallop from jean going pheonix again. Due to needing to kill apocalypse(Pheonix is eventually reborn but jean is perma dead) and
Apocalypse goes evil because of his mutation having an unkown part that basically slowly turns him sociopathic.

Also due to mephistos deal being undone

Aunt may dies
Peter is told that there is some way to redo the deal but decides to actually be an adult and take responsibility and acknowledges his actions got her killed and despite her death she had little time left and would want peter to be loved by mj.

Then he gets life insurance from tony who he forms a pseudo comglomerate with snd corner the market of high tech shit

I'd read it

Cho's Korean, user.

*Jean Grey crawling out from her grave*
"Not so fast!"
I bet you, no matter how many reboots Jean grey will appear again. She's like the cockroach of the mutants.

I actually like this idea a lot. It will be like old detective TV drama chemistry. Colossus as the straight man who keep facepalming everytime Nightcrawler did something stupid/out of the line and Nightcrawler is his usual playboy self and easy on the teleportation trigger.

A better way to get rid of her would be to destroy her character itself instead of killing her. Make her into a heavily alcoholic depressed sad sack who can't bring herself to bother saving lives anymore, or something like that.

I thought that happened already with Skaar fighting Daken and their dads had to break up the fight.

Well yeah but this time theyd do it together.

I dunno with a grudging admiration of the other.

They both are proud warrior guys

Okay. Then he ducks off to korea lol. I thought he qas japanese my bad.

Fuck I'd read that in a heartbeat even if it's just Johnny Cage.

Well, her codename 'is' Phoenix.

Yeah but that wasn't her original name though. That and she got that name because of the Phoenix Force.

Someone send her this on Twitter or something. I'm sure she'd get a laugh out of it.

(by her I mean the real Ann Coulter. Be sure to tell her who wrote it)

So he did come here illegally?

No idea, but judging by the way he reacts it seems so.

Show her having conflict with the Muslim religion in the western world and the fear it creates in the public on each side. Show how a very old belief system has problems integrating into the modern day western world and needs to adapt to a new changing world (could make "adapting to a new world" also a personal character arc running parallel with it).

Have radicalized Mulism's carrying out threats and her having to deal with them, including possibly from her own family and the tricky situation of having to imprison one's own family members.
Bonus points: Miss Marvel vs Muslim female genital mutilation in the western world (or even herself).

Also restore Squirrel Girl and bring back that fun lighthearted Marvel Adventures line.

Maybe they could even go into the divides of Muslim communities like Sunni and Shiites and the lesser known muslim sects.

Yeah, that's the ultimate evulz… while male genital mutilation is fine and dandy. Don't think your own culture is any better, gringo.

Nuke it, fire the dumbass writers and start from scratch.

Hard mode, idfk.

100% agree

Marvel can't get out of their own way and is continuing to piss off retailers. Now instead of paying $4.99 for a book + free digital copy of that book, you're paying $4.99 for a book + free digital version of a comic Marvel decides based on whatever the fuck they feel like advertising. There's apparently a good number of customers who go into LCSes solely for the book+digital copy deal who are now shit out of luck and will more than likely not show up and just buy digital only. So that's an LCS potentially losing business plus having to eat the cost of extra copies of books they didn't worder because of Marvel's overshipping bullshit.

This company's a complete dumpster fire right now both from a creative and business standpoint.

Why the fuck would you buy a shit book just because you got a digital version of it too? unless you're storytiming it for retards on Holla Forums Seriously, why would you buy garbage just to get a piece of shit for free?

Some people just do it for the deal.

Could be as a back up. Maybe you want to collec the physical version while reading digital. Could be that you want to support your LCS and if you're paying that much for it, getting a free extra copy of the book you want is a nice incentive. Who knows? Point is, it's fucking over retailers even more.

Just burn the excess copies

Retailers get charged extra on shipping for the copies Marvel "generously" sends them that they never ordered and are never going to be able to sell or in some cases literally give away.

sarcasm

Yet 4/co/ still defended the fuck out of this comic while calling anyone who criticized the fuck out of the comic's awfulness in the thread Holla Forumsacks, Trump supporters, dudebros, the works. Fuck that place really is Holla Forumsmblr.

Truly fiendish.

Finish Civil War 2, wait a few months, then start a reboot event, which would restore the status quo of certain characters. The MCU's designs wouldn't be coming over to the restored 616, as well as the revival of all the other Marvel universes. (Ultimate, Zombies, etc)

Virtually outlaw ANY social justice pandering. Kill off Miles. Restore the X-Men characters to their glory in a "Revival of X" event.

I say lay off the reboots for a while, its being over used to death.